April 30, 2024, 06:09:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #118 3/25/09 - 3/30/09  (Read 279977 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1060 on: March 27, 2009, 03:55:16 PM »

here's an oldie but goodie here scheming face

Thats the smug look I was lookin for from PTA there.  We do not see even a remotely close look of that any more!  Now we see the "Oh shnit" look these days with her saucer eys and her patty-cake self playin PTA!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1061 on: March 27, 2009, 03:56:09 PM »

Hello Monkeys.  I have not had much opportunity to lurk or chat over the last few days. Have I missed anything?  Saw a little bit of Slore's court appearance.  She is transforming more into a horseface like creature.  Loved the eyeliner she debuted for Spring 09.     Someone really needs to tell her and Bozo that you can't go from dressing like a back alley bimbo to a soccer mom, it just ain't credible.

I had to do my physical abilities test for my entrace into the academy.  I PASSED!!!!!!!
Thanks for all your prayers and well wishes.  You monkeys are the greatest.
Good job, we are PROUD of you.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1062 on: March 27, 2009, 03:57:58 PM »

Dolce 

poptart ass.

DITTO   

disclaimer: I reserve the right to have my own PTA when I get older. teehee
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1063 on: March 27, 2009, 03:59:08 PM »

Hello Monkeys.  I have not had much opportunity to lurk or chat over the last few days. Have I missed anything?  Saw a little bit of Slore's court appearance.  She is transforming more into a horseface like creature.  Loved the eyeliner she debuted for Spring 09.     Someone really needs to tell her and Bozo that you can't go from dressing like a back alley bimbo to a soccer mom, it just ain't credible.

I had to do my physical abilities test for my entrace into the academy.  I PASSED!!!!!!!

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1064 on: March 27, 2009, 04:00:53 PM »

Casey went and joined the PTA. Who knew? 

Oh, yeah, we haven't seen her looking anything near smug since mmm let's see. Oh about DECEMBER 11, 2008!!!!

Mr. Butfuz however seems to have permanent smug.

I remember you, Caylee.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1065 on: March 27, 2009, 04:05:01 PM »

CASEY ANTHONY CASE

Casey Anthony lawyer Jose Baez gets slammed by former client
Man convicted in Lake County toddler death cites "defectiveness" of Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez
Stephen Hudak | Sentinel Staff Writer
3:11 PM EDT, March 27, 2009
TAVARES - A Lake County man, serving a 15-year prison sentence in the death of a toddler, wants his manslaughter and child-abuse convictions overturned, citing judicial and prosecutorial misconduct and the "defectiveness" of his defense lawyer, Jose Baez.

Baez is better known these days as Casey Anthony's lawyer. But last spring he was busy defending Nilton Diaz.

Diaz, 31, insists he did not kill or harm 2-year-old Noeris Vazquez, granddaughter of legendary Puerto Rican prize-fighter Wilfredo Vazquez. Instead, Diaz claims he lost his freedom because of Baez' trial performance, strategy and failure to disclose evidence to prosecutors, a tactical decision that prevented jurors from viewing a defense video.

The video, created by a biomechanical expert, would have shown the jury how the toddler's skull fracture could have been an accident, according to new court filings.

TV Guy Hal Boedeker's commentary on the Casey Anthony case coverage In documents seeking a new trial and other post-conviction relief, Diaz said "...Mr. Baez wanted to surprise the prosecution, and the surprise blew up in the defense's face."

Baez was attending a law seminar today and not immediately available for comment.

A time-share salesman and part-time conga drummer, Diaz was accused of causing the fatal head injury to "Noni" Vazquez, the daughter of his live-in girlfriend, Samaris Bobe Silva, and the boxer's son Noe.

Lake County sheriff's detectives say the injury occurred Feb. 11, 2006, while Diaz was alone with the child.

Silva, who met Diaz while working in housekeeping at a Disney-area resort, had left Diaz alone with the child for 10 minutes.

Diaz remains in state custody at the Taylor Correctional Institution in Perry, Florida.

The motion for a new trial was filed on behalf of Diaz by Alfonzo A. Russi, who provided Lake Circuit Judge Mark Nacke with a letter that linked the imprisoned man with Human Rights Eye Watch Agency, a Texas-based organization "created and dedicated to investigate violations of human rights in the American Hemisphere."

The documents rehash many of the arguments cited by Baez last summer when he urged the judge to toss out the verdicts, which he called "inconsistent" and suggested were the result of confusing jury instructions. Jurors decided Diaz did not cause "great bodily injury" to the toddler but also found he caused her death.

The filing also contends that Nacke, who presided over the trial, and Assistant State Attorney Bill Gross, who prosecuted the case, were "working friends" who entered into a "silent pact…to inflict the most severe punishment allowable by law" on Diaz for rejecting a pre-trial plea-bargain offer.

Nacke declined to comment.

Gross said Diaz' claims were baseless, including those disparaging the judge and Baez.

"He should have started his motion with 'Once upon a time,' " Gross said. "It's total baloney, totally bogus, nonsense."

Gross noted that Baez provided "more than effective counsel" for Diaz, challenging the state's case with arguments, experts and testimony.

Diaz maintained during his testimony that he was innocent, suggesting that the toddler's mother may have hurt the child because she feared the Vazquez family would take Noni away from her.

With no eyewitnesses, the state's case focused on medical testimony, which ruled out an accidental fall and which attempted to pinpoint the time of the child's injury. State experts and a deputy medical examiner testified that the injury was too severe to have occurred hours earlier when the child would have been alone with her mother.

In the filing, Diaz argues that "Mr. Baez' defectiveness affected the fairness and reliability of the trial, that confidence in the outcome was undermined."

Diaz, who this week voluntarily withdrew an appeal of his conviction that had been filed with the 5th District Court of Appeal in Daytona Beach, asks for a new lawyer, a new trial and his conditional release from prison. He pointed out that during a videotaped interview with detectives he denied 19 times hurting the child.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-casey-anthony-lawyer-baez-032709,0,4266860.story

Do No Evil 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1066 on: March 27, 2009, 04:06:05 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-casey-anthony-lawyer-baez-032709,0,4266860.story

Man convicted in Lake County toddler death cites "defectiveness" of Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez
  Thanks, shades of things to come down the road with Casey?
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1067 on: March 27, 2009, 04:06:14 PM »

AI and Sassy,
Thank you!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1068 on: March 27, 2009, 04:06:59 PM »

I agree deenie. no more smirk now.

GoodNMad she is slowly turning into a soft pudgy young woman with no distinctive features - that once were noticeable and attractive ..makes you wonder if Baez has told her Keep Eating ... let your hair grow out and appear to be dowdy. I am sure that if he has the power to have her change her dress clothes for court he could have her hair done too. I would think if she were a man that had a Crazy long beard and or hair unkept that he would have that changed for court. I am guessing. It is a reasonable thought.
I think that Baez wants her image to fade into Blah .. zone.
I think back to the pictures of other criminals - Image of change via hair that comes to mind is Charlie Manson. His court photos waiver from his first arrest and then onto his next court proceedings. They have waiver'd through the years. He looks like a animal in some than then he is shaven and clean in others. He was cleaned up Prior to him being charged with the Murders, he as we all know is a lifer now.
Bobo knows that Casey's outward appearance is Key to all - every time she steps into the court room.
Baez wants people to think that she is a Soccer Mom and not see any remote features/hair of the Casey caught on film within the last years. Smoke screen you know.
You can take the girl out of the Party but you cannot take the Party out of the Girl ..
Or should I say Slore ...

So now she looks like an average woman with nothing mentionable of her face, hair and or clothing.

yep, she has lost what looks she had. interesting thought about it being a defense strategy. I'd say slore is depressed and as we've seen she is begining to look defeated. Yep, she should get used to one word: FAIL!!!!!!

I hope she's absolutely miserable.     Just imagine having your bed put into your bathroom.   That must be what being in that jail cell with the toilet next to the bed must feel like, day-after-day.   I hope she's enjoying herself!

I think this is a defense tactic, she has been told not to smile, greet or show emotion in any way because we are watching and the moment we see anything that looks like she is in any way comfortable with her life, we get in there and slam her. However I think the control will slip soon enough when the trial begins.

I don't think she is depressed though, I just think she wants this to be over with and doesn't really care about the outcome. I can see her doing very well in prison. My only regret is that she will not be spending it in the GP

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1069 on: March 27, 2009, 04:08:10 PM »

Good job, we are PROUD of you.
Yes, very proud 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1070 on: March 27, 2009, 04:08:22 PM »

There is no way in hooty hell she can claim she did not know he was a duma--- I mean incompetent.

I met a rock the other day and it even thinks Baez is stupid.

I remember you, Caylee.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1071 on: March 27, 2009, 04:09:05 PM »

A Monkey gave a request out a few wks ago if Baez represented the young man Ryan.
Maybe Northern Rose? I can't recall.

I went back to Orange County and searched all of Bobo's cases - and wildly enough NO Ryan.. but
I went as far back as his records went Bobo's records " 2004". He has primarily in "Orange County" represented (99%) cases of Hispanic surnames Young Males. There were records of few females. One female that he did represent I believe in 2006 - was a young woman for Prostitution. She was 19.  No cases have been filed since on this woman in Orange County.  If I remember that is how Slore found Baez was through a person/female she met up with in Jail - during her first arrest. I may be wrong.
He has few cases in OC for 2004, 2005, 2006 .. seems that 2007 his case load picked up

If I recall he had only 3 cases in 04. Bobo is not experienced enough to be the Defense lead in this case. As we all feel. I think that his lack there of experience is only going to stretch this case out and more so Bend Judge Strickland's brain backwards. As we saw in the last court "Judge Strickland " becoming rightfully spoken - Enough is enough. If that is a taste of what is coming  seems to be a Circus built around BOBO and that Justice for Caylee will be on the Back Burner ... I believe that after this trial of  Slore ~ that a Civil Suit will have to ensue after the fact - For Justice for Caylee. People vs State of Florida.
Baez has no interest in Caylee what so ever. His only interest is what percent he will gain on the money he makes off her death.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1072 on: March 27, 2009, 04:09:31 PM »

I have never studied a case like this before - do people like her ever break???

IDK A1. She might be as broken as she'll ever be ... the lights are on (dimly) yet no one is at home. Casey is dead inside.

You know the only time I ever saw her scared was that day in court when they talked about the trunk of the car.The look on her face that day was priceless,quick as it was. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1073 on: March 27, 2009, 04:16:34 PM »

YAY 3Babies MOM - GO MOM!! congrats HUGE congrats !! I am very Proud of You !!

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1074 on: March 27, 2009, 04:16:48 PM »

Probably.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1075 on: March 27, 2009, 04:18:24 PM »

3babiesmommy.    

~ Peter Frampton
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1076 on: March 27, 2009, 04:21:23 PM »

When Spindy and Georgie said that they knew who had Caylee and that she had been moved, whatever became of that?

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1077 on: March 27, 2009, 04:21:59 PM »

3babiesmommy.    
Thank you!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1078 on: March 27, 2009, 04:22:05 PM »

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1079 on: March 27, 2009, 04:22:35 PM »

YAY 3Babies MOM - GO MOM!! congrats HUGE congrats !! I am very Proud of You !!

Thank you!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.