May 01, 2024, 03:06:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #118 3/25/09 - 3/30/09  (Read 280033 times)
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1080 on: March 27, 2009, 04:23:43 PM »

Hello Monkeys.  I have not had much opportunity to lurk or chat over the last few days. Have I missed anything?  Saw a little bit of Slore's court appearance.  She is transforming more into a horseface like creature.  Loved the eyeliner she debuted for Spring 09.     Someone really needs to tell her and Bozo that you can't go from dressing like a back alley bimbo to a soccer mom, it just ain't credible.

I had to do my physical abilities test for my entrace into the academy.  I PASSED!!!!!!!
Thanks for all your prayers and well wishes.  You monkeys are the greatest.
Good job, we are PROUD of you.
Yes, very proud 
Thank you!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1081 on: March 27, 2009, 04:24:02 PM »

CONGRATS 3B!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1082 on: March 27, 2009, 04:24:32 PM »

Goodnman, I think I need to address your concern about what some may have expressed yesterday.  Please don't take what I specifically said about relevance personally or the poke of fun some of us had with a joke as a direct result of what you posted, it honestly wasnt.   I will clarify, in the case-in-chief while paternity is actually very relevant to identifying Caylee's DNA, all I meant was it wasnt relevant to Caylee's murder directly.  You're probably right though in one respect, some may feel we are spinning our wheels on this issue until something more concrete comes to light (EX: DNA results) but your opinions and thoughts are just as valued as all of us so I don't think there was any direct suggestion whatsoever that the paternity issue should not be discussed.   It is actually very frustrating not knowing the answer to this question.

Morally, I absolutely agree with everyone I think the babydaddy has every right to know he was Caylee's father.   Legally, same thing he had a right to know whether Casey or her family liked it or not.   It is not their right to decide whether a parent will have a part in a child's life - if there was a legitimate concern of whether it was in Caylee's best interest to have this individual involved in her life the proper recourse for that would be to raise that concern with the family court.  Why any of them would balk at even the equal financial responsibility alone is beyond a normal person's comprehension.   On a medical standpoint, its essential to have a complete family history, to ignore that is totally irresponsible & negligent providing the father is known to the mother - can you just imagine if Caylee had needed medical assistance of some kind involving her father's side i.e. organ donation.   

I have contemplated something else in all of this as a parent of both a son and a daughter.  Imagine being a parent of one of the guys that have their pictures plastered all over the internet speculating if they are the babydaddy.  While some would say well if they boinked Casey, its their problem.   But like in JP's case we dont even know if he ever had one evening of boinking with that trashy tramp, so I think equal consideration should be made how a guy & his family feels if he indeed never had relations with her -they have to feel like he's being thrown into the firepit.  I know as a parent of a son that I know for a fact didn't have relations with someone, much less of Casey's character, personally I would be having a fit.  While strangers see it as no harm, no foul - a person & his family that know the speculation is unfounded would see it much differently.  I've speculated no different than all of us & I by no means am suggesting that my consideration of this should change how we want to address this issue but I thought I'd share my thoughts in this regard.    Huggs, Capp

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1083 on: March 27, 2009, 04:24:39 PM »

When Spindy and Georgie said that they knew who had Caylee and that she had been moved, whatever became of that?
Again Congrats Woman

I think that forensic's nipped that out of the question that Caylee had been moved - that her body was in fact at the site for months due to plant life and bugs. I am sure. But that is what I recall.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1084 on: March 27, 2009, 04:25:22 PM »

CONGRATS 3B!

Thank you!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1085 on: March 27, 2009, 04:26:41 PM »

I'm reporting you for pop tart abuse!

Do No Evil 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1086 on: March 27, 2009, 04:27:52 PM »

I'm reporting you for pop tart abuse!
  Its not like its the good kind of poptart...I used the nasty ones! 

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1087 on: March 27, 2009, 04:27:55 PM »

When Spindy and Georgie said that they knew who had Caylee and that she had been moved, whatever became of that?
Again Congrats Woman

I think that forensic's nipped that out of the question that Caylee had been moved - that her body was in fact at the site for months due to plant life and bugs. I am sure. But that is what I recall.

Thanks Deenie.  This was when the A's was talking about a live Caylee and they stated their investigators were watching the kidnappers.

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1088 on: March 27, 2009, 04:28:53 PM »

YAY!!!!!! WELL DONE 3B.....

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1089 on: March 27, 2009, 04:29:38 PM »

alrighty monkeys, time to head home ...

Capp, we're ok. No worries ... 

Luv ya!!!! Have a great weekend all!

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1090 on: March 27, 2009, 04:30:25 PM »

Hugs to you Capp.  Very good post!  I do not think we will ever know who Caylee's father is, even with Maury's help.
GnM sticks to her guns though, its what she does!  If anyone can find him - it will be her!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1091 on: March 27, 2009, 04:30:33 PM »

Now when Lee talks to her........PTA PTA. 
They make me sick.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1092 on: March 27, 2009, 04:34:28 PM »

A Monkey gave a request out a few wks ago if Baez represented the young man Ryan.
Maybe Northern Rose? I can't recall.

I went back to Orange County and searched all of Bobo's cases - and wildly enough NO Ryan.. but
I went as far back as his records went Bobo's records " 2004". He has primarily in "Orange County" represented (99%) cases of Hispanic surnames Young Males. There were records of few females. One female that he did represent I believe in 2006 - was a young woman for Prostitution. She was 19.  No cases have been filed since on this woman in Orange County.  If I remember that is how Slore found Baez was through a person/female she met up with in Jail - during her first arrest. I may be wrong.
He has few cases in OC for 2004, 2005, 2006 .. seems that 2007 his case load picked up

If I recall he had only 3 cases in 04. Bobo is not experienced enough to be the Defense lead in this case. As we all feel. I think that his lack there of experience is only going to stretch this case out and more so Bend Judge Strickland's brain backwards. As we saw in the last court "Judge Strickland " becoming rightfully spoken - Enough is enough. If that is a taste of what is coming  seems to be a Circus built around BOBO and that Justice for Caylee will be on the Back Burner ... I believe that after this trial of  Slore ~ that a Civil Suit will have to ensue after the fact - For Justice for Caylee. People vs State of Florida.
Baez has no interest in Caylee what so ever. His only interest is what percent he will gain on the money he makes off her death.

Thank you Deenie. I don't believe I was wondering if JB defended him but I was sure curious how he fit in as her cell logs showed a call to his cell and she was in the area of his house on June 27 the same day she ditched the car at Amscot.  We found out he was in jail and someone else was wondering if in fact KC had his cell phone and was using it to check her own voicemail.  Never thought to ask if JB was his lawyer. Whomever asked that was thinking way ahead of where my brain was at on this.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1093 on: March 27, 2009, 04:37:13 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-casey-anthony-lawyer-baez-032709,0,4266860.story

Casey Anthony lawyer Jose Baez gets slammed by former client
Man convicted in Lake County toddler death cites "defectiveness" of Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez

Now this is very interesting!

danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1094 on: March 27, 2009, 04:39:07 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-casey-anthony-lawyer-baez-032709,0,4266860.story

Man convicted in Lake County toddler death cites "defectiveness" of Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez
  Thanks, shades of things to come down the road with Casey?

There is no way in hooty hell she can claim she did not know he was a duma--- I mean incompetent.

I met a rock the other day and it even thinks Baez is stupid.

A rock!!! lmao

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1095 on: March 27, 2009, 04:41:10 PM »

I agree deenie. no more smirk now.

GoodNMad she is slowly turning into a soft pudgy young woman with no distinctive features - that once were noticeable and attractive ..makes you wonder if Baez has told her Keep Eating ... let your hair grow out and appear to be dowdy. I am sure that if he has the power to have her change her dress clothes for court he could have her hair done too. I would think if she were a man that had a Crazy long beard and or hair unkept that he would have that changed for court. I am guessing. It is a reasonable thought.
I think that Baez wants her image to fade into Blah .. zone.
I think back to the pictures of other criminals - Image of change via hair that comes to mind is Charlie Manson. His court photos waiver from his first arrest and then onto his next court proceedings. They have waiver'd through the years. He looks like a animal in some than then he is shaven and clean in others. He was cleaned up Prior to him being charged with the Murders, he as we all know is a lifer now.
Bobo knows that Casey's outward appearance is Key to all - every time she steps into the court room.
Baez wants people to think that she is a Soccer Mom and not see any remote features/hair of the Casey caught on film within the last years. Smoke screen you know.
You can take the girl out of the Party but you cannot take the Party out of the Girl ..
Or should I say Slore ...

So now she looks like an average woman with nothing mentionable of her face, hair and or clothing.

yep, she has lost what looks she had. interesting thought about it being a defense strategy. I'd say slore is depressed and as we've seen she is begining to look defeated. Yep, she should get used to one word: FAIL!!!!!!

I hope she's absolutely miserable.     Just imagine having your bed put into your bathroom.   That must be what being in that jail cell with the toilet next to the bed must feel like, day-after-day.   I hope she's enjoying herself!

Oh, but don't forget, she has her Bible (that she keeps close) to comfort her.

GMAB.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1096 on: March 27, 2009, 04:43:59 PM »

alrighty monkeys, time to head home ...

Capp, we're ok. No worries ... 

Luv ya!!!! Have a great weekend all!

Lubs right back & you too.    Tks Dolce

O dear lord, pizza was off my list, now no more pop tarts for Capp!   For me this case has my snack intake on the down low  

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1097 on: March 27, 2009, 04:44:00 PM »

Hello Monkeys.  I have not had much opportunity to lurk or chat over the last few days. Have I missed anything?  Saw a little bit of Slore's court appearance.  She is transforming more into a horseface like creature.  Loved the eyeliner she debuted for Spring 09.     Someone really needs to tell her and Bozo that you can't go from dressing like a back alley bimbo to a soccer mom, it just ain't credible.

I had to do my physical abilities test for my entrace into the academy.  I PASSED!!!!!!!
Thanks for all your prayers and well wishes.  You monkeys are the greatest.

Way to go, 3babiesmommy!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1098 on: March 27, 2009, 04:45:41 PM »

Thanks, shades of things to come down the road with Casey?

There is no way in hooty hell she can claim she did not know he was a duma--- I mean incompetent.

I met a rock the other day and it even thinks Baez is stupid.

A rock!!! lmao

I am a rock - I am an Islannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd .

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1099 on: March 27, 2009, 04:47:38 PM »

Babies, Congrats!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.