May 01, 2024, 01:20:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #118 3/25/09 - 3/30/09  (Read 280027 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1100 on: March 27, 2009, 04:50:01 PM »

Slore's accommodations - Bed and Potty

Slore's Tooth Brush

Its about 3 inches long - enough room for a Thumb and bit of tooth paste... with her Mouth I am guessing she is only brushing the Front teeth...............

Why is that its so small - because if it were longer it could become a weapon .. its  Prison Tooth Brush.
Just a part of Slore's new World .... 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1101 on: March 27, 2009, 05:01:25 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

Congratulations 3babies. My son is a cop and the academy is grueling. Good Luck.

I have a call in to KFN but so far no call back. And I have a list of questions for them. Course I think it shows how sorry they are...what if it was an emergency? Really needed someone to find a child??

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1102 on: March 27, 2009, 05:02:16 PM »

I'm reporting you for pop tart abuse!
  Its not like its the good kind of poptart...I used the nasty ones! 

Eeeewwwwwwwww, gross! Pop-tarts  Cardboard filled with dried up fake jam...covered in a crusty jizz-like coating ...NASTY! 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1103 on: March 27, 2009, 05:10:47 PM »

Congratulations 3babies. My son is a cop and the academy is grueling. Good Luck.

I have a call in to KFN but so far no call back. And I have a list of questions for them. Course I think it shows how sorry they are...what if it was an emergency? Really needed someone to find a child??
Darla did you say you had a missing child? or what message did you leave ? the matter of it really is not important - the fact that you called them does matter. Yet no response hmmm? I wonder if it is because of the news video of George with the watercraft sponsored by KFN ..that they have been inundated by calls. Prove yourselves as an Actual entity ..for finding children. I mean anyone can show equipment hence the watercraft .. Big Deal.  Could be peel off stickers on rented boat for all we know.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/032409raw_video_george_anthony

Nothing is a shock anymore with this Case ....
Ah

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1104 on: March 27, 2009, 05:14:30 PM »

Deenie, I told them I was looking for a place to donate a large sum of money to and would like to ask some questions about their organization. Thought the mention of a donation might get a quicker response.

God Bless!
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1105 on: March 27, 2009, 05:16:03 PM »

Well although I have been around lurking for a very long time it's only recently that I have been posting. I haven't had that much of a response with the exception of a couple of people although I have tried to keep my posts lighthearted and warm with my emotes.

So I would like to say thank you to those of you that liked any of my posts and apologies if my smileys irritated, it was not my intension. I'm going to go back to lurking status it's my comfort zone...I will still be here to watch and read my very wonderful monkey people. Bye bye

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1106 on: March 27, 2009, 05:18:23 PM »

Well although I have been around lurking for a very long time it's only recently that I have been posting. I haven't had that much of a response with the exception of a couple of people although I have tried to keep my posts lighthearted and warm with my emotes.

So I would like to say thank you to those of you that liked any of my posts and apologies if my smileys irritated, it was not my intension. I'm going to go back to lurking status it's my comfort zone...I will still be here to watch and read my very wonderful monkey people. Bye bye

Miki don't leave...I enjoy your input and the smilies. Everyone has something to contribute. I get side tracked so often I don't always respond. Sorry.

God Bless!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1107 on: March 27, 2009, 05:19:27 PM »

Miki dont go

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1108 on: March 27, 2009, 05:21:25 PM »

Miki please do not find it personal if your posts are not commented upon. Yours posts are read and ... we can be a miss at times .. we are not perfect monkeys .. Please stay in the cage k ...

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1109 on: March 27, 2009, 05:21:42 PM »

Darla,

on Page 52 I have a post about their new website and how it is strangely connected to all the other companies.  Not sure if you had a chance to read it or know about all the strangeness but would love for you to read it and see if anything new crops up from it that may not already be on your question list.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1110 on: March 27, 2009, 05:23:15 PM »

MIKI  o no no ya dont...keep posting everyone needs emotes & we enjoy having you express them

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1111 on: March 27, 2009, 05:23:27 PM »

I love your little doo dads!!!  If I am gulilty of ignoring you, it is mostly because I tend to go back and forth between all of the threads.  I may even leave and go shopping online and come back, but when I see something that peaks my interest, I respond.  I get ignored all the time, even in musings, even if there is only one other person in there!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1112 on: March 27, 2009, 05:24:21 PM »

Darla,

on Page 52 I have a post about their new website and how it is strangely connected to all the other companies.  Not sure if you had a chance to read it or know about all the strangeness but would love for you to read it and see if anything new crops up from it that may not already be on your question list.

Northern Rose I did read it and added some questions to cover what you posted. I just have my doubts they will call back.

God Bless!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1113 on: March 27, 2009, 05:27:31 PM »

in the name of my Fave Monkey Mickey ... Miki can't leave 

Cuz I am a Believer ...

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1114 on: March 27, 2009, 05:29:21 PM »

Darla,

Northern Rose I did read it and added some questions to cover what you posted. I just have my doubts they will call back.
Thanks!  It still makes my head spin.  Wouldn't it be funny if you called again and said that since there has been no response to your first message you are sure they are out searching for a child right now and would love to volunteer and see how wonderful their organization is first hand before you personally give them your huge donation.  Then you can tell them your Lear is in for servicing should they ever call you back.  Just some thoughts.  Sorry me bad.  I go in time out now.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1115 on: March 27, 2009, 05:29:56 PM »

Don't go.  I like your posts.   Some days I feel like I'm totally ignored, too.   I guess everyone has those days....
I enjoy your smileys and such - but I guess I probably use them too much, myself!   Anyway, please stay!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1116 on: March 27, 2009, 05:34:48 PM »

Darla,

Thanks!  It still makes my head spin.  Wouldn't it be funny if you called again and said that since there has been no response to your first message you are sure they are out searching for a child right now and would love to volunteer and see how wonderful their organization is first hand before you personally give them your huge donation.  Then you can tell them your Lear is in for servicing should they ever call you back.  Just some thoughts.  Sorry me bad.  I go in time out now.

Hum, might be a good Idea. I just can't believe the BS these people get away with. How can anyone profit off the death of a child? There is a special place in hell for them.

God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1117 on: March 27, 2009, 05:37:51 PM »

Not sure if anyone has seen this site yet. 
http://www.cayleesplace.com
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1118 on: March 27, 2009, 05:50:34 PM »

Miki ? Where did you go?I wasn't ignoring you.I've been on the phone with my Dad.  He's gotta have eye surgery again,so depressing.
I enjoy your posts,and all other monkey posts.Please don't lurk.o.k.? 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1119 on: March 27, 2009, 05:51:33 PM »

Not sure if anyone has seen this site yet. 
http://www.cayleesplace.com

Interesting.I gotta check this out.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.