April 30, 2024, 06:05:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #118 3/25/09 - 3/30/09  (Read 279973 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1140 on: March 27, 2009, 06:46:27 PM »

I can completely see the Grunds getting her cell phone in the name "Grund" ... they were engaged ... thought Jesse was Caylee's father ... I'm sure ... they were sure that she'd be Casey Grund shortly ...

I feel so sorry for the whole Grund family.  And IMO ... had Caylee really been Jesse's daughter ... she would still be alive ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1141 on: March 27, 2009, 06:47:14 PM »

Potential Suspects and Motives down at the bottom, is empty 
Let me fill in the blank! CASEY MARIE ANTHONY! There suspect is named. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1142 on: March 27, 2009, 06:49:16 PM »

I can completely see the Grunds getting her cell phone in the name "Grund" ... they were engaged ... thought Jesse was Caylee's father ... I'm sure ... they were sure that she'd be Casey Grund shortly ...

I feel so sorry for the whole Grund family.  And IMO ... had Caylee really been Jesse's daughter ... she would still be alive ...

Hey Newfie!  I am sure that was the case or maybe the salesperson put her name in as Grund.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1143 on: March 27, 2009, 06:49:22 PM »

One measly Casey supporter puts together a website...versus all us Anthony dislikin Monkeys..just sayin my money is on us monkeys!

Of course that is MOO.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1144 on: March 27, 2009, 06:49:56 PM »

One measly Casey supporter puts together a website...versus all us Anthony dislikin Monkeys..just sayin my money is on us monkeys!

Of course that is MOO.
That is MOO too!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1145 on: March 27, 2009, 06:51:03 PM »

Couple of things: 
1. There is not a College Street, Avenue, Road or Blvd in Elyria, OH
2. The phone # to Jjones is a cell phone
3. jjones@thinkngo games:  Think'n'go games sells games for children, can't look at them, seem to be some sort of .PDF file?  Click to view goes directly to paypal. Looks like a scam to me, jmo
4. looked up netfirms and found this: http://forums.gumtree.com/topic126731.html seems to me that they host for scammer sites. jmo

I'm sick of wack-jobs giving Ohioans a bad name.  It's not me, I swear.
Poor Lovin!!   

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1146 on: March 27, 2009, 06:51:05 PM »

Well although I have been around lurking for a very long time it's only recently that I have been posting. I haven't had that much of a response with the exception of a couple of people although I have tried to keep my posts lighthearted and warm with my emotes.

So I would like to say thank you to those of you that liked any of my posts and apologies if my smileys irritated, it was not my intension. I'm going to go back to lurking status it's my comfort zone...I will still be here to watch and read my very wonderful monkey people. Bye bye

MikiMonkey I am new and a long time lurker as well.  Don't leave, hang in there - these monkeys would never hurt anyone intentionally and if your posts are not responded to it isn't anything anyone should take personally.  I myself want to respond to so many posts yet at the same time am trying to play catch up and don't always stop to do so.  Sooooo don't leave - besides that it is a great place to hang.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1147 on: March 27, 2009, 06:51:24 PM »

Ya ... I just went to the site ... interesting that the potential suspects and motives is empty ... on a site that promotes Casey to be innocent ... 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1148 on: March 27, 2009, 06:52:44 PM »

That site says a lot of Blah blah blah.  It sounds just like someone talking that has drunk a lot of Cindy's Kool-aid.  They need to face facts: NO REPORT FOR 31 DAYS OF HER CHILD MISSING AND THE SMELL OF DEATH IN THE CAR. 
Ah ha!  That is your academy training coming through!!   

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1149 on: March 27, 2009, 06:53:04 PM »

Well although I have been around lurking for a very long time it's only recently that I have been posting. I haven't had that much of a response with the exception of a couple of people although I have tried to keep my posts lighthearted and warm with my emotes.

So I would like to say thank you to those of you that liked any of my posts and apologies if my smileys irritated, it was not my intension. I'm going to go back to lurking status it's my comfort zone...I will still be here to watch and read my very wonderful monkey people. Bye bye

MikiMonkey I am new and a long time lurker as well.  Don't leave, hang in there - these monkeys would never hurt anyone intentionally and if your posts are not responded to it isn't anything anyone should take personally.  I myself want to respond to so many posts yet at the same time am trying to play catch up and don't always stop to do so.  Sooooo don't leave - besides that it is a great place to hang.

Forgot to add that I love your smileys - it is amazing how they do bring a smile to your face or giggle from inside.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1150 on: March 27, 2009, 06:54:05 PM »

I concur!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1151 on: March 27, 2009, 06:54:53 PM »

I would also like to add Miki, I lurk while I am at work and post occasionally (because I love my job and wouldn't want to be under the bridge with Newfie). I hope I didn't hurt your feelings by not responding. I only wish I could add smiley things on my posts. Sadly all I know how to use is the crying/laughing monkeys.   

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1152 on: March 27, 2009, 06:55:07 PM »

Of course that is MOO.
That is MOO too!
you moo??

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1153 on: March 27, 2009, 06:55:27 PM »

Casey Anthony case: Jose Baez to question jail employees
posted by halboedeker on Mar 27, 2009 6:14:03 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

The Casey Anthony case is likely to produce many headlines next week. Jose Baez will be busy with depositions in the case of client Casey Anthony. She is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

WKMG-Channel 6, WESH-Channel 2 and WFTV-Channel 9 looked at the list of people Baez will question.

Four will be employees of the Orange County jail. "He'll almost certainly be asking them about that surveillance video, shot inside the jail's medical unit there, which reportedly shows Casey hyperventilating when she learned little Caylee's remains had been found," WKMG's Mike DeForest said.

"Two of the jailers witnessed Casey's reaction when she was told about the discovery of her daughter's body," WFTV anchor Bob Opsahl said.

DeForest theorized that Baez will use the depositions to get the video and others thrown out of court. Baez has claimed that the videos captured private meetings between him and his client.

Baez also will question Jim Hoover, a private investigator who worked for George and Cindy Anthony. "Hoover later admitted to detectives that he had tried to profit off the Anthony case by selling photos and videos, so his credibility may be called into question," DeForest said.

Baez has scheduled at least nine depositions for next week, WESH's 2 Bob Kealing reported. "Most are law enforcement and corrections officers, but some are friends of Casey," Kealing said, mentioning Amy Huizenga. Huizenga, Casey Anthony's former best friend, accused the young mother of stealing checks.

WESH anchor Martha Sugalski said: "The list of names just keeps getting longer and longer."

Kealing replied, "No doubt about it."

WKMG also reported that a former Baez client is asking for a new trial. Nelson Diaz was convicted of killing his girlfriend's 2-year-old child in Lake County and is serving a 20-year prison term. Diaz says Baez's trial performance was defective, WKMG's Jessica D'Onofrio said.

Marti Mackenzie, Baez's spokeswoman, said she imagined he had done his best job in representing Diaz.

Casey Anthony case: Jose Baez to question jail employees
posted by halboedeker on Mar 27, 2009 6:14:03 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

The Casey Anthony case is likely to produce many headlines next week. Jose Baez will be busy with depositions in the case of client Casey Anthony. She is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

WKMG-Channel 6, WESH-Channel 2 and WFTV-Channel 9 looked at the list of people Baez will question.

Four will be employees of the Orange County jail. "He'll almost certainly be asking them about that surveillance video, shot inside the jail's medical unit there, which reportedly shows Casey hyperventilating when she learned little Caylee's remains had been found," WKMG's Mike DeForest said.

"Two of the jailers witnessed Casey's reaction when she was told about the discovery of her daughter's body," WFTV anchor Bob Opsahl said.

DeForest theorized that Baez will use the depositions to get the video and others thrown out of court. Baez has claimed that the videos captured private meetings between him and his client.

Baez also will question Jim Hoover, a private investigator who worked for George and Cindy Anthony. "Hoover later admitted to detectives that he had tried to profit off the Anthony case by selling photos and videos, so his credibility may be called into question," DeForest said.

Baez has scheduled at least nine depositions for next week, WESH's 2 Bob Kealing reported. "Most are law enforcement and corrections officers, but some are friends of Casey," Kealing said, mentioning Amy Huizenga. Huizenga, Casey Anthony's former best friend, accused the young mother of stealing checks.

WESH anchor Martha Sugalski said: "The list of names just keeps getting longer and longer."

Kealing replied, "No doubt about it."

WKMG also reported that a former Baez client is asking for a new trial. Nelson Diaz was convicted of killing his girlfriend's 2-year-old child in Lake County and is serving a 20-year prison term. Diaz says Baez's trial performance was defective, WKMG's Jessica D'Onofrio said.

Marti Mackenzie, Baez's spokeswoman, said she imagined he had done his best job in representing Diaz.

Diaz also accuses the judge and a prosecutor of misconduct, D'Onofrio said. The judge had no comment, and the prosecutor hadn't gotten back to WKMG, D'Onofrio added.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/03/casey-anthony-case--11.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1154 on: March 27, 2009, 06:56:10 PM »

Sounds just like her JSM.....First time I have heard of KC phone being registered to Casey Grund...Anyone else?
No, that's a new one 

Actually yes, it was reported that at one point the Grunds purchased a phone for her...off the top of my head I cannot recall what timeframe but Ill look to see where it was referred to or maybe someone readily remembers.
I remember that, but not that it was registered to Casey Grund.

The phone records are listed on the left side of the page.

Yea I dont recall that it was registered as Casey Grund - but was it during their engagement when it was initially purchased?  Im not going back on that site until I know its safe, I got 3 error messages

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1155 on: March 27, 2009, 06:56:27 PM »

Ya ... I just went to the site ... interesting that the potential suspects and motives is empty ... on a site that promotes Casey to be innocent ... 
Hmm... so is anyone else thinking that it is Jose's site? 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1156 on: March 27, 2009, 06:56:35 PM »

OMG What happen to that post. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1157 on: March 27, 2009, 06:57:26 PM »

Hey Newfie!  I am sure that was the case or maybe the salesperson put her name in as Grund.
Yep ... if that is true ... easily explained away.

And Monkeys ... New and Old ... Please don't get offended by monkeys not responding to your posts!  We all read some posts and respond ... some things posted we've already thought about and processed and posted about ... we all miss posts ... sometimes we think we don't have anything to add to a particular post ... other monkeys will be better at responding to particular posts ... and sometimes we post and run ... IT'S NOTHING PERSONAL from any monkey in this cage ... I promise ...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1158 on: March 27, 2009, 06:58:39 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-criminal-032709,0,6545669.story
Casey Anthony's attorney plans to question corrections officers
Jose Baez filed schedule for next week's depositions
Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
4:03 PM EDT, March 27, 2009
<snipped>
Jose Baez will question -- under oath -- four people with Orange County Corrections on Thursday. These are the folks watching his client in jail.

On Tuesday, he plans to interview two people from the Orange County Sheriff's Office and private investigator Jim Hoover, who volunteered his services to the Anthony family last fall.

On another matter, prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick filed a document, saying she turned a CD of "duct tape photos" from the FBI lab to Baez.

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1159 on: March 27, 2009, 06:59:46 PM »

Of course that is MOO.
That is MOO too!

you moo??
I moo, just like Flossy. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.