April 30, 2024, 03:50:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #118 3/25/09 - 3/30/09  (Read 279957 times)
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1340 on: March 27, 2009, 11:19:30 PM »

Hi Desi and welcome back!

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1341 on: March 27, 2009, 11:22:23 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Well, it was a crazy, busy, stressful, unplanned trip and I was unfortunately not able (for the first time since Caylee's story broke) to keep up with the case for a whole week.  I missed that, and I missed SM like anything.

Your friend Desi is too far behind and too whack-a-doodle tired to have anything of value to contribute at the moment!  Once I get all settled in, I'll be reading up on the news and on what all of you smart, funny (sometimes-off-topic, lol) Monkeys have had to say.  Looks like it's been a most eventful week in "Or-LAWN-doe".  Hope to be better informed and firing on a couple more cylinders tomorrow or the next day.  If any helpful and merciful monkey feels like doing a nice, concise recap (the highlights) to get me started, I'd be delighted and oh-so-grateful...

In the meantime, it's good to be home and wonderful to be back in the cage.
(( Monkey-Hugs! ))

Desi
sorry for O/T

Maybe best to read Blink's site to catch up the quickest.  GREAT TO HAVE YOU BACK!

www.blinkoncrime.com
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1342 on: March 27, 2009, 11:38:40 PM »

Well, let's look on the bright side, monkeys. At least these days are over for good.

Thinking about this pic...IMO, Casey and Lee are high-fiving because they think they've won.  They're smug because they think they outsmarted LE that day (they won a motion).  Thinking about this pic in relation to what we've: heard on Casey's initial call home from jail; heard from Cindy's attacks on LE and the media from her numerous interviews; seen & heard from the code-speak jail visits between Casey and Lee; seen & heard from Cindy & George's police interviews; seen & heard from Cindy & George's jail visits with Casey;  and seen & heard from the bizarre Casey Pep Rally (billed as a memorial for Caylee)-Casey has correctly ascertained her family's (or should I say Cindy's) Achilles Heel.  The abuser-abused cycle is alive and well in the Anthony family.  IMO  Casey knows, from a lifetime of experience, that Cindy will come defend and rescue her at all costs (even if Cindy has to sacrifice herself in the process).  Casey delights in making a fool of her mother and on such a grand scale too.  No doubt, she and Lee have had many laughs behind Cindy's back, at Cindy's expense.  Casey has nothing but contempt for her mother and her father as well.  I do feel sorry for Cindy & George when they finally see that and see how foolish they've been.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1343 on: March 27, 2009, 11:39:22 PM »

Maybe best to read Blink's site to catch up the quickest.  GREAT TO HAVE YOU BACK!

www.blinkoncrime.com

Thanks all, for the sweet greetings, Monks.  (Did I mention it is wonderful to be back with my monkey friends?) 

Thanks for the heads-up, Klaas, will-do.  And thanks for the Blinky-Linky, which I shall bookmark finally.  Love that Blink

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1344 on: March 27, 2009, 11:43:36 PM »

Just had to post what Whorealdo said on The Factor tonight.  He says "Casey Anthony is a selfish, slutty, 23 year old totally self involved ......"  Now that is a switch.  BUT he then
proceeds to call the prosecution over zealous and because of that they will screw up the conviction of Casey Anthony.  Over zealous???? 

OMG I almost threw the remote control at the TV.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1345 on: March 27, 2009, 11:46:52 PM »

Just had to post what Whorealdo said on The Factor tonight.  He says "Casey Anthony is a selfish, slutty, 23 year old totally self involved ......"  Now that is a switch.  BUT he then
proceeds to call the prosecution over zealous and because of that they will screw up the conviction of Casey Anthony.  Over zealous???? 

Lol, he makes me want to totally make up a story about something about anything that wold be newsworthy and watch him run around in a circle, Im that sick of him.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1346 on: March 27, 2009, 11:49:15 PM »

monkeys could teach new recruits a thing or 2 about investigations.
I missed saying Congrats!   

Thanks Newfie.  The hardest part was dragging a 150 lb dummy.  I imagined I was dragging the slore and it seemed to pull itself.  Talk about an adrenaline rush!

Congrats 3babiesmommy, and "I imagined I was dragging the slore and it seemed to pull itself." , that is hilarious! 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1347 on: March 27, 2009, 11:51:46 PM »

Lol, he makes me want to totally make up a story about something about anything that wold be newsworthy and watch him run around in a circle, Im that sick of him.

The levels the talking heads sink to  is so wrong.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1348 on: March 27, 2009, 11:55:58 PM »

Now that would be worth watching Blink 

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1349 on: March 27, 2009, 11:56:35 PM »

Well, let's look on the bright side, monkeys. At least these days are over for good.

Thinking about this pic...IMO, Casey and Lee are high-fiving because they think they've won.  They're smug because they think they outsmarted LE that day (they won a motion).  Thinking about this pic in relation to what we've: heard on Casey's initial call home from jail; heard from Cindy's attacks on LE and the media from her numerous interviews; seen & heard from the code-speak jail visits between Casey and Lee; seen & heard from Cindy & George's police interviews; seen & heard from Cindy & George's jail visits with Casey;  and seen & heard from the bizarre Casey Pep Rally (billed as a memorial for Caylee)-Casey has correctly ascertained her family's (or should I say Cindy's) Achilles Heel.  The abuser-abused cycle is alive and well in the Anthony family.  IMO  Casey knows, from a lifetime of experience, that Cindy will come defend and rescue her at all costs (even if Cindy has to sacrifice herself in the process).  Casey delights in making a fool of her mother and on such a grand scale too.  No doubt, she and Lee have had many laughs behind Cindy's back, at Cindy's expense.  Casey has nothing but contempt for her mother and her father as well.  I do feel sorry for Cindy & George when they finally see that and see how foolish they've been.

I can't help but think that the motive was revenge and spite of Casey against Mom. I think I am reading same from your post, am I correct in my assumption?

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1350 on: March 27, 2009, 11:58:12 PM »

www.blinkoncrime.com

Thanks all, for the sweet greetings, Monks.  (Did I mention it is wonderful to be back with my monkey friends?) 

Thanks for the heads-up, Klaas, will-do.  And thanks for the Blinky-Linky, which I shall bookmark finally.  Love that Blink

WB! I am reading backwards, in case you all can't tell.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1351 on: March 28, 2009, 12:11:30 AM »

*Self-Edit: last post , last sentence "...and our daughter's car smells like a dead body!!!".

Sorry everyone...I'm Goodnmad and can't type fast enough!  Shout out to Goodnmad! I smile every time I read your screen name-ITA!

Evening, all!  Still back reading, as you can tell, but had to comment on GA's remarks.  I guess he envisions himself as the savior of missing children now.  Can we say Messiah-complex?  OH, puhleez!  Methinks, he doth try too hard after the fact because he/they didn't do enough before the fact.  JMO
Off to read again.  BBL 

George has been naive and sucked into scams over and over, the man never learns. The worst scam being his daughter and her lies. A huge price to pay and his ultimate mistake and he lost his precious little grand daughter. 

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1352 on: March 28, 2009, 12:13:50 AM »

monkeys could teach new recruits a thing or 2 about investigations.
I missed saying Congrats!   

Thanks Newfie.  The hardest part was dragging a 150 lb dummy.  I imagined I was dragging the slore and it seemed to pull itself.  Talk about an adrenaline rush!

Congrats 3babiesmommy, and "I imagined I was dragging the slore and it seemed to pull itself." , that is hilarious! 

Thanks Shell!

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1353 on: March 28, 2009, 12:14:39 AM »

Be back later, this time zone thing means I am probably talking to myself 

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1354 on: March 28, 2009, 12:17:43 AM »

I've heard him refer to slore as a sl*t before.  He just really gets on my nerves.  He needs to go back to opening Al Capone's vault and getting hit with chairs.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1355 on: March 28, 2009, 12:18:45 AM »

Good night Monkeys. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1356 on: March 28, 2009, 12:19:16 AM »

Be back later, this time zone thing means I am probably talking to myself 

LOL Shell - I was listening but time for me to turn in, the more I read the more irate I become and then I won't sleep at all.  Have a good nite.

Good night to the rest of you monkeys see you tomorrow.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1357 on: March 28, 2009, 12:22:59 AM »

I've heard him refer to slore as a sl*t before.  He just really gets on my nerves.  He needs to go back to opening Al Capone's vault and getting hit with chairs.

I agree!  Have a good night 3babies and congratulations on your accomplishment to the academy.  Now I am turning in for the night.

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1358 on: March 28, 2009, 12:31:01 AM »

I can't help but think that the motive was revenge and spite of Casey against Mom. I think I am reading same from your post, am I correct in my assumption?
Hey, Shell-good to see you!  You are absolutely correct!  Casey should have been named Chaos.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1359 on: March 28, 2009, 12:31:59 AM »

*Self-Edit: last post , last sentence "...and our daughter's car smells like a dead body!!!".

Sorry everyone...I'm Goodnmad and can't type fast enough!  Shout out to Goodnmad! I smile every time I read your screen name-ITA!

Evening, all!  Still back reading, as you can tell, but had to comment on GA's remarks.  I guess he envisions himself as the savior of missing children now.  Can we say Messiah-complex?  OH, puhleez!  Methinks, he doth try too hard after the fact because he/they didn't do enough before the fact.  JMO
Off to read again.  BBL 

George has been naive and sucked into scams over and over, the man never learns. The worst scam being his daughter and her lies. A huge price to pay and his ultimate mistake and he lost his precious little grand daughter. 

Sorry, but I don't believe George is sucked into ANYTHING. I believe he is a willing participant and is covering up just like the rest of them.  There is something very hidden yet, and I am not sure George is not part of it.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.