May 01, 2024, 05:44:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #118 3/25/09 - 3/30/09  (Read 280054 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1360 on: March 28, 2009, 12:33:31 AM »

Hello

We need some real Monkey Family help before April 1 with missing Donna Jou, please

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1337.580

Thank you very much,

Love,

IBE

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1361 on: March 28, 2009, 12:35:55 AM »

3babiesmommy-Congratulations on your academy news!  Way to go!

Desi-good to see you back!  I enjoyed your past posts.  Life does have a way of getting busy, doesn't it?  Very Happy

MikiMonkey-been enjoying your posts also.  Please keep sharing.  I may not always respond because I have a very limited amount of time to read here and try to catch up before you guys finish another 100 (or 200).  LOL!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1362 on: March 28, 2009, 12:38:47 AM »

Blink, You are awesome.  Great stuff at Blink's site, if anyone hasn't checked it out lately, you really should.  IMO Public (and SM) knowledge about Caylee's case AND Haleigh's case is greatly enhanced by the efforts of our noble Blink.  Thanks, I for one really appreciate all your hard work, smarts, and dedication. 

http://www.blinkoncrime.com/

Haven't watched the J. Hoover squirm-fest yet, but will do so ASAP. 
-- Liar, liar, "pants on fire!"
-- Glad to see that Morgan seems determined to get to the "bottom" of this! 
-- No ifs, ands, or BUTTs.
(sorry)

Thanks Shell, ISpy,and everyone for the kind WB's.
  Goodnight, Monkeys!

God Bless our Caylee

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1363 on: March 28, 2009, 12:48:45 AM »

Blink, You are awesome.  Great stuff at Blink's site, if anyone hasn't checked it out lately, you really should.  IMO Public (and SM) knowledge about Caylee's case AND Haleigh's case is greatly enhanced by the efforts of our noble Blink.  Thanks, I for one really appreciate all your hard work, smarts, and dedication. 

http://www.blinkoncrime.com/

Haven't watched the J. Hoover squirm-fest yet, but will do so ASAP. 
-- Liar, liar, "pants on fire!"
-- Glad to see that Morgan seems determined to get to the "bottom" of this! 
-- No ifs, ands, or BUTTs.
(sorry)

Thanks Shell, ISpy,and everyone for the kind WB's.
  Goodnight, Monkeys!

God Bless our Caylee

sorry I am logged in but have been a miss by the last postings - I must though say

Babba LOO ... I Missed Me DESI   
I just wanted to say I am glad your back Smile

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1364 on: March 28, 2009, 12:49:33 AM »

To all my fellow Monkeys:  Just wanted to let you know how special you all are!  Today, I was in a restaurant and saw a little family come in for lunch-Mom, Dad, little toddler boy and a little girl.  The little girl was 4yrs-old max, with two red-ribboned pony tails.  She carefully set her two dolls in the booth and I was watched as she interacted with her little brother and her dad, while Mom ordered.  I watched this sweet, precious little girl, with her facial expressions and mannerisms.  I thought about how trying it can be to raise a small child and how irritated/angered/impatient her dad must sometimes feel (being human and all).  No matter how frustrated he must sometimes get, he hadn't murdered his child(ren).
Then it hit me...that's why you all are so awesome and why I come here!  Each one of you values a child, any child.  You value that life, that each child is a person with his/her own personality/likes/dislikes/favorite things.  Each one of you is a child advocate.  You give honor to each child, you know and fully recognize each child is a one-of-a-kind, precious gift.    I am so proud of you all and I want to say thanks for all you do! 

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1365 on: March 28, 2009, 12:55:28 AM »

Well, finally caught up reading here and need to scoot.  Had some issues with some temporary medicines this week and this new med causes insomnia (scary first night, better now-I've learned to work around it).  Going to go try to gear down a little.  Take good care everyone!

Forecast for the Day:
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1366 on: March 28, 2009, 01:01:13 AM »

*Self-Edit: last post , last sentence "...and our daughter's car smells like a dead body!!!".

Sorry everyone...I'm Goodnmad and can't type fast enough!  Shout out to Goodnmad! I smile every time I read your screen name-ITA!

Evening, all!  Still back reading, as you can tell, but had to comment on GA's remarks.  I guess he envisions himself as the savior of missing children now.  Can we say Messiah-complex?  OH, puhleez!  Methinks, he doth try too hard after the fact because he/they didn't do enough before the fact.  JMO
Off to read again.  BBL 

George has been naive and sucked into scams over and over, the man never learns. The worst scam being his daughter and her lies. A huge price to pay and his ultimate mistake and he lost his precious little grand daughter. 

Sorry, but I don't believe George is sucked into ANYTHING. I believe he is a willing participant and is covering up just like the rest of them.  There is something very hidden yet, and I am not sure George is not part of it.

Checking back in, I do think George is naive...an email scam, come on now, you have to have alzheimers or a low IQ or seriously desperate to be sucked into that internet scam. I think he wanted to believe his daughter, but his mind and heart are not balanced and he seems to be the only one to exhibit any remorse.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1367 on: March 28, 2009, 01:01:36 AM »

sorry I am logged in but have been a miss by the last postings - I must though say

Deenie,  missed you too, and your "Babba Loo!"  Love your new look.

ISpy, thank you for saying what you said.
Yes, YOU and all the other Monkeys are awesome.  Hope the med woes get all straightened out.

Nite, Monkeys!

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1368 on: March 28, 2009, 01:01:51 AM »

To all my fellow Monkeys:  Just wanted to let you know how special you all are!  Today, I was in a restaurant and saw a little family come in for lunch-Mom, Dad, little toddler boy and a little girl.  The little girl was 4yrs-old max, with two red-ribboned pony tails.  She carefully set her two dolls in the booth and I was watched as she interacted with her little brother and her dad, while Mom ordered.  I watched this sweet, precious little girl, with her facial expressions and mannerisms.  I thought about how trying it can be to raise a small child and how irritated/angered/impatient her dad must sometimes feel (being human and all).  No matter how frustrated he must sometimes get, he hadn't murdered his child(ren).
Then it hit me...that's why you all are so awesome and why I come here!  Each one of you values a child, any child.  You value that life, that each child is a person with his/her own personality/likes/dislikes/favorite things.  Each one of you is a child advocate.  You give honor to each child, you know and fully recognize each child is a one-of-a-kind, precious gift.    I am so proud of you all and I want to say thanks for all you do! 
Ispy

That my friend what you witnessed was Reality of a Beautiful moment of a functioning Family - Your words are so descriptive that I can see it in my own mind. The little girl and her baby dolls and the booth with her family ... Reality is our Truth and we all come from bits and piece of it - All of us Monkeys ..have our own way of telling our own stories through being a member of this site. We are all United in one front - We respect Children and children are the first steps as to becoming Adult beings .. I say Beans .. There is a division in my mind between beings and Beans .. Beans never stop growing ..beings have their mishaps issues and problems .. and some turn out not so good.
Thank You Ispy for your beautiful Post.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1369 on: March 28, 2009, 01:02:29 AM »

Well, finally caught up reading here and need to scoot.  Had some issues with some temporary medicines this week and this new med causes insomnia (scary first night, better now-I've learned to work around it).  Going to go try to gear down a little.  Take good care everyone!

those darn meds, take care and hope things get better for you

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1370 on: March 28, 2009, 01:02:55 AM »

Deenie,  missed you too, and your "Babba Loo!"  Love your new look.

ISpy, thank you for saying what you said.
Yes, YOU and all the other Monkeys are awesome.  Hope the med woes get all straightened out.

Nite, Monkeys!

Good Nite Sweet Baby Babba Lou - Me is going too
I adore You Desi ..nigh nigh
to all

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1371 on: March 28, 2009, 01:07:10 AM »

Ispy

That my friend what you witnessed was Reality of a Beautiful moment of a functioning Family - Your words are so descriptive that I can see it in my own mind. The little girl and her baby dolls and the booth with her family ... Reality is our Truth and we all come from bits and piece of it - All of us Monkeys ..have our own way of telling our own stories through being a member of this site. We are all United in one front - We respect Children and children are the first steps as to becoming Adult beings .. I say Beans .. There is a division in my mind between beings and Beans .. Beans never stop growing ..beings have their mishaps issues and problems .. and some turn out not so good.
Thank You Ispy for your beautiful Post.

I so agree, I was just reminiscing to hubby about the times when we went on trips with the kids and they get all upset over their sisters foot on their side...you with children know that routine...lol...and I so miss those days. Those times where they spill their cokes in the car. It is life with a child, and it is wonderfulllllll.

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1372 on: March 28, 2009, 01:09:16 AM »

John Morgan may be the 'hero' in this case.  He is really trying to get to the bottom for the truth and he just might do that, too.   
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1373 on: March 28, 2009, 01:10:59 AM »

John Morgan may be the 'hero' in this case.  He is really trying to get to the bottom for the truth and he just might do that, too.   

Hi bev, remind me who John Morgan is please 

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1374 on: March 28, 2009, 01:17:56 AM »

http://www.myfapi.org/6966695_70154.htm

Fort Lauderdale, FL, March 26, 2009

Florida Association of Private Investigators Deplores Reports of Unlicensed Activity

Florida Association of Private Investigators Speaks Out

In light of the publicized deposition of Jim Hoover by Attorney John Morgan regarding Hoover and Dominic Casey’s involvement in the investigation of the Caylee Anthony case, several of your board members assembled the enclosed press release. I know, I know, a press release should only consist of two maybe three paragraphs, but with all the contributions we narrowed it down to the content enclosed. Your board members have been diligent in pointing out that FAPI represents the licensed private investigators in Florida under 493 and we responded to the negative publicity surrounding our industry attempting to show that the members of FAPI are law abiding professionals who will not condone the use of the unlicensed.

Florida Licensing Statutes are clear; The Private Investigators who involved themselves in the Anthony case appear to have acted in violation of the regulatory provisions governing the investigative profession as set forth in FSS 493. Public should be aware of Licensing Statutes

Fort Lauderdale, FL, March 26, 2009: While refraining from speculation regarding the Caylee Anthony murder case, the Florida Association of Private Investigators, Inc. (FAPI) is speaking out about the activities of the private investigators allegedly working for the Anthony family and their defense attorney having possibly violated of Florida statutes.
FAPI, which represents about 400 Private Investigators in Florida and across the U.S., reacted strongly to news reports today about and the publication of a deposition involving one the PIs working the Anthony case.

Mark Feegel, who is Co-president of FAPI and a licensed Private Investigator since 1993, along with Chuck Chambers, said, “This is exactly the type of activity FAPI tries to prevent,” says Mark Feegel, “with peer group education, annual seminars and familiarity with licensing statutes”.

Feegel is referring to Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services Chapter 493, which governs and licenses private investigators in Florida. “The chapter clearly states that someone possessing a Class C Private Investigators License – as did James D. Hoover, the subject of the deposition on March 25th, must be employed by a licensed Class A Private Investigation Agency. It is clear from the deposition that Hoover, with only a Class C, was sub-contracting his services to several Class A Licensees, namely D&A Investigations, owned by Dominic Casey, and Class Action Detective Agency, owned by Alan Buchanan”.

In Hoover’s deposition, he testified that he performed investigative work for both agencies and unless D&A was subcontracting work to Class Action, or unless Hoover was an employee (not subcontractor) of Class Action and subsequently D&A, Hoover and both agencies allegedly violated the law.

“The 493 Chapter is very clear on this point,” says Chambers, who has been licensed as private investigator since 1982, “Class C licensees may not engage in investigative services except through a licensed Class A agency. Moreover, Class C licensees are prohibited from subcontracting, which, according to the sworn testimony of Hoover, is what he has been doing for years”.

Chambers explained, “Florida Statutes dictates that Class A agencies may sub-contract work to another Class A agency for assistance, but Class C Private investigators are statutorily prohibited from doing so on their own”.
Chambers said fully licensed and legally operating PIs in FAPI “are always running across unlicensed activity, including those who possess neither a Class C nor a Class A license and there is little we can do but report it to the Division of Licensing.”

Apparently even if caught, there isn’t much of penalty for not being licensed and the type of activity testified to in Hoover’s deposition could only result in one or more of the following actions from the Division of Licensing, “Issue a reprimand; deny an application for issuance of a license; impose an administrative fine not to exceed $1000; or, place the licensee on probation”.

“Given the training and experience required to get a license in Florida”, said Roger Gibson, a retired U.S. Marshal and private investigator in Miami since 1977, “and given the potential harm to the constituents in Florida, there should be a significant fine and it should also be a serious criminal offense to blatantly act as a PI without proper licensing.“

Feegel and Chambers concede it is a serious problem but said FAPI is working with a few State Representatives and Senators to try to get changes made to the licensing statute. Until then, it is a shame to have this type of embarrassing activity on a high-profile tragedy such as the Caylee Anthony case. There are many experienced, qualified, licensed and insured PIs available via the FAPI website where the public can search for a local and properly licensed PI. Many have extensive working knowledge of criminal investigations, missing children and abuse cases as well as corporate and financial fraud investigations. It is also imperative the public know the Florida Division of Licensing provides individual and agency licensing information available on their web site.

A business or individual who ends up hiring a private investigator who is not properly licensed may find themselves in a predicament if the investigation leads to a court action. “The credibility of the private investigator and, indeed, the actual investigation he conducted, may be called into question,” said Feegel, “leading to disastrous results for the client”.

Harvey E. Morse, the founder of FAPI, a licensee since 1975 and former Chair of the State’s Advisory Council agrees. He said, “We work hard to maintain our integrity and investigative skills. The statutory language is clear. Violating the statute subjects the client to having testimony by an improperly licensed PI simply thrown out. People, who circumvent the law for personal gain, do so at their own risk. Our State Association polices the industry by reporting unlawful activity, and we are proud that our members’ license status is verified before accepting them into our organization”.
Neither of the Anthony PIs are members of FAPI.

Source Files and Contacts for further background.

Florida Statutes, Chapter 493
http://www.flsenate.gov/Statutes/ind...493/PART01.HTM

Hammond Opinion Letter, 1982
http://myfloridalegal.com/ago.nsf/Op...2565850068EF97

FAPI Website
http://www.myfapi.org

Hoover Depo Draft
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...Deposition.pdf

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1375 on: March 28, 2009, 01:22:36 AM »

*Self-Edit: last post , last sentence "...and our daughter's car smells like a dead body!!!".

Sorry everyone...I'm Goodnmad and can't type fast enough!  Shout out to Goodnmad! I smile every time I read your screen name-ITA!

Evening, all!  Still back reading, as you can tell, but had to comment on GA's remarks.  I guess he envisions himself as the savior of missing children now.  Can we say Messiah-complex?  OH, puhleez!  Methinks, he doth try too hard after the fact because he/they didn't do enough before the fact.  JMO
Off to read again.  BBL 

George has been naive and sucked into scams over and over, the man never learns. The worst scam being his daughter and her lies. A huge price to pay and his ultimate mistake and he lost his precious little grand daughter. 

Sorry, but I don't believe George is sucked into ANYTHING. I believe he is a willing participant and is covering up just like the rest of them.  There is something very hidden yet, and I am not sure George is not part of it.

Checking back in, I do think George is naive...an email scam, come on now, you have to have alzheimers or a low IQ or seriously desperate to be sucked into that internet scam. I think he wanted to believe his daughter, but his mind and heart are not balanced and he seems to be the only one to exhibit any remorse.

See. I don't even believe the internet scam story either. I could believe KC and some of her criminal boy friends suckered him, but it would take more than an email to get an ex officer to fall for that. 

What I think happened is he was gambling again online and when he got caught with the credit cards in Cindy's name she knew nothing about, that was the story.

I believe him and KC are like two peas in a pod. Both liars and scammers. What man would order a credit card in his wife's name without telling her?  Think about it.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1376 on: March 28, 2009, 01:33:38 AM »

Off to read again.  BBL 

See. I don't even believe the internet scam story either. I could believe KC and some of her criminal boy friends suckered him, but it would take more than an email to get an ex officer to fall for that. 

What I think happened is he was gambling again online and when he got caught with the credit cards in Cindy's name she knew nothing about, that was the story.

I believe him and KC are like two peas in a pod. Both liars and scammers. What man would order a credit card in his wife's name without telling her?  Think about it.

I accepted the internet scam story as the truth. My mistake. I bet LE knows the facts, and I agree on the gambling online and I bet he did other things online. I thought about it, and I agree, they are both liars and scammers.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1377 on: March 28, 2009, 01:36:08 AM »

For everyone's viewing pleasure.......

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/u5lgPnO1xHouKcLh

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1378 on: March 28, 2009, 01:39:05 AM »

For everyone's viewing pleasure.......

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/u5lgPnO1xHouKcLh

hahaaaaaaa, good timing, I needed a laugh! 

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1379 on: March 28, 2009, 02:34:25 AM »

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.