April 30, 2024, 10:39:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #118 3/25/09 - 3/30/09  (Read 280006 times)
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1380 on: March 28, 2009, 02:57:11 AM »

Here I am lurking after work and I see you have responded in such a kind way to my need to return to lurk mode. The reason dear Monkeys wasn't your lack of response but my inability to write anything worth responding to. I find you all lively, intelligent and very witty, you are the ONLY sleuthing site I could ever belong to,  but I feel inadequate.

I watch every day and I do nothing but play catch up and throw a few Smileys at you, never have any of you made me feel uncomfortable or not welcome, this is the friendliest group of people on ANY forum that I have ever had the honor of communicating with. Truthfully, I am overawed by your abilities to gather information process it and present it before anyone else. I just felt I had nothing worthwhile to offer except my silent support and my pride at being allowed to call myself a Scared Monkey.

I was never worried about being ignored, goodness me, sometimes things are running so fast there just isn't time. I suppose it was just that I had gone over some of my posts and I felt they didn't compare and consequently I felt somewhat embarrassed.

Anyway now I know you don't mind that I have a serious addiction to my Monkey friends and Smileys and if it's alright with you, I have barely scratched the surface of my Smiley collection.......

Thank you Monkeys

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1381 on: March 28, 2009, 03:14:19 AM »

*Self-Edit: last post , last sentence "...and our daughter's car smells like a dead body!!!".

Sorry everyone...I'm Goodnmad and can't type fast enough!  Shout out to Goodnmad! I smile every time I read your screen name-ITA!

Evening, all!  Still back reading, as you can tell, but had to comment on GA's remarks.  I guess he envisions himself as the savior of missing children now.  Can we say Messiah-complex?  OH, puhleez!  Methinks, he doth try too hard after the fact because he/they didn't do enough before the fact.  JMO
Off to read again.  BBL 

George has been naive and sucked into scams over and over, the man never learns. The worst scam being his daughter and her lies. A huge price to pay and his ultimate mistake and he lost his precious little grand daughter. 

Sorry, but I don't believe George is sucked into ANYTHING. I believe he is a willing participant and is covering up just like the rest of them.  There is something very hidden yet, and I am not sure George is not part of it.
I,too,have deep reservations about George.I think he was complicit from almost the beginning.He could have chosen to do the right thing and be truthful with LE but instead he went along with Cindy to hide and cover up for his wicked daughter.He knew there had been a dead body in the car..he said so..but he changed his story to the smell of pizza of all things!I think his "suicide attempt" was used as a diverson and an attempt to gain sympathy from the public.Now he plans to look for missing children which he knows  nothing about since Caylee was never missing but murdered!He should be looking for his conscience because he certainly lost it somehere along the way.I think there are darker things yet to be discovered about George.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1382 on: March 28, 2009, 06:29:51 AM »

George is a lazy butt just like his spew. Everyone keeps saying "apples don't fall from the trees" in referring to Casey and CINDY!!  I submit that it is more like father like daughter!!

George can't seem to keep a job.....Also Casey
George lies ....Also Casey
George makes up story about "car chase" and lies to LE....Also Casey
George screws around....Also Casey
George steals Cindy's identity....Also Casey
Right then and there would be enough for me to kick him and Casey to the curb! But Cindy held on and forgives. That was her BIG mistake.

I think it is easier to dislike Cindy as she is out there with her mouth and opinions and she has a strong personality. She gets on my nerves as well but I never thought George was nothing more than a putts. You will get no "Poor George" from me!! He should of stood up to Casey like a father should and he should MAN-UP now but he won't.

After all the lies, stealing and game playing that Casey did and then to disappear with your gran-daughter for 31 days, George STILL refers to her as gorgeous and sweetheart. He says we don't want to upset you and I am sorry about that. Oh, and he is glad for Casey picking him over the other two because he won't ask her questions like they will!!
How blind can you be??
What possible advice could he give anyone?? Maybe the squirrels need advice on how NOT to end up part of the car!!
I also wonder if George had been the one looking up chloroform and neck breaking to do in Cindy????

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1383 on: March 28, 2009, 08:10:04 AM »

To all my fellow Monkeys:  Just wanted to let you know how special you all are!  Today, I was in a restaurant and saw a little family come in for lunch-Mom, Dad, little toddler boy and a little girl.  The little girl was 4yrs-old max, with two red-ribboned pony tails.  She carefully set her two dolls in the booth and I was watched as she interacted with her little brother and her dad, while Mom ordered.  I watched this sweet, precious little girl, with her facial expressions and mannerisms.  I thought about how trying it can be to raise a small child and how irritated/angered/impatient her dad must sometimes feel (being human and all).  No matter how frustrated he must sometimes get, he hadn't murdered his child(ren).
Then it hit me...that's why you all are so awesome and why I come here!  Each one of you values a child, any child.  You value that life, that each child is a person with his/her own personality/likes/dislikes/favorite things.  Each one of you is a child advocate.  You give honor to each child, you know and fully recognize each child is a one-of-a-kind, precious gift.    I am so proud of you all and I want to say thanks for all you do! 

ISpy,
Thank you for sharing that.  You are so sweet.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1384 on: March 28, 2009, 08:17:28 AM »

Here I am lurking after work and I see you have responded in such a kind way to my need to return to lurk mode. The reason dear Monkeys wasn't your lack of response but my inability to write anything worth responding to. I find you all lively, intelligent and very witty, you are the ONLY sleuthing site I could ever belong to,  but I feel inadequate.

I watch every day and I do nothing but play catch up and throw a few Smileys at you, never have any of you made me feel uncomfortable or not welcome, this is the friendliest group of people on ANY forum that I have ever had the honor of communicating with. Truthfully, I am overawed by your abilities to gather information process it and present it before anyone else. I just felt I had nothing worthwhile to offer except my silent support and my pride at being allowed to call myself a Scared Monkey.

I was never worried about being ignored, goodness me, sometimes things are running so fast there just isn't time. I suppose it was just that I had gone over some of my posts and I felt they didn't compare and consequently I felt somewhat embarrassed.

Anyway now I know you don't mind that I have a serious addiction to my Monkey friends and Smileys and if it's alright with you, I have barely scratched the surface of my Smiley collection.......

Thank you Monkeys

Miki,
You are valuable in what you say.  Keep chatting and don't lurk.  You are a smart monkey.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1385 on: March 28, 2009, 08:25:52 AM »

*Self-Edit: last post , last sentence "...and our daughter's car smells like a dead body!!!".

Sorry everyone...I'm Goodnmad and can't type fast enough!  Shout out to Goodnmad! I smile every time I read your screen name-ITA!

Evening, all!  Still back reading, as you can tell, but had to comment on GA's remarks.  I guess he envisions himself as the savior of missing children now.  Can we say Messiah-complex?  OH, puhleez!  Methinks, he doth try too hard after the fact because he/they didn't do enough before the fact.  JMO
Off to read again.  BBL 

George has been naive and sucked into scams over and over, the man never learns. The worst scam being his daughter and her lies. A huge price to pay and his ultimate mistake and he lost his precious little grand daughter. 

Sorry, but I don't believe George is sucked into ANYTHING. I believe he is a willing participant and is covering up just like the rest of them.  There is something very hidden yet, and I am not sure George is not part of it.
I,too,have deep reservations about George.I think he was complicit from almost the beginning.He could have chosen to do the right thing and be truthful with LE but instead he went along with Cindy to hide and cover up for his wicked daughter.He knew there had been a dead body in the car..he said so..but he changed his story to the smell of pizza of all things!I think his "suicide attempt" was used as a diverson and an attempt to gain sympathy from the public.Now he plans to look for missing children which he knows  nothing about since Caylee was never missing but murdered!He should be looking for his conscience because he certainly lost it somehere along the way.I think there are darker things yet to be discovered about George.

The thing I find strange about GA is that he knows that people are evil. He worked with them when he was LE (I hate typing that - it is an insult to all the good LE). Normally the people that go into LE are the warrior type. They want to save the puppies and small children of the world. Yet GA not only lets Caylee suffer at the hands of both of the women in his life, when one of them kills the poor little thing, he covers for her killer. I understand wanting to protect your kid, but come on, Caylee was your GRANDDAUGHTER. An small innocent child. What about her. I would feel different if GA had came out and said, KC killed her and I will make sure she gets a FAIR punishment. But to try to say she did not do it - that is just moronic. JMO

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1386 on: March 28, 2009, 08:33:13 AM »

Off to read again.  BBL 

The thing I find strange about GA is that he knows that people are evil. He worked with them when he was LE (I hate typing that - it is an insult to all the good LE). Normally the people that go into LE are the warrior type. They want to save the puppies and small children of the world. Yet GA not only lets Caylee suffer at the hands of both of the women in his life, when one of them kills the poor little thing, he covers for her killer. I understand wanting to protect your kid, but come on, Caylee was your GRANDDAUGHTER. An small innocent child. What about her. I would feel different if GA had came out and said, KC killed her and I will make sure she gets a FAIR punishment. But to try to say she did not do it - that is just moronic. JMO

I say agree with you Boyz Mom.  George knows the right thing to do.   I'm telling you there is a reason he is no longer a cop.  Years ago, when Georgie first became cop most agencies did not have prospective officers take polygraphs, personality assessments and psychological evaluations.  They do now and have done this for sometime.  I wonder if these may be factors for him not working in law enforcement.  Something ain't right with that boy!

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1387 on: March 28, 2009, 08:34:53 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!  Coffee is ready!

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1388 on: March 28, 2009, 08:35:13 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys! Just stopped by to say hello! 

Miki glad to see you came back! I was out of the cage for your other post. Please stay though! I'm a smiley addict too, so don't feel bad about that. I love smilies/emoticons and love to use them in my posts. Many times I feel I don't have alot to offer either. Everying is up & down in here depending on what's going on in the news & etc.

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS  

RIP Sweet Puppy
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1389 on: March 28, 2009, 08:54:25 AM »

Thank you Monkeys

Sometimes, Miki, I just need to see your crazy avi to LOL!! (Psst...I think your munkbunny needs to brush his teeth!) Don't worry about writing "brilliant" posts (you've seen my stuff, anybody's better than mine!) just keep talking.

I just had a brilliant idea! Let's make KC the Doctor's next companion...and he'll take her to the parallel universe and leave her on Bad Wolf Bay...and bring Rose home! (See, you're a Brit, so you'll get that and can say whether you think it will work.) I love the Doctor...maybe he could feed her to the Daleks?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1390 on: March 28, 2009, 09:08:39 AM »

The Ant Family and Why They Can't be Fixed (From a Structural Functionalism theory perspective)

A family is part of society. You can view society as a body, with families making up the organs or parts of the body. In order for society to function and continue, the families (organs) must function healthily. "Behaviour is driven by our efforts to conform to the moral code of society. The purpose of codes is to constrain human behaviour in ways that promote the common good".

As we can all see, the Ants do not live by our moral code. They are a cancer in our society. I'd call them a stage 4 cancer. If I were the judge (oncologist), I'd say skip the chemo and radiation and go right for surgery. In other words, they must be cut out.

I think it's pointless to try to blame George OR Cindy for Casey's behaviour. All the blame game in the world won't fix her, or them. They should all be made to share an island somewhere (after they've all been sterilized, of course!) until they finally get that E-ticket to Hell.

(Wow! I think I sound like Hitler! Exterminate, exterminate (Miki, that's for you!))

So, that's my Saturday morning warm-up for a nice day of homework and more writing.

(And I do so miss the Doctor!)

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1391 on: March 28, 2009, 09:17:03 AM »

The Ant Family and Why They Can't be Fixed (From a Structural Functionalism theory perspective)

A family is part of society. You can view society as a body, with families making up the organs or parts of the body. In order for society to function and continue, the families (organs) must function healthily. "Behaviour is driven by our efforts to conform to the moral code of society. The purpose of codes is to constrain human behaviour in ways that promote the common good".

As we can all see, the Ants do not live by our moral code. They are a cancer in our society. I'd call them a stage 4 cancer. If I were the judge (oncologist), I'd say skip the chemo and radiation and go right for surgery. In other words, they must be cut out.

I think it's pointless to try to blame George OR Cindy for Casey's behaviour. All the blame game in the world won't fix her, or them. They should all be made to share an island somewhere (after they've all been sterilized, of course!) until they finally get that E-ticket to Hell.

(Wow! I think I sound like Hitler! Exterminate, exterminate (Miki, that's for you!))

So, that's my Saturday morning warm-up for a nice day of homework and more writing.

Cut them as long as you don't use anesthesia.
I can tell you have been studying Teyve.  I am gonna give you an A+

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1392 on: March 28, 2009, 09:17:36 AM »

George Anthony-you "lose" a wallet, car keys, the remote...NOT A CHILD!  This child was never lost-MURDERED by your daughter, yes-never lost!  And by the way, your family had a lot more resources than most! Let's see...a bounty hunter team, Texas Equisearch (whom you didn't want and Cindy refused to cooperate with), several police departments, thousands of volunteers searching fields/swamps/woods/rivers weekday and weekends, off-duty police officers/firefighters/National Guard and military Reservists, volunteer boaters, specialized search & rescue teams with trained search & cadaver dogs, corporate donations to fund searches and feed searchers, tens of thousands of television viewers and newspaper readers across the country scrutinizing every child under four in every venue, nightly media reports, television spots like Larry King Live/The Today show/etc., the People magazine spread, and on and on and on.  Go cry in someone else's beer that your family didn't have enough resources or "LE's didn't want to help us.  They just wanted to convict Casey."!  The ONE and ONLY "resource" you all ever needed was to teach your daughter how to tell the truth and be accountable!  If you all had REALLY loved Caylee and wanted to find her, you'd have bypassed Casey and your FIRST 911 call FROM THE TOW YARD would have said "We haven't been allowed to see or speak to our granddaughter in 31 days and her car smells like a dead body!!!!".

ISpy - I enjoy all of your posts but this is the best yet!!!   

Good luck with your meds and hope to see you back here soon!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1393 on: March 28, 2009, 09:23:32 AM »

ISpy you said this very well.  How could he have driven home in that car with a smell like that knowing what he knows as a former cop.  I really think this family had a very shallow love for Caylee.  IMO

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1394 on: March 28, 2009, 09:23:35 AM »

Thank you Monkeys

Dont worry Miki - you're not the only that feels that way!!  I dont post often either but I read here all the time as the Monkeys are the best! 

Question - do we know the name of Kronks girlfriend??

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1395 on: March 28, 2009, 09:25:15 AM »

ISpy you said this very well.  How could he have driven home in that car with a smell like that knowing what he knows as a former cop.  I really think this family had a very shallow love for Caylee.  IMO

I agree!  I will never understand the actions of this family and have quit trying    

CONGRATS by the way!!!!!

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1396 on: March 28, 2009, 09:31:18 AM »

I agree!  I will never understand the actions of this family and have quit trying    

CONGRATS by the way!!!!!

Thank you Leroy. This family is sick.  They have/had a lot to hide about their lives in order for them to react this way.  JSM and I discussed sending my little 8 lb doxie to take care of the A's, just for grins and giggles.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1397 on: March 28, 2009, 09:40:04 AM »

Cut them as long as you don't use anesthesia.
I can tell you have been studying Teyve.  I am gonna give you an A+
Thanks, 3babies! You can forward my grade to Spring Arbor University, only apply it to a class I haven't taken yet (I did get an A in the Family Theories class).

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1398 on: March 28, 2009, 09:48:26 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
Gotta catch up on the posts from last night.
I hope Newfie's around here somewhere.She has the News Cart. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1399 on: March 28, 2009, 09:50:40 AM »

I have started a new photobucket account with Casey's original photobucket images. I have posted about 1500 of the several thousand I have. It's free for all to do as you wish with any of the pix.
I will add more when I have time....I am taking my friend for chemo and radiation several days a week, so I can't get them all added right away.

I want them public so that the scamthony's can't make another dime off of any more photos.

http://s686.photobucket.com/albums/vv223/kcAnthonypix/

Thanks Seeme.You're a kind monkey.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.