May 01, 2024, 12:14:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #118 3/25/09 - 3/30/09  (Read 280016 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1440 on: March 28, 2009, 11:10:58 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!!!  We have blizzard conditions this morning!!!  And it is lightning!!!  Hope all is well with you all.

good brunch time Always.. Better unplug that pc , donot want to have it zapped and be out of touch.
 Speaking of unplugged, is anyone or everyone planning on turning off the lights tonight @ 8:30 pm >  I read in Sydney has done so  already. I wonder if Lucenda is near there....

Hello. if things continue, the lights might go out one their own!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1441 on: March 28, 2009, 11:12:08 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!!!  We have blizzard conditions this morning!!!  And it is lightning!!!  Hope all is well with you all.

Good Morning A1 - how is the Saucy Kitten this morning?
Morning Steel, Kitten is good.

Stay safe & warm A1, I dont have the blizzard but we're getting quite a storm here as well.  Severe boom booms & pouring rain, possible tornado warnings.

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1442 on: March 28, 2009, 11:21:17 AM »

And I also agree with the George and Casey are a lying and scamming team. The one thing I don't get with Cindy is for such a controlling creature, why did she not stop all the money they were stealing from her? She had to have known it, can't figure out why the hammer didn't come out to knock some sense into George and Casey, or at least George, they were stealing from her right and left. 
Cindy knew KC and/or George were stealing her blind. The reason she never did anything about it is because Cindy is a control freak and the stealing is something she could always hang over Kc and George's head. JMO JSM

That is my opinion also...JSM.  We know that she told her mother about it and anyone else that would listen how horrible, irresponsible, etc. KC & George was/is.  She had to have control and be the ever-loving martyr.  And  I think George & KC didn't 'get along' because each one resented that the other was getting more money out of Cindy.

I hate them all and they are ALL disgusting wastes, huge wastes.  JMO

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1443 on: March 28, 2009, 11:26:28 AM »

Hey, Capp, glad you're here. I saw your post just before leaving work yesterday. Just wanted to say, I know you didn't mean anything against me personally RE: Caylee's paternity and the discussion. Just gets frustrating in the cage sometimes with all the unanswered questions ... and it breaks my heart for Caylee that she might have had a father who would have loved her and not tossed her aside like trash. God knows her mother was a lost cause.

Anyway, I feel better now and it's all good.  smooch smooch smooch

I remember you, Caylee.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1444 on: March 28, 2009, 11:34:17 AM »

Stay safe & warm A1, I dont have the blizzard but we're getting quite a storm here as well.  Severe boom booms & pouring rain, possible tornado warnings.
Boom Booms!!!  Hahahahha.  You stay safe as well!!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1445 on: March 28, 2009, 11:58:54 AM »

Sassycat,    great news a baby girl. A1 and Capp stay safe.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1446 on: March 28, 2009, 12:11:53 PM »

Thank you!!!  6 inches of snow now - still snowing!!!!  Sent pic of front yard to Dolce!!!!

Monkey Nut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1447 on: March 28, 2009, 12:41:24 PM »

Good morning Monkeys

I have a day off today and the snow has piled up yet again, and another storm warning is in effect, uugghh. I have the whole day off and an really looking forward to catching up on my reading. 

Nice article Mioyshi, thanks for the link.

Baez won't let his ego get in the way .... right, because he is just so mature and professional, NOT!
Monkey Nut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1448 on: March 28, 2009, 12:42:18 PM »

Thank you!!!  6 inches of snow now - still snowing!!!!  Sent pic of front yard to Dolce!!!!

Good morning

Welcome to my world  Loads of snow here this morning.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1449 on: March 28, 2009, 12:50:45 PM »

82 here 
haven't seen snow in over 20 yrs 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1450 on: March 28, 2009, 12:55:30 PM »

please stay safe Capp, we had this last night and the night before, the was a tornado about 3 miles from my house.  we are under flash flood warnings, there is water everywhere!  i am so stupid, i got scared and in the middle of all this I got in my car and went to my sisters...both nights...lol.....i didn't like being by myself!!!

sorry ot

Regrets, I've had a few......
Monkey Nut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1451 on: March 28, 2009, 12:55:44 PM »

LP just said that Kronk's girlfriend works at the jail????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I heard that she may work at the sheriff's office as well, not sure where I remember that from. If she does indeed work at the jail it will be interesting to see the depositions of the jail personnel. Hopefully they will be in the discovery. Not sure if Baez will have to give them up, Hmm, looks like I'm not sure of much this morning 
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1452 on: March 28, 2009, 01:00:15 PM »

Here I am lurking after work and I see you have responded in such a kind way to my need to return to lurk mode. The reason dear Monkeys wasn't your lack of response but my inability to write anything worth responding to. I find you all lively, intelligent and very witty, you are the ONLY sleuthing site I could ever belong to,  but I feel inadequate.
I watch every day and I do nothing but play catch up and throw a few Smileys at you, never have any of you made me feel uncomfortable or not welcome, this is the friendliest group of people on ANY forum that I have ever had the honor of communicating with. Truthfully, I am overawed by your abilities to gather information process it and present it before anyone else. I just felt I had nothing worthwhile to offer except my silent support and my pride at being allowed to call myself a Scared Monkey.

Dont worry Miki - you're not the only that feels that way!!  I dont post often either but I read here all the time as the Monkeys are the best! 

Don't worry Miki and Leroy, I feel that way too!  I read more than I write... I can't even think as fast as a lot of the other monkeys on the sleuthing end.

Something has been bothering me lately tho....

It's stuck in my mind that Casey gave hints to Lee where Caylee was so Caylee could be found while Casey was in jail. Lee then somehow told Kronk or one of the PI's where she was.  I hear Lee at the memorial saying he kept his promise and all that CMA CMA dribble.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1453 on: March 28, 2009, 01:00:49 PM »

LP just said that Kronk's girlfriend works at the jail????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I heard that she may work at the sheriff's office as well, not sure where I remember that from. If she does indeed work at the jail it will be interesting to see the depositions of the jail personnel. Hopefully they will be in the discovery. Not sure if Baez will have to give them up, Hmm, looks like I'm not sure of much this morning 
I never really bought into Kronk's story.. and.. it seems LP might be onto sumthin with his theory.. strange, eh?

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1454 on: March 28, 2009, 01:03:37 PM »

Here I am lurking after work and I see you have responded in such a kind way to my need to return to lurk mode. The reason dear Monkeys wasn't your lack of response but my inability to write anything worth responding to. I find you all lively, intelligent and very witty, you are the ONLY sleuthing site I could ever belong to,  but I feel inadequate.

I watch every day and I do nothing but play catch up and throw a few Smileys at you, never have any of you made me feel uncomfortable or not welcome, this is the friendliest group of people on ANY forum that I have ever had the honor of communicating with. Truthfully, I am overawed by your abilities to gather information process it and present it before anyone else. I just felt I had nothing worthwhile to offer except my silent support and my pride at being allowed to call myself a Scared Monkey.

I was never worried about being ignored, goodness me, sometimes things are running so fast there just isn't time. I suppose it was just that I had gone over some of my posts and I felt they didn't compare and consequently I felt somewhat embarrassed.

Anyway now I know you don't mind that I have a serious addiction to my Monkey friends and Smileys and if it's alright with you, I have barely scratched the surface of my Smiley collection.......

Thank you Monkeys

Sometimes, Miki, I just need to see your crazy avi to LOL!! (Psst...I think your munkbunny needs to brush his teeth!) Don't worry about writing "brilliant" posts (you've seen my stuff, anybody's better than mine!) just keep talking.

I just had a brilliant idea! Let's make KC the Doctor's next companion...and he'll take her to the parallel universe and leave her on Bad Wolf Bay...and bring Rose home! (See, you're a Brit, so you'll get that and can say whether you think it will work.) I love the Doctor...maybe he could feed her to the Daleks?

I like the feeding to the Daleks but can't we feed the whole Anthony family to them, then maybe they will forget about world domination and such.....I didn't know anyone but Brits knew about The Doctor.

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1455 on: March 28, 2009, 01:04:19 PM »

JSM - I had three girls - so I wanted a baby girl!   I don't know what to do with little boys!   

Congrats! Little girls are so sweet.  I had a boy, but he's 23 now    He was sweet at one time 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1456 on: March 28, 2009, 01:19:50 PM »

Just had to post what Whorealdo said on The Factor tonight.  He says "Casey Anthony is a selfish, slutty, 23 year old totally self involved ......"  Now that is a switch.  BUT he then
proceeds to call the prosecution over zealous and because of that they will screw up the conviction of Casey Anthony.  Over zealous???? 

OMG I almost threw the remote control at the TV.

Lol, he makes me want to totally make up a story about something about anything that wold be newsworthy and watch him run around in a circle, Im that sick of him.

Blink,I like the way you think. 

TY, Im sure we all pretty much feel the same way.
Reminding everyone that within an hour of me posting the Keith Williams article on blinkoncrime.com, Brother Craig called him, followed by George and Baez. 1 hour people, these people are on here..

Speaking of twiddle dee and twiddle dum, broadcasting crap after downing a bottle of rum (so it would seem)

I still think that there was a deal struck between Whoraldo & Bozo for a future exclusive, not so much Bozo's appearances but a promise was made that he would be the one that gets to interview Casey at some point, shades of Charles Mason.       Whoraldo's position on Caylee's case makes absolutely no sense otherwise,  shame on him as an ex practicing attorney, previous journalist but moreover a father & grandfather.    His appearance on O'Reilly calling Casey names & admitting her guilt to a degree but yet accusing the prosecution of being overzealous is LUDACRIOUS - they have done nothing to deserve that accusation whether his buddy likes it or not.   To suggest that Casey should do less time because this idiot feels  there was some sort of misconduct in the investigation is an injustice inandofitself! (he did that last week)  In essence what he is suggesting is  that a convicted murderer should be rewarded the luxury of a lesser sentence due to a possible error by someone else  after the commission of their crime, and people want to know why I want to ban koolaid?    He's a dried up prune looking for sensationalism to carry the day because he's having a difficult time even hanging on to the desperate weekend only show he has left.

Their little scheme getting an exclusive using a 4 year old boy for ratings is backfiring & catching quite a bit of scrutiny as well.  Yet once again due to their invasive & ill advised approach they threw monkey wrenches in a criminal investigation that they should have well known better not to do.   There is just certain lines you do not cross & now anything that was said by this minor child is questionable due to the "feeding" nature the questions were asked & the rehearsed set up which is being debating by medical experts as  "coaching."   I realize emotions are high involving the Haleigh case as well, BUT there is absolutely no excuse whatsoever to exploit a child on national tv or expose them to questioning that should only be done with the aid of a mental health professional & seasoned law enforcement that deal with minor children witnesses.  Everyone involved with that information before the interview & subsequent public discussions were advised to keep that information close to the vest 1) for the safety and overall well-being of minor children 2) the continued criminal investigation can proceed without ill advised interference.  While the frustration of how the investigation is proceeding is understandable, at the same time you cannot do things on your own that can impede its proper outcome.   Sweet Jesus, if they wanted ratings maybe it would have been more sensational & productive if they put the adult family members in a boxing ring & let them beat the truth out of each other Rolling Eyes

Bottom line in both cases, the Rivera brothers interference is more detrimental than helpful.   Their antics for ratings is exploitative more than it is probative & while its obvious they are here & elsewhere looking for their material its insultative to see how they twist it 1) as their own 2) work information for their ratings with a wanton disregard how it can effect the outcome of a case.   So Geraldo & Craig as you read this I just want you both to know that while you try to fool the general public what your motives are, way too many see right thru your pitiful displays of sensationalism.... you're a liability to the profession of journalism & the general public so don't be shocked someday if Foxnews finally comes to their senses
  rant over

Monkey Nut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1457 on: March 28, 2009, 01:24:32 PM »

I never really bought into Kronk's story.. and.. it seems LP might be onto sumthin with his theory.. strange, eh?

I never did either. I quite like Lenny he amuses me :MonkeyHaHa:: He comes up with some good ones but there also seems to be some truth in his tales.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1458 on: March 28, 2009, 01:30:04 PM »

Hey, Capp, glad you're here. I saw your post just before leaving work yesterday. Just wanted to say, I know you didn't mean anything against me personally RE: Caylee's paternity and the discussion. Just gets frustrating in the cage sometimes with all the unanswered questions ... and it breaks my heart for Caylee that she might have had a father who would have loved her and not tossed her aside like trash. God knows her mother was a lost cause.

Anyway, I feel better now and it's all good.  smooch smooch smooch

Awws, I hope you saw my quick note back to ya too.   As you read, I agree with you in so many ways & adore you as I do all of our monkey friends...I felt bad with your note that morning & wanted to express to you my sincerest thoughts because you matter a great deal to myself and all of us.  Warm monkey huggs MUAH!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1459 on: March 28, 2009, 01:31:02 PM »

I have started a new photobucket account with Casey's original photobucket images. I have posted about 1500 of the several thousand I have. It's free for all to do as you wish with any of the pix.
I will add more when I have time....I am taking my friend for chemo and radiation several days a week, so I can't get them all added right away.

I want them public so that the scamthony's can't make another dime off of any more photos.

http://s686.photobucket.com/albums/vv223/kcAnthonypix/

Thanks Seeme.You're a kind monkey.

Thanks Seeme.  What kind of a sick woman was she? 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.