May 01, 2024, 05:18:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #118 3/25/09 - 3/30/09  (Read 280049 times)
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1460 on: March 28, 2009, 01:33:57 PM »

hey

Regrets, I've had a few......
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1461 on: March 28, 2009, 01:39:33 PM »

Good morning Monkeys!!!  We have blizzard conditions this morning!!!  And it is lightning!!!  Hope all is well with you all.

Good Morning A1 - how is the Saucy Kitten this morning?
Morning Steel, Kitten is good.

Stay safe & warm A1, I dont have the blizzard but we're getting quite a storm here as well.  Severe boom booms & pouring rain, possible tornado warnings.

please stay safe Capp, we had this last night and the night before, the was a tornado about 3 miles from my house.  we are under flash flood warnings, there is water everywhere!  i am so stupid, i got scared and in the middle of all this I got in my car and went to my sisters...both nights...lol.....i didn't like being by myself!!!

sorry ot

Tks everyone & back at ya, stay safe & warm - right now we seem to be out of the woods but might get another wave later today.   Speaking of being scared I'll make yas all chuckle.    This Jersey girl is so not used to being in the deep south that I learned is coined "tornado alley."    I was advised many warnings ago that I should look for underground shelter (we dont have) or a room that is inside the house or a closet (in other words not part of an outside wall)....so at the time I had 4 furbabies, unfortunately due to cancer I lost one since.    In our house our guest bathroom fit that description, so I was told to get pillows & maybe a mattress & if I heard the "train whistle" to bury my head under the mattress in the tub....o dear lord.   So not knowing how long I'd be stuck in the bathroom I turned up the TV and kept peeking out the door to keep an eye on the news.. I gathered up  my cigs, all 4 of the furbabies and o yes my coffee pot, sugar & cream...trust me I've never lived it down!!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1462 on: March 28, 2009, 01:43:09 PM »

SASSY

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1463 on: March 28, 2009, 01:44:23 PM »

Good morning Monkeys!!!  We have blizzard conditions this morning!!!  And it is lightning!!!  Hope all is well with you all.

Stay safe & warm A1, I dont have the blizzard but we're getting quite a storm here as well.  Severe boom booms & pouring rain, possible tornado warnings.

please stay safe Capp, we had this last night and the night before, the was a tornado about 3 miles from my house.  we are under flash flood warnings, there is water everywhere!  i am so stupid, i got scared and in the middle of all this I got in my car and went to my sisters...both nights...lol.....i didn't like being by myself!!!

sorry ot

Tks everyone & back at ya, stay safe & warm - right now we seem to be out of the woods but might get another wave later today.   Speaking of being scared I'll make yas all chuckle.    This Jersey girl is so not used to being in the deep south that I learned is coined "tornado alley."    I was advised many warnings ago that I should look for underground shelter (we dont have) or a room that is inside the house or a closet (in other words not part of an outside wall)....so at the time I had 4 furbabies, unfortunately due to cancer I lost one since.    In our house our guest bathroom fit that description, so I was told to get pillows & maybe a mattress & if I heard the "train whistle" to bury my head under the mattress in the tub....o dear lord.   So not knowing how long I'd be stuck in the bathroom I turned up the TV and kept peeking out the door to keep an eye on the news.. I gathered up  my cigs, all 4 of the furbabies and o yes my coffee pot, sugar & cream...trust me I've never lived it down!!

that is hysterical!!!  i gotta go take a nap...haven't slept for 2 nights.  i think the storms are over for us now, maybe i can rest...luv ya monks

Regrets, I've had a few......
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1464 on: March 28, 2009, 02:09:22 PM »

From the clues, I got her name and her business thing. But, the co owner is a man, not a woman unless it changed. Oh well, as long as LE & Kim have all this info, it's all good, but I am nosy.
I live north of Fargo. I am praying for those ppl there.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1465 on: March 28, 2009, 02:21:27 PM »

Baez incompetent?  You don't say!!!   

Hi Mio!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1466 on: March 28, 2009, 02:22:54 PM »

Just had to post what Whorealdo said on The Factor tonight.  He says "Casey Anthony is a selfish, slutty, 23 year old totally self involved ......"  Now that is a switch.  BUT he then
proceeds to call the prosecution over zealous and because of that they will screw up the conviction of Casey Anthony.  Over zealous???? 

OMG I almost threw the remote control at the TV.

Lol, he makes me want to totally make up a story about something about anything that wold be newsworthy and watch him run around in a circle, Im that sick of him.

Blink,I like the way you think. 

Hi Trimm!!!

Good afternoon, Monkeys!!!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1467 on: March 28, 2009, 02:24:55 PM »

O/T -  I found out last night that my daughter is having a little baby girl!   

Oh, how cool!!!

I believe in miracles!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1468 on: March 28, 2009, 02:25:34 PM »

LP just said that Kronk's girlfriend works at the jail????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I heard that she may work at the sheriff's office as well, not sure where I remember that from. If she does indeed work at the jail it will be interesting to see the depositions of the jail personnel. Hopefully they will be in the discovery. Not sure if Baez will have to give them up, Hmm, looks like I'm not sure of much this morning 
I never really bought into Kronk's story.. and.. it seems LP might be onto sumthin with his theory.. strange, eh?
I'm with you on that, I never bought it either, and the first time I saw Kronk, something made me even more suspicious.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1469 on: March 28, 2009, 02:30:20 PM »

Back under the covers with you, Missy!!!

I believe in miracles!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1470 on: March 28, 2009, 02:30:51 PM »

From the clues, I got her name and her business thing. But, the co owner is a man, not a woman unless it changed. Oh well, as long as LE & Kim have all this info, it's all good, but I am nosy.
I live north of Fargo. I am praying for those ppl there.

Kat_Gram go over to the Haleigh thread, everything is there now, I couldn't figure anything out by the clues, not good at that. I'm praying for the people there and Minn. as well. And all the monkeys who are in harms way with all the crazy weather.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1471 on: March 28, 2009, 02:32:59 PM »

Oh my!  Take care, Capp!!!

I believe in miracles!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1472 on: March 28, 2009, 02:33:11 PM »

Capp I appreciated your Geraldo rant, I have watched his bs for so many years, actually he should go back and do his Jerry Springer type show from so many years back, better suits him 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1473 on: March 28, 2009, 02:36:47 PM »

Good morning Monkeys

I have a day off today and the snow has piled up yet again, and another storm warning is in effect, uugghh. I have the whole day off and an really looking forward to catching up on my reading. 

Nice article Mioyshi, thanks for the link.

Baez won't let his ego get in the way .... right, because he is just so mature and professional, NOT!

Happy Reading!!!  (Feeling guilty for only having a small amount of clouds in the sky here).

I believe in miracles!
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1474 on: March 28, 2009, 02:38:52 PM »

A fine Saturday morning to all my fellow Monkeys!

I am going to take a crack at this paternity thing one more time, then put it to bed for good.  We've beat this thing up pretty good.

The main thing that bothers me about who Caylee's daddy is, is that the Anthony's seem to have something embarassing to hide.  They live this pretend life where everything is rosey.

If it was a friend of KC's, then why the embarassment?  Happens all the time.
If it was a one-night-stand, then why the embarassment?  Happens all the time.

But what if Slore got mixed up in a situation she could not control?  What if she was raped?  By a family friend?  Teacher?  Businessman?

There must have been some plan to put the baby up for adoption somewhere along the line.  Why the bold face lies about her not being pregnanat at the wedding.  Was the baby going somewhere else?  What would Cindy say about a child being born after she denies it even existed?

I am sorry Monkeys, but there is still something very wrong about this whole "Daddy" issue.
I couldn't agree more, there is some secret that they do not want found out, and they will go to extreme measures to make sure of it.

Good afternoon everyone.   Trying to catch-up and wanted to get your thoughts about the possible father of Caylee and the secrecy surrounding him.

My thought is that maybe Caylee's father is also someone who Sin was messing around with.  That wouldn't be the first time that daughter shared mother's lover.  If it is someone who Sin Cin really cares about, maybe she's trying to protect his identity.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1475 on: March 28, 2009, 02:42:57 PM »

Ty No Rose. I was in the wrong thread. Went & saw.
When is Baez going to depose Amy. Amy should speak to a lawyer.
Baez might try to discredit her. She parties alot ( what young girls don't ), smoked mj
and was with RM after Casey was. Like so what is my thinking, but Baez doesn't think like the rest of us here on Planet Earth.     
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1476 on: March 28, 2009, 02:48:51 PM »

LP just said that Kronk's girlfriend works at the jail????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I heard that she may work at the sheriff's office as well, not sure where I remember that from. If she does indeed work at the jail it will be interesting to see the depositions of the jail personnel. Hopefully they will be in the discovery. Not sure if Baez will have to give them up, Hmm, looks like I'm not sure of much this morning 
I never really bought into Kronk's story.. and.. it seems LP might be onto sumthin with his theory.. strange, eh?
I'm with you on that, I never bought it either, and the first time I saw Kronk, something made me even more suspicious.

Ya know nothing for nothing, Lenny has been both right & wrong about a few things in this case.  He certainly is responsible for urging Hoover to turn over his tapes to the FBI & called Nick Savage himself - imagine if we didnt get that exposed.  On the Kronk issue, I must say I agree he is on to something connecting Kronk, to what degree remains to be seen.  While I'm grateful he found Caylee's remains, his girlfriend working at the jail makes it all the more questionable.    All I have to say on this issue, Kronk have better been on the right side of justice or I'm gonna blow a gasket if it puts a monkey wrench in this case!   I think this may be part of why Baez is questioning some of the jail employees in addition to what they may or may not have heard or were told regarding the surveillance videos  of Casey at the jail.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1477 on: March 28, 2009, 02:53:03 PM »

For the Baby Daddy thing, maybe they were just plain embarassed that there was more than one or two candidates for the honor. If it was someone who she knew, like kept in contact with they might have been concerned or not when a baby popped out.
I have been going with the Casey doesn't know for sure, there were too many choices.
She might have approached him(s) and then decided to try it out on Jesse after she didn't get the response she wanted from the him(s). 
Maybe Baby Daddy isn't proud of himself. Or was the co worker who was engaged at the time who later married the one he cheated on with Casey. That would tend to mess up a marriage sometimes. 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1478 on: March 28, 2009, 02:56:04 PM »

I believe in miracles!
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1479 on: March 28, 2009, 03:09:01 PM »

For the Baby Daddy thing, maybe they were just plain embarassed that there was more than one or two candidates for the honor. If it was someone who she knew, like kept in contact with they might have been concerned or not when a baby popped out.
I have been going with the Casey doesn't know for sure, there were too many choices.
She might have approached him(s) and then decided to try it out on Jesse after she didn't get the response she wanted from the him(s). 
Maybe Baby Daddy isn't proud of himself. Or was the co worker who was engaged at the time who later married the one he cheated on with Casey. That would tend to mess up a marriage sometimes. 

Kat, on one hand, I agree with you about the "not knowing" as it would be the most logical in the normal world.  But, there's nothing about these people that is normal.  Seeing how KC has acted with Bozo, I could just imagine her ho-ing her mom's boyfriend.  What a way to get to SinCin.  (Okay, so maybe my imagination has just gotten away from me.  It's just that this whole situation is worse than any soap opera.)

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.