May 01, 2024, 05:44:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #118 3/25/09 - 3/30/09  (Read 280053 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1480 on: March 28, 2009, 03:11:51 PM »

Ty No Rose. I was in the wrong thread. Went & saw.
When is Baez going to depose Amy. Amy should speak to a lawyer.
Baez might try to discredit her. She parties alot ( what young girls don't ), smoked mj
and was with RM after Casey was. Like so what is my thinking, but Baez doesn't think like the rest of us here on Planet Earth.     

That is exactly what Baez hopes to gain, information that he can discredit her testimony & attempt to destroy her character.   AMY LISTEN UP...When Baez questions you about your activities as a young single woman, remind him that YOU WERE NOT A SINGLE MOTHER  & you didnt make the choice not to report a child "missing" while you partied.   Cut that slimbucket off at the knees!

He's also looking for a way to implicate Ricardo - ie the picture of "seduce her with chloroform" is his quantum leap that he must have murdered Caylee...its totally absurd & does not explain Casey's searching for how to make it, neckbreaking & household weapons on her computer.   He seems to have overlooked the sworn statement that Ricardo dumped Casey, so jealousy is far from an issue.  It also does not explain the evidence in Casey's car trunk, there is absolutely no evidence that anyone else drove or had access to her car much less the locked trunk.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1481 on: March 28, 2009, 03:14:51 PM »

PS to above post     Nor does it explain the items that came directly from the Anthony home, no one else would outside the family would have been able to easily access some of those items

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1482 on: March 28, 2009, 03:16:01 PM »

The whole money thing rubs me wrong.  First we hear George was into online Gambling but then he tells LE that it was a email scam.

Here is my theories.

George left LE to go into the car business with is father.  There have also been family members that stated he did this because Sindy saw how successful his brother in law was and she wanted a piece of that.  This I believe as I can so see Sindy being jealous of other's success regardless of who or what it was.

Then George has a fight with his Dad some say he threw him through a window , doesn't really matter what happened in the fight it was a fight.  This fight probably came at a bad time as the family had already started living the high life anticipating the money rolling in. 

I tend to believe that George did get involved in the email scam as it is what he told LE early on when all of them had not started changing their stories.  I also wonder if KC had lead George in that direction as she was seeing her gravy train drying up and George being in desperation mode about not supporting his family the was Sindy wanted he was ripe for the picking.  If it came from his daughter he would not have questioned it as much as a random email (something like - look daddy you need to get on this early, it will be easy money, I know it is true because I heard a friend of a friend did this and look at them now).  So he bites hook line and sinker and takes the money to do this feeling that no one will notice and he will make a fortune.

This could have been the around the same time that KC ordered the credit cards in her name as there was no way in her mind that the life she was entitled to was getting taking away.

By the time George figures out he was scre*ed and tattooed KC had enough time to wrack up some huge bills.  Casey living in the home could have also intercepted the mail and trashed the credit card bills for months before Sindy or George caught on.

This could be the reason that George and KC had the huge falling out, him listening to his little girl, and her feeling that she was robbed of the lifestyle she deserved because her Dad could not provide. Sindy could have also received a call from the credit company around this time as nothing had been paid on the account for months and it all hit the fan at once.  So we have George going after a make money quick scheme and KC spending money with credit cards no one knew about and the results collide.

So rather than telling Sindy the truth he takes the fall for his little girl and tells her it was online gambling or she makes that up herself to save face.

Thoughts on this?

Also, wanted to comment that this thread is far kinder and gentler then the Haleigh thread.  I so appreciate all of you here and the kindness you have shown me.
Monkey Nut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1483 on: March 28, 2009, 03:21:47 PM »

[/uote]I'm with you on that, I never bought it either, and the first time I saw Kronk, something made me even more suspicious.
[/quote]

I'm with you there, something kind of odd about him. My momma always told me not to judge a book by its cover, but I still do 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1484 on: March 28, 2009, 03:23:40 PM »

[/uote]I'm with you on that, I never bought it either, and the first time I saw Kronk, something made me even more suspicious.

I'm with you there, something kind of odd about him. My momma always told me not to judge a book by its cover, but I still do 
[/quote]Me too, can't help myself 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1485 on: March 28, 2009, 03:24:05 PM »

For the Baby Daddy thing, maybe they were just plain embarassed that there was more than one or two candidates for the honor. If it was someone who she knew, like kept in contact with they might have been concerned or not when a baby popped out.
I have been going with the Casey doesn't know for sure, there were too many choices.
She might have approached him(s) and then decided to try it out on Jesse after she didn't get the response she wanted from the him(s). 
Maybe Baby Daddy isn't proud of himself. Or was the co worker who was engaged at the time who later married the one he cheated on with Casey. That would tend to mess up a marriage sometimes. 

Or KC did not have a clue as by then she had slept with so many in such a short time or got trashed at a few parties and did not even remember she had shared herself.  She was still saying she was a virgin when others mentioned to Sindy that she was pregos that Sindy told them it was not possible.  I do not put it past her to having been so comfortable lieing about anything because she had done it for so long. 

I really believe that if she had the remotest clue who the daddy was she would have been all over him and his family for support and free babysitting so she could go have her partying.  There is no way she would walk away from a guaranteed income or a free babysitter.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1486 on: March 28, 2009, 03:28:58 PM »

I think George got into either this Nigerian scam or whatever it truly was AFTER Casey had racked up tens of thousands of dollars of debt because both Cindy & him were frantic trying to pay it off.   Cindy even had to borrow against her 401K - their house was threatened with foreclosure.

I wonder if we will see a history of the credit card expenditures & the dates they coincide with

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1487 on: March 28, 2009, 03:37:33 PM »

I think George got into either this Nigerian scam or whatever it truly was AFTER Casey had racked up tens of thousands of dollars of debt because both Cindy & him were frantic trying to pay it off.   Cindy even had to borrow against her 401K - their house was threatened with foreclosure.

I wonder if we will see a history of the credit card expenditures & the dates they coincide with

Dates would really help as it would also show how long KC has been stealing them blind and lying and how long they have been covering up for her rather than dealing with it.  Bottom line is they are all wingnuts.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1488 on: March 28, 2009, 03:39:32 PM »

Dates would really help as it would also show how long KC has been stealing them blind and lying and how long they have been covering up for her rather than dealing with it.  Bottom line is they are all wingnuts.

Cute expression & to say the least!

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1489 on: March 28, 2009, 03:43:21 PM »

I take great exception to calling them wingnuts.  As a diehard Detroit Red  ::MonkeyNoNo::Wings fan, we are proud to call ourselves WingNuts.  We even have a red hat shaped like a wingnut.

Please do not lump the the Anthony's in with this proud Hockey Crowd! 
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1490 on: March 28, 2009, 03:51:33 PM »

Hello monkeys,
I know this is not the forum to discuss this ...but.....i have a friend is looking for her mom since 1980 and she could not find her, the only things that she knows is that her mother was a singer, a country singer and the name of the band was something like "LIttle sisters" or something like that (i believe that she had the band with her suster)she was a singer between the 60 and 70's,(i do not know if she still singing, she must be in her 60's now) her last name is Little....my friend is from southamerica and is looking so bad for her mom....if somebody had an idea how i can find her..it really will help my friend to close part of her past.
Thanks
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1491 on: March 28, 2009, 03:55:37 PM »

Sorry you were offended Steel, isn't it weird how even the simplest most inocent name can touch a nerve? 

I know it has been mentioned before but I'm not sure if anything ever came of it, or if it is even relavent to the case but I would like to know more about the scamthony's life in OH.  Trumbell Co., where I think they were originally from, is riddled with mofia influence. Sorry Capp if I offended.   

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1492 on: March 28, 2009, 04:00:27 PM »

I take great exception to calling them wingnuts.  As a diehard Detroit Red  ::MonkeyNoNo::Wings fan, we are proud to call ourselves WingNuts.  We even have a red hat shaped like a wingnut.

My humblest apologies.  It was no intent to offend anyone.  I love Detroit, have several muscle cars built there back in the day. 

let me try this then
The whole bunch of them are as crazy as buzzards on a buzzsaw.

I love birds, all birds, buzzards, or any likeness of buzzards so I hope no one else if offended.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1493 on: March 28, 2009, 04:09:02 PM »

Here I am lurking after work and I see you have responded in such a kind way to my need to return to lurk mode. The reason dear Monkeys wasn't your lack of response but my inability to write anything worth responding to. I find you all lively, intelligent and very witty, you are the ONLY sleuthing site I could ever belong to,  but I feel inadequate.

I watch every day and I do nothing but play catch up and throw a few Smileys at you, never have any of you made me feel uncomfortable or not welcome, this is the friendliest group of people on ANY forum that I have ever had the honor of communicating with. Truthfully, I am overawed by your abilities to gather information process it and present it before anyone else. I just felt I had nothing worthwhile to offer except my silent support and my pride at being allowed to call myself a Scared Monkey.

I was never worried about being ignored, goodness me, sometimes things are running so fast there just isn't time. I suppose it was just that I had gone over some of my posts and I felt they didn't compare and consequently I felt somewhat embarrassed.

Anyway now I know you don't mind that I have a serious addiction to my Monkey friends and Smileys and if it's alright with you, I have barely scratched the surface of my Smiley collection.......

Thank you Monkeys

Sometimes, Miki, I just need to see your crazy avi to LOL!! (Psst...I think your munkbunny needs to brush his teeth!) Don't worry about writing "brilliant" posts (you've seen my stuff, anybody's better than mine!) just keep talking.

I just had a brilliant idea! Let's make KC the Doctor's next companion...and he'll take her to the parallel universe and leave her on Bad Wolf Bay...and bring Rose home! (See, you're a Brit, so you'll get that and can say whether you think it will work.) I love the Doctor...maybe he could feed her to the Daleks?

I like the feeding to the Daleks but can't we feed the whole Anthony family to them, then maybe they will forget about world domination and such.....I didn't know anyone but Brits knew about The Doctor.

OMG, we get Doctor Who on SciFi sometimes, and BBCAmerica (hopefully) on Saturday nights. I am a Whomaniac! I even have a program from last summer's Dr. Who at the Proms...soo cool! So, of course, you know I'm gonna steal your TARDIS avi!
Maybe he could feed the whole Ant clan to that last Dalek...you know, the really icky gross one inside the dalek-vacuum cleaner looking skin? You just know that the last Dalek is still out there.
(note to mods: next time I reply to this, I WILL trim the stack...promise!)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1494 on: March 28, 2009, 04:09:24 PM »

Sorry you were offended Steel, isn't it weird how even the simplest most inocent name can touch a nerve? 

I know it has been mentioned before but I'm not sure if anything ever came of it, or if it is even relavent to the case but I would like to know more about the scamthony's life in OH.  Trumbell Co., where I think they were originally from, is riddled with mofia influence. Sorry Capp if I offended.   

I was only kidding about being offended, but I do love my Red Wings.  Here is a picture of my friend in the WingNut hat.  We went to Dallas last spring to see the Wings play the Stars in the Western Conference Finals.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1495 on: March 28, 2009, 04:12:21 PM »

Hello monkeys,
I know this is not the forum to discuss this ...but.....i have a friend is looking for her mom since 1980 and she could not find her, the only things that she knows is that her mother was a singer, a country singer and the name of the band was something like "LIttle sisters" or something like that (i believe that she had the band with her suster)she was a singer between the 60 and 70's,(i do not know if she still singing, she must be in her 60's now) her last name is Little....my friend is from southamerica and is looking so bad for her mom....if somebody had an idea how i can find her..it really will help my friend to close part of her past.
Thanks

Why don't you post this request in the Musing thread.  Also when you post in Musing you might add the missing persons first name.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4747.msg742709#new

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1496 on: March 28, 2009, 04:12:58 PM »

O Lovin, the mafia would swallow George whole & spit out the pieces - and Casey is too dirty even for one of their bootons (hos)  LOL...ummm not that Im speaking as an expert on such things regardless of a touch of decades old ancestry Cool

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1497 on: March 28, 2009, 04:15:10 PM »

My humblest apologies.  It was no intent to offend anyone.  I love Detroit, have several muscle cars built there back in the day. 

let me try this then
The whole bunch of them are as crazy as buzzards on a buzzsaw.

I love birds, all birds, buzzards, or any likeness of buzzards so I hope no one else if offended.

LOL!  All is good Northern Rose!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1498 on: March 28, 2009, 04:16:52 PM »

I was only kidding about being offended, but I do love my Red Wings.  Here is a picture of my friend in the WingNut hat.  We went to Dallas last spring to see the Wings play the Stars in the Western Conference Finals.

Tks for sharing the pic, gotta love the hat - you brought back memories for me, my son played varsity hockey in HS & we were huge NJ devil fans with quite a memorable history with the Stanley Cup team....very long story.   I love football, especially college but let me tell ya there is NOTHING like going to heated up hockey game!  Respect to you & your Red Wings

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1499 on: March 28, 2009, 04:19:13 PM »

Tks for sharing the pic, gotta love the hat - you brought back memories for me, my son played varsity hockey in HS & we were huge NJ devil fans with quite a memorable history with the Stanley Cup team....very long story.   I love football, especially college but let me tell ya there is NOTHING like going to heated up hockey game!  Respect to you & your Red Wings

So sorry to hear that you are a New Jersey Devils fan!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.