April 30, 2024, 07:34:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #118 3/25/09 - 3/30/09  (Read 279986 times)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1500 on: March 28, 2009, 04:25:32 PM »

Blink - have you ever been contacted by someone who wanted to remain anonymous, but you thought might be involved in this maddness?  I think you are right about Team Anthony scouring websites to find facts that they feel they must twist.

many times. more with the haleigh case recently.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1501 on: March 28, 2009, 04:28:32 PM »

George is a lazy butt just like his spew. Everyone keeps saying "apples don't fall from the trees" in referring to Casey and CINDY!!  I submit that it is more like father like daughter!!

George can't seem to keep a job.....Also Casey
George lies ....Also Casey
George makes up story about "car chase" and lies to LE....Also Casey
George screws around....Also Casey
George steals Cindy's identity....Also Casey
Right then and there would be enough for me to kick him and Casey to the curb! But Cindy held on and forgives. That was her BIG mistake.

I think it is easier to dislike Cindy as she is out there with her mouth and opinions and she has a strong personality. She gets on my nerves as well but I never thought George was nothing more than a putts. You will get no "Poor George" from me!! He should of stood up to Casey like a father should and he should MAN-UP now but he won't.

After all the lies, stealing and game playing that Casey did and then to disappear with your gran-daughter for 31 days, George STILL refers to her as gorgeous and sweetheart. He says we don't want to upset you and I am sorry about that. Oh, and he is glad for Casey picking him over the other two because he won't ask her questions like they will!!
How blind can you be??
What possible advice could he give anyone?? Maybe the squirrels need advice on how NOT to end up part of the car!!
I also wonder if George had been the one looking up chloroform and neck breaking to do in Cindy????

ITA...........

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1502 on: March 28, 2009, 04:29:09 PM »

Sorry you were offended Steel, isn't it weird how even the simplest most inocent name can touch a nerve? 

I know it has been mentioned before but I'm not sure if anything ever came of it, or if it is even relavent to the case but I would like to know more about the scamthony's life in OH.  Trumbell Co., where I think they were originally from, is riddled with mofia influence. Sorry Capp if I offended.   

I was only kidding about being offended, but I do love my Red Wings.  Here is a picture of my friend in the WingNut hat.  We went to Dallas last spring to see the Wings play the Stars in the Western Conference Finals.

Tks for sharing the pic, gotta love the hat - you brought back memories for me, my son played varsity hockey in HS & we were huge NJ devil fans with quite a memorable history with the Stanley Cup team....very long story.   I love football, especially college but let me tell ya there is NOTHING like going to heated up hockey game!  Respect to you & your Red Wings

On topic, yes comparing the Ants to any hockey team, players, equipment, or likeness is pure blasphemy. Bad me!  Bad me!

O/T yes up here hockey is truly the only sport.  Spent a wonderful afternoon at the first outdoor all stars in Edmonton in 2003 in -20 (-30 with windchill) watching the Oilers and Montreal go at it.  It was amazing to watch Lafluer, Gretzky and Messier pushing shovels around between periods to clean the ice.  Brought back memories of learning to skate on the pond.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1503 on: March 28, 2009, 04:30:07 PM »

Blink - have you ever been contacted by someone who wanted to remain anonymous, but you thought might be involved in this maddness?  I think you are right about Team Anthony scouring websites to find facts that they feel they must twist.

Do you think that any of them were within the Anthony family?  Do you think any of them were Law Enforcement?  I am curious to hear your stories.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1504 on: March 28, 2009, 04:31:31 PM »

PS to above post     Nor does it explain the items that came directly from the Anthony home, no one else would outside the family would have been able to easily access some of those items

And NONE of them had ever been in that home. (at least to Cindy's knowledge)

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1505 on: March 28, 2009, 04:32:57 PM »

Sorry you were offended Steel, isn't it weird how even the simplest most inocent name can touch a nerve? 

I know it has been mentioned before but I'm not sure if anything ever came of it, or if it is even relavent to the case but I would like to know more about the scamthony's life in OH.  Trumbell Co., where I think they were originally from, is riddled with mofia influence. Sorry Capp if I offended.   

I was only kidding about being offended, but I do love my Red Wings.  Here is a picture of my friend in the WingNut hat.  We went to Dallas last spring to see the Wings play the Stars in the Western Conference Finals.

Tks for sharing the pic, gotta love the hat - you brought back memories for me, my son played varsity hockey in HS & we were huge NJ devil fans with quite a memorable history with the Stanley Cup team....very long story.   I love football, especially college but let me tell ya there is NOTHING like going to heated up hockey game!  Respect to you & your Red Wings

On topic, yes comparing the Ants to any hockey team, players, equipment, or likeness is pure blasphemy. Bad me!  Bad me!

O/T yes up here hockey is truly the only sport.  Spent a wonderful afternoon at the first outdoor all stars in Edmonton in 2003 in -20 (-30 with windchill) watching the Oilers and Montreal go at it.  It was amazing to watch Lafluer, Gretzky and Messier pushing shovels around between periods to clean the ice.  Brought back memories of learning to skate on the pond.

Totally Awesome!  You had a great team back in the days!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1506 on: March 28, 2009, 04:38:26 PM »

Thanks Mio, Baez is a sorry excuse for an attorney.

"In documents filed this week seeking a new trial and other post-conviction relief, Diaz said, " ... Mr. Baez wanted to surprise the prosecution, and the surprise blew up in the defense's face."

Baez............ should have started his motion with 'Once upon a time,'" Gross said.

I am in hopes he does the same with his "surprise" and it backfires again.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1507 on: March 28, 2009, 04:41:28 PM »

Our power just went off!!!  Yikes!  So I lit 2 fireplaces, then tuned on the battery powered storm radio.  Now Im listening to Pink Floyd and dreamin about California.  What is is topic??

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1508 on: March 28, 2009, 04:46:12 PM »

Our power just went off!!!  Yikes!  So I lit 2 fireplaces, then tuned on the battery powered storm radio.  Now Im listening to Pink Floyd and dreamin about California.  What is is topic??

The topic is mostly the Anthonys and hockey.

You like Pink Floyd?  I love them.  I especially love San Diego, CA.  Weather is great there year round!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1509 on: March 28, 2009, 04:46:25 PM »

"In documents filed this week seeking a new trial and other post-conviction relief, Diaz said, " ... Mr. Baez wanted to surprise the prosecution, and the surprise blew up in the defense's face."

Baez............ should have started his motion with 'Once upon a time,'" Gross said.

The thing is he doesnt care if the "surprise" back fires for his client...only if it effects him personally...well looks like he's about to get a good bit of that from a few angles.    Duck, duck, goose!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1510 on: March 28, 2009, 04:51:29 PM »

The topic is mostly the Anthonys and hockey.

You like Pink Floyd?  I love them.  I especially love San Diego, CA.  Weather is great there year round!

Sounds wonderful.

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1511 on: March 28, 2009, 04:52:01 PM »

The thing is he doesnt care if the "surprise" back fires for his client...only if it effects him personally...well looks like he's about to get a good bit of that from a few angles.    Duck, duck, goose!

I like to think of Baez like this..."He doesn't know, and he doesn't know he doesn't know."
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1512 on: March 28, 2009, 04:54:46 PM »

All my frozen Monkeys stay warm!  I am sending you all a bottle of sunshine! 

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1513 on: March 28, 2009, 04:57:14 PM »

We hit 102 degrees yesterday in South Texas Dolce.  Too hot for March!
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1514 on: March 28, 2009, 04:59:12 PM »

Do you think that any of them were within the Anthony family?  Do you think any of them were Law Enforcement?  I am curious to hear your stories.

Steel, when I am able, I promise the monkeys will hear them first. They are both open cases, I hope you understand.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1515 on: March 28, 2009, 05:01:11 PM »

Steel, when I am able, I promise the monkeys will hear them first. They are both open cases, I hope you understand.

Can't wait to hear all....

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1516 on: March 28, 2009, 05:03:05 PM »

Yup here its like 89.  We have been swimming today.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1517 on: March 28, 2009, 05:06:34 PM »

Ife Lee did know where Caylee was and that was a hint to CMA that he didnt give up the information, why is he not in jail?  Will he be???  How stupid to give such a hint to the LE.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1518 on: March 28, 2009, 05:08:20 PM »

See that the Riveria Brothers could learn a lesson or two on journalistic integrity from our Blink instead of  trying to bounce off her material!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1519 on: March 28, 2009, 05:10:40 PM »

Yup here its like 89.  We have been swimming today.
Email, little Dolce.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.