April 30, 2024, 03:16:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #118 3/25/09 - 3/30/09  (Read 279952 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1540 on: March 28, 2009, 06:47:16 PM »

Blink - have you ever been contacted by someone who wanted to remain anonymous, but you thought might be involved in this maddness?  I think you are right about Team Anthony scouring websites to find facts that they feel they must twist.

many times. more with the haleigh case recently.

Do you think that any of them were within the Anthony family?  Do you think any of them were Law Enforcement?  I am curious to hear your stories.

Steel, when I am able, I promise the monkeys will hear them first. They are both open cases, I hope you understand.

See that the Riveria Brothers could learn a lesson or two on journalistic integrity from our Blink instead of  trying to bounce off her material!

Capp, have I told you lately that I love you???

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1541 on: March 28, 2009, 06:48:30 PM »

Our power just went off!!!  Yikes!  So I lit 2 fireplaces, then tuned on the battery powered storm radio.  Now Im listening to Pink Floyd and dreamin about California.  What is is topic??

Going to ask a dumb question.  If your power is out how are you on the internet?
No question is ever to dumb Klaas!  I was gonna ask the same question! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1542 on: March 28, 2009, 06:51:46 PM »

ISpy you said this very well.  How could he have driven home in that car with a smell like that knowing what he knows as a former cop.  I really think this family had a very shallow love for Caylee.  IMO

I don't believe they LOVED her at all. She was a "possession" to be strutted around and receive praise over. She was NOTHING to them, but something they OWNED. Cindy reminds me of Patsy Ramsey...........someone who was NOTHING in her life and always wanted to be somebody, so she USED Caylee to give her a sense of worth.

Cindy to me is the most repulsive of all of them because she had the POWER to make things different and chose to let Caylee die at the hand of her daughter.

George is a parasite just like KC, worthy of no respect and no acknowledgment. There is something very dark about him and I believe he will be in jail before this is all over.
ITA Turbo, Caylee was a possesion to Cindy. I despise Cindy and KC more than I do George. And yes Cindy knew how rotten KC was and chose to let Caylee die at the hands of Cindy's sorry arse daughter. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1543 on: March 28, 2009, 06:54:58 PM »

Blink - have you ever been contacted by someone who wanted to remain anonymous, but you thought might be involved in this maddness?  I think you are right about Team Anthony scouring websites to find facts that they feel they must twist.

many times. more with the haleigh case recently.

Do you think that any of them were within the Anthony family?  Do you think any of them were Law Enforcement?  I am curious to hear your stories.

Steel, when I am able, I promise the monkeys will hear them first. They are both open cases, I hope you understand.

See that the Riveria Brothers could learn a lesson or two on journalistic integrity from our Blink instead of  trying to bounce off her material!

Capp, have I told you lately that I love you???

Me lubs you too!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1544 on: March 28, 2009, 06:55:58 PM »

Good Afternoon Monks...old and new! I hope everyone is safe from all the wicked weather.

I think I know who is funding major part of the defense...and yes it's WHORALDO....but HOW?...BJ can't sell casey's story .but he can sell HIS story.....which would of course include this, his biggest and most difficult case. He doesn't care if he wins or loses as long as it's DRAMATIC. Remember he stated to the media that he was the first Hispanic attorney to handle a high profile case such as this? Of course that is another lie....but he put it out there and no one in the press has challenged him on it.  WHORALDO can then sell it to FOX and all the Hispanic stations. Dr. Lee and Dr. Baden used to be the tops in forensics....but let's face it...both are getting up in years and more younger and more technically skilled forensic pathologists are stepping to the foreground. And other seasoned fp's are now being looked at....take Dr. Perper...who ever heard of him before the Anna Nicole Smith saga??  Dr. Baden is a consultant for FOX and his WIFE is now part of the defense. IMO that is no coincidence. So WHORALDO and BJ strike up a deal. Perhaps the money is being paid via a third person Although WHORALDO is a snake...he seems to be a well connect snake. Also I heard years ago that he has some strange contract with FOX...they had to ensire him work of some kind for a whole lotta years. I can't give you a link on that....I heard it a number of years ago. It stuck with me because he seems to be a thorn in the side of FOX that they can't get rid of. Anyway...just throwing this out to see what some of you might think about my theory.

I have often wonder why FOX has kept Geraldo.  He is quite an embarrassment to them imo.  His name is associated with jokes about the darn vault fiasco and he has lost credibility with many people.  A hinky contract could explain this.

Hi, Sunny, love ya!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1545 on: March 28, 2009, 06:57:34 PM »

Good Afternoon Monks...old and new! I hope everyone is safe from all the wicked weather.

I think I know who is funding major part of the defense...and yes it's WHORALDO....but HOW?...BJ can't sell casey's story .but he can sell HIS story.....which would of course include this, his biggest and most difficult case. He doesn't care if he wins or loses as long as it's DRAMATIC. Remember he stated to the media that he was the first Hispanic attorney to handle a high profile case such as this? Of course that is another lie....but he put it out there and no one in the press has challenged him on it.  WHORALDO can then sell it to FOX and all the Hispanic stations. Dr. Lee and Dr. Baden used to be the tops in forensics....but let's face it...both are getting up in years and more younger and more technically skilled forensic pathologists are stepping to the foreground. And other seasoned fp's are now being looked at....take Dr. Perper...who ever heard of him before the Anna Nicole Smith saga??  Dr. Baden is a consultant for FOX and his WIFE is now part of the defense. IMO that is no coincidence. So WHORALDO and BJ strike up a deal. Perhaps the money is being paid via a third person Although WHORALDO is a snake...he seems to be a well connect snake. Also I heard years ago that he has some strange contract with FOX...they had to ensire him work of some kind for a whole lotta years. I can't give you a link on that....I heard it a number of years ago. It stuck with me because he seems to be a thorn in the side of FOX that they can't get rid of. Anyway...just throwing this out to see what some of you might think about my theory.

BJ can't sell casey's story .but he can sell HIS story

Love this theory.  Bells are ringing all over me!!!

I believe in miracles!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1546 on: March 28, 2009, 06:57:40 PM »

I have often wonder why FOX has kept Geraldo.  He is quite an embarrassment to them imo.  His name is associated with jokes about the darn vault fiasco and he has lost credibility with many people.  A hinky contract could explain this.

Hi, Sunny, love ya!

I wish Geraldo would have been swept out to sea during when he was blown down during that hurricane. JMO JSM

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1547 on: March 28, 2009, 07:01:49 PM »

Our power just went off!!!  Yikes!  So I lit 2 fireplaces, then tuned on the battery powered storm radio.  Now Im listening to Pink Floyd and dreamin about California.  What is is topic??

Going to ask a dumb question.  If your power is out how are you on the internet?

Klaas, you are the only one of us smart enough to ask the question some of us here have been wondering about ourselves.  You are one very talented and intelligent monkey.

LOVE YOU fearless dumb monkey!!!

I believe in miracles!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1548 on: March 28, 2009, 07:10:57 PM »

Klaas, you are the only one of us smart enough to ask the question some of us here have been wondering about ourselves.  You are one very talented and intelligent monkey.

Seriously, if I had to hook up a generator to a bicycle and ride the bike to power up the internet, so I could read here, wouldnt I do that???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1549 on: March 28, 2009, 07:14:08 PM »

Hi, Sunny, love ya!

Hi Bearly! I wish to hell I could remember what I heard about FOX and the moustached nut!!  I remember it was after the vault fiasco and then he was back and people were scratching their head asking WHY!! I had a friend who worked for a FOX affiliate and he told us something about FOX being stuck with him.  I loved it when we got knocked on his ass by a big wave in Galveston!  He talks big but he is a little bitty guy with a big mouth! Bearly you are the bestest!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1550 on: March 28, 2009, 07:18:36 PM »

I think I know who is funding major part of the defense...and yes it's WHORALDO....but HOW?...BJ can't sell casey's story .but he can sell HIS story.....which would of course include this, his biggest and most difficult case. He doesn't care if he wins or loses as long as it's DRAMATIC. Remember he stated to the media that he was the first Hispanic attorney to handle a high profile case such as this? Of course that is another lie....but he put it out there and no one in the press has challenged him on it.  WHORALDO can then sell it to FOX and all the Hispanic stations. Dr. Lee and Dr. Baden used to be the tops in forensics....but let's face it...both are getting up in years and more younger and more technically skilled forensic pathologists are stepping to the foreground. And other seasoned fp's are now being looked at....take Dr. Perper...who ever heard of him before the Anna Nicole Smith saga??  Dr. Baden is a consultant for FOX and his WIFE is now part of the defense. IMO that is no coincidence. So WHORALDO and BJ strike up a deal. Perhaps the money is being paid via a third person Although WHORALDO is a snake...he seems to be a well connect snake. Also I heard years ago that he has some strange contract with FOX...they had to ensure him work of some kind for a whole lotta years. I can't give you a link on that....I heard it a number of years ago. It stuck with me because he seems to be a thorn in the side of FOX that they can't get rid of. Anyway...just throwing this out to see what some of you might think about my theory.

Sunny, that is as good a theory as I have heard so far.

Thanks...the money thing really eats at me. I want to know how long BJ and Whoraldo have known each other. The Hispanic link is obvious. But what else? Judge Stickland would have to be satisfied it there was a payment contract from an independent source. I hope the prosecution checks out the private source in depth, if this in fact, where the finances are supposedly coming from. casey is not someone who would be well connected....she's a slore....plain and simple. Not a high paid call girl who has something on someone.

The finance thing and the baby daddy thing have been a concern to me, in that I feel they are having an impact on this case.  I wholeheartedly agree, people are entitled to a fair defense.  In this case, imo, the defense is going way over the top of what is fair to an innocent little baby.  Caylee is so underrepresented in this case it makes my heart ache.  It has shaken me to my very core.  Where, oh where, is justice for Caylee?  Where, in the name of all that is good and holy, is this innocent babe's brilliant defense team? This case has shown a brilliant light on the seedy underbelly of our justice system and everything that is wrong with it.  Money talks...guilty walk...

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1551 on: March 28, 2009, 07:20:22 PM »

LOL...I was going to ask the same thing!!

Klaas, I rest my case.

I believe in miracles!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1552 on: March 28, 2009, 07:21:40 PM »

BJ can't sell casey's story .but he can sell HIS story

Love this theory.  Bells are ringing all over me!!!

It makes sense to me too......and it makes sense with some of the stupid things he says and does.......like at the hearing when he asked the judge to caution the prosecutors not to LEAK what was said in chambers....he KNEW of course it was/would be watched by a bizillion people. Can't you just see it in a made for TV movie!?!?!?!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1553 on: March 28, 2009, 07:22:43 PM »

So not knowing how long I'd be stuck in the bathroom I turned up the TV and kept peeking out the door to keep an eye on the news.. I gathered up  my cigs, all 4 of the furbabies and o yes my coffee pot, sugar & cream...trust me I've never lived it down!![/color]
Don't feel bad Capp, if our tornado sirens go off, I throw my skates and Josef in the bathtub and I go outside and watch. 
[/quote]

Are you that well-padded?

Won't the skates hit poor Josef in the head if something happens?

I believe in miracles!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1554 on: March 28, 2009, 07:27:26 PM »

Hi, Sunny, love ya!

I wish Geraldo would have been swept out to sea during when he was blown down during that hurricane. JMO JSM

It was one of the highlights of the hurricane coverage.
  The news crews were staying at the Hotel Galvez, as were all the city safety people....he tried to push his nose into a lot of things so I was told. He made a nuisance of himself...go figure!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1555 on: March 28, 2009, 07:28:23 PM »

So not knowing how long I'd be stuck in the bathroom I turned up the TV and kept peeking out the door to keep an eye on the news.. I gathered up  my cigs, all 4 of the furbabies and o yes my coffee pot, sugar & cream...trust me I've never lived it down!![/color]
Don't feel bad Capp, if our tornado sirens go off, I throw my skates and Josef in the bathtub and I go outside and watch. 

Are you that well-padded?

Won't the skates hit poor Josef in the head if something happens?

[/quote] I have the skates in a box with Josef in the bathtub.  Anyways, they turn the sirens on when there is no tornado. Tornadoes like to go either north or south of my apartments. So no worries.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1556 on: March 28, 2009, 07:28:36 PM »

ISpy you said this very well.  How could he have driven home in that car with a smell like that knowing what he knows as a former cop.  I really think this family had a very shallow love for Caylee.  IMO

I don't believe they LOVED her at all. She was a "possession" to be strutted around and receive praise over. She was NOTHING to them, but something they OWNED. Cindy reminds me of Patsy Ramsey...........someone who was NOTHING in her life and always wanted to be somebody, so she USED Caylee to give her a sense of worth.

Cindy to me is the most repulsive of all of them because she had the POWER to make things different and chose to let Caylee die at the hand of her daughter.

George is a parasite just like KC, worthy of no respect and no acknowledgment. There is something very dark about him and I believe he will be in jail before this is all over.
ITA Turbo, Caylee was a possesion to Cindy. I despise Cindy and KC more than I do George. And yes Cindy knew how rotten KC was and chose to let Caylee die at the hands of Cindy's sorry arse daughter. JMO JSM

I must agree about Cindy & Casey.  They both used her like a possession, something to show off while at the same time having her be the playing piece in a twisted game of control.   In other ways, these two pathetic, selfish poor excuses for human beings lived their lives thru Caylee because she provided the ability for these sick women to get attention thru her, but their feuding for it ended up attributing to Caylee being a victim of the worse imaginable fate.   

They both in their demented ways may feel they loved Caylee & don't deserve the criticism  Rolling Eyes  but you can tell their priorities were screwed up that despite grave financial despair Caylee's room was filled with overboard nonsensical possessions...picture taking & filling a room with stuffed animals does not equate to unconditional love given by responsible individuals nor indicates quality.  Another example that irked the living heck out of me was at the memorial when George & Cindy made so many references to movies this beautiful babygirl sat in front of for hours on end in their care or Casey's...life should be about so much more than Dora the Explorer & Winnie the Pooh

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1557 on: March 28, 2009, 07:29:26 PM »

Seriously, if I had to hook up a generator to a bicycle and ride the bike to power up the internet, so I could read here, wouldnt I do that???

I don't know, would you?   

I have been trying to think of a way of being in the cage and getting more exercise at the same time.  You may have just hit on the solution.

I believe in miracles!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1558 on: March 28, 2009, 07:31:05 PM »

Hi, Sunny, love ya!

It was one of the highlights of the hurricane coverage.
  The news crews were staying at the Hotel Galvez, as were all the city safety people....he tried to push his nose into a lot of things so I was told. He made a nuisance of himself...go figure!   
Yep it was great. I didn't know they were staying at the Galvez. I love that hotel. They have the BEST bread pudding in the whole world.

Did I say bread pudding.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1559 on: March 28, 2009, 07:34:03 PM »

Gotta go monkeys. Take Josef outside and then watch World Championship ladies free skate! Four hours of figure skating on tv!    See you guys later. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.