April 30, 2024, 03:10:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #118 3/25/09 - 3/30/09  (Read 279949 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1640 on: March 28, 2009, 11:20:27 PM »

Monkey Bunky time! Night Monkeys!

I'll catch ya tomorrow! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1641 on: March 28, 2009, 11:21:53 PM »

I am going to sleep too, I guess, Steel will you turn out the light in the cage?

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1642 on: March 28, 2009, 11:23:12 PM »

I am going to sleep too, I guess, Steel will you turn out the light in the cage?

As you wish m'Lady!  I am staying up for a bit playing online poker
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1643 on: March 28, 2009, 11:31:04 PM »

Snipped From Capp

Speaking of twiddle dee and twiddle dum, broadcasting crap after downing a bottle of rum (so it would seem)

I still think that there was a deal struck between Whoraldo & Bozo for a future exclusive, not so much Bozo's appearances but a promise was made that he would be the one that gets to interview Casey at some point, shades of Charles Mason.       Whoraldo's position on Caylee's case makes absolutely no sense otherwise,  shame on him as an ex practicing attorney, previous journalist but moreover a father & grandfather.    His appearance on O'Reilly calling Casey names & admitting her guilt to a degree but yet accusing the prosecution of being overzealous is LUDACRIOUS - they have done nothing to deserve that accusation whether his buddy likes it or not.   To suggest that Casey should do less time because this idiot feels  there was some sort of misconduct in the investigation is an injustice inandofitself! (he did that last week)  In essence what he is suggesting is  that a convicted murderer should be rewarded the luxury of a lesser sentence due to a possible error by someone else  after the commission of their crime, and people want to know why I want to ban koolaid?    He's a dried up prune looking for sensationalism to carry the day because he's having a difficult time even hanging on to the desperate weekend only show he has left.

Their little scheme getting an exclusive using a 4 year old boy for ratings is backfiring & catching quite a bit of scrutiny as well.  Yet once again due to their invasive & ill advised approach they threw monkey wrenches in a criminal investigation that they should have well known better not to do.   There is just certain lines you do not cross & now anything that was said by this minor child is questionable due to the "feeding" nature the questions were asked & the rehearsed set up which is being debating by medical experts as  "coaching."   I realize emotions are high involving the Haleigh case as well, BUT there is absolutely no excuse whatsoever to exploit a child on national tv or expose them to questioning that should only be done with the aid of a mental health professional & seasoned law enforcement that deal with minor children witnesses.  Everyone involved with that information before the interview & subsequent public discussions were advised to keep that information close to the vest 1) for the safety and overall well-being of minor children 2) the continued criminal investigation can proceed without ill advised interference.  While the frustration of how the investigation is proceeding is understandable, at the same time you cannot do things on your own that can impede its proper outcome.   Sweet Jesus, if they wanted ratings maybe it would have been more sensational & productive if they put the adult family members in a boxing ring & let them beat the truth out of each other Rolling Eyes

Bottom line in both cases, the Rivera brothers interference is more detrimental than helpful.   Their antics for ratings is exploitative more than it is probative & while its obvious they are here & elsewhere looking for their material its insultative to see how they twist it 1) as their own 2) work information for their ratings with a wanton disregard how it can effect the outcome of a case.   So Geraldo & Craig as you read this I just want you both to know that while you try to fool the general public what your motives are, way too many see right thru your pitiful displays of sensationalism.... you're a liability to the profession of journalism & the general public so don't be shocked someday if Foxnews finally comes to their senses   rant over

As always Capp - great post - you have such a way with words and dayum you hit the nail on the head about what these two disingenuous wannabes are all about.  They have no compassion for Caylee or Ron Jr - their compassion is for the almighty buck and if it means doing so in the name of an innocent child then so be it - shameful!!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1644 on: March 28, 2009, 11:34:16 PM »

Ty No Rose. I was in the wrong thread. Went & saw.
When is Baez going to depose Amy. Amy should speak to a lawyer.
Baez might try to discredit her. She parties alot ( what young girls don't ), smoked mj
and was with RM after Casey was. Like so what is my thinking, but Baez doesn't think like the rest of us here on Planet Earth.     
KatGram-your post reminded me of something I thought of last night.  Remember Casey's fav saying about being a spiteful ______.  It struck me as really odd that Casey was o.k. with Amy being with R. Morales, given Casey's seemingly anguished texts to Amy about Ricardo right after he dumped Casey.  Does anyone else think that Casey played up to Amy as her "best bud", building Amy up for the "We should get a place together. I'm getting my parents' house and we can be roomies."-all the while planning to stab Amy in the back, so to speak?  That "I'm a spiteful ______" remark explains why Casey signed her own name to Amy's checks and used her own I.D.  IMO, Casey was sending a very definite personal message to Amy.  Maybe she was angry that Amy replaced her in Ricardo's life, that Ricardo preferred Amy.  Maybe she was angry that Amy got to go to Puerto Rico and she didn't.  Casey's mantra of "I'm a spiteful ____." is probably the truest thing she's ever said.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1645 on: March 28, 2009, 11:43:23 PM »

I think George is a very unhappy man.
Yes, and he's trapped . . . deer in the headlights.
The word "trapped" is very telling.  I know men like him.  They are just so used to the mental beatings that they do not know what to do.  He would rather try to take his life (suspicious) then just pack up and move out.  In some ways, I think they thrive on that kind of anguish - in a backward sort of way.
Well, he cant leave now.  Honor among theives, you know.  He has to stay until it is all over, and they have to keep reenforcing the lies, deception to each other all of the time.
I can only imagine what it must be like in that house.....the unspoken animosity (IMO) would just be overwhelming. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1646 on: March 28, 2009, 11:56:17 PM »

Baez might try to discredit her. She parties alot ( what young girls don't ), smoked mj
and was with RM after Casey was. Like so what is my thinking, but Baez doesn't think like the rest of us here on Planet Earth.     
KatGram-your post reminded me of something I thought of last night.  Remember Casey's fav saying about being a spiteful ______.  It struck me as really odd that Casey was o.k. with Amy being with R. Morales, given Casey's seemingly anguished texts to Amy about Ricardo right after he dumped Casey.  Does anyone else think that Casey played up to Amy as her "best bud", building Amy up for the "We should get a place together. I'm getting my parents' house and we can be roomies."-all the while planning to stab Amy in the back, so to speak?  That "I'm a spiteful ______" remark explains why Casey signed her own name to Amy's checks and used her own I.D.  IMO, Casey was sending a very definite personal message to Amy.  Maybe she was angry that Amy replaced her in Ricardo's life, that Ricardo preferred Amy.  Maybe she was angry that Amy got to go to Puerto Rico and she didn't.  Casey's mantra of "I'm a spiteful ____." is probably the truest thing she's ever said.

I never understood why she would tell Amy as well as TL that she was getting her parents house.  Does anyone else think the whole chloroform neck break google searches may have been to do in Cindy and George?  She even let Amy start having stuff mailed there.  Sheesh!
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1647 on: March 29, 2009, 12:06:47 AM »

I never understood why she would tell Amy as well as TL that she was getting her parents house.  Does anyone else think the whole chloroform neck break google searches may have been to do in Cindy and George?  She even let Amy start having stuff mailed there.  Sheesh!

I always thought that she wanted Amy's mail to start coming there hoping there might be a credit card in one of the envelopes
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1648 on: March 29, 2009, 12:11:46 AM »

Well we are expecting snow tonight so hubby and I are out to cover the plants. Ya'll have a great night!
Keep warm. I wish we were having snow, it is going to be a low of 35 here and then supposed to be in the 70's tomorrow. 

I'll ship you some of mine!  Why the skates?
Hi Northern Rose. My skates and my dog are my prize possesions.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1649 on: March 29, 2009, 12:13:31 AM »

I wonder how many nights George wakes up to find Cindy with her hands around his throat.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1650 on: March 29, 2009, 12:13:48 AM »

Steel, come down and talk about George!!! 

which George Steel?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1651 on: March 29, 2009, 12:13:50 AM »

ISpy you said this very well.  How could he have driven home in that car with a smell like that knowing what he knows as a former cop.  I really think this family had a very shallow love for Caylee.  IMO

I don't believe they LOVED her at all. She was a "possession" to be strutted around and receive praise over. She was NOTHING to them, but something they OWNED. Cindy reminds me of Patsy Ramsey...........someone who was NOTHING in her life and always wanted to be somebody, so she USED Caylee to give her a sense of worth.

Cindy to me is the most repulsive of all of them because she had the POWER to make things different and chose to let Caylee die at the hand of her daughter.

George is a parasite just like KC, worthy of no respect and no acknowledgment. There is something very dark about him and I believe he will be in jail before this is all over.

I agree with you Turbothink I don't think they loved Caylee genuinely - they loved the "idea" of her and that was it - IMO Cindy used Caylee as a weapon against Casey and also to fullfill a sense of self worth as you state.  Everything Cindy did for her was for show - it was as if she was trying to show everyone what a perfect grandmother she was but little does she know she was the poorest excuse for a grandmother there is.

What grandmother goes without seeing her grandchild for 31 days and doesn't act???!!!! What grandmother allows her grandchild's mother to lie and steal (from elderly grandparents of all) and not be held accountable - how were these unpunished actions of Casey's ever going to be good for Caylee?  That is not what I call love and concern for Caylee especially knowing (as Cindy did) that Casey was spinning out of control and had serious issues with being a responsible person let alone a mother.  If she really loved Caylee she would have done anything and everything to assure she was safe and secure and she would have acted on Caylee's behalf immediately!!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1652 on: March 29, 2009, 12:15:41 AM »

Yea, more people to talk to.  Isnt GC the one who yelled at his teenage daughter??  If so, I do not like him.
I'm behind, but it was Alec Baldwin that yelled at his little girl. Called her all kinds of names. STUPID JERK

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1653 on: March 29, 2009, 12:19:12 AM »

Steel, come down and talk about George!!! 

Yes, and he's trapped . . . deer in the headlights.

The word "trapped" is very telling.  I know men like him.  They are just so used to the mental beatings that they do not know what to do.  He would rather try to take his life (suspicious) then just pack up and move out.  In some ways, I think they thrive on that kind of anguish - in a backward sort of way.
Well, he cant leave now.  Honor among theives, you know.  He has to stay until it is all over, and they have to keep reenforcing the lies, deception to each other all of the time.

It will certainly be intersting if/when he gets on the stand.  My guess is suffers a major mental breakdown (real or imagined), and does not testify.
Nah he will get on the stand and lie his butt off because the Cindinator made him do it. George is so whooped he will do anything that crazy woman tells him to do. I believe she was behind the new boat interview. She just knew not to show her face on TV. JMO JSM

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1654 on: March 29, 2009, 12:20:08 AM »

Yea, more people to talk to.  Isnt GC the one who yelled at his teenage daughter??  If so, I do not like him.
I'm behind, but it was Alec Baldwin that yelled at his little girl. Called her all kinds of names. STUPID JERK
You are so right!!!  Well, where is George, I need to hug him and tell nim I am sorry!!!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1655 on: March 29, 2009, 12:21:01 AM »

YES, she wanted her parents gone and thought she would get the house. JMO JSM

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1656 on: March 29, 2009, 12:22:08 AM »

I always thought that she wanted Amy's mail to start coming there hoping there might be a credit card in one of the envelopes

Never thought of that one. It makes sense.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1657 on: March 29, 2009, 12:23:32 AM »

You are so right!!!  Well, where is George, I need to hug him and tell nim I am sorry!!!
A1, glad you have power. Hope the snow isn't too bad up there. Thanks for sending your cold weather down here. Sleep well if you can. Hugs JSM

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1658 on: March 29, 2009, 12:23:44 AM »

I have always had the thought that Casey wanted to destroy Amy.  She went out of her way to make her broke and homeless.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1659 on: March 29, 2009, 12:26:06 AM »

A1, glad you have power. Hope the snow isn't too bad up there. Thanks for sending your cold weather down here. Sleep well if you can. Hugs JSM
Hugs to you too.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.