April 30, 2024, 04:04:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #118 3/25/09 - 3/30/09  (Read 279958 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1660 on: March 29, 2009, 12:28:19 AM »

Not only did KC use her own ID on Amy's cheques, she also used her own Drivers License on the big cheque she stole from Grama Shirley.  Was she just that arrogant that her stories would get her out of it or really dumber than a sack of hammers?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1661 on: March 29, 2009, 12:31:41 AM »

I have always had the thought that Casey wanted to destroy Amy.  She went out of her way to make her broke and homeless.

I also believe she drugged her which explains waking up in different pants.  Maybe she was testing it on Amy, or may she was so desperate for money and knew that Amy had cash that she used whatever she was using to knock out Caylee on Amy that night.  I strongly believe she drugged Amy though.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1662 on: March 29, 2009, 12:33:11 AM »

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1663 on: March 29, 2009, 12:33:13 AM »

Well we are expecting snow tonight so hubby and I are out to cover the plants. Ya'll have a great night!
Keep warm. I wish we were having snow, it is going to be a low of 35 here and then supposed to be in the 70's tomorrow. 

I'll ship you some of mine!  Why the skates?
Hi Northern Rose. My skates and my dog are my prize possesions.

That is so nice.  Were you a skater?
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1664 on: March 29, 2009, 12:55:48 AM »

Ty No Rose. I was in the wrong thread. Went & saw.
When is Baez going to depose Amy. Amy should speak to a lawyer.
Baez might try to discredit her. She parties alot ( what young girls don't ), smoked mj
and was with RM after Casey was. Like so what is my thinking, but Baez doesn't think like the rest of us here on Planet Earth.     
KatGram-your post reminded me of something I thought of last night.  Remember Casey's fav saying about being a spiteful ______.  It struck me as really odd that Casey was o.k. with Amy being with R. Morales, given Casey's seemingly anguished texts to Amy about Ricardo right after he dumped Casey.  Does anyone else think that Casey played up to Amy as her "best bud", building Amy up for the "We should get a place together. I'm getting my parents' house and we can be roomies."-all the while planning to stab Amy in the back, so to speak?  That "I'm a spiteful ______" remark explains why Casey signed her own name to Amy's checks and used her own I.D.  IMO, Casey was sending a very definite personal message to Amy.  Maybe she was angry that Amy replaced her in Ricardo's life, that Ricardo preferred Amy.  Maybe she was angry that Amy got to go to Puerto Rico and she didn't.  Casey's mantra of "I'm a spiteful ____." is probably the truest thing she's ever said.

I never understood why she would tell Amy as well as TL that she was getting her parents house.  Does anyone else think the whole chloroform neck break google searches may have been to do in Cindy and George?  She even let Amy start having stuff mailed there.  Sheesh!

I always thought that she wanted Amy's mail to start coming there hoping there might be a credit card in one of the envelopes

Steelmail or a box of checks/bank statement?  Good thinking!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1665 on: March 29, 2009, 01:00:21 AM »

Missiontoconvict- I smile every time I see your name...committed and determined!  ITA

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1666 on: March 29, 2009, 01:01:53 AM »

Time to check in at the Monkey Inn.  Thanks for sharing and hope you all have a good p.m./a.m., wherever you are!

Forecast for the Day:
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1667 on: March 29, 2009, 01:04:08 AM »

I have always had the thought that Casey wanted to destroy Amy.  She went out of her way to make her broke and homeless.

I also believe she drugged her which explains waking up in different pants.  Maybe she was testing it on Amy, or may she was so desperate for money and knew that Amy had cash that she used whatever she was using to knock out Caylee on Amy that night.  I strongly believe she drugged Amy though.

I agree.  I have thought this from the beginning as well.

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1668 on: March 29, 2009, 02:07:56 AM »

This is disturbing considering what Dominic Casey was caught doing in the woods at the bequest of Cindy & whatever information they received, by whom & when.    He is reportedly working on the Haleigh case "by the request of a family member."

http://dgator.com/HaleighAnnMarieCummings.aspx

I have a real problem with this, considering he's canceled a deposition feeling the need to "lawyer up." I'm not from Florida nor familiar with their State guidelines & ethics for licensed PI's offhand but I'm wondering if  that video of him digging & probing in the Suburban Drive woods & sworn statement enough to maybe lodge a complaint for consideration that his license get pulled?

While I visited his site I went back to the Caylee page...look at the way he lists Caylee's murder:

If you have any information about Caylee Marie's disappearance and Terminal Event, WTH!

If you click on the remembering Caylee link, it takes you to the page that will be The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, copyrighted.   Then look at the contact link...pic of Caylee with Casey (appaulling)  read on to who to contact for what but no contact about the foundation itself...this is so wrong

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

A
« Reply #1669 on: March 29, 2009, 03:15:09 AM »

When the trial comes and the Prosecution calls C & G & LA to the stand...it is going to be quite a bit different than them testifying at the Bond Hearing, giving statements to LE & FBI and those nicey-nice interviews on TV.  I think they are in for a HUGE, BIG SURPRISE.

The prosecutor will know their prior statements by line, verse, paragraph and page.  IF they try to TWIST, CHANGE or MIMIMIZE their answers..they will be immediately confronted...the A's won't be able to argue...shut them up....or refuse to answer.  Can't you just see Spindy trying to deflect or expound on her answers?  And the SA saying......

....."But you didn't answer the question I just asked you, would you like me to read it again?"
....."Judge, please instruct the witness to answer the question...yes or no"
......"Well, would you please explain this evidence that contradicts what you just told this court" 

They will all be tripping on their lies...and HAVE to tell the truth...I can't wait.

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1670 on: March 29, 2009, 06:42:36 AM »

MONKEYS 

What's doing? Anything new or exciting going on today? Anyone miss me? It's ok you don't have to answer that! 

Yes I do miss you cause I just love the stuff you post.  Especially the one that is hiding when the going gets rough!!      So you are in the Hudson Valley?? Did I get that right?  Should be a warm rainy day here. I am about 35 miles from Monticello Raceway. Ever heard of that? It's a Racino now with slots as well as the ponies.

Northern Rose and Dolce....Brilliant!!  It never occurred to me that Casey could of tested the chloroform on AMY!!
 But that would make a lot of sense that a grown girl would be confused and disoriented while she can't find her money. 400 dollars!! I just can not beleive that Amy BOUGHT the "sleep walking" story.  Bet she doesn't now!! That girl was Chloroformed!!  Casey is evil and I could see her doing this to get what she wants.  JMO

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1671 on: March 29, 2009, 07:23:28 AM »

MONKEYS 

What's doing? Anything new or exciting going on today? Anyone miss me? It's ok you don't have to answer that! 

Yes I do miss you cause I just love the stuff you post.  Especially the one that is hiding when the going gets rough!!      So you are in the Hudson Valley?? Did I get that right?  Should be a warm rainy day here. I am about 35 miles from Monticello Raceway. Ever heard of that? It's a Racino now with slots as well as the ponies.

Northern Rose and Dolce....Brilliant!!  It never occurred to me that Casey could of tested the chloroform on AMY!!
 But that would make a lot of sense that a grown girl would be confused and disoriented while she can't find her money. 400 dollars!! I just can not beleive that Amy BOUGHT the "sleep walking" story.  Bet she doesn't now!! That girl was Chloroformed!!  Casey is evil and I could see her doing this to get what she wants.  JMO

Good morning Scarrlett -- I keep missing you and I think you have missed my posts with my throw away email. I keep checking and no email from Ms. Scarrlett.    I am not so sure chloroform was tested on Amy first as Caylee was already gone by that time.  The money was taken from Amy on July 2 when Casey stayed with her because Tony was in New York at the time. 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1672 on: March 29, 2009, 07:33:24 AM »

Ty No Rose. I was in the wrong thread. Went & saw.
When is Baez going to depose Amy. Amy should speak to a lawyer.
Baez might try to discredit her. She parties alot ( what young girls don't ), smoked mj
and was with RM after Casey was. Like so what is my thinking, but Baez doesn't think like the rest of us here on Planet Earth.     
KatGram-your post reminded me of something I thought of last night.  Remember Casey's fav saying about being a spiteful ______.  It struck me as really odd that Casey was o.k. with Amy being with R. Morales, given Casey's seemingly anguished texts to Amy about Ricardo right after he dumped Casey.  Does anyone else think that Casey played up to Amy as her "best bud", building Amy up for the "We should get a place together. I'm getting my parents' house and we can be roomies."-all the while planning to stab Amy in the back, so to speak?  That "I'm a spiteful ______" remark explains why Casey signed her own name to Amy's checks and used her own I.D.  IMO, Casey was sending a very definite personal message to Amy.  Maybe she was angry that Amy replaced her in Ricardo's life, that Ricardo preferred Amy.  Maybe she was angry that Amy got to go to Puerto Rico and she didn't.  Casey's mantra of "I'm a spiteful ____." is probably the truest thing she's ever said.
I think she was going to screw Amy over big time. Get Amy to pay the bills, etc.
Amy had the life Casey wanted. An education. She had worked on a cruise ship doing stuff for bands. Freedom to come and go as she pleased. No kid. No Cindy ruling her life telling her what to do and when to do it. When I think about it, it wasn't Caylee who was holding her back, it was Casey and her inability to  stand on her own two feet money wise. She relied on Cindy for a place to live, eats, clothes and everything for herself and Caylee. When you have a dependent realationship with someone like that and it goes toxic, you are at their mercy.
Then the resentment starts. Then the hatred. I like to think of spousal domestic abuse cases with kids involved and apply the same theories to Casey and Cindy. I seems to fit.   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1673 on: March 29, 2009, 09:30:39 AM »

Good morning monks

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1674 on: March 29, 2009, 09:43:29 AM »

Missed you again Pookybear...I definitely missed your e-mail. Try again today. I am in and out but will get to read up this afternoon and I will be looking for it. Thanks

You are correct that she wasn't testing it in Amy but I think she was using it on her as well. It still makes more sence. Amy seems well spoken and with the program. I don't see her as flighty and feel she has been on her own a long time. Forgetting where you put 400 dollars doesn't seem to be in her nature.

We all know who has or HAD the 400 dollars now, Don't we??

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1675 on: March 29, 2009, 09:51:46 AM »

Awww, thanks Bearly & JSM. I missed you guys too, & all the monkeys!

I guess not much new on a Saturday. How about this week coming up, are there any hearings? I thought I remember hearing more docs coming this week. Hope it's some good stuff!!

QM...you have my little twin monkeys flashing!   

She sure does. Did you know I got them to swing for you? Then you changed avatars. LOL

Hello monkeys!

No I didn't realize it!  I want to go back to the twins!  HELP!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1676 on: March 29, 2009, 09:57:59 AM »

Lets talk about George!!!  Why cant we see what he said in the Grand Jury???  As it gets closer to trial, will they depose him and he will have to tell it over again with Casey and Baez in the room??  Delicious!!!!   

I'd love to talk about George!!

Oh, wait, sorry wrong George! (Darn!!)

Really, sorry bout that-I do wish it were the other George you meant!
GA, yeah, GA!! Yes it would be awesome to see him tell it ALL over again in court, with KC & JB. I'd love to see the look on her face then. I just hope he wouldn't try to "change" anything! He wouldn't, couldn't, do that, right?? Do you think they'd call cindy? I hope not, and I don't think they need her. Unless they know she's gonna help them??

eeerrrrr George Clooney is here in St. Louis filing.....my cousin and I went to Gus's Pretzels last week....a St. Louis landmark....best pretzels in the world...guess who was in line...yes, George himself. He is REALLY GOOD LOOKING...he got his pretzel and walked out and no one bothered him at all. He was with a couple other people....didn't recognize any of them.

I think they may call her...remember she was the one on the 911 call that say it smells like there was a dead body in the car.  JMO of course.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1677 on: March 29, 2009, 10:03:54 AM »

Good morning monks

Good Morning Muffy and ALL Monks!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1678 on: March 29, 2009, 10:06:42 AM »

This is disturbing considering what Dominic Casey was caught doing in the woods at the bequest of Cindy & whatever information they received, by whom & when.    He is reportedly working on the Haleigh case "by the request of a family member."

http://dgator.com/HaleighAnnMarieCummings.aspx

I have a real problem with this, considering he's canceled a deposition feeling the need to "lawyer up." I'm not from Florida nor familiar with their State guidelines & ethics for licensed PI's offhand but I'm wondering if  that video of him digging & probing in the Suburban Drive woods & sworn statement enough to maybe lodge a complaint for consideration that his license get pulled?

While I visited his site I went back to the Caylee page...look at the way he lists Caylee's murder:

If you have any information about Caylee Marie's disappearance and Terminal Event, WTH!

If you click on the remembering Caylee link, it takes you to the page that will be The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, copyrighted.   Then look at the contact link...pic of Caylee with Casey (appaulling)  read on to who to contact for what but no contact about the foundation itself...this is so wrong

Capp, maybe that is what it is called now when a mother murders her child, a Terminal Event  I have to say that's a new one for me. Always have a pic of the child with the person who murdered her, I swear these people will never get the wake up call, even when the prison doors shut, they will not get it at all. And George, the one I went back and forth with emotions, and giving him the benefit that perhaps he would do the right thing, I believe is even worse then Cindy.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1679 on: March 29, 2009, 10:40:09 AM »

Snipped from JSM

I wish Geraldo would have been swept out to sea during when he was blown down during that hurricane. JMO JSM

Me Too JSM - I can't stomach the man he is like fingernails on a chalkboard!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.