April 30, 2024, 08:00:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #118 3/25/09 - 3/30/09  (Read 279990 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1700 on: March 29, 2009, 01:06:32 PM »

Morning Monks-

I am about to do an article about this, but if anyone has any time or inclination, or is local:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4772.new#new

Sandra Cantu, 8 years old, missing from her families trailer park, there is no amber alert because they have her on security cam walking away from the residence on her own and no independent sighting of her being abducted.

I swear, Hser Moo and Jess Lunsford all over again. TIA

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1701 on: March 29, 2009, 01:07:05 PM »

i don't know where the prayer thread is

Regrets, I've had a few......
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1702 on: March 29, 2009, 01:09:24 PM »

M O R E        S N O W 

I'm so sorry, A-1. 

Sending warmed blankets and hot chokki to A-1.  Also sending George Clooney to keep her warm by the fire!!!

Oh Bearly, you are a girls best friend!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1703 on: March 29, 2009, 01:09:50 PM »

i don't know where the prayer thread is

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=147.msg742339#msg742339

I believe in miracles!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1704 on: March 29, 2009, 01:10:57 PM »

where has Island Monkey been, i haven't seen her in a while
See information about her in the Prayer Thread.

not a surprise, i can't find anything
Here you go juju
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=147.2740

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1705 on: March 29, 2009, 01:12:16 PM »

When the trial comes and the Prosecution calls C & G & LA to the stand...it is going to be quite a bit different than them testifying at the Bond Hearing, giving statements to LE & FBI and those nicey-nice interviews on TV.  I think they are in for a HUGE, BIG SURPRISE.

The prosecutor will know their prior statements by line, verse, paragraph and page.  IF they try to TWIST, CHANGE or MIMIMIZE their answers..they will be immediately confronted...the A's won't be able to argue...shut them up....or refuse to answer.  Can't you just see Spindy trying to deflect or expound on her answers?  And the SA saying......

....."But you didn't answer the question I just asked you, would you like me to read it again?"
....."Judge, please instruct the witness to answer the question...yes or no"
......"Well, would you please explain this evidence that contradicts what you just told this court" 

They will all be tripping on their lies...and HAVE to tell the truth...I can't wait.

Oh yes!

I cannot wait either!!!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1706 on: March 29, 2009, 01:12:36 PM »

From the beginning:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=147.msg732053#msg732053

I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1707 on: March 29, 2009, 01:36:06 PM »

O/T

Florida Amber Alert:

http://justiceinmiami.blogspot.com/2009/03/amber-alert-issued-for-florida-child.html

Sunday, March 29, 2009
Amber Alert Issued for Florida Child SARAH NORTON

AMBER ALERT   ENDANGERED CHILD

Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) has issued an Amber Alert for a 12 year old Florida child Sarah Norton (Pictured above). Please keep your eyes open for this child who may be in the company of an older man, see details below.

SARAH NORTON
Date Missing:    3/28/2009
Missing From:   Bradenton,FL     
County:   MANATEE
Birth Date:    11/30/1996     
Age Disappeared:    12 yrs 3 months
Race:    White
Sex:   Female
Height:     5' 03"
Weight:   093
Hair:   Brown
Eyes:   Brown

Narrative: Sarah Norton was last seen at approximately 10am yesterday in the area of 75th Street West and Manatee Avenue West in Bradenton. She was last seen wearing a gray sports bra, jeans, no shoes and wears glasses. She may be in the company of an unknown white male, 45-50 years old and wears glasses. They may be traveling in a red Jeep Cherokee.
If you have any information concerning the whereabouts of this child, please contact the Manatee County Sheriff at 941-747-3011 or 911. 
FDLE Missing Endangered Persons Information Clearinghouse
1-888-FL MISSING
Internet: http://www.fdle.state.fl.us
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1708 on: March 29, 2009, 01:52:27 PM »

Capp - seeing as we are not in court today, can I have more that two martini's?   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1709 on: March 29, 2009, 01:54:49 PM »

Only if you brought 2 for all of us.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1710 on: March 29, 2009, 01:56:52 PM »

O/T

Florida Amber Alert:

http://justiceinmiami.blogspot.com/2009/03/amber-alert-issued-for-florida-child.html

Sunday, March 29, 2009
Amber Alert Issued for Florida Child SARAH NORTON

AMBER ALERT   ENDANGERED CHILD

Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) has issued an Amber Alert for a 12 year old Florida child Sarah Norton (Pictured above). Please keep your eyes open for this child who may be in the company of an older man, see details below.

SARAH NORTON
Date Missing:    3/28/2009
Missing From:   Bradenton,FL     
County:   MANATEE
Birth Date:    11/30/1996     
Age Disappeared:    12 yrs 3 months
Race:    White
Sex:   Female
Height:     5' 03"
Weight:   093
Hair:   Brown
Eyes:   Brown

Narrative: Sarah Norton was last seen at approximately 10am yesterday in the area of 75th Street West and Manatee Avenue West in Bradenton. She was last seen wearing a gray sports bra, jeans, no shoes and wears glasses. She may be in the company of an unknown white male, 45-50 years old and wears glasses. They may be traveling in a red Jeep Cherokee.
If you have any information concerning the whereabouts of this child, please contact the Manatee County Sheriff at 941-747-3011 or 911. 
FDLE Missing Endangered Persons Information Clearinghouse
1-888-FL MISSING
Internet: http://www.fdle.state.fl.us

Sending prayers for her and those who are looking for her.

I believe in miracles!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1711 on: March 29, 2009, 01:57:39 PM »

SALUTE STEEL! 

cheers in Italian

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1712 on: March 29, 2009, 01:59:47 PM »

SALUTE STEEL! 

cheers in Italian

anybody ever tried a mango martini? yummy to the max!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1713 on: March 29, 2009, 02:04:24 PM »

SALUTE STEEL! 

cheers in Italian

Ooooo that gave me visions of being on a beach at a carribbean resort relaxing amidst the ocean's waves & the gentle warm breeze of palm trees swaying in harmony...  ahhhh

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1714 on: March 29, 2009, 02:21:32 PM »

SALUTE STEEL! 

cheers in Italian

Ooooo that gave me visions of being on a beach at a carribbean resort relaxing amidst the ocean's waves & the gentle warm breeze of palm trees swaying in harmony...  ahhhh

Cheers Capp!  I like mine classic - 5 ounces of Belvidere Vodka shaken 100 times and poured over a fresh lime juice lined martini glass.  Simple, elegant, effective!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1715 on: March 29, 2009, 02:34:27 PM »

This is disturbing considering what Dominic Casey was caught doing in the woods at the bequest of Cindy & whatever information they received, by whom & when.    He is reportedly working on the Haleigh case "by the request of a family member."

http://dgator.com/HaleighAnnMarieCummings.aspx

I have a real problem with this, considering he's canceled a deposition feeling the need to "lawyer up." I'm not from Florida nor familiar with their State guidelines & ethics for licensed PI's offhand but I'm wondering if  that video of him digging & probing in the Suburban Drive woods & sworn statement enough to maybe lodge a complaint for consideration that his license get pulled?

While I visited his site I went back to the Caylee page...look at the way he lists Caylee's murder:

If you have any information about Caylee Marie's disappearance and Terminal Event, WTH!

If you click on the remembering Caylee link, it takes you to the page that will be The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, copyrighted.   Then look at the contact link...pic of Caylee with Casey (appalling)  read on to who to contact for what but no contact about the foundation itself...this is so wrong

Capp, maybe that is what it is called now when a mother murders her child, a Terminal Event  I have to say that's a new one for me. Always have a pic of the child with the person who murdered her, I swear these people will never get the wake up call, even when the prison doors shut, they will not get it at all. And George, the one I went back and forth with emotions, and giving him the benefit that perhaps he would do the right thing, I believe is even worse then Cindy.

O I know NoRose, it made me furious!    As an organization now, they are using this page as propaganda to sway public opinion about Casey's guilt as well.   

This in the contact section makes no sense, as an organization they should have listed a contact for inquiries about their future organization as opposed to what is seen below:

For all media inquiries please contact
Attorney Brad Conway (407) 246-0803

For any information on the search for Caylee or
any information regarding the discovery
of Caylee Marie please contact Dominic Casey
at D & A Investigations (407) 865-7152
or log onto www.dgator.com

What a scam, they have no intention of providing beneficial assistance, they just plan to blow smoke up a few naive tails!   Talk about blood money!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1716 on: March 29, 2009, 02:34:32 PM »

Please stop by and light a candle for Caylee that justice takes place.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=cayle

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1717 on: March 29, 2009, 02:37:58 PM »

This is disturbing considering what Dominic Casey was caught doing in the woods at the bequest of Cindy & whatever information they received, by whom & when.    He is reportedly working on the Haleigh case "by the request of a family member."

I have a real problem with this, considering he's canceled a deposition feeling the need to "lawyer up." I'm not from Florida nor familiar with their State guidelines & ethics for licensed PI's offhand but I'm wondering if  that video of him digging & probing in the Suburban Drive woods & sworn statement enough to maybe lodge a complaint for consideration that his license get pulled?

While I visited his site I went back to the Caylee page...look at the way he lists Caylee's murder:

If you have any information about Caylee Marie's disappearance and Terminal Event, WTH!

If you click on the remembering Caylee link, it takes you to the page that will be The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, copyrighted.   Then look at the contact link...pic of Caylee with Casey (appalling)  read on to who to contact for what but no contact about the foundation itself...this is so wrong

Capp, maybe that is what it is called now when a mother murders her child, a Terminal Event  I have to say that's a new one for me. Always have a pic of the child with the person who murdered her, I swear these people will never get the wake up call, even when the prison doors shut, they will not get it at all. And George, the one I went back and forth with emotions, and giving him the benefit that perhaps he would do the right thing, I believe is even worse then Cindy.

O I know NoRose, it made me furious!    As an organization now, they are using this page as propaganda to sway public opinion about Casey's guilt as well.   

This in the contact section makes no sense, as an organization they should have listed a contact for inquiries about their future organization as opposed to what is seen below:

For all media inquiries please contact
Attorney Brad Conway (407) 246-0803

For any information on the search for Caylee or
any information regarding the discovery
of Caylee Marie please contact Dominic Casey
at D & A Investigations (407) 865-7152
or log onto www.dgator.com

What a scam, they have no intention of providing beneficial assistance, they just plan to blow smoke up a few naive tails!   Talk about blood money!

This is on there also:

Caylee Marie Anthony
2005 – 2008

This website will be redirected to the new
Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation website
in the coming months, please continue to visit
Caylee’s Myspace site for updates on the transition.

www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing

I believe in miracles!
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1718 on: March 29, 2009, 02:54:26 PM »

If you click on the remembering Caylee link, it takes you to the page that will be The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, copyrighted.   Then look at the contact link...pic of Caylee with Casey (appaulling)  read on to who to contact for what but no contact about the foundation itself...this is so wrong

Capp, he was apparently 'hired' by AnnaFl whom has been found to be a fake..she is not family,though she claimed she was.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1719 on: March 29, 2009, 03:05:12 PM »

And there is more....

I followed the link to this The National Vigil For Hope being advertised on Cindy's myspace for Caylee, went to the "about us"
Found this:

About Us

Who We Are
The National Vigil For Hope 2009 is a coalition of businesses, organizations, media, and individuals that agree “One Missing Child or Person, is One TOO Many.”

On Sunday, May 17, 2009 thousands of families, friends, businesses, organizations, and the public will come together for an hour of prayer, hope, and awareness for thousands of missing people who may be “gone…but are not forgotten.”

Michelle Bart, owner of Helping Heroes Productions,
who once had a voice for missing toddler Caylee Anthony and her grandparents, started the National Vigil For Hope while searching for Caylee in 2008.  Bart has always been aware of the importance of bringing home missing children, but the search for Caylee Marie Anthony was a wake up call.  Despite the nature or circumstance of how a child [or person] goes missing, one thing should never be questioned: the person must be found and brought home and most importantly, NO ONE should ever give up HOPE.

The National Vigil For Hope 2009 is comprised of a steering committee of concerned business owners, organization executives, public safety professionals, and individuals from across the country that are driven by passion, concern, and hope in making a difference in the lives of those missing and the families still clinging to a dream of someday seeing their loved one again.

The National Vigil For Hope “Host” Committee is the backbone to bringing awareness to the communities across the country.  The men and women who make up this group include people personally touched by the search for Caylee Anthony , may have a missing child currently in their own family or community, are involved with a community non-profit organization, or they want to have a voice for all missing children and adults.  The “Host” Committee are the folks that will represent communities and host a Vigil Site on May 17th across the country. 

On Sunday, May 17, 2009 at 7pm (ET) / 4pm (PT) the public will be encouraged to join a vigil event in their community for one hour of prayer, hope, and awareness for those missing in their community or around the country.  Those that cannot make it to a site location, the public will be encouraged to log onto their computer and click through missing person’s links that will be provided on www.nationalvigilforhope.org.    (they dont list where these locations are!)

This is not a fundraising event, but rather a public awareness effort to bring more attention to a growing epidemic that needs the support from all of us in order to eradicate it.      Hmmm...interesting then we shouldnt see bracelets, t-shirts & the KFN tent up right?

THEY ARE EXPLOITING CAYLEE MARIE!!!    AND DISHONESTLY AT THAT, SHE WAS NEVER MISSING!
My God give me strength to get thru this....Caylee was found murdered, disposed of in the woods surrounded by items found connected to have come right from the Anthony home...hellllooooooo!!!

Do you see how this is all encircling?   Dominic Casey investigates new cases, Michelle Bart continues to be PR taking advantage of other families, KFN , NLHF makes a buck with the Anthonys all in the name of Caylee Marie who was NOT abducted! 

Im sick & frustrated, all I know is we can't sit by and let these people scam the country or let them make continuous money based on a fraud.     Excuse my upset,   it wont be a first or last Im afraid...hopefully when all these twisted disgusting people take the stand at Casey's trial their perjuring testimony will help put an end to this farce.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.