April 30, 2024, 10:02:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #118 3/25/09 - 3/30/09  (Read 280004 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1720 on: March 29, 2009, 03:09:10 PM »

This is disturbing considering what Dominic Casey was caught doing in the woods at the bequest of Cindy & whatever information they received, by whom & when.    He is reportedly working on the Haleigh case "by the request of a family member."

http://dgator.com/HaleighAnnMarieCummings.aspx

I have a real problem with this, considering he's canceled a deposition feeling the need to "lawyer up." I'm not from Florida nor familiar with their State guidelines & ethics for licensed PI's offhand but I'm wondering if  that video of him digging & probing in the Suburban Drive woods & sworn statement enough to maybe lodge a complaint for consideration that his license get pulled?

While I visited his site I went back to the Caylee page...look at the way he lists Caylee's murder:

If you have any information about Caylee Marie's disappearance and Terminal Event, WTH!

If you click on the remembering Caylee link, it takes you to the page that will be The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, copyrighted.   Then look at the contact link...pic of Caylee with Casey (appaulling)  read on to who to contact for what but no contact about the foundation itself...this is so wrong

Capp, he was apparently 'hired' by AnnaFl whom has been found to be a fake..she is not family,though she claimed she was.

Searching, yea I read that but I knew that character was a fraud the moment she arrived here...her initial posts had my hinky meter up immediately.   Whoever she truly is I hope she faces what she should for interfering in a criminal investigation.   Regardless, my point is the Anthonys, KFN, DC etc they are all looking for ways to make a buck off of naive people in Caylee's name while misrepresenting her as missing when she never was.  They are exploiting her memory for their future financial gain.   It just galls me even more knowing how much of a cover up they participated in evidenced by Cindy sending DC to the very location she was found disposed of digging & probing.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1721 on: March 29, 2009, 03:14:35 PM »

Capps and Searching....I felt that Annafl was a fake from the get go as well...as Searching knows...we were on the same wave length...I seriously doubt that Annafl hired anyone....let alone DC...she probably just read some threads and picked the name out...

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1722 on: March 29, 2009, 03:16:47 PM »

Capps and Searching....I felt that Annafl was a fake from the get go as well...as Searching knows...we were on the same wave length...I seriously doubt that Annafl hired anyone....let alone DC...she probably just read some threads and picked the name out...

Cookie, if you look back a page or so, I posted he has it right on his website "at the request of a family member" so her or not someone apparently has

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1723 on: March 29, 2009, 03:18:49 PM »

Capp - seeing as we are not in court today, can I have more that two martini's?   

SALUTE STEEL! 

cheers in Italian

anybody ever tried a mango martini? yummy to the max!

Ooooo that gave me visions of being on a beach at a carribbean resort relaxing amidst the ocean's waves & the gentle warm breeze of palm trees swaying in harmony...  ahhhh

Cheers Capp!  I like mine classic - 5 ounces of Belvidere Vodka shaken 100 times and poured over a fresh lime juice lined martini glass.  Simple, elegant, effective!

O my....I'll take one too Steel, I need one right about now!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1724 on: March 29, 2009, 03:20:52 PM »

Cookie, if you look back a page or so, I posted he has it right on his website "at the request of a family member" so her or not someone apparently has

Capps...saw that....but it must be someone else in the family cause Annafl is not a member of the family...course, she probably told him that she was related like she told everyone else...   wonder who it is though, since IM warned Marie against hiring DC....

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1725 on: March 29, 2009, 03:21:40 PM »

SALUTE STEEL! 

cheers in Italian

Ooooo that gave me visions of being on a beach at a carribbean resort relaxing amidst the ocean's waves & the gentle warm breeze of palm trees swaying in harmony...  ahhhh

Cheers Capp!  I like mine classic - 5 ounces of Belvidere Vodka shaken 100 times and poured over a fresh lime juice lined martini glass.  Simple, elegant, effective!

sounds good...do you really shake it 100 times???

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1726 on: March 29, 2009, 03:25:38 PM »

I hope you all don't mind me asking a question -  why was AnnaFL banned at WS?   Was it because they figured out she was a fraud?   Who do you all think she was?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1727 on: March 29, 2009, 03:26:45 PM »

Please stop by and light a candle for Caylee that justice takes place.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=cayle

Great idea I started 2 of these months ago - now we can light them in the name of justice for her.  Thank you Bearly...mine is already there

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1728 on: March 29, 2009, 03:26:58 PM »

Is there anything DC or Michelle Bart will not do to make a buck?  DC was not very good at investigating KC, and Michelle was not very good at representing the Ant's.

After those two incidents, how do you sell your service to anyone?  How can anyone not know your past?  This is not only bizzare, it's just wrong.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1729 on: March 29, 2009, 03:28:30 PM »

SALUTE STEEL! 

cheers in Italian

sounds good...do you really shake it 100 times???

If you are refering to the martini shaker, the answer is yes.   
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1730 on: March 29, 2009, 03:29:31 PM »

yep cookie..we caught a bit of flack for our opinions of AnnaFl early on. I hate seeing that so many people ride the tails of these cases to get $$ and or noterioty.. It disgusts me to no end. They leave devastation in wake of what they do in different forms. Every child that comes up missing now, people automatically think about the Anthony case and the circus of snakes that crawled out to get their share in that case,now they are crawling out to the next victim, Haleigh...It is disgusting and pathetic.

Capp, I too hope the fraud is charged for interfering in the investigation. I also hope that those who gave her a podium to do so will be taught a lesson. I do not mean any Monkeys, I do think she knew better then to post here as we are to smart to fall for the games she was playing. Monkeys Rock!!  I HOPE we can stop anyone from further profiting off of Caylee.. It is completely disgusting and in poor taste what they are doing. They do not deserve the title of Grand parents.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1731 on: March 29, 2009, 03:32:19 PM »

Capps...saw that....but it must be someone else in the family cause Annafl is not a member of the family...course, she probably told him that she was related like she told everyone else...   wonder who it is though, since IM warned Marie against hiring DC....

Well considering George & Dennis went down there spewing "no one should be judging these fine people" maybe the connection is when they went to Satsuma originally before they were asked to leave?   Considering the connection, that would make sense, no?

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1732 on: March 29, 2009, 03:33:34 PM »

Awww, thanks Bearly & JSM. I missed you guys too, & all the monkeys!

I guess not much new on a Saturday. How about this week coming up, are there any hearings? I thought I remember hearing more docs coming this week. Hope it's some good stuff!!

QM...you have my little twin monkeys flashing!   

She sure does. Did you know I got them to swing for you? Then you changed avatars. LOL

Hello monkeys!

No I didn't realize it!  I want to go back to the twins!  HELP!!

Sunny: go here: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg743755#msg743755

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1733 on: March 29, 2009, 03:36:22 PM »

Is there anything DC or Michelle Bart will not do to make a buck?  DC was not very good at investigating KC, and Michelle was not very good at representing the Ant's.

After those two incidents, how do you sell your service to anyone?  How can anyone not know your past?  This is not only bizzare, it's just wrong.

I'm gonna just keep spreading the word until Im blue in the face...not sure how much impact lil ole me can make but if we all at least speak out against it, public awareness will be even more widespread so even if they advertise, very little to no one will take the bait...hopefully they will all face more legal ramifications eventually.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1734 on: March 29, 2009, 03:37:36 PM »

Steel...my thoughts exactly...

and in regards to shaking it 100 times....martini or otherwise....

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1735 on: March 29, 2009, 03:39:28 PM »

yep cookie..we caught a bit of flack for our opinions of AnnaFl early on. I hate seeing that so many people ride the tails of these cases to get $$ and or noterioty.. It disgusts me to no end. They leave devastation in wake of what they do in different forms. Every child that comes up missing now, people automatically think about the Anthony case and the circus of snakes that crawled out to get their share in that case,now they are crawling out to the next victim, Haleigh...It is disgusting and pathetic.

Capp, I too hope the fraud is charged for interfering in the investigation. I also hope that those who gave her a podium to do so will be taught a lesson. I do not mean any Monkeys, I do think she knew better then to post here as we are to smart to fall for the games she was playing. Monkeys Rock!!  I HOPE we can stop anyone from further profiting off of Caylee.. It is completely disgusting and in poor taste what they are doing. They do not deserve the title of Grand parents.

Correct and well stated....

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1736 on: March 29, 2009, 03:43:14 PM »

Correct and well stated....

That's what I'm saying,  Amen sista!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1737 on: March 29, 2009, 03:44:47 PM »

Amen Sista from me too!

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1738 on: March 29, 2009, 03:47:39 PM »

Cookie, I do believe that is one thing she told the truth about, I believe she hired him and claimed to be a family member.. my question,does that mean the family can bar him from having anything to do with it since he was hired under false pretense?

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1739 on: March 29, 2009, 03:49:52 PM »

Not informed much on AnneFL as she was not a Caylee player, she is a Haleigh player, but I just wanted to ask, are we all really that shocked that DC has inserted himself here?  It seems he follows the media, money, and mania. 
George and DM went and had lunch with family of Haleighs, so one can only suspect what sort of conversation occured at lunch.  DC may have been talked up by George.  Afterall, we know DC is so good at keeping it "in the family" and keeping secrets.

Edit:  Correct typo/spelling of Haleigh's name
« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 04:03:00 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.