April 30, 2024, 09:38:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #118 3/25/09 - 3/30/09  (Read 280002 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1740 on: March 29, 2009, 03:52:08 PM »

Capps and Searching....I felt that Annafl was a fake from the get go as well...as Searching knows...we were on the same wave length...I seriously doubt that Annafl hired anyone....let alone DC...she probably just read some threads and picked the name out...

Cookie, if you look back a page or so, I posted he has it right on his website "at the request of a family member" so her or not someone apparently has

Is there anything DC or Michelle Bart will not do to make a buck?  DC was not very good at investigating KC, and Michelle was not very good at representing the Ant's.

After those two incidents, how do you sell your service to anyone?  How can anyone not know your past?  This is not only bizzare, it's just wrong.

Steel...my thoughts exactly...

and in regards to shaking it 100 times....martini or otherwise....

can you imagine trying to keep count on shakes after a few of those?

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1741 on: March 29, 2009, 03:53:46 PM »

And there is more....

I followed the link to this The National Vigil For Hope being advertised on Cindy's myspace for Caylee, went to the "about us"
Found this:

About Us

Who We Are
The National Vigil For Hope 2009 is a coalition of businesses, organizations, media, and individuals that agree “One Missing Child or Person, is One TOO Many.”

On Sunday, May 17, 2009 thousands of families, friends, businesses, organizations, and the public will come together for an hour of prayer, hope, and awareness for thousands of missing people who may be “gone…but are not forgotten.”

Michelle Bart, owner of Helping Heroes Productions,
who once had a voice for missing toddler Caylee Anthony and her grandparents, started the National Vigil For Hope while searching for Caylee in 2008.  Bart has always been aware of the importance of bringing home missing children, but the search for Caylee Marie Anthony was a wake up call.  Despite the nature or circumstance of how a child [or person] goes missing, one thing should never be questioned: the person must be found and brought home and most importantly, NO ONE should ever give up HOPE.[/color]

The National Vigil For Hope 2009 is comprised of a steering committee of concerned business owners, organization executives, public safety professionals, and individuals from across the country that are driven by passion, concern, and hope in making a difference in the lives of those missing and the families still clinging to a dream of someday seeing their loved one again.

The National Vigil For Hope “Host” Committee is the backbone to bringing awareness to the communities across the country.  The men and women who make up this group include people personally touched by the search for Caylee Anthony , may have a missing child currently in their own family or community, are involved with a community non-profit organization, or they want to have a voice for all missing children and adults.  The “Host” Committee are the folks that will represent communities and host a Vigil Site on May 17th across the country. 

On Sunday, May 17, 2009 at 7pm (ET) / 4pm (PT) the public will be encouraged to join a vigil event in their community for one hour of prayer, hope, and awareness for those missing in their community or around the country.  Those that cannot make it to a site location, the public will be encouraged to log onto their computer and click through missing person’s links that will be provided on www.nationalvigilforhope.org.    (they dont list where these locations are!)

This is not a fundraising event, but rather a public awareness effort to bring more attention to a growing epidemic that needs the support from all of us in order to eradicate it.      Hmmm...interesting then we shouldnt see bracelets, t-shirts & the KFN tent up right?

THEY ARE EXPLOITING CAYLEE MARIE!!!    AND DISHONESTLY AT THAT, SHE WAS NEVER MISSING!
My God give me strength to get thru this....Caylee was found murdered, disposed of in the woods surrounded by items found connected to have come right from the Anthony home...hellllooooooo!!!

Do you see how this is all encircling?   Dominic Casey investigates new cases, Michelle Bart continues to be PR taking advantage of other families, KFN , NLHF makes a buck with the Anthonys all in the name of Caylee Marie who was NOT abducted! 

Im sick & frustrated, all I know is we can't sit by and let these people scam the country or let them make continuous money based on a fraud.     Excuse my upset,   it wont be a first or last Im afraid...hopefully when all these twisted disgusting people take the stand at Casey's trial their perjuring testimony will help put an end to this farce.

Cap, you are 100% right on this! How could the search for Caylee have been the 'wake up call' when we all now know that she wasn't 'missing' but murdered? I mean it was obvious to everyone and the proof in the end was no surprise to anyone despite what family and Bart and her ilk claim. I sounds like they want to give people FALSE hope, if they are using the Caylee case as their standard.  Rolling Eyes
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1742 on: March 29, 2009, 03:54:11 PM »

Not informed much on AnneFL as she was not a Caylee player, she is a Haleigh player, but I just wanted to ask, are we all really that shocked that DC has inserted himself here?  It seems he follows the media, money, and mania. 
George and DM went and had lunch with family of Haleighs, so one can only suspect what sort of conversation occured at lunch.  DC may have been talked up by George.  Afterall, we know DC is so good at keeping it "in the family" and keeping secrets.

Edit:  Correct typo/spelling of Haleigh's name

Yea, I just mentioned that above too Dolce.  Considering what is on DC's website, I'd say he has inserted himself with the Anthonys well beyond being their PI- then again we knew that but now its in print!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 04:04:26 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1743 on: March 29, 2009, 03:56:03 PM »

FWIW - the few times I've had to hire a PI, they like a good amount of money up front.   Of course, DC might not, since he has his own agenda.   I'm not very knowledgeable on Annafl, either - but I noticed she was badmouthing SM over yonder.  That's why I was asking who she really is....   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1744 on: March 29, 2009, 03:58:59 PM »

This is disturbing considering what Dominic Casey was caught doing in the woods at the bequest of Cindy & whatever information they received, by whom & when.    He is reportedly working on the Haleigh case "by the request of a family member."

http://dgator.com/HaleighAnnMarieCummings.aspx

I have a real problem with this, considering he's canceled a deposition feeling the need to "lawyer up." I'm not from Florida nor familiar with their State guidelines & ethics for licensed PI's offhand but I'm wondering if  that video of him digging & probing in the Suburban Drive woods & sworn statement enough to maybe lodge a complaint for consideration that his license get pulled?

While I visited his site I went back to the Caylee page...look at the way he lists Caylee's murder:

If you have any information about Caylee Marie's disappearance and Terminal Event, WTH!

If you click on the remembering Caylee link, it takes you to the page that will be The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, copyrighted.   Then look at the contact link...pic of Caylee with Casey (appaulling)  read on to who to contact for what but no contact about the foundation itself...this is so wrong

Hi all ~  So far behind everyday ... enjoy reading everyone's comments very much when I do catch up ~ !

"Terminal event" ... what a sterile & cold way to describe Caylee's cruel death.     This leads me to wonder is this perhaps a tract the Defense will be trying to take at trial ?  Will they say she had an "event" ...  perhaps an epileptic [ or somesuch heretofore unkown condition ] seizure ?
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1745 on: March 29, 2009, 03:59:13 PM »

I hope you all don't mind me asking a question -  why was AnnaFL banned at WS?   Was it because they figured out she was a fraud?   Who do you all think she was?

She was banned? I thought they banned a bunch of others for doubting her! I'd like to know the answer to your question too, sassy.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1746 on: March 29, 2009, 04:00:39 PM »

Capps and Searching....I felt that Annafl was a fake from the get go as well...as Searching knows...we were on the same wave length...I seriously doubt that Annafl hired anyone....let alone DC...she probably just read some threads and picked the name out...

Cookie, if you look back a page or so, I posted he has it right on his website "at the request of a family member" so her or not someone apparently has

Capps...saw that....but it must be someone else in the family cause Annafl is not a member of the family...course, she probably told him that she was related like she told everyone else...   wonder who it is though, since IM warned Marie against hiring DC....

Cookie, I do believe that is one thing she told the truth about, I believe she hired him and claimed to be a family member.. my question,does that mean the family can bar him from having anything to do with it since he was hired under false pretense?

Search...dunno...but I assume if someone is paying him, he doesn't care who is family and who is not, know what I mean..? Once the pay stops, he won't be around you can bet on that...

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1747 on: March 29, 2009, 04:02:14 PM »

This is disturbing considering what Dominic Casey was caught doing in the woods at the bequest of Cindy & whatever information they received, by whom & when.    He is reportedly working on the Haleigh case "by the request of a family member."

I have a real problem with this, considering he's canceled a deposition feeling the need to "lawyer up." I'm not from Florida nor familiar with their State guidelines & ethics for licensed PI's offhand but I'm wondering if  that video of him digging & probing in the Suburban Drive woods & sworn statement enough to maybe lodge a complaint for consideration that his license get pulled?

While I visited his site I went back to the Caylee page...look at the way he lists Caylee's murder:

If you have any information about Caylee Marie's disappearance and Terminal Event, WTH!

If you click on the remembering Caylee link, it takes you to the page that will be The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, copyrighted.   Then look at the contact link...pic of Caylee with Casey (appaulling)  read on to who to contact for what but no contact about the foundation itself...this is so wrong

Hi all ~  So far behind everyday ... enjoy reading everyone's comments very much when I do catch up ~ !

"Terminal event" ... what a sterile & cold way to describe Caylee's cruel death.     This leads me to wonder is this perhaps a tract the Defense will be trying to take at trial ?  Will they say she had an "event" ...  perhaps an epileptic [ or somesuch heretofore unkown condition ] seizure ?

I could only wish the defense team would be that inept to do such a thing....why would you have to dispose of a body that suffered a medical trauma that led to death and/or cover a mouth with duct tape with a personalized heart shaped sticker...no they cant be that ridiculous.   All I do know is when I saw DC's description I hit the roof, now Im sipping a well shaken martini that Steel was kind enough to make me so I can take what's left of my brain off the ceiling after my recent "Caplosion." 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1748 on: March 29, 2009, 04:03:17 PM »

I hope you all don't mind me asking a question -  why was AnnaFL banned at WS?   Was it because they figured out she was a fraud?   Who do you all think she was?

She was banned? I thought they banned a bunch of others for doubting her! I'd like to know the answer to your question too, sassy.

A troll..

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1749 on: March 29, 2009, 04:04:40 PM »

i am still watching the "hoover" tapes. will take me forever............he is a piece of work too.  i did not realize that he and dc also enjoyed the "weekend at the ritz".  according to his statement nobody even talked about CAYLEE the whole weekend!!!!  oh, and he went to the A's as a private citizen to help protect them....i need to stop i feel my blood pressure rising

Regrets, I've had a few......
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1750 on: March 29, 2009, 04:05:05 PM »

Hahaha, they did and after a monkey posted the truth about AnnaFl in the Haleigh thread, they banned AnnaFl..

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1751 on: March 29, 2009, 04:05:40 PM »

Yep - she was banned some time over the weekend.        I guess I'm lucky that I dont' know much about her.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1752 on: March 29, 2009, 04:06:17 PM »

Snipped from JSM

I wish Geraldo would have been swept out to sea during when he was blown down during that hurricane. JMO JSM

Me Too JSM - I can't stomach the man he is like fingernails on a chalkboard!
Maybe next hurricane season 

Hoping so too.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1753 on: March 29, 2009, 04:08:55 PM »

A troll..

Aww.  ok.   Then, like I said, I guess I was lucky in that I didn't know much about her.   I mainly stick to the Caylee thread, though.   Its a kinder environment in here.   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1754 on: March 29, 2009, 04:12:15 PM »

Maybe..... but they will still have to explain the 31 days and why she was left out in the woods to rot.   

They make me sick.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1755 on: March 29, 2009, 04:16:59 PM »

i am still watching the "hoover" tapes. will take me forever............he is a piece of work too.  i did not realize that he and dc also enjoyed the "weekend at the ritz".  according to his statement nobody even talked about CAYLEE the whole weekend!!!!  oh, and he went to the A's as a private citizen to help protect them....i need to stop i feel my blood pressure rising

I guess they were too busy enjoying themselves to be worried about Caylee's little body scattered all over that wooded lot. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1756 on: March 29, 2009, 04:17:37 PM »

snip Sassy:  Maybe..... but they will still have to explain the 31 days and why she was left out in the woods to rot.   

They make me sick.

Exactly! and they make me sick too! the whole family does...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1757 on: March 29, 2009, 04:19:17 PM »

I guess they were too busy enjoying themselves to be worried about Caylee's little body scattered all over that wooded lot. 

words fail me on these people...Who could think about eating or being out at the Ritz when your grand daughter's body has just been found? grrrrr is right!

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1758 on: March 29, 2009, 04:21:58 PM »

Hahaha, they did and after a monkey posted the truth about AnnaFl in the Haleigh thread, they banned AnnaFl..

pathetic. its a good reminder that just cause someone says and claims something on the internet doesnt mean its true. sadly too many people jump blindly on any bozos bandwagen just cause they want what they are claiming to be true. odd how marie supposedly vouched for her and how the ws owner talked to her 'many times' on the phone. makes me wonder what some folks prefer...juicy gossip and rumors or the truth wherever the chips may fall.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1759 on: March 29, 2009, 04:22:22 PM »

after CAYLEE was found i seem to remember there was talk that if it were zg she would have to had to go back and forth from the house to the dump site.... because of some of the items that were found at the site.......or am i just loosing it?

Regrets, I've had a few......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.