May 01, 2024, 03:48:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #118 3/25/09 - 3/30/09  (Read 280039 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1780 on: March 29, 2009, 05:05:26 PM »

i am still watching the "hoover" tapes. will take me forever............he is a piece of work too.  i did not realize that he and dc also enjoyed the "weekend at the ritz".  according to his statement nobody even talked about CAYLEE the whole weekend!!!!  oh, and he went to the A's as a private citizen to help protect them....i need to stop i feel my blood pressure rising

I found it very difficult to believe that just 'out of the blue' he, supposedly a perfect stranger from out of town, would be such a busybody as to insert himself into that scenario also, [ which was mostly stirred up by the Anthonys' behavior in the first place, IMO ] ...  It's made me wonder whether or not his & Casey's paths had crossed before ?

Doubtful, but if you recall he was with camera in hand when she was originally released on bond - watching the coverage I recall thinking he was a tabloid photographer & then boom low and behold he cropped up at the Anthony's doorstep.  I think he was absolutely honest in one respect, his original idea was to make money off this case...aside from him taking LP's advice to turn over his tape to the FBI he's no different than the rest of the cess pool of characters involved with the Anthony camp.   

One thing we all can do is make sure that all their deeds, frauds & inconsistencies (w links provided)  be exposed on every forum, blog & website that allows commentary so as many people as possible are aware

Yes Capp, I do remember that distinctly and remember her reaction when she spied him looking at her from across the way - it seemed to me that she suddenly had a look of recognition about her and she didn't like seeing him ... I have wondered about that ever since.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1781 on: March 29, 2009, 05:06:25 PM »

i am still watching the "hoover" tapes. will take me forever............he is a piece of work too.  i did not realize that he and dc also enjoyed the "weekend at the ritz".  according to his statement nobody even talked about CAYLEE the whole weekend!!!!  oh, and he went to the A's as a private citizen to help protect them....i need to stop i feel my blood pressure rising

I found it very difficult to believe that just 'out of the blue' he, supposedly a perfect stranger from out of town, would be such a busybody as to insert himself into that scenario also, [ which was mostly stirred up by the Anthonys' behavior in the first place, IMO ] ...  It's made me wonder whether or not his & Casey's paths had crossed before ?

Doubtful, but if you recall he was with camera in hand when she was originally released on bond - watching the coverage I recall thinking he was a tabloid photographer & then boom low and behold he cropped up at the Anthony's doorstep.  I think he was absolutely honest in one respect, his original idea was to make money off this case...aside from him taking LP's advice to turn over his tape to the FBI he's no different than the rest of the cess pool of characters involved with the Anthony camp.   

One thing we all can do is make sure that all their deeds, frauds & inconsistencies (w links provided)  be exposed on every forum, blog & website that allows commentary so as many people as possible are aware

ITA Capp - I promise to expose where/when I can!

That's my partner!  Thank you.     Later tonight, I'm gonna gather a bunch of links that I recently posted & KFN/Extreme Search & Resue/House of Hope  to have it altogether & add that all a readerhas to do is go  to the links and come to their own conclusion...enough said

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1782 on: March 29, 2009, 05:09:42 PM »

Well we are expecting snow tonight so hubby and I are out to cover the plants. Ya'll have a great night!
Keep warm. I wish we were having snow, it is going to be a low of 35 here and then supposed to be in the 70's tomorrow. 

I'll ship you some of mine!  Why the skates?
Hi Northern Rose. My skates and my dog are my prize possesions.

That is so nice.  Were you a skater?
Hi Northern Rose, I started skating when I turned 40, so let's just say I am a wanna be skater. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1783 on: March 29, 2009, 05:12:40 PM »

CASEY THE FAILURE - WHY I HAVE HOPE JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL

Casey is a failure, a huge capital F faiure!  Please allow me to show you how, with this little re-visit down "memory lane".  I hope this brings as much hope to you as it does to me during our quest for Justice for Caylee.

Casey killed Caylee - FAIL as a mother

Casey tried all she could to rid herself of Caylee - FAIL the smell and fluid was left in her car.

Casey tried to disguise the smell of decomp in her car - FAIL squirrells do not plaster to the inside of a car when hit, nor do they plaster to the side walls if they were to crawl in and die, as they would crawl out to escape.  Numerous people have spoken of the stench and what it was - dead body.

Casey tried to peg a non-existing nanny named Zenaida Gonzalez - FAIL a real Zenaida Gonzalez was effected and results in a lawsuit which her attorney is picking apart this effed up family one piece at a time.

Casey tried to lie and mislead police - FAIL they were on to her from "day 1".

Casey stayed silent to hide the crime of Caylee's murder never telling where Caylee would be found.  Casey relied on her unwillingness to cooperate with police to be her saving grace and "get out of jail free card" when Caylee was "missing" - FAIL on December 8th Caylee was found by Kronk.

Casey tried to show a strong confident face and tears during pressers with her attorney - FAIL as we have video recorded jail house visits and calls showing a much darker side of the easily angered Casey.

Casey thought that if Caylee was found while she was in jail that everyone would believe her pathetic story of a nanny - FAIL decomp and remains prove time periods much earlier than that of when she was arrested.

Casey Anthony chose Jose Baez to be her attorney - FAIL...need I say more?

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1784 on: March 29, 2009, 05:13:34 PM »

Hi Northern Rose, I started skating when I turned 40, so let's just say I am a wanna be skater. 
No way you are going to get me to believe that you are 40 Skipper!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1785 on: March 29, 2009, 05:16:51 PM »

Good post Dolce - you pass with flying colors!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1786 on: March 29, 2009, 05:17:44 PM »

Casey is a failure, a huge capital F faiure!  Please allow me to show you how, with this little re-visit down "memory lane".  I hope this brings as much hope to you as it does to me during our quest for Justice for Caylee.

Casey tried all she could to rid herself of Caylee - FAIL the smell and fluid was left in her car.

Casey tried to disguise the smell of decomp in her car - FAIL squirrells do not plaster to the inside of a car when hit, nor do they plaster to the side walls if they were to crawl in and die, as they would crawl out to escape.  Numerous people have spoken of the stench and what it was - dead body.

Casey tried to peg a non-existing nanny named Zenaida Gonzalez - FAIL a real Zenaida Gonzalez was effected and results in a lawsuit which her attorney is picking apart this effed up family one piece at a time.

Casey stayed silent to hide the crime of Caylee's murder never telling where Caylee would be found.  Casey relied on her unwillingness to cooperate with police to be her saving grace and "get out of jail free card" when Caylee was "missing" - FAIL on December 8th Caylee was found by Kronk.

Casey tried to show a strong confident face and tears during pressers with her attorney - FAIL as we have video recorded jail house visits and calls showing a much darker side of the easily angered Casey.

Casey thought that if Caylee was found while she was in jail that everyone would believe her pathetic story of a nanny - FAIL decomp and remains prove time periods much earlier than that of when she was arrested.

BAM!   then again what do you expect from a HS drop out hoebag!   Good post Dolce

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1787 on: March 29, 2009, 05:19:32 PM »

Thanks!  I only really had A's though only in my art classes. 

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1788 on: March 29, 2009, 05:21:02 PM »

Hey Anthony's!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1789 on: March 29, 2009, 05:21:11 PM »

Thanks Cap!  There are so many more that I can come up with, with no news maybe everyone can add to it.  It helps keep things possitive knowing that the failing slunt is going to get what is coming to her.

I love the post that A1 made last night about how God has made notes in His book in regards to her eternal fate.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1790 on: March 29, 2009, 05:22:13 PM »

Hey Anthony's!

Typical Steel...always hanging around with the pretty ladies.

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1791 on: March 29, 2009, 05:24:58 PM »

Hey Anthony's!

That's exactly why I hang out with the Monkeys!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1792 on: March 29, 2009, 05:26:48 PM »

No way you are going to get me to believe that you are 40 Skipper!
  I love you Dolce, Add three to that 40 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1793 on: March 29, 2009, 05:30:39 PM »

Hey Anthony's!

That's exactly why I hang out with the Monkeys!

How perfect...that sums it up! Bahaha!

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1794 on: March 29, 2009, 05:31:51 PM »

settle down Dolce......don't make us call Ma   

Regrets, I've had a few......
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1795 on: March 29, 2009, 05:32:29 PM »

BAM!   then again what do you expect from a HS drop out hoebag!   Good post Dolce
You know Capp, the sad thing about the HS drop out hoebag is she DIDN"T have to be a dropout hoebag, she chose to be one.

My mom dropped out of school when she was 16 because she was pregnant with me. She and my dad got married, had my sister 11 months later. My mom worked two jobs while my dad was in college on a football scholarship. When he wasn't in class, he took care of us. Carried us to and from his practices if there wasn't a sitter. My point being, my mom got her GED, then when my dad was through with college, my mom went back to HS to get her diploma. She knew a GED would not get her anywhere in life as much as a HS diploma would. My mom basically ran the Medical Staff of a major hospital for 15 years until she retired. KC was just a lazy pos and didn't give a rats azz about her future or the future of her only child. 

Sorry for the rant, just wanted to make it clear not all HS dropouts with children end up like KC.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1796 on: March 29, 2009, 05:34:27 PM »

Thanks!  I only really had A's though only in my art classes. 
  my A's were in lunch and PE.

Just kidding! Straight A's in history. I flunked geometry twice, they finally passed me the third time because the professor was sick of having me in class.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1797 on: March 29, 2009, 05:39:22 PM »

Thanks Cap!  There are so many more that I can come up with, with no news maybe everyone can add to it.  It helps keep things possitive knowing that the failing slunt is going to get what is coming to her.

I love the post that A1 made last night about how God has made notes in His book in regards to her eternal fate.

Yes A1 surely did!   As I said on Dec 11th:   "The Anthonys lied to the world on Larry King Live BUT God gave us the truth the next day."   My faith has not wavered in this case nor will it - my patience is tried, my frustration palpable with my outrage tested BUT my faith remains strong that justice will be the last thing standing in Caylee's name.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1798 on: March 29, 2009, 05:39:33 PM »

Yes Capp, I do remember that distinctly and remember her reaction when she spied him looking at her from across the way - it seemed to me that she suddenly had a look of recognition about her and she didn't like seeing him ... I have wondered about that ever since.

hmmm interesting... maybe we need to dig and see what we can find?

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1799 on: March 29, 2009, 05:39:42 PM »

I liked that post too Dolce. Today at Mass the priest said something about God doesn't like people that hate their life here on earth. The first thing I thought of was the Ant's and KC. How they hate their life now and have hated it before Caylee was born. THere is and was no love in that house. Only hatred. Then I couldn't hear the rest because babies were crying, so I started daydreaming about watching the rest of figure skating from last night.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.