April 30, 2024, 11:20:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #118 3/25/09 - 3/30/09  (Read 280010 times)
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1840 on: March 29, 2009, 09:09:31 PM »

I hope you all don't mind me asking a question -  why was AnnaFL banned at WS?   Was it because they figured out she was a fraud?   Who do you all think she was?

She was banned? I thought they banned a bunch of others for doubting her! I'd like to know the answer to your question too, sassy.

I hope that those who were banned for doubting her will at least be receiving an apology email with an invitation to join again.  Seems that would be the right thing to do.

Sorry, but who is AnnaFL?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1841 on: March 29, 2009, 09:11:58 PM »

after CAYLEE was found i seem to remember there was talk that if it were zg she would have to had to go back and forth from the house to the dump site.... because of some of the items that were found at the site.......or am i just loosing it?

Casey said in one of the jailhouse visits that Zanny has a key to the house to Cindy.  Bet they are going to spin that one.
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1842 on: March 29, 2009, 09:13:04 PM »

This is something that has been bugging me for some time.  I believe it was mentioned sometime back, before Mr. Hoover made such a name for himself in this case. 

Why would Hoover take his "Video" of DC searching in the woods to LP first?

How is it that LP has come up with so many "Helpful Hints" thruout this whole ordeal as he has been out of the loop since his first week of having gotten KC released on bond, as he stated, he was basically given the boot from the house only a couple of days after she came home!

My question being, could Hoover be an LP plant?  Coming in as a Volunteer to begin with, certainly would have been a major appeal to the Anthony's, etc.  Certainly would answer a lot of questions as to how LP has kept the banter this entire time.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1843 on: March 29, 2009, 09:15:02 PM »

I hope you all don't mind me asking a question -  why was AnnaFL banned at WS?   Was it because they figured out she was a fraud?   Who do you all think she was?

She was banned? I thought they banned a bunch of others for doubting her! I'd like to know the answer to your question too, sassy.

I hope that those who were banned for doubting her will at least be receiving an apology email with an invitation to join again.  Seems that would be the right thing to do.

It will never happen..

Today, 12:57 AM
Tricia
Administrator Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Under that huge "house of cards" falling on me. Wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxLady2
So is it safe to assume that because of the copying and pasting being done, we are going to lose our Rumor threads? What a shame!

No. Not at all. I am not going to punish the good people because of a few.

Now, here is the interesting part.

it was ANOTHER forum, a new one I had never heard of, that our pivate posts became available. When I wrote to the owner I had no idea what I was going to get in return.

To my surprise this person was as polite and kind as could be. would gladly take down the post had I been smart enough to remember to tell him/her where it was on their forum. LOL. I forgot.

Anway, due to Internet connections issues I just sent that person the information. If this forum truly is a good place, and I feel it is, we will add it to our list of crime forums to visit.

We know the other viper pits are still obsessed with WS.Oh well.Maybe someday they will forget about us and post about things that matter.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1844 on: March 29, 2009, 09:19:46 PM »

Well we are expecting snow tonight so hubby and I are out to cover the plants. Ya'll have a great night!
Keep warm. I wish we were having snow, it is going to be a low of 35 here and then supposed to be in the 70's tomorrow. 

I'll ship you some of mine!  Why the skates?
Hi Northern Rose. My skates and my dog are my prize possesions.

That is so nice.  Were you a skater?
Hi Northern Rose, I started skating when I turned 40, so let's just say I am a wanna be skater. 

That is so wonderful.  If you can stay standing on skates there is no wanna be involved, you are a skater!
I can stay standing and also I fall on my butt just standing still. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1845 on: March 29, 2009, 09:22:52 PM »

Night Monkeys, I may check in later. I hope you have a good evening.  JSM stayed up too late watching skating last night. 11:00 pm is too late for me! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1846 on: March 29, 2009, 09:27:31 PM »

Night Monkeys, I may check in later. I hope you have a good evening.  JSM stayed up too late watching skating last night. 11:00 pm is too late for me! 

Night JSM, sleep well and have pleasant dreams.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1847 on: March 29, 2009, 09:35:37 PM »

Danabar...some interesting posts that you brought over...certainly does seem like it could be a family member posting that stuff...perhaps Mallory?
why would any one want to write to Casey and tell her that they are sorry for her loss of her daughter just to show compassion? If SHE had any compassion, her daughter wouldn't be dead now would she? Geez.......
Dear Casey,
The internet is abuzz with people asking that we write you just to let you know that we are thinking of you.
I am thinking of you and wondering how you could have taken the life of your child.
I am thinking of you that this innocent child will miss many firsts; first day of school, first report card, first date, first grad....the list can go on and she will be missing all of these because she was murdered.
I am thinking of you every day and hope that justice will prevail for Caylee and you will never see the outside of a jail cell until the day you die.
I am thinking of you, but you will never know this as your lawyer reads all your mail so you will never know how what a mother who loves her children truly thinks of you.

that would be my letter in a nutshell

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1848 on: March 29, 2009, 09:42:54 PM »

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/yygqrc6092D4eArt

Can-Can dance.....Enjoy!

I added Ms. Piggy LKB to the mix

That is hilarious ! 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1849 on: March 29, 2009, 09:45:09 PM »

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/yygqrc6092D4eArt

Can-Can dance.....Enjoy!

I added Ms. Piggy LKB to the mix

O dear God,  tell me in advance does she lift her leg?

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1850 on: March 29, 2009, 09:47:09 PM »

This is something that has been bugging me for some time.  I believe it was mentioned sometime back, before Mr. Hoover made such a name for himself in this case. 

How is it that LP has come up with so many "Helpful Hints" thruout this whole ordeal as he has been out of the loop since his first week of having gotten KC released on bond, as he stated, he was basically given the boot from the house only a couple of days after she came home!

My question being, could Hoover be an LP plant?  Coming in as a Volunteer to begin with, certainly would have been a major appeal to the Anthony's, etc.  Certainly would answer a lot of questions as to how LP has kept the banter this entire time.

Let me get this straight, you feel that Hoover is a plant sent by Padilla. I think you are right. It seems that Hoover volunteered is services to the A's. Dumb as they are anyone they thought they were right would be welcomed with open arms.
That would give Padilla all kinds of inside info. I think he likes being a thorn in the A's side so to speak. I hope in time we will learn if this is right. I can see him doing this.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1851 on: March 29, 2009, 09:49:15 PM »

I made this one for Cindy.....LMAO

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/F3j5Ia9OUbsBjc2N

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ~ ! 
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1852 on: March 29, 2009, 10:46:00 PM »

Thanks for the reply GE, wasn't sure if I had worded my thoughts correctly.  It just seems to much of a conicidence that Hoover would go to LP in regards to the DC search if he was that concerned about the incident, instead directly to LE, as he was instructed to do by LP.

Also the appearing at their door, out of nowhere, just seems too hinky to me.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1853 on: March 29, 2009, 11:13:46 PM »

Thanks for the reply GE, wasn't sure if I had worded my thoughts correctly.  It just seems to much of a conicidence that Hoover would go to LP in regards to the DC search if he was that concerned about the incident, instead directly to LE, as he was instructed to do by LP.

For Hoover to just show up at the A's door is hinky. Way would he do such a think. I don't think he believed Caylee was missing. I think Padilla wanted to find out what was going on. What better way than to find someone to volenter to help the A's. You have a point why did Hoover show Padilla the video instead of going straight to the police with it. But from the beginning of this everything with case has been crazy. I pray there is justice for little Caylee.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1854 on: March 29, 2009, 11:44:22 PM »

And there is more....

I followed the link to this The National Vigil For Hope being advertised on Cindy's myspace for Caylee, went to the "about us"
Found this:

About Us

Who We Are
The National Vigil For Hope 2009 is a coalition of businesses, organizations, media, and individuals that agree “One Missing Child or Person, is One TOO Many.”

On Sunday, May 17, 2009 thousands of families, friends, businesses, organizations, and the public will come together for an hour of prayer, hope, and awareness for thousands of missing people who may be “gone…but are not forgotten.”

Michelle Bart, owner of Helping Heroes Productions,
who once had a voice for missing toddler Caylee Anthony and her grandparents, started the National Vigil For Hope while searching for Caylee in 2008.  Bart has always been aware of the importance of bringing home missing children, but the search for Caylee Marie Anthony was a wake up call.  Despite the nature or circumstance of how a child [or person] goes missing, one thing should never be questioned: the person must be found and brought home and most importantly, NO ONE should ever give up HOPE.

The National Vigil For Hope 2009 is comprised of a steering committee of concerned business owners, organization executives, public safety professionals, and individuals from across the country that are driven by passion, concern, and hope in making a difference in the lives of those missing and the families still clinging to a dream of someday seeing their loved one again.

The National Vigil For Hope “Host” Committee is the backbone to bringing awareness to the communities across the country.  The men and women who make up this group include people personally touched by the search for Caylee Anthony , may have a missing child currently in their own family or community, are involved with a community non-profit organization, or they want to have a voice for all missing children and adults.  The “Host” Committee are the folks that will represent communities and host a Vigil Site on May 17th across the country. 

On Sunday, May 17, 2009 at 7pm (ET) / 4pm (PT) the public will be encouraged to join a vigil event in their community for one hour of prayer, hope, and awareness for those missing in their community or around the country.  Those that cannot make it to a site location, the public will be encouraged to log onto their computer and click through missing person’s links that will be provided on www.nationalvigilforhope.org.    (they dont list where these locations are!)

This is not a fundraising event, but rather a public awareness effort to bring more attention to a growing epidemic that needs the support from all of us in order to eradicate it.      Hmmm...interesting then we shouldnt see bracelets, t-shirts & the KFN tent up right?

THEY ARE EXPLOITING CAYLEE MARIE!!!    AND DISHONESTLY AT THAT, SHE WAS NEVER MISSING!
My God give me strength to get thru this....Caylee was found murdered, disposed of in the woods surrounded by items found connected to have come right from the Anthony home...hellllooooooo!!!

Do you see how this is all encircling?   Dominic Casey investigates new cases, Michelle Bart continues to be PR taking advantage of other families, KFN , NLHF makes a buck with the Anthonys all in the name of Caylee Marie who was NOT abducted! 

Im sick & frustrated, all I know is we can't sit by and let these people scam the country or let them make continuous money based on a fraud.     Excuse my upset,   it wont be a first or last Im afraid...hopefully when all these twisted disgusting people take the stand at Casey's trial their perjuring testimony will help put an end to this farce.

Capp- great find!  I followed the links to Michelle Bart's Helping Heroes website.  I am absolutely (may never use that word again for the rest of my life) appalled at her audacity, using Caylee's picture like some memorial or trophy!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1855 on: March 30, 2009, 12:08:42 AM »

CASEY THE FAILURE - WHY I HAVE HOPE JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL

Casey is a failure, a huge capital F faiure!  Please allow me to show you how, with this little re-visit down "memory lane".  I hope this brings as much hope to you as it does to me during our quest for Justice for Caylee.

Casey killed Caylee - FAIL as a mother

Casey tried all she could to rid herself of Caylee - FAIL the smell and fluid was left in her car.

Casey tried to disguise the smell of decomp in her car - FAIL squirrells do not plaster to the inside of a car when hit, nor do they plaster to the side walls if they were to crawl in and die, as they would crawl out to escape.  Numerous people have spoken of the stench and what it was - dead body.

Casey tried to peg a non-existing nanny named Zenaida Gonzalez - FAIL a real Zenaida Gonzalez was effected and results in a lawsuit which her attorney is picking apart this effed up family one piece at a time.

Casey tried to lie and mislead police - FAIL they were on to her from "day 1".

Casey stayed silent to hide the crime of Caylee's murder never telling where Caylee would be found.  Casey relied on her unwillingness to cooperate with police to be her saving grace and "get out of jail free card" when Caylee was "missing" - FAIL on December 8th Caylee was found by Kronk.

Casey tried to show a strong confident face and tears during pressers with her attorney - FAIL as we have video recorded jail house visits and calls showing a much darker side of the easily angered Casey.

Casey thought that if Caylee was found while she was in jail that everyone would believe her pathetic story of a nanny - FAIL decomp and remains prove time periods much earlier than that of when she was arrested.

Casey Anthony chose Jose Baez to be her attorney - FAIL...need I say more?

I don't know how or why Miss Caylee died.  But I do know her "mother" neglected to seek help when she disappeared.  That was over a month Miss Caylee was gone, wasn't it? 

Oh wait, the missing child's "mother" never sought help--it was Grandma Anthony who first called 911. Hmm...

I think that fact deserves a place on your list, Dolce. 

Foggy
callie4u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1856 on: March 30, 2009, 12:14:17 AM »

Doesn't ABC own Disney?  If I am not mistaken, I read recently that they were laying off a lot of people from Disney.  If so, it is so disgusting that money if being funelled to this Anthony fiasco while innocent hard working people are losing their jobs.  My opinion --  somebody needs to take a hard look at their priorities.  It is just unbelieveable and I for one would love to know how in the world Jose Baez and his team are being paid.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1857 on: March 30, 2009, 12:18:57 AM »

Michelle Bart and company- Now, I'd like to put you in remembrance of a few things.

on: November 13, 2008, 06:08:28 PM
Meet and Greet Saturday

Bart says she and the Anthony's will be on both CNN and Nancy Grace Friday night.  Saturday morning at the Anthony "Help Find Caylee" command center on Goldenrod Road between Colonial and the 408 at the Old National Guard Armory, Kid Finder's will hold its first ever "Meet and Greet" from 9am to 12.  They invite people to come out and meet the Anthony's, and get familiar with all the other missing children.   And then on Monday, Bart says they will hold a press conference where they will share with the public some information they have not yet shared about why they believe Caylee is still alive. According to Bart, Lee Anthony will be there.  They have no time slated yet.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7857222&version=15&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1
on: November 17, 2008, 09:58:59 AM
Bart said they will discuss tips and findings in recent weeks that have led the Anthonys to think their granddaughter is still alive. Police have said they think the girl is dead.

"Hopefully, by the end of the week the public will understand why we've been searching for Caylee Marie," Bart said. "We truly believe that Caylee Marie is alive."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caseyspoke1708nov17,0,5583538.story
on: November 25, 2008, 02:46:14 PM
"We are clinging onto hope because we do believe the witness and we do know that she did dial 911 and the tip line and then had to call our number from the website," Bart said.
http://www.wftv.com/news/18141523/detail.html#-
Perhaps you'd care to conduct a few media events and interviews to explain to the public why you said throughout November: "Hopefully, by the end of the week the public will understand why we've been searching for Caylee Marie," Bart said. "We truly believe that Caylee Marie is alive." and "We are clinging onto hope because we do believe the witness and we do know that she did dial 911 and the tip line and then had to call our number from the website," Bart said.[/color]
Perhaps you'd care to explain how you and the Anthony's made these statements, yet according to Cindy's Le statements, she had "someone" searching the woods at Suburban in November.  Why exactly, did you quit being their spokesperson on the eve of December 14th (the evening before LE confirmed the remains were Caylee)?  Was it because the game of distract & divert /lie & deny was over?  After all, there was no way to distract & divert/lie & deny when bones have been ID'd with family DNA. Your website makes it sound like the Anthony's actually looked for Caylee.  NEWSFLASH-gathering a few of Casey's friends to talk, making websites, selling videos/pics/interviews, driving a billboard around, passing out pamphlets, peddling shirts & bracelets, holding Meet 'N Greets, attending public prayer vigils, and verbally attacking the mainstream media- ARE NOT SEARCHING!
Perhaps you were ignorant of what the word search means.  Search (according to Webster's dictionary) incorporates phrases like "to examine in seeking something", "to look through or explore by inspecting possible places of concealment", and (my favorite) "to make painstaking investigation or examination".  Perhaps you can share what days/weekends you were "searching, where, and with whom.
Oh, silly me! You did say "...why we've been searching for Caylee Marie," Bart said.  Which "we" were you referring to? Yourself, yourself and the Anthony's, "someone" sent by Cindy to the woods off Suburban, or is it all three?
Please do Caylee a favor and remove her sweet picture from your site.  You have no right to claim any of your work for the Anthony's under the heading Helping Heroes.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1858 on: March 30, 2009, 12:23:15 AM »

Babs, LP was not in the house soon after Casey had the nerve to give him the run around about "Zanny" and his response to her was he didnt want to hear any nonsense about "Zanny," she then told him "Get the H out of my house" of which her parents obviously backed her (I would have slapped the ungrateful B HARD!).   LP learned within hours of being in that house that what happened to Caylee was far from what he first figured was an accidental death that Casey panicked over & tried to conceal.   However, Tracey stayed in the house for 9 days & Rob transported Casey back and forth to Bozo's office & home confinement appts during that time frame.    This is when the second story about Zanny took Caylee from Casey at JBP came out, due to Casey reportedly blabbing this to Rob in the car.   Rob & LP stayed in the RV in the front of the Anthony house.   When the preliminary tests came back from Casey's car trunk, he knew by reading the report & the reaction of the family inc Casey (witnessed by Tracey & Rob) that Casey was responsible for killing her daughter & her family was helping her cover it up.  Everyone needs to take a moment to think what that must have been like in those shoes.  I remember the night the prelim reports came out & LP was on NG, he looked like the wind was taken out of him & he had no problems saying he was initially wrong - you could see he was shaken by it.     Ya see, the Anthonys have resentment toward LP because he told them flat out to their faces he wasnt buying Casey's lies -- it went way downhill from there.   Yes, you are right LP resents how they treated his kindness & he resents how that family chose to protect Casey.

As many debate whether it was media motivated on his part or not, the man did bond that monster out & offered to help that family, ill-advised or not.   They should have had nothing but gratitude toward him but they proved within hours they willingly were merely using him for his self-funded $50,000.   They barked under the wrong ten-gallon hat because he's not gonna let this go & I cant say I blame him in many respects.   I havent agreed with all of LP's points of theory or every action he took but he knows that from me personally on a regular basis since early Sept.   I will say this, he's a good bit more down to earth than his "persona" than most would believe, some would be shocked even.   Quite a few conversations I heard a dad/grandfather getting broken up over facts surrounding this case.  Despite his critics, there is no doubt in my mind that he cares deeply about what happened to Caylee.

On the issue of Hoover telling LP over LE, it wasnt that Hoover was concerned about the incident, he wanted to make money off the video & pictures he took,  he had no plans on his own to inform LE.   LP said that he felt that Hoover was hinting to him because he knew LP had contacts with people in the media.   LP was back down there after Caylee's remains were found,  he was on site for several days & was on NG live from Suburban with Natasha, NG producer (love her) for a few nights.  LP reported that Hoover approached him during this time, after Caylee's remains were found.   LP called Nick Savage himself  & advised Hoover to do the same.    Now, what will be interesting is when LP does get deposed in May by Morgan for Zeneida's civil case because unlike in an interview we're gonna get his sworn testimony & I'm sure the public will get more details then.  Lenny will probably chuckle as I say this but unlike others being deposed he wont blink an eye being there talking for hours on end LOL - the banter between Morgan and him should be quite entertaining, just wish it wasnt because Caylee was killed by her mother as the reason.

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1859 on: March 30, 2009, 12:24:17 AM »

Let me get this straight, you feel that Hoover is a plant sent by Padilla. I think you are right. It seems that Hoover volunteered is services to the A's. Dumb as they are anyone they thought they were right would be welcomed with open arms.
That would give Padilla all kinds of inside info. I think he likes being a thorn in the A's side so to speak. I hope in time we will learn if this is right. I can see him doing this.

Can someone explain the connection (real or imagined) between Hoover and L. Padilla?  Is there something "there" or is this speculation?     I love imagination and speculation, but'd like to know if others are reporting facts or suggesting their suspicions.   

Foggy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.