May 01, 2024, 03:35:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #118 3/25/09 - 3/30/09  (Read 280038 times)
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1860 on: March 30, 2009, 12:30:56 AM »

If I lived in Orlando, I believe I'd arrange a week of vacation during prime tourist season and stage a peaceful protest on the closest public property to Disney World.  Something along the lines of a big picture of Caylee Anthony and a reminder that Disney-owned ABC paid for a Ritz-Carlton dinner for Casey Anthony's attorney, complete with the pics of her initial getting arrested smirk, Lee & Casey high-fiving, Casey smiling brightly at people in court, etc.
It's about time people figure out that Disney World is all about marketing, emotionally manipulating grown-ups and children alike, creating an artificial "reality".  The only reality there, IMO, is that Disney paid blood money to the Anthony's.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1861 on: March 30, 2009, 12:32:55 AM »

And there is more....

I followed the link to this The National Vigil For Hope being advertised on Cindy's myspace for Caylee, went to the "about us"
Found this:

About Us

Who We Are
The National Vigil For Hope 2009 is a coalition of businesses, organizations, media, and individuals that agree “One Missing Child or Person, is One TOO Many.”

On Sunday, May 17, 2009 thousands of families, friends, businesses, organizations, and the public will come together for an hour of prayer, hope, and awareness for thousands of missing people who may be “gone…but are not forgotten.”

Michelle Bart, owner of Helping Heroes Productions,
who once had a voice for missing toddler Caylee Anthony and her grandparents, started the National Vigil For Hope while searching for Caylee in 2008.  Bart has always been aware of the importance of bringing home missing children, but the search for Caylee Marie Anthony was a wake up call.  Despite the nature or circumstance of how a child [or person] goes missing, one thing should never be questioned: the person must be found and brought home and most importantly, NO ONE should ever give up HOPE.

The National Vigil For Hope 2009 is comprised of a steering committee of concerned business owners, organization executives, public safety professionals, and individuals from across the country that are driven by passion, concern, and hope in making a difference in the lives of those missing and the families still clinging to a dream of someday seeing their loved one again.

The National Vigil For Hope “Host” Committee is the backbone to bringing awareness to the communities across the country.  The men and women who make up this group include people personally touched by the search for Caylee Anthony , may have a missing child currently in their own family or community, are involved with a community non-profit organization, or they want to have a voice for all missing children and adults.  The “Host” Committee are the folks that will represent communities and host a Vigil Site on May 17th across the country. 

On Sunday, May 17, 2009 at 7pm (ET) / 4pm (PT) the public will be encouraged to join a vigil event in their community for one hour of prayer, hope, and awareness for those missing in their community or around the country.  Those that cannot make it to a site location, the public will be encouraged to log onto their computer and click through missing person’s links that will be provided on www.nationalvigilforhope.org.    (they dont list where these locations are!)

This is not a fundraising event, but rather a public awareness effort to bring more attention to a growing epidemic that needs the support from all of us in order to eradicate it.      Hmmm...interesting then we shouldnt see bracelets, t-shirts & the KFN tent up right?

THEY ARE EXPLOITING CAYLEE MARIE!!!    AND DISHONESTLY AT THAT, SHE WAS NEVER MISSING!
My God give me strength to get thru this....Caylee was found murdered, disposed of in the woods surrounded by items found connected to have come right from the Anthony home...hellllooooooo!!!

Do you see how this is all encircling?   Dominic Casey investigates new cases, Michelle Bart continues to be PR taking advantage of other families, KFN , NLHF makes a buck with the Anthonys all in the name of Caylee Marie who was NOT abducted! 

Im sick & frustrated, all I know is we can't sit by and let these people scam the country or let them make continuous money based on a fraud.     Excuse my upset,   it wont be a first or last Im afraid...hopefully when all these twisted disgusting people take the stand at Casey's trial their perjuring testimony will help put an end to this farce.

Capp- great find!  I followed the links to Michelle Bart's Helping Heroes website.  I am absolutely (may never use that word again for the rest of my life) appalled at her audacity, using Caylee's picture like some memorial or trophy!

O I know Ispy, glad you saw the links from earlier - I was flipping fuming all over again...help spread the word so people aren't taken advantage by this entire crew.   I was gonna gather all the links to these parasites to get them all in one spot tonight but Ill work on tomorrow.  I honestly just checked back in a bit ago because I had to take a break....you may have seen me making light of myself earlier today I had what is known by some of my online friends as a "Caplosion" when I read this stuff today.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1862 on: March 30, 2009, 12:40:11 AM »

Ispy, read back a page your rant about "Bart the Fart" right on!   Note:   As Michelle Bart arranged that "Meet and Greet" that is when Cindy sent DC to the Suburban woods.

I also think it was horrific for Michelle Bart to encourage using an innocent girl's picture nationally as a "possible sighting" when the Anthonys knew Caylee was dead well before then.    Its just too muckin fuch for words!!!

Foggy, my post a page back may help a tad with your questions

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1863 on: March 30, 2009, 12:43:16 AM »

Capp- I chuckled to myself over Caplosion. Note to self-Shhh-don't want to wake the other Monkeys in the bunky.   
Seriously, excellent post on Michelle Bart.  Do we have any recourse on this?  Anyone we can bombard with e-mails or call to protest?  It's incredible (without credit, unbelievable) and fantastic (based on fantasy) that Michelle basically seems to pat herself on the back for her involvement as the Anthony's spokesperson.  How she can possibly sleep at night, knowing she defended the Anthony's, held press conferences and prayer vigils saying they searched, they believed Caylee was alive-while Cindy had someone searching for a BODY in the woods?  Where is her integrity? Her humanity?  Any decent person with a shred of integrity or half a heart would be publicly crying that they were mistaken/lied to by the Anthonys/etc.  They'd be angry at being publicly made a fool of (especially a PR person with a rep to lose).  How she can sleep at night is beyond me.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1864 on: March 30, 2009, 12:48:52 AM »

Apparently since Cindy, George, Lee, and Michelle all attended prayer vigils and have been less than forthcoming (IMO), I'd say their hearts are pretty hardened.  Anyone who will choose a lying, thieving, sociopathic daughter (their own admission) over an innocent, beautiful murdered two-year old needs a heart transplant.

Forecast for the Day:
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1865 on: March 30, 2009, 12:57:28 AM »

Capp- I chuckled to myself over Caplosion. Note to self-Shhh-don't want to wake the other Monkeys in the bunky.   
Seriously, excellent post on Michelle Bart.  Do we have any recourse on this?  Anyone we can bombard with e-mails or call to protest?  It's incredible (without credit, unbelievable) and fantastic (based on fantasy) that Michelle basically seems to pat herself on the back for her involvement as the Anthony's spokesperson.  How she can possibly sleep at night, knowing she defended the Anthony's, held press conferences and prayer vigils saying they searched, they believed Caylee was alive-while Cindy had someone searching for a BODY in the woods?  Where is her integrity? Her humanity?  Any decent person with a shred of integrity or half a heart would be publicly crying that they were mistaken/lied to by the Anthonys/etc.  They'd be angry at being publicly made a fool of (especially a PR person with a rep to lose).  How she can sleep at night is beyond me.

These people have no conscious, that's how they sleep.   They dont function from the same moral fiber as most of the world does, they are leeching pondscum, period.    All I say to do right now is to get the word out as far reaching as possible.   Did you see what I posted was on Dominic Casey's D&A site...."Terminal event"   ARE YOU FLIPPING KIDDING ME...omg give me strength!    The DC posts were a  page or two before my posts about Michelle Bart.    Its all this huge circle with the same characters, KFN, now their Extreme Search & Rescue & House of Hope projects,  NLHF, the Anthonys, Michelle Bart, Dominic Casey....ALL A SCAM!    The thing that gets me most furious is that they are exploiting Caylee and being totally dishonest about her fate.   Caylee was never missing, she was murdered.   The Anthonys know this yet they are willing to still fraudulently represent that she was a missing child & profit off of her!

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1866 on: March 30, 2009, 01:00:38 AM »

**Carol Burnett voice**  "I'm so glad we've had this time, together..."

Hope you all have a good A.M./P.M., wherever you are.  I need sleep, can't type worth a hoot, and remembering a few Bible verses "In your anger, do not sin." and I'm accountable for every careless word that comes out of my mouth (Matthew 12:36). Take good care all! 

Forecast for the Day:
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1867 on: March 30, 2009, 01:04:13 AM »

**Carol Burnett voice**  "I'm so glad we've had this time, together..."

Hope you all have a good A.M./P.M., wherever you are.  I need sleep, can't type worth a hoot, and remembering a few Bible verses "In your anger, do not sin." and I'm accountable for every careless word that comes out of my mouth (Matthew 12:36). Take good care all! 

Rest well Ispy

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1868 on: March 30, 2009, 01:08:51 AM »

So sorry, I guess My wording from my previous post wasn't appropriately stated.  I should have included I adore LP and all he has said and done to seek justice for Caylee.  I suffer through NG each nite, taping her program also, just in case LP might be on, rarely have the sound up unless he is talking, so yes I am a major fan of his. 

My intent in mentioning a possible LP/Hoover connection was only meant to give kudos to LP if he managed to "plant" Hoover into the wacky Ant's home & gain their trust, as he came out of nowhere, was just a thought to toss out.

Again sorry, have followed sweet, precious Caylee's case from the beginning, luv ya all, and your magnificent time & work you put forth for her.                          Babs
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1869 on: March 30, 2009, 01:21:00 AM »

So sorry, I guess My wording from my previous post wasn't appropriately stated.  I should have included I adore LP and all he has said and done to seek justice for Caylee.  I suffer through NG each nite, taping her program also, just in case LP might be on, rarely have the sound up unless he is talking, so yes I am a major fan of his. 

My intent in mentioning a possible LP/Hoover connection was only meant to give kudos to LP if he managed to "plant" Hoover into the wacky Ant's home & gain their trust, as he came out of nowhere, was just a thought to toss out.

Again sorry, have followed sweet, precious Caylee's case from the beginning, luv ya all, and your magnificent time & work you put forth for her.                          Babs

Babs it wasnt taken any negative way whatsoever & no need for any apologies  - just thought I could shed some light.  Let's put it this way LP didnt know Hoover before landing in Or Lawn do (hehe)

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1870 on: March 30, 2009, 03:13:48 AM »

This is something that has been bugging me for some time.  I believe it was mentioned sometime back, before Mr. Hoover made such a name for himself in this case. 

Why would Hoover take his "Video" of DC searching in the woods to LP first?

How is it that LP has come up with so many "Helpful Hints" thruout this whole ordeal as he has been out of the loop since his first week of having gotten KC released on bond, as he stated, he was basically given the boot from the house only a couple of days after she came home!

My question being, could Hoover be an LP plant?  Coming in as a Volunteer to begin with, certainly would have been a major appeal to the Anthony's, etc.  Certainly would answer a lot of questions as to how LP has kept the banter this entire time.

Let me get this straight, you feel that Hoover is a plant sent by Padilla. I think you are right. It seems that Hoover volunteered is services to the A's. Dumb as they are anyone they thought they were right would be welcomed with open arms.
That would give Padilla all kinds of inside info. I think he likes being a thorn in the A's side so to speak. I hope in time we will learn if this is right. I can see him doing this.

Can someone explain the connection (real or imagined) between Hoover and L. Padilla?  Is there something "there" or is this speculation?     I love imagination and speculation, but'd like to know if others are reporting facts or suggesting their suspicions.   

Foggy

Foggy this is just speculation. Just tossing out an idea. There are no facts just a question ask by a concerned Monkey wanting Justice for sweet Little Caylee

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1871 on: March 30, 2009, 06:26:05 AM »

Remember when George says he lets a guy in the house that is all alone on Caylee's Birthday? Could it of been Hoover he was talking about??

I have always wonder when there were so many people outside of his house yelling crap WHY, would you let a stranger in??  Who was that stranger?? And on Caylee's birthday with her missing and all??

Then Casey says." Good that's what the bible tells us".. "Love thy neighbor"
Every saint in heaven puked when they heard Casey quoting the bible!!

Pooky...I need your throw away addy,please??  Good Morning Monkeys

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1872 on: March 30, 2009, 08:13:53 AM »

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1873 on: March 30, 2009, 09:00:43 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1874 on: March 30, 2009, 09:08:21 AM »

CASEY THE FAILURE - WHY I HAVE HOPE JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL

Casey is a failure, a huge capital F faiure!  Please allow me to show you how, with this little re-visit down "memory lane".  I hope this brings as much hope to you as it does to me during our quest for Justice for Caylee.

Casey killed Caylee - FAIL as a mother

Casey tried all she could to rid herself of Caylee - FAIL the smell and fluid was left in her car.

Casey tried to disguise the smell of decomp in her car - FAIL squirrells do not plaster to the inside of a car when hit, nor do they plaster to the side walls if they were to crawl in and die, as they would crawl out to escape.  Numerous people have spoken of the stench and what it was - dead body.

Casey tried to peg a non-existing nanny named Zenaida Gonzalez - FAIL a real Zenaida Gonzalez was effected and results in a lawsuit which her attorney is picking apart this effed up family one piece at a time.

Casey tried to lie and mislead police - FAIL they were on to her from "day 1".

Casey stayed silent to hide the crime of Caylee's murder never telling where Caylee would be found.  Casey relied on her unwillingness to cooperate with police to be her saving grace and "get out of jail free card" when Caylee was "missing" - FAIL on December 8th Caylee was found by Kronk.

Casey tried to show a strong confident face and tears during pressers with her attorney - FAIL as we have video recorded jail house visits and calls showing a much darker side of the easily angered Casey.

Casey thought that if Caylee was found while she was in jail that everyone would believe her pathetic story of a nanny - FAIL decomp and remains prove time periods much earlier than that of when she was arrested.

Casey Anthony chose Jose Baez to be her attorney - FAIL...need I say more?

I don't know how or why Miss Caylee died.  But I do know her "mother" neglected to seek help when she disappeared.  That was over a month Miss Caylee was gone, wasn't it? 

Oh wait, the missing child's "mother" never sought help--it was Grandma Anthony who first called 911. Hmm...

I think that fact deserves a place on your list, Dolce. 

Foggy

I concur!

Call 911 when your daughter suddenly vanishes by the hands of a phantom nanny - FAIL  Casey could not dial 911 even if she had all day to think about what the number was and how to dail - heck she took an entire month and still could not figure it out.

Add to that...

Cindy the "Family Control Freak" did not care to try and find Caylee in the 31 days that she suddenly was "taken from her" as she claims...because you know Orlando is the size of the World - FAIL  Cindy you fail as a mother too!  As a controler!  As a human being!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1875 on: March 30, 2009, 09:09:54 AM »

CASEY THE FAILURE - WHY I HAVE HOPE JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL

Casey is a failure, a huge capital F faiure!  Please allow me to show you how, with this little re-visit down "memory lane".  I hope this brings as much hope to you as it does to me during our quest for Justice for Caylee.

Casey killed Caylee - FAIL as a mother

Casey tried all she could to rid herself of Caylee - FAIL the smell and fluid was left in her car.

Casey tried to disguise the smell of decomp in her car - FAIL squirrells do not plaster to the inside of a car when hit, nor do they plaster to the side walls if they were to crawl in and die, as they would crawl out to escape.  Numerous people have spoken of the stench and what it was - dead body.

Casey tried to peg a non-existing nanny named Zenaida Gonzalez - FAIL a real Zenaida Gonzalez was effected and results in a lawsuit which her attorney is picking apart this effed up family one piece at a time.

Casey tried to lie and mislead police - FAIL they were on to her from "day 1".

Casey stayed silent to hide the crime of Caylee's murder never telling where Caylee would be found.  Casey relied on her unwillingness to cooperate with police to be her saving grace and "get out of jail free card" when Caylee was "missing" - FAIL on December 8th Caylee was found by Kronk.

Casey tried to show a strong confident face and tears during pressers with her attorney - FAIL as we have video recorded jail house visits and calls showing a much darker side of the easily angered Casey.

Casey thought that if Caylee was found while she was in jail that everyone would believe her pathetic story of a nanny - FAIL decomp and remains prove time periods much earlier than that of when she was arrested.

Casey Anthony chose Jose Baez to be her attorney - FAIL...need I say more?

I don't know how or why Miss Caylee died.  But I do know her "mother" neglected to seek help when she disappeared.  That was over a month Miss Caylee was gone, wasn't it? 

Oh wait, the missing child's "mother" never sought help--it was Grandma Anthony who first called 911. Hmm...

I think that fact deserves a place on your list, Dolce. 

Foggy

I concur!

Call 911 when your daughter suddenly vanishes by the hands of a phantom nanny - FAIL  Casey could not dial 911 even if she had all day to think about what the number was and how to dail - heck she took an entire month and still could not figure it out.

Add to that...

Cindy the "Family Control Freak" did not care to try and find Caylee in the 31 days that she suddenly was "taken from her" as she claims...because you know Orlando is the size of the World - FAIL  Cindy you fail as a mother too!  As a controler!  As a human being!
Just wanted to add...

Lee Anthony in attempts to bend a sign - FAIL um cause you suck!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1876 on: March 30, 2009, 09:12:31 AM »

Danabar...some interesting posts that you brought over...certainly does seem like it could be a family member posting that stuff...perhaps Mallory?
why would any one want to write to Casey and tell her that they are sorry for her loss of her daughter just to show compassion? If SHE had any compassion, her daughter wouldn't be dead now would she? Geez.......
Dear Casey,
The internet is abuzz with people asking that we write you just to let you know that we are thinking of you.
I am thinking of you and wondering how you could have taken the life of your child.
I am thinking of you that this innocent child will miss many firsts; first day of school, first report card, first date, first grad....the list can go on and she will be missing all of these because she was murdered.
I am thinking of you every day and hope that justice will prevail for Caylee and you will never see the outside of a jail cell until the day you die.
I am thinking of you, but you will never know this as your lawyer reads all your mail so you will never know how what a mother who loves her children truly thinks of you.

that would be my letter in a nutshell

Northern rose......good letter!

I like Leonard P. as well...I think that his heart is in the right place, unlike the Ants....

good Posts Capps.....and everyone...some good thoughts put out there....

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1877 on: March 30, 2009, 09:16:58 AM »

JSM - I had three girls - so I wanted a baby girl!   I don't know what to do with little boys!   

Wonderful news.   
They're both fun.

I'm sure!   With 3 girls, I'm bound to get a little guy, eventually!    BBL monkey friends - gotta go spend money on that new grand daughter!   (Now that I know what sex I'm buying for)!    Have a good day!

You're buying sex????   

Do No Evil 
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1878 on: March 30, 2009, 09:22:45 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

good morning monkeys   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1879 on: March 30, 2009, 09:31:09 AM »

Dolce,LMAO   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.