May 01, 2024, 04:31:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #118 3/25/09 - 3/30/09  (Read 280043 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1880 on: March 30, 2009, 09:35:28 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

good morning monkeys   

Hey Mio.I see things are slow.Hopefully we'll get some documents this week.
I'm gonna read around and see what I can find.If all else fails I'll do a document dance. I warn you,it won't be pretty. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1881 on: March 30, 2009, 09:39:54 AM »

http://us.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/08/NGfindcayleeblog/index.html
 Friday, March 27, 2009

2 PM ET - Next week may be a crucial one for Casey Anthony's defense, as attorney Jose Baez plans to depose one of her best friends, several sheriff's deputies and four Orange County Jail employees. Friend Amy Huizenga has already told investigators about the suspicious smell in Anthony's car that she claimed was from a dead animal and about her partying lifestyle, but it remains to be seen whether she has anything to say that could help the defense's case. Other upcoming depositions will focus on deputies involved in the search for Caylee Anthony, including one who investigated an August tip from Roy Kronk in the same area where Kronk would later discover Caylee's remains, and jail staffers whose answers could potentially address Baez's concerns about what he has argued are violations of attorney-client privilege in the facility. It is not known, however, what the attorney's line of questioning for these witnesses will be or how their depositions will impact the defense strategy as the case moves toward the trial.

1 PM ET - Hundreds of pages of new discovery documents are expected next week in the murder case against Casey Anthony. The state attorney's office says it is currently preparing another large batch of documents for release to the media. We'll have more details on what those documents contain and what they mean for the prosecution and the defense as soon as they're available.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1882 on: March 30, 2009, 09:42:54 AM »

Ispy, read back a page your rant about "Bart the Fart" right on!   Note:   As Michelle Bart arranged that "Meet and Greet" that is when Cindy sent DC to the Suburban woods.

I also think it was horrific for Michelle Bart to encourage using an innocent girl's picture nationally as a "possible sighting" when the Anthonys knew Caylee was dead well before then.    Its just too muckin fuch for words!!!

Foggy, my post a page back may help a tad with your questions

Good Morning, I am not going to rest until it comes out who this child in the mall really is. It is no stretch for me to believe this child belongs somehow to one of the players in this scamming group of nasty players. 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1883 on: March 30, 2009, 09:51:00 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!! YOU'VE GOT TO CHECK OUT MUSINGS, YOU'LL LOVE THIS!!!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1884 on: March 30, 2009, 09:52:14 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!! YOU'VE GOT TO CHECK OUT MUSINGS, YOU'LL LOVE THIS!!!!!

And Dolce, stay away from the Oreo!!!!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1885 on: March 30, 2009, 09:52:42 AM »

http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.com/2009/03/27/large-document-dump-next-week-as-baez-begins-deposing-a-slew-of-states-witnesses-including-amy-huizenga-and-kiomarie-cruz/

Large document dump next week as Baez begins deposing a slew of state’s witnesses, including Amy Huizenga and Kiomarie Cruz
2009 March 27
by itsamysterytome

A new, large document dump is being prepared for release by the state next week. A spokeswoman for the state attorney’s office said there will be hundreds of pages of new material.

Also, next week Jose Baez will be deposing James Hoover, a security guard for the Anthonys and the man that filmed the Anthony’s PI, Dominic Casey searching in the area where Caylee’s body was later found.  Baez wants to find out more about why Hoover and Dominic Casey were searching there. (Hoover said, in a deposition for the attorney of Zenaida Gonzales, that Dominic Casey told him they were searching for a dead Caylee based on a tip he had  received.)
amy-huzenga3

Amy Huizenga

Baez will also be deposing Amy Huizenga, the woman that Casey stole money from and who took Cindy to where Casey was the night of the 911 call, and childhood friend Kiomarie Kruz.Kruz has
Kiomarie Cruz

Kiomarie Cruz

said that the area where Caylee was found is where they used  to bury their dead pets–complete with heart stickers.  Also, 4 correction officers and 3 Orange County deputies will give sworn testimony.

read it below:
http://www.wesh.com/news/19028964/detail.html

Sounds like Jose is finally gettin’ off his butt and “gettin’ busy”!  For what, still remains to be seen.  According to Nancy Grace tonight,  it’s unusual for a defense attorney to depose the prosecution’s potential star witnesses, and he’s opening up a can of worms by doing it.  It could easily backfire on him.

~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1886 on: March 30, 2009, 09:53:05 AM »

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1887 on: March 30, 2009, 09:55:58 AM »

I'm sure!   With 3 girls, I'm bound to get a little guy, eventually!    BBL monkey friends - gotta go spend money on that new grand daughter!   (Now that I know what sex I'm buying for)!    Have a good day!

You're buying sex????   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1888 on: March 30, 2009, 09:56:29 AM »

Ispy, read back a page your rant about "Bart the Fart" right on!   Note:   As Michelle Bart arranged that "Meet and Greet" that is when Cindy sent DC to the Suburban woods.

I also think it was horrific for Michelle Bart to encourage using an innocent girl's picture nationally as a "possible sighting" when the Anthonys knew Caylee was dead well before then.    Its just too muckin fuch for words!!!

Good Morning, I am not going to rest until it comes out who this child in the mall really is. It is no stretch for me to believe this child belongs somehow to one of the players in this scamming group of nasty players. 

I agree NoRose.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1889 on: March 30, 2009, 09:57:19 AM »

I'm sure!   With 3 girls, I'm bound to get a little guy, eventually!    BBL monkey friends - gotta go spend money on that new grand daughter!   (Now that I know what sex I'm buying for)!    Have a good day!

You're buying sex????   

He's a bad monkey.   

~ Peter Frampton
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1890 on: March 30, 2009, 09:59:41 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!  TY Trimm for all of the news links.  I have a stupid question, it isn't really important but has been driving me  .  What are these "meet & greets" that keep being mentioned.  I've had meet & greets for business but I do not understand why a "meet & greet" for a missing person's case?  TIA, Lovin

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1891 on: March 30, 2009, 10:03:11 AM »

Good Evening Monkeys,
  Just got home from a dog show (5 hr drive) No lap top, no news, no time to read all of the weekend posts....so I assume nothing major has happened? TIA for your replies

Like us, some of my dog show girlfriends are into this case too. In late May, we are all planning on going to Ocala, Fl for a 3 day agility trial. Some of us want to go down there a day early to (no flamming plz) "sight see". Are we wrong for wanting to do this? There is a tiny part of me that thinks it's kinda twisted to want to go "sight see", yet we are so wrapped up with this case, you just want to go "sight see"..lol

I don't think there is anything wrong with wanting to go see the Memorial Site where Caylee was found, etc.   When Murt was driving us around in his van, I liked seeing the places that played a role in this horrible case - especially after spending so much time agonizing over it.    Just make sure you have tissues with you!
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1892 on: March 30, 2009, 10:04:22 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

good morning monkeys   

Hey Mio.I see things are slow.Hopefully we'll get some documents this week.
I'm gonna read around and see what I can find.If all else fails I'll do a document dance. I warn you,it won't be pretty. 

hey Trimm, I think a morning monkey document dance would be just the ticket to get the blood pumping!! I say, go for it.     
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1893 on: March 30, 2009, 10:07:33 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1894 on: March 30, 2009, 10:13:39 AM »

Good Evening Monkeys,
  Just got home from a dog show (5 hr drive) No lap top, no news, no time to read all of the weekend posts....so I assume nothing major has happened? TIA for your replies

Like us, some of my dog show girlfriends are into this case too. In late May, we are all planning on going to Ocala, Fl for a 3 day agility trial. Some of us want to go down there a day early to (no flamming plz) "sight see". Are we wrong for wanting to do this? There is a tiny part of me that thinks it's kinda twisted to want to go "sight see", yet we are so wrapped up with this case, you just want to go "sight see"..lol

I don't think there is anything wrong with wanting to go see the Memorial Site where Caylee was found, etc.   When Murt was driving us around in his van, I liked seeing the places that played a role in this horrible case - especially after spending so much time agonizing over it.    Just make sure you have tissues with you!

Agree Sassycat.I have 2 friends that think it's odd I know so much about this case,but it would be interesting to me look around at some of the sites.
Sassy,does Nutt's thread lock make my but look big?     

~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1895 on: March 30, 2009, 10:14:15 AM »

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/yygqrc6092D4eArt

Can-Can dance.....Enjoy!

I added Ms. Piggy LKB to the mix

OMG - This is so funny - I had to bump it up for morning laughs.    There are a couple more back there - so funny!
Thanks Seeme! 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1896 on: March 30, 2009, 10:18:27 AM »

Good Morning.  I never considered that the sighting in the mall could have been a plant.  Now that you mention it hairs in the back of my neck raised.  I would not put it past any of them (including fringe players) to have staged this to take the focus off of KC.

Does anyone know if JB's depos will become public right away?

I have a funny feeling he is going to be brutal with Amy and try to twist her statements to suit him.  I hope she puts her big girl panties on that day.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1897 on: March 30, 2009, 10:21:36 AM »

Agree Sassycat.I have 2 friends that think it's odd I know so much about this case,but it would be interesting to me look around at some of the sites.
Sassy,does Nutt's thread lock make my but look big?     

That's funny Trimm!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1898 on: March 30, 2009, 10:22:57 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!  TY Trimm for all of the news links.  I have a stupid question, it isn't really important but has been driving me  .  What are these "meet & greets" that keep being mentioned.  I've had meet & greets for business but I do not understand why a "meet & greet" for a missing person's case?  TIA, Lovin

I do not know the answer to this but have myself found this to be a strange choice of words.  What does it accomplish?

Meet the monsters?
Come give us all your cash?
Find a reason to be in the media without doing anything?

All of the above?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1899 on: March 30, 2009, 10:25:35 AM »

I do not know the answer to this but have myself found this to be a strange choice of words.  What does it accomplish?

Meet the monsters?
Come give us all your cash?
Find a reason to be in the media without doing anything?

All of the above?

Yes, all of the above - but don't forget No. 2 and donate to my KFN jar while you're there!  After all, we have fishing boats to buy, you know....
Shame on them.     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.