April 30, 2024, 08:29:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #118 3/25/09 - 3/30/09  (Read 279993 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: March 25, 2009, 08:19:32 PM »

Where's seascape or Capp with part IV?!   
(Have I mentioned that I'm not only selfish ... BUT NEEDY?!)

Newfie ~ They said more tomorrow. I guess they think it's a soap opera or something! They must have gotten tired of watching him bumbling and squirming to post the rest.
OMG!  I thought JSM was just being mean to the Newfster!   
Thanks seascape ... only six more days 'til we're both "21"  !!!   

Wooo Hooo!  Party Time!    A week from today!!!!
I was born the day after my mom's b-day ... and my son was born the day after my b-day ... no c-sect or planning involved ... just one of life's little miracles!  It's CAKE week next week!  Woo Hoo!  (and I keep telling my son ... pressure is on him!) 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #201 on: March 25, 2009, 08:20:34 PM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/10/is-jose-baez-and-cum-laud-clan-defense-team-for-casey-anthony-funded-by-abc/

Hey y'all (say like John Morgan)

Seems to me they heard it from the Monkeys first...

The latest discovery documents, ongoing Florida Bar Investigation into his representation and this Friday’s Special hearing request by the State’s Attorney’s Office all seem to include a common denominator: Kaitlyn Folmer and abc.
Thanks Blink 
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #202 on: March 25, 2009, 08:21:36 PM »

hey everyone.i have a problem and i don't or can't think of no where else to turn..see the thing is.i am married and my husband and his ex wife have a seperation/divorce agreement..and i am being told 2 different things about what it is that it is saying, for i don't understand it at all,,well i do understand some of it..i was wondering if one of you smart monkeys would read it for me and pretty much just brake it down for me..without all the legal geburish. i know that this has nothing to do with this forum,but i just don't have the money at this time,to go to a lawyer to explain it to me..my husband tries to tell me what he says it means..but i have other people telling different..my email is hope121971@yahoo.com..if anyone would like to read it and let me know what you think or can tell me what it is saying..please email me ..and i will email it to you..ty so much for takeing the time to read this..much love hope..   
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: March 25, 2009, 08:21:44 PM »

as much as Casey Ho lies, why would the courts believe her now that Baez is not making  money on the side from her story and her pictures that pertain to Caylee? If she opens her mouth it is a lie, we all know that....

zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #204 on: March 25, 2009, 08:21:50 PM »

Hi Guys... I watched the trial also and she didn't even look in her parents direction that I could tell. I can't beleive that they would come and Cindy is straining to see her and she doesn't even care.

I think that it is a possibility that Cindy's rich brother is funding some of the cash. Even IF they hate Casey they may love their sister. She was the baby. Any thoughts?

I was thinking the same thing earlier today when I was watching the hearing.  Either that or I think George brother-in-law might be well off too....from what I remember from his FBI interview.  I think he mentioned that when he spoke of his sister and how she is mentally unstable.
Another Crazy Anthony, who'd thunked it?

No really zoe, I remember it was George's sister's husband had the money and yes he said she was mental.

Whew!  I'm glad you remember JSM!  I wasn't positive after I posted that, but hoped someone else heard the same info I did! 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #205 on: March 25, 2009, 08:24:29 PM »

Newfie ~ They said more tomorrow. I guess they think it's a soap opera or something! They must have gotten tired of watching him bumbling and squirming to post the rest.

Seascape RUUUNNNNNNN. Dont' have a birthday party with Newf. Newfie lives under a bridge! What kinda party do you think you will have there? Tevye will send a carton of ciggies and a bottle of hootch. If Newf gives me the name of the bridge I will have a cake delivered! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: March 25, 2009, 08:26:30 PM »

hey everyone.i have a problem and i don't or can't think of no where else to turn..see the thing is.i am married and my husband and his ex wife have a seperation/divorce agreement..and i am being told 2 different things about what it is that it is saying, for i don't understand it at all,,well i do understand some of it..i was wondering if one of you smart monkeys would read it for me and pretty much just brake it down for me..without all the legal geburish. i know that this has nothing to do with this forum,but i just don't have the money at this time,to go to a lawyer to explain it to me..my husband tries to tell me what he says it means..but i have other people telling different..my email is hope121971@yahoo.com..if anyone would like to read it and let me know what you think or can tell me what it is saying..please email me ..and i will email it to you..ty so much for takeing the time to read this..much love hope..   
My only divorce experience is going through my own luvmyboys ... so I probably can't be much help ... but I hope some smart legal monkey sees this and can help!  Monkey hugs to you!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: March 25, 2009, 08:27:49 PM »

I was born the day after my mom's b-day ... and my son was born the day after my b-day ... no c-sect or planning involved ... just one of life's little miracles!  It's CAKE week next week!  Woo Hoo!  (and I keep telling my son ... pressure is on him!) 
That's sweet Newf. My sister's exes birthday is birthday is two days later than his first child. My sister went into labor and had my sweet baby nephew on the end between day. So it was 1st son, 2nd son then Daddy's birthday right in a row. Plus their Rottweiler was in labor the same day my nephew was born. So 7 puppies plus a baby.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #208 on: March 25, 2009, 08:27:50 PM »

You must have a fabulous Dad!     Go Boilers!  Good Mojo for their game against UConn!

... And continuing with my Morgan Love ... he's now referring to it as the "Weekend at the Ritz"!   

He was Newfie!  He's been gone to heaven for almost 8 years now.   

On-topic:  So Dominic Casey didn't get depo'd today?!  I think D. Casey has some things to hide, or he wants to protect Cin-cin and not tell the truth about her or Lee directing him to Suburban Drive woods!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: March 25, 2009, 08:29:59 PM »

I hope you have some smart monkeys taking care of this for you luvmyboys. JSM is dumb when it comes to divorce. JSM got screwed on hers . Good Luck.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: March 25, 2009, 08:30:47 PM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/10/is-jose-baez-and-cum-laud-clan-defense-team-for-casey-anthony-funded-by-abc/

The latest discovery documents, ongoing Florida Bar Investigation into his representation and this Friday’s Special hearing request by the State’s Attorney’s Office all seem to include a common denominator: Kaitlyn Folmer and abc.
Blink~remind my peanut brain who Paul Kelley is?  Please and thanks!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: March 25, 2009, 08:30:50 PM »

Seascape RUUUNNNNNNN. Dont' have a birthday party with Newf. Newfie lives under a bridge! What kinda party do you think you will have there? Tevye will send a carton of ciggies and a bottle of hootch. If Newf gives me the name of the bridge I will have a cake delivered! 
seascape ... don't fall for that!  We can have a fab party under the bridge!  And um hm ... JSM ... if you don't celebrate with us ... I guess Newfie will be the Polka Queen come Memorial Day!  .... Just sayin'!   

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: March 25, 2009, 08:31:48 PM »

Hi Guys... I watched the trial also and she didn't even look in her parents direction that I could tell. I can't beleive that they would come and Cindy is straining to see her and she doesn't even care.

I think that it is a possibility that Cindy's rich brother is funding some of the cash. Even IF they hate Casey they may love their sister. She was the baby. Any thoughts?

I was thinking the same thing earlier today when I was watching the hearing.  Either that or I think George brother-in-law might be well off too....from what I remember from his FBI interview.  I think he mentioned that when he spoke of his sister and how she is mentally unstable.
Another Crazy Anthony, who'd thunked it?

No really zoe, I remember it was George's sister's husband had the money and yes he said she was mental.

Whew!  I'm glad you remember JSM!  I wasn't positive after I posted that, but hoped someone else heard the same info I did! 

The only reason I remembered it is because George said she was crazy. I don't see any of the Ant's immediate family giving on red cent for KC's defense. Especially Cindy's side of the family. JMO JSM

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #213 on: March 25, 2009, 08:32:35 PM »

No party here....go to musing to party, please and thank-you

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #214 on: March 25, 2009, 08:32:44 PM »

What the heck is going on? I'm gone 2 days and you guys are sweating bullets, having cake and booze under the bridge and I have no idea which way to turn!   

I just turned on Nancy Grace, the only thing I got so far is that KC is OK with JB still reping her even though he is sneaking around selling her story behind her back. And Lee is the guy who told Dom to look for Caylee in the woods? Eh? Right? Is there more?   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: March 25, 2009, 08:33:15 PM »

Attorney who set up the trust Fund for the A's... The first one
seascapejb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #216 on: March 25, 2009, 08:34:29 PM »

[/quote]
    Hey, Newfie needs someone to celebrate her birthday with!!! Bridge or no Bridge!  Bring on the ciggies and hooch! We're gonna Partttaaayyy!    

Waiting on another Doc Dump!!!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: March 25, 2009, 08:34:48 PM »

You must have a fabulous Dad!     Go Boilers!  Good Mojo for their game against UConn!

... And continuing with my Morgan Love ... he's now referring to it as the "Weekend at the Ritz"!   

He was Newfie!  He's been gone to heaven for almost 8 years now.   

On-topic:  So Dominic Casey didn't get depo'd today?!  I think D. Casey has some things to hide, or he wants to protect Cin-cin and not tell the truth about her or Lee directing him to Suburban Drive woods!
Well the Boilers are gonna need Dad rooting from Heaven most especially!  We mere mortals aren't going to be any help in that game! 

I'm with you ... I think Dom probably knows the most dirt ... and then I was also wondering if he's afraid Morgan will ask him on tape ... what kind of "relationship" he had with CinCin exactly ....

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: March 25, 2009, 08:35:47 PM »

seascape ... don't fall for that!  We can have a fab party under the bridge!  And um hm ... JSM ... if you don't celebrate with us ... I guess Newfie will be the Polka Queen come Memorial Day!  .... Just sayin'!   
I will be with you under the bridge. Tevye better have some beer though, I don't drink the hard stuff, just beer. Remember I AM THE POLKA QUEEN, you are just the THIEF OF THE CROWN!!!

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: March 25, 2009, 08:36:14 PM »

Attorney who set up the trust Fund for the A's... The first one
Thanks Blink! This web of lies and deceit is difficult to keep track of, kudos to you.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.