May 01, 2024, 04:43:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #118 3/25/09 - 3/30/09  (Read 280044 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #260 on: March 25, 2009, 09:13:54 PM »

What the heck is going on? I'm gone 2 days and you guys are sweating bullets, having cake and booze under the bridge and I have no idea which way to turn!   

I just turned on Nancy Grace, the only thing I got so far is that KC is OK with JB still reping her even though he is sneaking around selling her story behind her back. And Lee is the guy who told Dom to look for Caylee in the woods? Eh? Right? Is there more?   
And KFN and the Milstead's "bought" a boat and named it "The SS Caylee Marie".  It'll make you puke.  I think it starts on pg 59 or 60 of thread #117.

The idiots- do they even know how to name a boat?
Do they understand what the SS prefix on a boat means?
What kind of steam-ship did they buy???
I'm sorry but I really have to laugh about the SS part. I didn't even think about the prefix letters and their meaning.

I'm sorry monkeys, but JSM will be going to hell for laughing about this.

One more thing, when you name a boat doesn't the name go on the back (tail end), you know where the motor sits? TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: March 25, 2009, 09:15:03 PM »

WHY the heck does Mr Hoover keep wiggling his butt in the chair. Does he have hemorroids? 
Or worms... my dog dragged his butt like that when he got worms too....   

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: March 25, 2009, 09:17:32 PM »

WHY the heck does Mr Hoover keep wiggling his butt in the chair. Does he have hemorroids? 
Sorry Searching I meant to add, that I wasn't laughing your dog had worms. I was just laughing that he wiggled his butt like he had worms.  I would never laugh about a dog with a parasite.

Hmmm, maybe that is Mr Hoover's problem, he was around the Ant's too long. They are a parasitic bunch of worms. 

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: March 25, 2009, 09:29:01 PM »

Okay, I have seethed about this since yesterday. That boat that George sent out all the press notices about is about as far from a search and rescue boat as a yacht is from a kayak.

I am just livid over those people trying to disgrace the name of Caylee with such a scam. I have worked with SR teams for over 25 years and that is NOTHING like the boats they use. First of all the boat is TOO BIG with TOO LARGE of an engine to be able to take into areas where you would search around shore lines and marshes like Florida has.

Second it is fiberglass, and you need aluminum boats for that type of searching. Fiberglass would be ruined in no time if that was what it was REALLY used for.

Third, it was NOT equipted with the right type of sonar equipment for SR. What they had on that boat was for friggin FISHING. Most likely BASS FISHING

Do they think the general public is SO D*MN STUPID as to fall for that? Evidently the press was that stupid.

I hope the thing sinks and alligators get both that criminal with KFN and George. That is how really hacked I am about this travesty.

I think the name of that fishing boat should be "Blood Money." Doesn SS on a ship mean "Steam Ship?" That little tiny thing is no "Ship." Surprised they didn't  put "HMS," Her Majesty's Ship.  Her Majesty being Cindy.  These people are so dumb.  I don't understand why the press runs at their every beck and call. They are not only dumb, but worse than that, they are boring.  And that's unforgiveable.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: March 25, 2009, 09:30:09 PM »

Morgan said the biggest thing learned by depo is that the whole time this was going on NONE of the Anthony's ever talked about finding ZG or looking for a ZG !
Well, if anyone is old enough to remember the church lady on SNL:   Isn't that special!
Yep, my aunt had shoes just like church lady. She's dead by the way, God rest Aunt Nell's soul.

It wasn't the shoes that killed her?

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: March 25, 2009, 09:30:24 PM »

The SS Minnow.....epic fail at "boat" shopping.. 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #266 on: March 25, 2009, 09:32:32 PM »

What the heck is going on? I'm gone 2 days and you guys are sweating bullets, having cake and booze under the bridge and I have no idea which way to turn!   

I just turned on Nancy Grace, the only thing I got so far is that KC is OK with JB still reping her even though he is sneaking around selling her story behind her back. And Lee is the guy who told Dom to look for Caylee in the woods? Eh? Right? Is there more?   
And KFN and the Milstead's "bought" a boat and named it "The SS Caylee Marie".  It'll make you puke.  I think it starts on pg 59 or 60 of thread #117.

I'm sorry but I really have to laugh about the SS part. I didn't even think about the prefix letters and their meaning.

One more thing, when you name a boat doesn't the name go on the back (tail end), you know where the motor sits? TIA JSM
Yes, that's what I thought, doesn't the name go on the back, but why would they use any logic to anything they do? My daughter loves Joe in his Easter Bunny suit, he is now our screen saver. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: March 25, 2009, 09:33:51 PM »

Okay, I have seethed about this since yesterday. That boat that George sent out all the press notices about is about as far from a search and rescue boat as a yacht is from a kayak.

I am just livid over those people trying to disgrace the name of Caylee with such a scam. I have worked with SR teams for over 25 years and that is NOTHING like the boats they use. First of all the boat is TOO BIG with TOO LARGE of an engine to be able to take into areas where you would search around shore lines and marshes like Florida has.

Second it is fiberglass, and you need aluminum boats for that type of searching. Fiberglass would be ruined in no time if that was what it was REALLY used for.

Third, it was NOT equipted with the right type of sonar equipment for SR. What they had on that boat was for friggin FISHING. Most likely BASS FISHING

Do they think the general public is SO D*MN STUPID as to fall for that? Evidently the press was that stupid.

I hope the thing sinks and alligators get both that criminal with KFN and George. That is how really hacked I am about this travesty.
I thought the same thing when I first saw the pics today. It is a friggin fishing boat. When I heard about it last night and didn't see the pictures, it sounded to me like a john boat with a trolling motor. I even commented tonight that maybe Mr Casey could borrow it to make a fishing show to make money, like Jimmy Houston's show.

Thanks Turbo, glad to know JSM hasn't lost all her marbles. 

I am SURE all those ARIATED LIVE WELLS in will be used TO PUT THE BODIES IN THEY FIND.  

I do think I was wrong about it being fiberglass though, as I looked up the manufacturer and they do make aluminum bass boats.
I think the boat is for pleasure only, they only bought it as a tax right off. JMO JSM  Sorry I hate the Ants.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: March 25, 2009, 09:36:19 PM »

I think the name of that fishing boat should be "Blood Money." Doesn SS on a ship mean "Steam Ship?" That little tiny thing is no "Ship." Surprised they didn't  put "HMS," Her Majesty's Ship.  Her Majesty being Cindy.  These people are so dumb.  I don't understand why the press runs at their every beck and call. They are not only dumb, but worse than that, they are boring.  And that's unforgiveable.
I thought the same about the HMS once the prefix was brought up. I HATE THEM ONE AND ALL.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #269 on: March 25, 2009, 09:36:55 PM »

Sorry Searching I meant to add, that I wasn't laughing your dog had worms. I was just laughing that he wiggled his butt like he had worms.  I would never laugh about a dog with a parasite.

Hmmm, maybe that is Mr Hoover's problem, he was around the Ant's too long. They are a parasitic bunch of worms. 

Hehehe, I knew what you where laughing at... you never seen a dog drag it's butt??  lol
well, if not, now that you watched Hoover,you have..   

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: March 25, 2009, 09:38:07 PM »

I thought the same thing when I first saw the pics today. It is a friggin fishing boat. When I heard about it last night and didn't see the pictures, it sounded to me like a john boat with a trolling motor. I even commented tonight that maybe Mr Casey could borrow it to make a fishing show to make money, like Jimmy Houston's show.

Thanks Turbo, glad to know JSM hasn't lost all her marbles. 

I am SURE all those ARIATED LIVE WELLS in will be used TO PUT THE BODIES IN THEY FIND.  

I do think I was wrong about it being fiberglass though, as I looked up the manufacturer and they do make aluminum bass boats.
I think the boat is for pleasure only, they only bought it as a tax right off. JMO JSM  Sorry I hate the Ants.

I hate the Anthonys too, but I love tax write-offs.  Maybe that fishing sonar could pick up a school of dead bodies.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: March 25, 2009, 09:40:56 PM »

Hehehe, I knew what you where laughing at... you never seen a dog drag it's butt??  lol

Crotch Crickets.  That's what it was with Hover.  The male dog has these gross glands in his butt that have to be cleaned out every so often or he does "Flot-bot."

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: March 25, 2009, 09:41:44 PM »

Crotch Crickets.  That's what it was with Hover.  The male dog has these gross glands in his butt that have to be cleaned out every so often or he does "Flot-bot."

Hoover, Hover, whatever......

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: March 25, 2009, 09:41:46 PM »

JSM - Jimmy Houston.. fishing shows.. I have seen 'em....
Lee Anthony.... "he knows what he has done".....
  Thanks FlaMom.

Oh good I was hoping someone would know Jimmy Houston. Not that I fish or watch fishing shows myself. I can throw the fishing pole thing, but the wires always get tangled or the hook hits Josef in the nose. Plus Josef doesn't like the sound of the pole getting thrown in the water. It sounds like a horse whip to him and he tries to run.

DISCLAIMER....NO JOSEF HAS NEVER BEEN BEATEN WITH A HORSE WHIP. 

And I agree "he knows what he has done"

JMO JSM

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: March 25, 2009, 09:47:22 PM »

JSM - Jimmy Houston.. fishing shows.. I have seen 'em....
Lee Anthony.... "he knows what he has done".....

Yes, Lee knows what he's done.  KC probably told him when she was out on bond.  Remember when he was all of a sudden out of sight and not hanging in front of the cameras??  That started sometime in late Sept/early October and then the grand jury charged KC on 10/14, and he was still out of sight after that.  Now maybe I can see why....he was too ashamed to be in front of the media knowing what he knew!  On second thought, the A's know NO SHAME, do they???
Lee knows yes in deedie he knows. What was the date he tore up the dog ladies sign? He either knew then or had a good idea. He tore the sign up out of frustration of either not knowing or he knew and was so pissed that he used  the sign and was KC's face he was trying to destroy. JMO JSM

PS I hope that just made some sense. TIA JSM

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #275 on: March 25, 2009, 09:52:47 PM »

did someone say lee was the one on the phone with dominic casey when dominic casey was poking around in the woods? if so, where is this info so i can read it? thank you. i am so out of the loop these days. all i know is that i despise casey.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: March 25, 2009, 09:56:15 PM »

Turbo- I was waiting to see your reaction.

Yes, the press was that stupid, here's why.. Nobody was told what the A's had to say.. not even why they were going there. IN essence, they mobilized news crews and once they were there, had to cover it. The boat was already in use, trolling for media.

Fret not friend, its a marathon not a sprint.

B
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: March 25, 2009, 09:57:17 PM »

Morgan said the biggest thing learned by depo is that the whole time this was going on NONE of the Anthony's ever talked about finding ZG or looking for a ZG !
Well, if anyone is old enough to remember the church lady on SNL:   Isn't that special!
Yep, my aunt had shoes just like church lady. She's dead by the way, God rest Aunt Nell's soul.

It wasn't the shoes that killed her?
    ::MonkeyLaugh::No the shoes didn't kill her but being an old maid living with my grouchy Aunt probably did her in. She was a billion years old when I was a kid, If I remember she was alive at the signing of the Declaration of Independence.

Just kidding, I don't know how old or long she lived. She was a very nice lady, but from what I can remember loved to be in everyone's business.

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #278 on: March 25, 2009, 09:59:55 PM »

i asked a question earlier tonight about a separation/divorce agreement, and i got a very appreciated email from a very nice monkey.. and she helped me out alot..i was told to ask blink also..saying that blink would prolly be able to help me.can anyone tell me how to get ahold of blink..i guess i just want to compare what i got from my new found friend theboyzmom..ty again.. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: March 25, 2009, 10:01:42 PM »

Yes, that's what I thought, doesn't the name go on the back, but why would they use any logic to anything they do? My daughter loves Joe in his Easter Bunny suit, he is now our screen saver. 
  Is he really No Rose, maybe you should have Brandi put Zoe in an bunny suit. I loved that but it confused me. I may change it again. That is so sweet he is your screen saver. He is going to be on the doggy daycare website. Not because he is mental and they can take care of crazy dogs, but one of the girls didn't have her dogs the day they were taking pics, so she asked to use Josef. Kiss your Zoe and tell your daugher thanks for making my Joe the screensaver! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.