April 30, 2024, 05:01:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #118 3/25/09 - 3/30/09  (Read 279965 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #280 on: March 25, 2009, 10:04:19 PM »

WHY the heck does Mr Hoover keep wiggling his butt in the chair. Does he have hemorroids? 
Or worms... my dog dragged his butt like that when he got worms too....   
Sorry Searching I meant to add, that I wasn't laughing your dog had worms. I was just laughing that he wiggled his butt like he had worms.  I would never laugh about a dog with a parasite.

Hmmm, maybe that is Mr Hoover's problem, he was around the Ant's too long. They are a parasitic bunch of worms. 

Hehehe, I knew what you where laughing at... you never seen a dog drag it's butt??  lol
well, if not, now that you watched Hoover,you have..   
Not until last week searching, watching that Hoover made me think of that dog I was sitting. Ewww. I hope they clean the chair he was sitting on in the deposition.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: March 25, 2009, 10:07:30 PM »

i asked a question earlier tonight about a separation/divorce agreement, and i got a very appreciated email from a very nice monkey.. and she helped me out alot..i was told to ask blink also..saying that blink would prolly be able to help me.can anyone tell me how to get ahold of blink..i guess i just want to compare what i got from my new found friend theboyzmom..ty again.. 
Luvmyboys. I can't answer for blink, but maybe Klaas can forward you or give your email to Blink. Good luck. Hope all is well. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: March 25, 2009, 10:13:11 PM »

Ok monkeys, because I am talking to myself I am dragging my behind to bed. I hope everyone has a lovely evening. I would like to wish George, Cindy, Mr and Mrs Milstead, Mr Hoover, Mr Casey, Lee and Mallory a glorious night. 

Because it WONT BE LONG TILL YOU ARE SPENDING TIME IN JAIL WITH KC.

Sorry Klaas, Muffy, Nut and Red, and any other mod I may have missed,  just had to say it. Oh and CBB didn't mean to miss you and Bearly, usually I am in bed when ya'll are around.

JSM has been bad this evening and I truly apologise!

TIA JSM

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #283 on: March 25, 2009, 10:15:46 PM »

Ok monkeys, because I am talking to myself I am dragging my behind to bed. I hope everyone has a lovely evening. I would like to wish George, Cindy, Mr and Mrs Milstead, Mr Hoover, Mr Casey, Lee and Mallory a glorious night. 

Sorry Klaas, Muffy, Nut and Red, and any other mod I may have missed,  just had to say it. Oh and CBB didn't mean to miss you and Bearly, usually I am in bed when ya'll are around.

TIA JSM

did you sit in the chair after Hoover??

Good Night JSM, Hope you sleep well. Sweet dreams.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #284 on: March 25, 2009, 10:16:19 PM »

JSM, Hoover was squirming around in the chair like a dog rubbing it's butt across the lawn, I just figured he was nervous and sweating bullets. Joe is such a cutie, I should ask Brandi to put Zoe in the bunny suit, that would be great, you can not put anything on this dog except her collar and leash, or she will snap 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #285 on: March 25, 2009, 10:17:12 PM »

Good night JSM and Joe.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: March 25, 2009, 10:18:03 PM »

TIA JSM

Dangit Just as I was going to fix that, I knew you would see it Searching. Now I am about to fall out of my chair not because of worms, but from LMAO!

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #287 on: March 25, 2009, 10:20:46 PM »

TIA JSM

Dangit Just as I was going to fix that, I knew you would see it Searching. Now I am about to fall out of my chair not because of worms, but from LMAO!

Hahaha , I could not help myself.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: March 25, 2009, 10:22:23 PM »

JSM, Hoover was squirming around in the chair like a dog rubbing it's butt across the lawn, I just figured he was nervous and sweating bullets. Joe is such a cutie, I should ask Brandi to put Zoe in the bunny suit, that would be great, you can not put anything on this dog except her collar and leash, or she will snap 
He was squirming wasn't he. I mostly listened but everytime I looked at the video and Mr Morgan asked him a question, that butt just squirmed from side to side.

Ask Brandi to get Zoe in the bunny suit. We laughed so hard at work with Joe in it. It just ended up confusing me with my posts. I thought some sweet rabbit was posting the same thing I had just said. Josef just got a new bandanna today. It has Harley Davidson on it, the girls at daycare didn't want him wearing Shamrocks anymore. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: March 25, 2009, 10:25:13 PM »

Nite Monkeys, Now I am truly going to bed and ya'll have a great evening. I will see you in the morning. JSM

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: March 25, 2009, 10:39:43 PM »

Just got back in the cage after puting my tootsies up for a bit.   Well once in a great while lately NG hits the nail on the head    (As close to verbatim from listening over 2 hours ago)

NG:  Mike Brooks, talking about leaks, who goes on all the morning shows about this case, State or the defense?

MB: The defense

NG:  Mike Brooks, who received over $200,000 for "interviews" and licensing fees, state or defense.

MB:  The defense

NG:  And, State or defense has numerous complaints to the Bar Association?

MB:  That would be several members of the defense, Nancy.

And O my God she has taken a turn on protecting the Anthonys lately, tonight was a little gem asking about "funneled money" going thru the grandparents       TELL IT!

Another point & we dont know what happened in chambers but Casey should have been asked by the judge about her pissy fit she wrote on her sworn affidavit about a plea deal that was NEVER offered.

Morgan highlight "the biggest thing we found out today is that no one from the Anthony family mentioned OR looked for a Zeneida Gonzalez nor did they call LE after they went to the very location where Caylee's remains were finally found BOOM SHUCKALAKA - now Morgan is what you can consider a reputable, sharp & very impressive plaintiff attorney.

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: March 25, 2009, 10:58:27 PM »

where is the video link for hoover?
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: March 25, 2009, 11:08:48 PM »

OMG!  Have I mentioned how much I love Morgan!  "Do you have memory problems?"  ... Fabulous!   

He's sharp as a tack, saw that during the Lee dep

If I ever need a lawyer, it will be John Morgan Very Happy

Wow, so many pages to read today! 

Kidfinders, George and this whole boat thing is disgusting!  They act like Caylee was missing.  We all know she wasn't. I hope that Kathi Belich and all media are on this.   

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #293 on: March 25, 2009, 11:09:45 PM »

Okay, I have seethed about this since yesterday. That boat that George sent out all the press notices about is about as far from a search and rescue boat as a yacht is from a kayak.

I am just livid over those people trying to disgrace the name of Caylee with such a scam. I have worked with SR teams for over 25 years and that is NOTHING like the boats they use. First of all the boat is TOO BIG with TOO LARGE of an engine to be able to take into areas where you would search around shore lines and marshes like Florida has.

Second it is fiberglass, and you need aluminum boats for that type of searching. Fiberglass would be ruined in no time if that was what it was REALLY used for.

Third, it was NOT equipted with the right type of sonar equipment for SR. What they had on that boat was for friggin FISHING. Most likely BASS FISHING

Do they think the general public is SO D*MN STUPID as to fall for that? Evidently the press was that stupid.

I hope the thing sinks and alligators get both that criminal with KFN and George. That is how really hacked I am about this travesty.

I think the name of that fishing boat should be "Blood Money." Doesn SS on a ship mean "Steam Ship?" That little tiny thing is no "Ship." Surprised they didn't  put "HMS," Her Majesty's Ship.  Her Majesty being Cindy.  These people are so dumb.  I don't understand why the press runs at their every beck and call. They are not only dumb, but worse than that, they are boring.  And that's unforgiveable.

He he!  It is unforgiveable! Poor baby Caylee.....she just keeps getting used by her so-called family.  How dare they put her name on some ugly little pathetic boat.  It should be on a big beautiful Chris Craft yacht!  (I grew up in south Florida and always loved watching those kind of boats in the intracoastal!)

Little o/t:  I love your avi.  Its so colorful! 
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #294 on: March 25, 2009, 11:11:51 PM »

Read "over yonder" that one of the posters was at the hearing today and sat behind sindy and george.  Said sindy was texting quite a bit during the hearing.  Apple doesn't fall to far.  Just thought it to be "funny" in a backwards kinda way!!   Smile

She and KC should be banned from ever using a cell phone again     

I'll bet my last dollar she was texting DC.  Does make you go hmmmmmmmmmm doesn't it???

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #295 on: March 25, 2009, 11:18:06 PM »

Read "over yonder" that one of the posters was at the hearing today and sat behind sindy and george.  Said sindy was texting quite a bit during the hearing.  Apple doesn't fall to far.  Just thought it to be "funny" in a backwards kinda way!!   Smile

I'll bet my last dollar she was texting DC.  Does make you go hmmmmmmmmmm doesn't it???

I saw that too.  He also said Cin-cin was chewing her usual gum!  So much for playing by the courtroom rules of decorum.  She's pathetically ridiculous!
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: March 25, 2009, 11:19:56 PM »

i asked a question earlier tonight about a separation/divorce agreement, and i got a very appreciated email from a very nice monkey.. and she helped me out alot..i was told to ask blink also..saying that blink would prolly be able to help me.can anyone tell me how to get ahold of blink..i guess i just want to compare what i got from my new found friend theboyzmom..ty again.. 
Luvmyboys. I can't answer for blink, but maybe Klaas can forward you or give your email to Blink. Good luck. Hope all is well. JSM

respectfully luvmyboys, I cannot review a legal doc and advise on the web. I would be remiss if I advised anything other than to have the correspondence reviewed by counsel licensed in your state.
I hope you understand.

Blink
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: March 25, 2009, 11:23:16 PM »

I know him well. Worked alongside him. It's true, fwiw. 

I saw that too.  He also said Cin-cin was chewing her usual gum!  So much for playing by the courtroom rules of decorum.  She's pathetically ridiculous!
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #298 on: March 25, 2009, 11:29:50 PM »

I realize it's late and has been a long day, but I was wonderind about somehting. Many folks have mentioned KC throwing CA/GA/LE under the bus.  Just curious if folks think that is a reasonable stategy. Why/Why not. Personally, I think it might work.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: March 25, 2009, 11:42:19 PM »

I realize it's late and has been a long day, but I was wonderind about somehting. Many folks have mentioned KC throwing CA/GA/LE under the bus.  Just curious if folks think that is a reasonable stategy. Why/Why not. Personally, I think it might work.

mgboblue-
http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/03/casey-anthony-case-new-attorney-todd-macaluso-reconstructing-the-train-wreck/#more-221
Pardon the link, but I write as I feel, and I belive this is the only strategy they can work with.

Blink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.