April 30, 2024, 08:35:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #118 3/25/09 - 3/30/09  (Read 279995 times)
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #300 on: March 25, 2009, 11:50:24 PM »

I realize it's late and has been a long day, but I was wonderind about somehting. Many folks have mentioned KC throwing CA/GA/LE under the bus.  Just curious if folks think that is a reasonable stategy. Why/Why not. Personally, I think it might work.

mgboblue-
http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/03/casey-anthony-case-new-attorney-todd-macaluso-reconstructing-the-train-wreck/#more-221
Pardon the link, but I write as I feel, and I belive this is the only strategy they can work with.

Blink

Thanks Blink. I'm flummoxed on how I missed your article, but obviously did. Great work! I think you are spot on.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: March 25, 2009, 11:59:31 PM »

The idiots- do they even know how to name a boat?
Do they understand what the SS prefix on a boat means?
What kind of steam-ship did they buy???
I'm sorry but I really have to laugh about the SS part. I didn't even think about the prefix letters and their meaning.

I'm sorry monkeys, but JSM will be going to hell for laughing about this.

One more thing, when you name a boat doesn't the name go on the back (tail end), you know where the motor sits? TIA JSM

I found it hilarious ...........did anyone notice the registration numbers were from NEVADA? Interesting. I will check out and see WHO that boat is really registered to by the numbers.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #302 on: March 26, 2009, 12:20:24 AM »

I realize it's late and has been a long day, but I was wonderind about somehting. Many folks have mentioned KC throwing CA/GA/LE under the bus.  Just curious if folks think that is a reasonable stategy. Why/Why not. Personally, I think it might work.

mgboblue-
http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/03/casey-anthony-case-new-attorney-todd-macaluso-reconstructing-the-train-wreck/#more-221
Pardon the link, but I write as I feel, and I belive this is the only strategy they can work with.

Blink

Thanks Blink. I'm flummoxed on how I missed your article, but obviously did. Great work! I think you are spot on.

Blink, I think your blog entry is spot on, also.  Although I can't quite find the motive.  I realize that all Baez and Co. have to do is create reasonable doubt, but juries think it's more reasonable if they can understand why anyone other than Casey would want Caylee dead.

Apologies for just leaping in after a long absence, but real life has been very demanding in the past couple of months, and I'm just now drawing breath.  I have missed a lot, but when I saw Miss thing in court on Nancy Grace, I had to drop in and get the skinny.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: March 26, 2009, 01:19:39 AM »

Okay, I have seethed about this since yesterday. That boat that George sent out all the press notices about is about as far from a search and rescue boat as a yacht is from a kayak.

I am just livid over those people trying to disgrace the name of Caylee with such a scam. I have worked with SR teams for over 25 years and that is NOTHING like the boats they use. First of all the boat is TOO BIG with TOO LARGE of an engine to be able to take into areas where you would search around shore lines and marshes like Florida has.

Second it is fiberglass, and you need aluminum boats for that type of searching. Fiberglass would be ruined in no time if that was what it was REALLY used for.

Third, it was NOT equipted with the right type of sonar equipment for SR. What they had on that boat was for friggin FISHING. Most likely BASS FISHING

Do they think the general public is SO D*MN STUPID as to fall for that? Evidently the press was that stupid.

I hope the thing sinks and alligators get both that criminal with KFN and George. That is how really hacked I am about this travesty.

I think the name of that fishing boat should be "Blood Money." Doesn SS on a ship mean "Steam Ship?" That little tiny thing is no "Ship." Surprised they didn't  put "HMS," Her Majesty's Ship.  Her Majesty being Cindy.  These people are so dumb.  I don't understand why the press runs at their every beck and call. They are not only dumb, but worse than that, they are boring.  And that's unforgiveable.

Right on BabyBear...guess Cindy got promoted too since KC went from pauper to Princess.

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: March 26, 2009, 01:37:49 AM »

Wow...I'm watching Hoovers interview...he loves the A's.  Do you think he's putting money in Casey's jailhouse account?  Geez.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: March 26, 2009, 02:03:16 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/032409raw_video_george_anthony 
RAW FOOTAGE OF HOLLY'S INTERVIEW
10 minutes - Cindy & the Milsteads hovering in the background at the Anthony home

Here is the filing with The Florida Dept of State Divisions of Corporations for The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation
that was done by Cindy 10/08   
Noticeably different very recently an amendment; see below
http://www.sunbiz.org/search.html

Detail by Entity Name
Florida Non Profit Corporation 
CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY FOUNDATION, INC.
Filing Information
Document Number N08000009792
FEI/EIN Number NONE
Date Filed 10/22/2008
State FL
Status ACTIVE
Last Event AMENDMENT
Event Date Filed 03/06/2009
Event Effective Date NONE

Principal Address
4937 HOPESPRING DRIVE
ORLANDO FL 32829 
Mailing Address
4937 HOPESPRING DRIVE
ORLANDO FL 32829 
Registered Agent Name & Address
ANTHONY, CYNTHIA M
4937 HOPESPRING DRIVE
ORLANDO FL 32829 US
Officer/Director Detail
Name & Address
Title P
ANTHONY, CYNTHIA M
4937 HOPESPRING DRIVE
ORLANDO FL 32829 
Title D
ANTHONY, GEORGE A
4937 HOPESPRING DRIVE
ORLANDO FL 32829 
Title D
ANTHONY, LEE A
4937 HOPESPRING DRIVE
ORLANDO FL 32829 
Title D
PARKER, MALLORY
5612 PARKDALE DRIVE
ORLANDO FL 32839 
Title TD
PARKER, JODY
5612 PARKDALE DRIVE
ORLANDO FL 32839 
Title D
BLACK, BRENDA
1202 CARLSON DRIVE
ORLANDO FL 32804 
Annual Reports
No Annual Reports Filed
Document Images
03/06/2009 -- Amendment   
10/22/2008 -- Domestic Non-Profit

Original paperwork that was mailed back for corrections & clarification
http://www.sunbiz.org/pdf/36556563.pdf

Take the time to read the 3/6/09 amendment, signed on 3/1/09 by Cindy in pdf format:
 http://www.sunbiz.org/pdf/44916802.pdf
Brenda Black and Holly Gagne were made new directors - WHO ARE THEY & WHY WERE THEY ADDED?
How are they connected to the Anthonys that they were made directors?

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: March 26, 2009, 02:14:01 AM »

NOTE when watching the raw video interview with their "go to girl" Holly that he reports that George & Cindy knew about the boat 3 MONTHS AGO & was paid for by donations (NLHF)  and they also knew over a month ago that it would be dedicated to Caylee...so this is such a publicity stunt.   They are still talking like Caylee was missing, what a disgrace!   SHE WAS NEVER MISSING, SHE WAS MURDERED!   I really had new questions regarding NLHF as well, last thread you'll find it - in a nutshell
HINKY STINKY STINKY!

Does everyone think that nutjob Dennis designed as much as George is claiming?   When did he have time between altercations with people & living in the Anthonys shadows?

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #307 on: March 26, 2009, 03:04:02 AM »

Okay, I have seethed about this since yesterday. That boat that George sent out all the press notices about is about as far from a search and rescue boat as a yacht is from a kayak.

I am just livid over those people trying to disgrace the name of Caylee with such a scam. I have worked with SR teams for over 25 years and that is NOTHING like the boats they use. First of all the boat is TOO BIG with TOO LARGE of an engine to be able to take into areas where you would search around shore lines and marshes like Florida has.

Second it is fiberglass, and you need aluminum boats for that type of searching. Fiberglass would be ruined in no time if that was what it was REALLY used for.

Third, it was NOT equipted with the right type of sonar equipment for SR. What they had on that boat was for friggin FISHING. Most likely BASS FISHING

Do they think the general public is SO D*MN STUPID as to fall for that? Evidently the press was that stupid.

I hope the thing sinks and alligators get both that criminal with KFN and George. That is how really hacked I am about this travesty.
I thought the same thing.Looks just like my brother's bass boat!

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: March 26, 2009, 03:51:27 AM »

Now I just watched the raw video of George and Holly..several times George tells Holly 'even the police dept doesn't have equipment like this.'  And he says something like, 'when we put this boat into the water to look for missing children...' well, is George under the impression that the police department is going to him up or Dennis and ask them if they could bring their extreme bass boat out on the lake/river so they can use it because 'it's got better equipment than ours?'  Huh?  When George had his breakdown or fake breakdown, whatever you want to call it, I had an itsy bitsy tiny weeny hope that maybe George was gonna do an about face and confess to what he knew, etc, etc.  Hearing him speak today, I'm believe that man has had a total mental breakdown and left some of his brain cells at the motel.  I wonder if their dogs are gonna be the next collateral damage (is that the right word?).  I need to go to bed.  It's 3:51am right now, no matter what time my post says.  LOL
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: March 26, 2009, 04:02:49 AM »

Now I just watched the raw video of George and Holly..several times George tells Holly 'even the police dept doesn't have equipment like this.'  And he says something like, 'when we put this boat into the water to look for missing children...' well, is George under the impression that the police department is going to him up or Dennis and ask them if they could bring their extreme bass boat out on the lake/river so they can use it because 'it's got better equipment than ours?'  Huh?  When George had his breakdown or fake breakdown, whatever you want to call it, I had an itsy bitsy tiny weeny hope that maybe George was gonna do an about face and confess to what he knew, etc, etc.  Hearing him speak today, I'm believe that man has had a total mental breakdown and left some of his brain cells at the motel.  I wonder if their dogs are gonna be the next collateral damage (is that the right word?).  I need to go to bed.  It's 3:51am right now, no matter what time my post says.  LOL

ITA but he suffered no mental breakdown, his issue is the man is brainless with beernuts for *****!  His ride to Daytona & staged suicide was a ploy to get out of getting questioned further knowing the law was on their heels & a chance to get away from nagging nitwit - no doubt in my mind.   Why do you think Bob Kealing of Wesh2 heard George say he hoped the hearing went well, because he's up to his unibrowed eyeballs in this cover up & scamathon.  Haven't you all found it odd that Cindy had Brad call 911 when she was sitting right there & it was her husband...what did she all of a sudden get phonophobia?

Fiesty am I at this ungodly hour!   Time for me to try to get back to bed...cyas in the morning   Muah!

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #310 on: March 26, 2009, 05:18:50 AM »

Hi Guys... I watched the trial also and she didn't even look in her parents direction that I could tell. I can't beleive that they would come and Cindy is straining to see her and she doesn't even care.

I think that it is a possibility that Cindy's rich brother is funding some of the cash. Even IF they hate Casey they may love their sister. She was the baby. Any thoughts?
I didn't know Cindy had a rich brother. I know George's sister and husband have money, at least he said that during an interview.

Yes,that's how I remember it.

Yep..That's how it is!!  George refers to his rich brother in law and it is his sister's husband. Sorry about that. I thought George's sister was unstable. Does he have more than one??  Funny we never hear or see any of them....Hmmmm   

Maybe it IS Ruthie that put up such a large reward for Caylee?? AND paying for Baez??
Maybe that is why it is so hush hush.. I hate hush hush...Who IS shelling out the big bucks??

Did any of George's family come to the funeral/memorial??  Thanks for clearing this up for me guys.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #311 on: March 26, 2009, 06:01:46 AM »

WHY the heck does Mr Hoover keep wiggling his butt in the chair. Does he have hemorroids? 
Or worms... my dog dragged his butt like that when he got worms too....   

Nope...Most likely it is the anal gland. All little dogs build up nasty fluid in a gland under the butt hole. When you are little the poo can not excrete the gland so it must be squeezed by a professional.   

Seeing how Hoover IS a little dog trying to be a big dog, maybe we can enlist Cindy's help in the "Squeezing the gland" to help him feel more comfortable!!      
OR maybe Casey...Isn't she "The Pro"??

Nice morning talk, isn't it??

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #312 on: March 26, 2009, 06:04:48 AM »

Good Morning Scarlett,
If I remember right George said at Little Caylees memorial, that his mom was ill and his dad just couldn't come or something like that. He never said anything about the rest of his family. As far as I can remember none of his family was there. Only Cindy's side.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #313 on: March 26, 2009, 07:14:47 AM »

Read "over yonder" that one of the posters was at the hearing today and sat behind sindy and george.  Said sindy was texting quite a bit during the hearing.  Apple doesn't fall to far.  Just thought it to be "funny" in a backwards kinda way!!   Smile

She and KC should be banned from ever using a cell phone again     

I'll bet my last dollar she was texting DC.  Does make you go hmmmmmmmmmm doesn't it???

I know him well. Worked alongside him. It's true, fwiw. 

I saw that too.  He also said Cin-cin was chewing her usual gum!  So much for playing by the courtroom rules of decorum.  She's pathetically ridiculous!

Yes, Blink, he sounded very credible.  I should have stated that in my post.  Just wanted to say that I love reading all the things you write about.         Smile[img]

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #314 on: March 26, 2009, 07:26:06 AM »

It sounds to me like GA family has WAY more sense than the rest of the bunch. They appear to have separated from the sick bunch long before the implosion. I would be interested in hearing from GA dad or mom about what they thought about KC.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #315 on: March 26, 2009, 07:46:00 AM »

It sounds to me like GA family has WAY more sense than the rest of the bunch. They appear to have separated from the sick bunch long before the implosion. I would be interested in hearing from GA dad or mom about what they thought about KC.
I agree I don't recall ever hearing any thing from GA parents and only one interview from brother in Ohio at the very beginning. He said some thing like it's very sad and we are hoping they find her soon. That's it. Nothing out of his family.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: March 26, 2009, 08:00:54 AM »

I agree I don't recall ever hearing any thing from GA parents and only one interview from brother in Ohio at the very beginning. He said some thing like it's very sad and we are hoping they find her soon. That's it. Nothing out of his family.
GE, go to bed! 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #317 on: March 26, 2009, 08:03:05 AM »

I am probably confused, as usual...but I found something at Topix from Nov. 2008 (POST#37 by GGG) speaking of the purchase of (from investors for KFN) a $15,000 bass boat for search & rescue
Topic title = Dennis Milstead and Kid Finders
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TJ7HLL19U70EOLT83/p2

THEN from YESTERDAY
then posted by Aunt Bea.....
Now we should not be so hard on ol' George. This boat will probably make him feel like more of a man when he takes Dennis out fishing. I have never been to FL but maybe some of you could help me out here. Exactly how many children are lost each year in the water there in FL? If I were one of the idiots that donated $ to KFN, I would want my money back. A BOAT!!!!!!!!!! How stupid can these people get?????$30,000.00!!!??? I certainly hope G&C thanked Casey for killing Caylee so they could make their dream come true of owning a boat and retiring in FL!
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/south-florida-sun-sentinel/TTB2TSQ2RCDI9FG5I/p4
Topic title = Casey Anthony: Casey Anthony's parents want to name boat after Caylee

So there are 2 boats?
just wanted to add.............I like this post, lol

wow wrote:
The odd thing is this boat was paid for by an organization to find MISSING children. CAYLEE WAS NEVER "MISSING" AT ALL. She was murdered by her sick mother, put in the trunk, then dumped on the side of the road like garbage. She was never MISSING.

and this one....

bufalope wrote:
Stay tuned for updates on the "Caylee Anthony Memorial Bass Fishing Tournament" and how to order your "Caylee Anthony Memorial Waterskii-ing Tube Socks", designed and modeled by Lee Anthony.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: March 26, 2009, 08:09:42 AM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS! 

COFFEE TIME   

RIP Sweet Puppy
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: March 26, 2009, 08:16:13 AM »

from Topix re Holly Gagne

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/orlando-sentinel/TQSJI811ONIJQVDUF
Yancy

Comments: 23

United States
 Reply »
|Report Abuse |#1 Aug 3, 2008
Holly Gagne. Is this the Holly Gagne who lives in Orlando who was born circa early 1970's? I believe so.

I was viewing Equalizer's recent flickr photos of Casey et al. One of the 'girls' looks eerily like Holly, but of course I have no way to know.

But if this is (the) young Holly who appeared on Nancy Grace's program, a Holly who is that young, this goes from bizarre to just pathetically pathetic. How old are Cindy and George? Mid 50's? And a 'family friend' who is young enough to be their daugher speaks for them as a 'family friend'?

The enmeshment knows no boundaries! Have there been any other 'family friends' vouch for them on national tv?

Are there NO same age friends who can vouch for them? LOL.

I thought parents had boundaries that their childrens same age friends are their children's friends, not their own friends. But alas, seems there are absolutely no boundaries in that Anthony family. And I'm sure if one tried to break free of the enmeshment it would not be pretty. IMO it would take generations of seeking mental health to undo that level of dysfunction. Casey was wrong, she IS level.

Thanks for the addition of photos, Equalizer, btw. 
findcaylee
AOL
 Reply »
|Report Abuse |#2 Aug 4, 2008
she went to rockledge high school i believe, never thought she was the type to hang around crackheads like casey 

and here is the link for the equaizer
http://www.freewebs.com/equalizeyou/

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.