May 01, 2024, 05:54:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #118 3/25/09 - 3/30/09  (Read 280055 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #340 on: March 26, 2009, 09:13:07 AM »

I would love to see the entire Prosecution side of the court room sitting holding pictures of Caylee for the trials. 

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #341 on: March 26, 2009, 09:15:36 AM »

morning monkeys! it's almost Friday. ahhh. Can't wait.

That's a nice mother/daughter portrait of Casey and cin cin there Dolce. 

I remember you, Caylee.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: March 26, 2009, 09:16:10 AM »

Investigator: Finding Caylee Anthony was goal of visit to woods

Sarah Lundy and Bianca Prieto | Sentinel Staff Writers
    March 26, 2009

(snipped)
Private investigator Jim Hoover said under oath Wednesday that the purpose of his trip to a wooded area near the Anthony home in November was to look for the body of Caylee Marie Anthony.

He said private investigator Dominic Casey got a tip that directed them to the area where the toddler's remains were found a month later.

Hoover described what happened under questioning by attorney John Morgan, who represents Zenaida Gonzalez in her defamation lawsuit against Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony.

No body was found during their search, Hoover said.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-loc-casey-civil-032609,0,547485.story
It is sounding to me like Mr. Morgan is going to be able to win his case based on testimony alone.  When he wins this case it is sure to put a large wrench into the defenses stories thus far, and a huge hole in timeline and story...not to mention it adds more charges to all these assturds for lying under oath.
Why the need to look for a body if you are so sure as you stated to LE that Caylee was alive, moved 9 times, and that the kidnappers had her??
That's what I wonder too. Why would they send a PI to look in the woods if they KNEW she were alive? It makes no sense! Someone had to know something to send a PI to look in there. Who knew what, and why send someone else to look? Why don't they all just come out with the truth? Yeah, I know! Seriously though, what kind of people are they? Hearing that those PI's were sent in those woods to look for a body (I see no reason those PI's did it other than someone SENT THEM to do it) but, knowing now why they were there makes the A's and all their "sightings" and just their whole insistence on everything all the more suspicious to me. I just want to know, are they trying to protect KC, themselves, or is this all about money? What about CAYLEE??

Also, are they ever gonna back off the ZFG story. If not, why not? I think sticking with the ZFG story is the worst thing they could do cause it is the craziest hard to believe story. There is NO proof of her existence. Do they think she'll get off based on a fictional nanny? I'd have an easier time believing if KC accused another family member (all the evidence leads back to the house), than some person who can't be proven to have ever existed! It makes no sense that they haven't backed off ZFG. Is it just because KC is being sued, and they don't want to lose? Even if KC lost, it's not like she's going to have to pay anything, ever? Sorry to ramble on.
I should get myself going for the day!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: March 26, 2009, 09:18:58 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!!!!!!!!

HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM MISSISSIPPIGIRL THIS MORNING!!!!! A TORNADO HIT HER TOWN LAST NIGHT, DEVASTATION AND MANY INJURED!!!!!

Magee, MS. I'm going to look for more info!!

Keep us updated Monken. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: March 26, 2009, 09:19:01 AM »

Read "over yonder" that one of the posters was at the hearing today and sat behind sindy and george.  Said sindy was texting quite a bit during the hearing.  Apple doesn't fall to far.  Just thought it to be "funny" in a backwards kinda way!!   Smile

She and KC should be banned from ever using a cell phone again     

I'll bet my last dollar she was texting DC.  Does make you go hmmmmmmmmmm doesn't it???

I bet it was DC, too.   Right after that hearing, he cancelled his depo and announced he had obtained that high-priced lawyer.  He couldn't afford that lawyer without the blood money from Caylee's death!   He had to make sure the judge was going to rule for them - and CA was busy texting every little court detail to him!   Just my opinion.

Morning everyone.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: March 26, 2009, 09:21:54 AM »

I would love to see the entire Prosecution side of the court room sitting holding pictures of Caylee for the trials. 
Me too, even if Joy is among them  .  Someone in the last thread asked who the bald guy on the Prosecution side was, can't remember which Monkey.  I think it was the guy on NG last night from People Mag, Steve Helling.  Here's the link:  http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/25/ng.01.html. and NG said, tell JB to stop smirking.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #346 on: March 26, 2009, 09:24:44 AM »

That would be great.   Would they allow that in the court room?   I bet CA would have a fit!

Love the picture you posted of KC as a devil with CA on her shoulder.  I think CA looks evil, too - in the eyes.  I have never liked that woman.  JMO
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #347 on: March 26, 2009, 09:25:27 AM »

A couple things ...

Hoover can't remember if he's ever been arrested ... can't remember what celebrity/politician/athlete he's protected ... but he remembers EXACTLY where everyone sat at the Ritz .. oh, and by the way ... he's not impressed with staying at the Ritz ... he's "stayed at hotels before" ... 

AND MORE IMPORTANTLY ... according to Hoover ... the whole dinner at the Ritz ... when CinCin & Georgie & Lee & Mallory ... had just found out that Caylee's remains had been found ... there was NO ... NONE .. NADA ... discussion about it?!  If that's true ... the SA needs to use this to show that the whole A family and everyone involved with them already knew she was dead and where she would be found! 

It does make it all the more obvious doesnt it

Bread poodin gets ya in the house....WHO KNEW!

Cappy you are a good cook, think you could whip up some bread puddin? I would be happy to deliver it to their house!

Do No Evil 
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #348 on: March 26, 2009, 09:26:47 AM »

I realize it's late and has been a long day, but I was wonderind about somehting. Many folks have mentioned KC throwing CA/GA/LE under the bus.  Just curious if folks think that is a reasonable stategy. Why/Why not. Personally, I think it might work.

Mgo, I have thought from the beginning that she will throw dear ole SinSin under that big bus... It only makes sense.. Sin was the last one seen BY OTHERS with Caylee at the nursing home for fathers day, Sin has made herself look like a crazy person with her tall tales and insults hurled at anyone trying to help in the right way,like TES trying to find Caylees remains and the list goes on of people she has treated like garbage,and now the evidence is coming out and a Fathers day balloon was found in the area where her remains were found..so it is just playing right in to a ready made defense for KC..... I just pray it does not work.. but I fear it may. Sin scares me,she looks like a raving lunatic. She looks like pure evil. that family must have sold their souls to the devil at some point because they all look evil, but with Sin,there is something in her eyes that scares the he11 outta me. just my 2 cent worth.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: March 26, 2009, 09:26:48 AM »

HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM MISSISSIPPIGIRL THIS MORNING!!!!! A TORNADO HIT HER TOWN LAST NIGHT, DEVASTATION AND MANY INJURED!!!!!

Keep us updated Monken. 

Hey Trimm, i posted an article in musings, we were up at 2:30 this morn, that same storm line came through here!  You stay weather alert too, it usually makes its way to you after us! And it's gonna do the same thing again tonight!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: March 26, 2009, 09:31:26 AM »

I realize it's late and has been a long day, but I was wonderind about somehting. Many folks have mentioned KC throwing CA/GA/LE under the bus.  Just curious if folks think that is a reasonable stategy. Why/Why not. Personally, I think it might work.

Mgo, I have thought from the beginning that she will throw dear ole SinSin under that big bus... It only makes sense.. Sin was the last one seen BY OTHERS with Caylee at the nursing home for fathers day, Sin has made herself look like a crazy person with her tall tales and insults hurled at anyone trying to help in the right way,like TES trying to find Caylees remains and the list goes on of people she has treated like garbage,and now the evidence is coming out and a Fathers day balloon was found in the area where her remains were found..so it is just playing right in to a ready made defense for KC..... I just pray it does not work.. but I fear it may. Sin scares me,she looks like a raving lunatic. She looks like pure evil. that family must have sold their souls to the devil at some point because they all look evil, but with Sin,there is something in her eyes that scares the he11 outta me. just my 2 cent worth.

You and I are on the same page, Searching.   
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #351 on: March 26, 2009, 09:32:02 AM »

You must have a fabulous Dad!     Go Boilers!  Good Mojo for their game against UConn!

... And continuing with my Morgan Love ... he's now referring to it as the "Weekend at the Ritz"!   

If you're blue and you don't know where to go
why don't you go where fashion sits
Weekend at the Ritz.

Different types who wear a daycoat
Pants with stripes and cutaway coats, perfect fits
Weekend at the Ritz

Dressed up like a million dollar trouper
Trying hard to look like Gary Cooper (super duper)
Come let's mix where Rockafellers
Walk with sticks or umbrellas in their mitts
Weekend at the Ritz

Do No Evil 
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #352 on: March 26, 2009, 09:32:26 AM »

Investigator: Finding Caylee Anthony was goal of visit to woods

Sarah Lundy and Bianca Prieto | Sentinel Staff Writers
    March 26, 2009

(snipped)
Private investigator Jim Hoover said under oath Wednesday that the purpose of his trip to a wooded area near the Anthony home in November was to look for the body of Caylee Marie Anthony.

He said private investigator Dominic Casey got a tip that directed them to the area where the toddler's remains were found a month later.

Hoover described what happened under questioning by attorney John Morgan, who represents Zenaida Gonzalez in her defamation lawsuit against Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony.

No body was found during their search, Hoover said.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-loc-casey-civil-032609,0,547485.story
It is sounding to me like Mr. Morgan is going to be able to win his case based on testimony alone.  When he wins this case it is sure to put a large wrench into the defenses stories thus far, and a huge hole in timeline and story...not to mention it adds more charges to all these assturds for lying under oath.
Why the need to look for a body if you are so sure as you stated to LE that Caylee was alive, moved 9 times, and that the kidnappers had her??
That's what I wonder too. Why would they send a PI to look in the woods if they KNEW she were alive? It makes no sense! Someone had to know something to send a PI to look in there. Who knew what, and why send someone else to look? Why don't they all just come out with the truth? Yeah, I know! Seriously though, what kind of people are they? Hearing that those PI's were sent in those woods to look for a body (I see no reason those PI's did it other than someone SENT THEM to do it) but, knowing now why they were there makes the A's and all their "sightings" and just their whole insistence on everything all the more suspicious to me. I just want to know, are they trying to protect KC, themselves, or is this all about money? What about CAYLEE??

Also, are they ever gonna back off the ZFG story. If not, why not? I think sticking with the ZFG story is the worst thing they could do cause it is the craziest hard to believe story. There is NO proof of her existence. Do they think she'll get off based on a fictional nanny? I'd have an easier time believing if KC accused another family member (all the evidence leads back to the house), than some person who can't be proven to have ever existed! It makes no sense that they haven't backed off ZFG. Is it just because KC is being sued, and they don't want to lose? Even if KC lost, it's not like she's going to have to pay anything, ever? Sorry to ramble on.
I should get myself going for the day!!

And would this all not mean they were fraudulently taking donations to search for a live Caylee??

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: March 26, 2009, 09:34:42 AM »

quote Searching:
And would this all not mean they were fraudulently taking donations to search for a live Caylee??

good point Searching...

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #354 on: March 26, 2009, 09:39:44 AM »

I'm with you ... I think Dom probably knows the most dirt ... and then I was also wondering if he's afraid Morgan will ask him on tape ... what kind of "relationship" he had with CinCin exactly ....

I think if Dom was doing the nasty with CinCin it could get very interesting to watch! I predict much more stuttering when he gives his Depo!

If I were to watch Dom and Moe doing the nasty I think I would become a monk.

Do No Evil 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: March 26, 2009, 09:43:44 AM »

Read "over yonder" that one of the posters was at the hearing today and sat behind sindy and george.  Said sindy was texting quite a bit during the hearing.  Apple doesn't fall to far.  Just thought it to be "funny" in a backwards kinda way!!   Smile

She and KC should be banned from ever using a cell phone again     

I'll bet my last dollar she was texting DC.  Does make you go hmmmmmmmmmm doesn't it???

I bet it was DC, too.   Right after that hearing, he cancelled his depo and announced he had obtained that high-priced lawyer.  He couldn't afford that lawyer without the blood money from Caylee's death!   He had to make sure the judge was going to rule for them - and CA was busy texting every little court detail to him!   Just my opinion.

Morning everyone.

She is attached to her phone.Every time we saw her on tv back in the day...she was always on it.Casey acts just like her.She probably learned alot more from her mom than we know.  JMO

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: March 26, 2009, 09:44:20 AM »

I'm with you ... I think Dom probably knows the most dirt ... and then I was also wondering if he's afraid Morgan will ask him on tape ... what kind of "relationship" he had with CinCin exactly ....

I think if Dom was doing the nasty with CinCin it could get very interesting to watch! I predict much more stuttering when he gives his Depo!

EWWWW.  Gross..       
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #357 on: March 26, 2009, 09:45:19 AM »

I think I would head to a motel room with beer and pills.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: March 26, 2009, 09:45:59 AM »

<snipped>
...not to mention it adds more charges to all these assturds for lying under oath.

Well it would to me, but it seems that they can't get in trouble for anything. They ARE the victims here, now remember?
I've tried so hard all these months to believe they were just clueless and especially in major denial, but now after hearing so many things, I just don't know! It seems to me they (or maybe just LA)  knows alot more than they're saying? But then I tell myself, LE has to know even more then we do, and would they not investigate every last detail? No one else has been charged with anything, and that part has me wondering too. Is it that they're not done investigating the family, or they haven't found enough evidence against them? Maybe they ARE just clueless and in major denial??

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: March 26, 2009, 09:47:13 AM »

Keep us updated Monken. 

Hey Trimm, i posted an article in musings, we were up at 2:30 this morn, that same storm line came through here!  You stay weather alert too, it usually makes its way to you after us! And it's gonna do the same thing again tonight!! 

Thanks Monken.I'll go over to musing and check it out.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.