May 01, 2024, 05:37:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #118 3/25/09 - 3/30/09  (Read 280051 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #380 on: March 26, 2009, 10:18:49 AM »

What if:

Caylee was found by Hoover.  What then?!

The actions of the family stink, from the getgo.
The more I think about it the more I wonder if in protecting Casey, the family is protecting themselves.  What was their involvement on the l5/16 of June? 

It won't work MO -

I don't know Can. I'd like to think D. Casey/Hoover did not find Caylee. At the very least, I think Hoover was not there if D. Casey did find her remains. There aren't even any words to describe what useless trash the Anthonys would be, if D. Casey did find her and told them and they told him to keep quiet.

I don't think anyone but Ho Casey was involved in the actual murder and disposing of the remains. I do think there is a trememndous amount of guilt on the part of GA and CA -- CA in particular over the fight that allegedly took place on Father's Day. I think Cindy and George blame themselves and it is that guilt mixed with misplaced loyalty and forced denial that is causing them to protect Casey.

I remember you, Caylee.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #381 on: March 26, 2009, 10:19:21 AM »

Well it would to me, but it seems that they can't get in trouble for anything. They ARE the victims here, now remember?
I've tried so hard all these months to believe they were just clueless and especially in major denial, but now after hearing so many things, I just don't know! It seems to me they (or maybe just LA)  knows alot more than they're saying? But then I tell myself, LE has to know even more then we do, and would they not investigate every last detail? No one else has been charged with anything, and that part has me wondering too. Is it that they're not done investigating the family, or they haven't found enough evidence against them? Maybe they ARE just clueless and in major denial??

When this case first started, I was NOT the popular voice over in another thread. They were all saying Caylee had been given away to a nice family etc and I told them my thoughts. I knew from looking at KC when they arrested her that first time that she had killed Caylee. I have said from the start Lee knows a LOT more then he is letting on.. everyone was watching the sideshow mom and pops while Houdini Lee did his magic out of eye site. The code talk, I still believe was code talk,between he and KC was an eye opener as well. Sin changing her stories and her me me me rants she would go on,I knew she knew Caylee was dead from the start. I have NEVER seen Sin shed a tear. GA had a lot of people fooled, but the timing of his "suicide attempt" was really ironic and I knew it was to get the focus off that and onto himself. If you go back, every time something was going down, doc dump,jail calls,hearings etc,the Ants have pulled 1 stunt or another. From the beginning they have schemed and scammed to steer and control the investigation as well as what people thought,It did not work with me. They have known from the start, I would guess right after the 911 call where she stated "it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car" I believe KC came somewhat clean then and when she was on bond, they got what ever tale she was telling to make it look like she was a victim of some sort and or make Sin feel guilty for throwing her under the bus.. maybe a "well, you are going to get what you want mom,I will get the death penalty and you will be rid of me for good"..  I do believe Sin will go under the bus and she will excuse it with "well, they HAD to do that to save KC" . No Sin.... KC had a chance early on to tell the truth thru a limited immunity and chose the hard way thinking she was smarter then everyone else... No, I do not think they are in denial, I do not think they are clueless,I think they are making big bucks off the blood of that baby and at this point, the greed is obvious and Caylee is but a fleeting thought as they spend that $$ they have made off her death. I find them to be diabolical. I think we as a whole, people who never met Caylee have shed more tears for her then her own "family" has shed for her. They know what they are doing and I think a lot of what we seen after KC's first release was "the script" to be honest. This has been a scam,a scheme and quite a disgusting display if you ask me. Poor Caylee, the nation,the world loves her more then her "family". As for being charged, I wish they would charge them, but they have been to slick on what they have done, I doubt they have enough evidence to charge them, but I am waiting for the day. I hope eventually they will charge them,I would really lose a lot of faith in the justice system if they did not charge them. sorry to babble on but these are my thoughts on that..

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #382 on: March 26, 2009, 10:24:10 AM »

oh, Can, here's another interesting item. Not sure of the exact date but I got this screen capture during an interview GA and CA gave, can't remember the channel. Michelle Bart also did one that day. Seems like it may have been in November. Look at Cindy. Since the whole ordeal began, I have NEVER seen her look this distraught and worn down, at least not in public. I have asked the question before -- what caused this reaction on this particular day? Did D. Casey in fact find the remains and notify them? Did Casey (or Baez or someone else) tell them for a fact Caylee was dead?

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: March 26, 2009, 10:26:59 AM »

Found it ... lokks like Nov. 21.

http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=GeorgeAnthonyInterview_112020081037&cat=Local&title=George%20Anthony%20Interview

IIRC there was a press conference called then cancelled that day. Was this also around the time of the "mall sighting"?

I remember you, Caylee.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #384 on: March 26, 2009, 10:27:29 AM »

oh, Can, here's another interesting item. Not sure of the exact date but I got this screen capture during an interview GA and CA gave, can't remember the channel. Michelle Bart also did one that day. Seems like it may have been in November. Look at Cindy. Since the whole ordeal began, I have NEVER seen her look this distraught and worn down, at least not in public. I have asked the question before -- what caused this reaction on this particular day? Did D. Casey in fact find the remains and notify them? Did Casey (or Baez or someone else) tell them for a fact Caylee was dead?

you are a clever one

Do No Evil 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #385 on: March 26, 2009, 10:27:49 AM »

Searching, excellent post, and I agree.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: March 26, 2009, 10:29:20 AM »

Found it ... lokks like Nov. 21.

http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=GeorgeAnthonyInterview_112020081037&cat=Local&title=George%20Anthony%20Interview

IIRC there was a press conference called then cancelled that day. Was this also around the time of the "mall sighting"?
Yes, I believe it was, and Cindy did look the worse I had ever seen her. But she bounced back quite fast. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: March 26, 2009, 10:29:29 AM »

Has anyone actually seen the latest, amended State's witness list?  I've seen that it was updated & NG said she had a copy but I cannot find a .pdf of it anywhere. TIA, Lovinlife

All I found so far is from January.
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/3884579/Casey-Anthony-State-Witness-List

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: March 26, 2009, 10:30:23 AM »

I would love to see atty. Morgan play that video for GA and CA and ask them point blank: Did you know for a fact that Caylee was dead on this day? Did you know her remains were in the woods off of Suburban Drive?

If they knew ... this is a level of sickness I cannot comprehend.

I remember you, Caylee.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #389 on: March 26, 2009, 10:31:13 AM »

ok, who's ready for their morning pick-me-up?

you can thank me later!!! 

"hey, Joy, how u doin?"

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest. This picture of Georgie boy just shows a lewd , dirty old man to me. You know the kind that just makes the hair stand up on the back of your neck. And the ones Momma's warn you about. Wonder if he has something going with Joy?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: March 26, 2009, 10:33:25 AM »

Remember the LKL appearance right beofre remains were found? GA got choke up when they played the Caylee video?

It's true -- a picture is worth a 1,000 words.

They knew Caylee was dead. (Repeat.)

The only question in my mind is did they know where he remains were? Did D. Casey find the remains and leave them there?

I remember you, Caylee.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: March 26, 2009, 10:34:30 AM »

What if:

Caylee was found by Hoover.  What then?!

The actions of the family stink, from the getgo.
The more I think about it the more I wonder if in protecting Casey, the family is protecting themselves.  What was their involvement on the l5/16 of June? 

It won't work MO -

I don't know Can. I'd like to think D. Casey/Hoover did not find Caylee. At the very least, I think Hoover was not there if D. Casey did find her remains. There aren't even any words to describe what useless trash the Anthonys would be, if D. Casey did find her and told them and they told him to keep quiet.

I don't think anyone but Ho Casey was involved in the actual murder and disposing of the remains. I do think there is a trememndous amount of guilt on the part of GA and CA -- CA in particular over the fight that allegedly took place on Father's Day. I think Cindy and George blame themselves and it is that guilt mixed with misplaced loyalty and forced denial that is causing them to protect Casey.

Yes, there's a lot of guilt to go around GnM.
I guess I should had said - had they found Caylee, what then, what would have been their next move? 
I suppose they could have reported to LE stating they were just doing their own private search, based on the fact it was a wooded area near Anthony home and the knowledge Casey buried childhood pets there.
Still, I think they had inside information as to where Caylee was.  They just didn't find her.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: March 26, 2009, 10:37:52 AM »

He sits in court with his fingers crossed? WTF? Seriously? Is he five?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/03/casey-anthony-case--9.html

I remember you, Caylee.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: March 26, 2009, 10:38:20 AM »

Well it would to me, but it seems that they can't get in trouble for anything. They ARE the victims here, now remember?
I've tried so hard all these months to believe they were just clueless and especially in major denial, but now after hearing so many things, I just don't know! It seems to me they (or maybe just LA)  knows alot more than they're saying? But then I tell myself, LE has to know even more then we do, and would they not investigate every last detail? No one else has been charged with anything, and that part has me wondering too. Is it that they're not done investigating the family, or they haven't found enough evidence against them? Maybe they ARE just clueless and in major denial??

When this case first started, I was NOT the popular voice over in another thread. They were all saying Caylee had been given away to a nice family etc and I told them my thoughts. I knew from looking at KC when they arrested her that first time that she had killed Caylee. I have said from the start Lee knows a LOT more then he is letting on.. everyone was watching the sideshow mom and pops while Houdini Lee did his magic out of eye site. The code talk, I still believe was code talk,between he and KC was an eye opener as well. Sin changing her stories and her me me me rants she would go on,I knew she knew Caylee was dead from the start. I have NEVER seen Sin shed a tear. GA had a lot of people fooled, but the timing of his "suicide attempt" was really ironic and I knew it was to get the focus off that and onto himself. If you go back, every time something was going down, doc dump,jail calls,hearings etc,the Ants have pulled 1 stunt or another. From the beginning they have schemed and scammed to steer and control the investigation as well as what people thought,It did not work with me. They have known from the start, I would guess right after the 911 call where she stated "it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car" I believe KC came somewhat clean then and when she was on bond, they got what ever tale she was telling to make it look like she was a victim of some sort and or make Sin feel guilty for throwing her under the bus.. maybe a "well, you are going to get what you want mom,I will get the death penalty and you will be rid of me for good"..  I do believe Sin will go under the bus and she will excuse it with "well, they HAD to do that to save KC" . No Sin.... KC had a chance early on to tell the truth thru a limited immunity and chose the hard way thinking she was smarter then everyone else... No, I do not think they are in denial, I do not think they are clueless,I think they are making big bucks off the blood of that baby and at this point, the greed is obvious and Caylee is but a fleeting thought as they spend that $$ they have made off her death. I find them to be diabolical. I think we as a whole, people who never met Caylee have shed more tears for her then her own "family" has shed for her. They know what they are doing and I think a lot of what we seen after KC's first release was "the script" to be honest. This has been a scam,a scheme and quite a disgusting display if you ask me. Poor Caylee, the nation,the world loves her more then her "family". As for being charged, I wish they would charge them, but they have been to slick on what they have done, I doubt they have enough evidence to charge them, but I am waiting for the day. I hope eventually they will charge them,I would really lose a lot of faith in the justice system if they did not charge them. sorry to babble on but these are my thoughts on that..

Good morning Searching and all--Searching, I couldn't agree more with your post.  I don't think G&A were involved with Caylee's death and I believe they loved her with all their hearts.  Notice "Loved" is in the past tense.  When they discovered she was dead, and I believe it was shortly after Cindy dragged Casey home, they transferred all of their feeling to Casey, no matter what she had done.  They know she killed Caylee and IMO they have known since early on and all of their actions have been to hinder the investigation and obstruct justice.  They have lied under oath and have done whatever they thought necessary to protect that slut of a daughter, Casey.  They should be charged.  It appears to me that LE is in denial about Cindy, George and Lee.  They are covered with teflon as far as Orlando LE is concerned and justice will never be done in this case, IMO.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: March 26, 2009, 10:40:01 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/03/casey-anthony-case--9.html

'Morning, Goodnmad.  IMO If they had taught Casey to keep her legs crossed, George wouldn't have to keep his fingers crossed.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: March 26, 2009, 10:43:18 AM »

Unbelievable, I haven't crossed my fingers for good luck since I was a kid. Now if I tried it I probably couldn't uncross them   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: March 26, 2009, 10:44:18 AM »

Searching, excellent post, and I agree.

I agree Searching - great post.   The only thing I can add is that I think Bozo talked KC out of telling the truth/taking limited immunity early on - because he had his own agenda - to be famous.   He knew the world was watching this case - and he knew it was his ticket to fame.  God knows his smarts wasn't going to take him there!   JMO.

GnM - loved the picture of Georgie in the court room.   Very funny!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: March 26, 2009, 10:44:28 AM »

'Morning, Goodnmad.  IMO If they had taught Casey to keep her legs crossed, George wouldn't have to keep his fingers crossed.
YES 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: March 26, 2009, 10:45:22 AM »

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: March 26, 2009, 10:46:01 AM »

Remember the LKL appearance right beofre remains were found? GA got choke up when they played the Caylee video?

It's true -- a picture is worth a 1,000 words.

They knew Caylee was dead. (Repeat.)

The only question in my mind is did they know where he remains were? Did D. Casey find the remains and leave them there?

Great question!!!  (you are a clever monkey!) 
If that were the case...Cindy knew the truth, but continued down the road
of protecting Casey (even though she didn't visit her in jail).

I agree, Cindy knew.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.