May 01, 2024, 05:32:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #118 3/25/09 - 3/30/09  (Read 280050 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: March 26, 2009, 11:29:46 AM »

So D Casey got a high powered lawyer, didn't do the deposition, and then yesterday Judge Strickland said the other part of Dominic's interview is not going public. Hmm.....

Wouldn't you like to get your little paws on that?
Hmmm I missed that part..... WHAT could be in there to not let it go public??? I want to know... BLINK???? can you ask Morgan? lol oh Blink?? our monkey journalist,morgan may tell you Smile

13 pages were sealed not to be released because they were considered "work product" - addressing when DC worked for Baez reportedly

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: March 26, 2009, 11:29:57 AM »

Hey QM.  
What do you think about George's boat? 

What do you think about George's boat?
Boat? A new boat?                          

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: March 26, 2009, 11:30:38 AM »

Thanks Capp.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: March 26, 2009, 11:31:10 AM »

<snipped>

13 pages were sealed not to be released because they were considered "work product" - addressing when DC worked for Baez reportedly

Well, that sound good! Is it good??

RIP Sweet Puppy
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #424 on: March 26, 2009, 11:31:29 AM »

I must have broke the cage 

George's leer broke it. Note ot self: Do not post George's face before noon. 

I remember you, Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: March 26, 2009, 11:34:31 AM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/26/caseycaylee-anthony-case-pi-deposed-in-gonzalez-suit-implicates-abc-and-lee-anthony/

Casey/Caylee Anthony Case: PI Deposed in Gonzalez Suit Implicates ABC and Lee Anthony
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #426 on: March 26, 2009, 11:35:14 AM »

I ask this yesterday but it might have got lost in the last thread.  With JB stating that there was in fact a retainer with Casey and LKB how does this affect the case and Mr & Mrs LKB?

JB admitted that there was a retainer between him and Casey. When Judge S asked if there were any others JB said she had a retainer with LKB.   Here is my question that I hope someone can answer.  If in fact there is a retainer with LKB that means Casey is paying her rather than pro bono.  With Mr. LKB being a expert for Fox and openly talking about the case surely LKB is in a big pile of poop from an ethical place should Mr. LKB let pillow talk slip out on one of his appearances (lets hypothesis here that perhaps LKB told him about the chloroform found in the hair and Mr. LKB let it slip).

In a situation like this would it not be grounds for a retrial, anything that slipped not be permissible in court, and Mrs. LKB being taken to task with the Bar for breaking privilege?  I think privilege even applies to the man you are sleeping with no?

I am not sure on this either,but I did e-mail prosecution yesterday thanking them for being a voice for Caylee and telling them how disgusted I am with Baez and his grand standing for the cameras and that stunt he pulls in court every time of accusing prosecution of leaking information when he needs to plug the huge holes leaking in his boat before he sinks... and asked if what Baden did on Whorealdo about the chloroform in hair would not be considered a leak......lol

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: March 26, 2009, 11:37:06 AM »

I must have broke the cage 

I've been locked out for about 20 minutes.
But on the up side I found a newborn kitten over in my garage apartment. 

Awwww.   I want one.....   or two......   or three   (I'm a crazy cat lady).
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: March 26, 2009, 11:41:26 AM »

Thanks Trimm!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: March 26, 2009, 11:46:55 AM »

So D Casey got a high powered lawyer, didn't do the deposition, and then yesterday Judge Strickland said the other part of Dominic's interview is not going public. Hmm.....

Good Morning Monks...old and new!  forgive me but I am confused? Do we know the name of the attorney DC got? Is he a CRIMINAL atty?  When did Judge Strickland say the other part of DC's interview would not be public? What other part?? I thought he DIDN'T do it? Wasn't he under subpoena to do the depo?   Do I need more coffee??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: March 26, 2009, 11:48:58 AM »

sniiped: When asked who he felt Dominic Casey was on the phone with, he said he was never told but that he always thought it was Lee Anthony.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/26/caseycaylee-anthony-case-pi-deposed-in-gonzalez-suit-implicates-abc-and-lee-anthony/

so, if this is the case, do you monkeys think Lee figured out Casey's Zenaida/Gonzalez riddle? Close to home ... or did Casey flat out tell Baez and he passed it along???

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: March 26, 2009, 11:51:02 AM »

sniiped: When asked who he felt Dominic Casey was on the phone with, he said he was never told but that he always thought it was Lee Anthony.

so, if this is the case, do you monkeys think Lee figured out Casey's Zenaida/Gonzalez riddle? Close to home ... or did Casey flat out tell Baez and he passed it along???

I think she told him....he is not smart enough to figure it out on his own

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: March 26, 2009, 11:53:04 AM »

you're prob right sunny, he is not the brightest bulb in the socket. 

But what was the purpose of going into the woods then ... to find and REMOVE the remains and evidence? To verify the info and report the discovery to LE? (HA!) To simply do nothing? 

What exactly was the plan?

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: March 26, 2009, 11:54:22 AM »

Thanks Klaas. 
Blink Rocks.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: March 26, 2009, 11:55:17 AM »

I was wondering about whether or not LKB was shopping around photos and Casey's "Story," (Whatever that is!!! How I murdered my daughter?) The judge didn't ask, as far as I could tell, whether or not she is making financial deals, just whether or not she had been paid a retainer.  If that is true, technically Baez and Casey would be telling the truth about Baez not doing it. I guess whatever Strickland was told in chambers satisfied him.  Boy, I'd like to know what it was.  Probably that Cindypoo is making deals.

Also, if she told the mister about the chloroform, he should have had the common sense not to announce it to the world.  That surprised me as I know of no other way he could have known, if he is correct.

I was actually disappointed that Ashton lost his temper.  I don't think that has a place in a courtroom and it gave Baez an opening to say he wouldn't comment on Ashton's temper while smirking.  Hope he gets it under control.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: March 26, 2009, 11:55:18 AM »

Hoover states when asked who may have told DC where to find the remains that he thought it was Lee.  ( I have not made it through all the videos yet so am only going what was on the media last night)

DC said it was a psychic.

Have we seen the phone logs from DC to confirm or throw out the Psychic yet?

Also was it not shortly after the remains were found that Luka was yapping about Lee possibly facing obstruction of justice charges?

Can DC not face contempt of court charges since he was a no show for his depostion yesterday?

JB still says Casey is innocent.  He even slipped it in yesterday while in court.  If she is so friggin innocent why are they not spending the blood money on finding the real perp?  Why are they not all over the media with tidbits of the supposed real story?  JB must be a pretty crappy lawyer to let his client sit all these months in jail when she is "innocent" without bail even.  You would think he would be working his arse off to get her out and follow up on the "guilty" one if she is so innocent.  You would also think that GA and CA would be spending their money on finding and convicting the real killer rather than buying the S.S Dingy.  Why are they not all over the news about freeing their innocent daughter from jail and the police looking for the real killer?  They had no problem with going on about the police looking for a live Caylee rather than a dead Caylee so why are they not doing the same if they believe their daughter is innocent to free her from jail and have the police look for the real guilty one.

Sorry for the rant but there are so many things with all these people that just has me so angry right now.  About 6 months ago my daughter was not on the school bus when it arrived after school.  The bus driver looked puzzled that I was out there waiting as she thought that someone had picked her up from school.  I was in my car so fast and doing Mach 1 to the school I can not remember the whole drive, no purse nothing, just grabbed the keys and floored the car.  When I got there everything was fine and it turned out she was talking to a teacher after class and missed the bus.  My gut reaction was to immediately go find her and my adrenaline went off the charts. 

How can all these people continue with their stories and lies and still sleep at night.  What the heck happend to their love for Caylee and doing right by her?
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: March 26, 2009, 11:58:18 AM »

Hoover's depo on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=casey+anthony+james+hoover

Regrets, I've had a few......
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: March 26, 2009, 11:59:34 AM »

As Im listening to Hoover's evasiveness in providing answers, it seems he is minimizing his role in the Anthony camp & what he is most concerned about is not giving up the Anthonys.  He knows more than he is saying & heard alot more in several conversations than he is giving up, that's obvious.   I'm stunned that he didnt show up with legal representation, but that's his problem & leaves a door open.   One could say if he did nothing wrong or worked in concert with a cover up that he doesnt need an attorney BUT he withheld vital information from LE until he was urged to contact the FBI with what he knew & his video.   Now, some of this could be normal nerves but the rest of his apprehension could be he fears consequence for his involvement and/or he's had a talking to by the Anthony camp.   His demeanor & willingness to speak to the facts as he knows them seems to have taken a turn.

Im stunned, but I'm surprised Morgan (or at least thus far) hasnt questioned why he went "in secret" to the TES center in Nov to report that tip that Casey's car was seen at that wooded area.    Key thing to remember was Tim returned to Orlando for that search Nov 8, I think the actual search started Nov 11th.    DC called Hoover to go to those woods to find Caylee who was dead Nov 15th....just saying there is more to this story

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: March 26, 2009, 11:59:43 AM »

Good Morning Monks...old and new!  forgive me but I am confused? Do we know the name of the attorney DC got? Is he a CRIMINAL atty?  When did Judge Strickland say the other part of DC's interview would not be public? What other part?? I thought he DIDN'T do it? Wasn't he under subpoena to do the depo?   Do I need more coffee??

Hey Sunny.The lawyers name is Chaney Mason.
Judge strickland made the remark yesterday evening.
We never heard the whole interview.
Now I need more coffee. 

~ Peter Frampton
PaleGreenPants
Scared Monkey

« Reply #439 on: March 26, 2009, 12:00:19 PM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  I have thought all along that Cindy knew that Caylee was not coming back.  She was just so odd in even the early interviews.  Also, the fact that they never looked anywhere for her sets my hinky meter off.  It has also always bothered me that she gathered the "friends" together, without LE.  That sounds like a story straightening meeting to me.  I am not sure that George knew.  And I think it's been clear from interviews released and even the tapes of Lee and KC in the jail that the family as a whole did not respect him.  I would not be surprised if Cindy didn't inform him on their way to LKL.  I just cannot believe they didn't know because if it was a surprise that their granddaughter's body had been found around the corner from their home, how could they go out for dinner?  That's just too odd.  I think this family is beyond our comprehension (thank the Lord) and that they have been in coverup mode since the beginning.  I'm not sure KC ever actually told them, even Lee, anything, but I think their lifetime of experience with her made it clear to them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.