April 30, 2024, 04:38:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #118 3/25/09 - 3/30/09  (Read 279962 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #460 on: March 26, 2009, 12:16:03 PM »

As Im listening to Hoover's evasiveness in providing answers, it seems he is minimizing his role in the Anthony camp & what he is most concerned about is not giving up the Anthonys.  He knows more than he is saying & heard alot more in several conversations than he is giving up, that's obvious.   I'm stunned that he didnt show up with legal representation, but that's his problem & leaves a door open.   One could say if he did nothing wrong or worked in concert with a cover up that he doesnt need an attorney BUT he withheld vital information from LE until he was urged to contact the FBI with what he knew & his video.   Now, some of this could be normal nerves but the rest of his apprehension could be he fears consequence for his involvement and/or he's had a talking to by the Anthony camp.   His demeanor & willingness to speak to the facts as he knows them seems to have taken a turn.

Im stunned, but I'm surprised Morgan (or at least thus far) hasnt questioned why he went "in secret" to the TES center in Nov to report that tip that Casey's car was seen at that wooded area.    Key thing to remember was Tim returned to Orlando for that search Nov 8, I think the actual search started Nov 11th.    DC called Hoover to go to those woods to find Caylee who was dead Nov 15th....just saying there is more to this story

Yes, there is more to the story, my blood is boiling, none of this feels right and that includes Kronk, I don't like or trust Kronk anymore then the rest of them. 

I agree .. there is more. so much more.

Here is what Kronk said on GMA:

"No good deed goes unpunished," he said. "There's all the speculation that there were tips. Nobody tipped me off. I figured this out by myself. I've never even met those people [the Anthony family]."

Do we believe him? I'm not sure.

I do know for a fact that he did not kill Caylee or place her remains there though. I just hope and pray the jury's hinky meter doesn't go into high alert RE: Kronk. Reasonable doubt is a bad thing in this case.

I remember you, Caylee.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #461 on: March 26, 2009, 12:16:08 PM »

Has anyone actually seen the latest, amended State's witness list?  I've seen that it was updated & NG said she had a copy but I cannot find a .pdf of it anywhere. TIA, Lovinlife

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/sanctionswitnesses.pdf

Lovin, if no one else has already responded, try this one, ......it's dated Jan 23....scroll past the 4 pages of Baez's sanction......

JP Chat is on there.....is there an interview with him somewhere?

hmmm speaking of JP Chatt..... we know Caylee looks just like him... it is now said a "JOSH" is Caylees father.. J=Josh???? His name can not be just a simple J P  right?? could his name indeed be Josh?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #462 on: March 26, 2009, 12:18:18 PM »

thought i had seen it all..................but now Flossy is laying eggs 
Not only that, but the bigger grey bunny has quite an interesting look on his face   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: March 26, 2009, 12:18:19 PM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  I have thought all along that Cindy knew that Caylee was not coming back.  She was just so odd in even the early interviews.  Also, the fact that they never looked anywhere for her sets my hinky meter off.  It has also always bothered me that she gathered the "friends" together, without LE.  That sounds like a story straightening meeting to me.  I am not sure that George knew.  And I think it's been clear from interviews released and even the tapes of Lee and KC in the jail that the family as a whole did not respect him.  I would not be surprised if Cindy didn't inform him on their way to LKL.  I just cannot believe they didn't know because if it was a surprise that their granddaughter's body had been found around the corner from their home, how could they go out for dinner?  That's just too odd.  I think this family is beyond our comprehension (thank the Lord) and that they have been in coverup mode since the beginning.  I'm not sure KC ever actually told them, even Lee, anything, but I think their lifetime of experience with her made it clear to them.

I am not sure if she knew....but she knew...if you know what I mean. I do think casey told Lee.....but told him it was an accident....and she might have gotten by with that if it were NOT for the duct tape...JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #464 on: March 26, 2009, 12:18:52 PM »

Has anyone actually seen the latest, amended State's witness list?  I've seen that it was updated & NG said she had a copy but I cannot find a .pdf of it anywhere. TIA, Lovinlife

Lovin, if no one else has already responded, try this one, ......it's dated Jan 23....scroll past the 4 pages of Baez's sanction......

hmmm speaking of JP Chatt..... we know Caylee looks just like him... it is now said a "JOSH" is Caylees father.. J=Josh???? His name can not be just a simple J P  right?? could his name indeed be Josh?

I was thinking he was John Phillip? could be wrong of course ...

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: March 26, 2009, 12:19:12 PM »

snipped:
Hoover states when asked who may have told DC where to find the remains that he thought it was Lee.  ( I have not made it through all the videos yet so am only going what was on the media last night)

DC said it was a psychic.

Have we seen the phone logs from DC to confirm or throw out the Psychic yet?

Also was it not shortly after the remains were found that Luka was yapping about Lee possibly facing obstruction of justice charges?

I am convinced that Lee Anthony is the one who told them where Caylee's body could be found, after being told by Baez where to look.

me too!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: March 26, 2009, 12:19:42 PM »

morning monkey peeps

Morning JuJu!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: March 26, 2009, 12:19:57 PM »

Wasnt it determined that JP Chatt did not know Casey in 2005?   He was Morales' roomie

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: March 26, 2009, 12:20:08 PM »

Thank-you, I have to listen to the other parts first, trying to fit it in without interruption.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: March 26, 2009, 12:20:14 PM »

thought i had seen it all..................but now Flossy is laying eggs 
Not only that, but the bigger grey bunny has quite an interesting look on his face   

that is one happy bunny! 

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: March 26, 2009, 12:21:27 PM »

Wasnt it determined that JP Chatt did not know Casey in 2005?   He was Morales' roomie

IIRC is was said by Amy (maybe?) during an LE interview. IMO that does not make it fact.

I remember you, Caylee.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: March 26, 2009, 12:21:34 PM »

you're prob right sunny, he is not the brightest bulb in the socket. 

But what was the purpose of going into the woods then ... to find and REMOVE the remains and evidence? To verify the info and report the discovery to LE? (HA!) To simply do nothing? 

What exactly was the plan?

I think to verify....and remove all the evidence.....then report finding the remains...thereby, in their twisted minds, proving casey didn't do it. Remember cin-cin has said all along they have no evidence
You bet she did, that woman needs to be slapped silly, the whole rotten bunch does. I was thinking about that last LKL interview the night before Caylee's remains were found, and they had come to Ca also for a sighting. Then Cindy said there was a sighting I believe in Tenn. I'm not going to rest until info comes out who the child in the Mall belongs to, I just know that little girl belongs to one of the players in this mess. For some reason I'm madder about all of this more now than I was before. 

To me the child in the mall sighting resembled JW's little girl and she bragged about how close the resemblance to Caylee is....  ummm Joy, where was your husband when Caylee was conceived??? hmmmm   

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: March 26, 2009, 12:22:41 PM »

thanks Capp!

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: March 26, 2009, 12:23:22 PM »

D Casey was scheduled to do the depo, but didn't. I thought I read in one of the links this morning, he could be held in contempt of court, yeh, like that's going to happen.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: March 26, 2009, 12:24:23 PM »

IIRC is was said by Amy (maybe?) during an LE interview. IMO that does not make it fact.

Well, you also have to look with who Casey communicated with in 2005, and there is none from JP Chatt revealed.   None of her friends that she did indeed hang with pre 2008 spoke of JP Chatt either.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: March 26, 2009, 12:26:29 PM »

D Casey was scheduled to do the depo, but didn't. I thought I read in one of the links this morning, he could be held in contempt of court, yeh, like that's going to happen.

Yes, he most certainly can.   Lawyering up isnt an excuse to cancel, there should have been a negotiation as to when & to what extent he would testify in deposition.   I want to know what date he retained counsel.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: March 26, 2009, 12:26:36 PM »

By the sounds of the text messages in reading them, I do believe her friends were NOT completely honest to start, so .... I also would not be surprised if both KC and JP lied about knowing each other to everyone else.....

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #477 on: March 26, 2009, 12:27:11 PM »

Well, you also have to look with who Casey communicated with in 2005, and there is none from JP Chatt revealed.   None of her friends that she did indeed hang with pre 2008 spoke of JP Chatt either.

That makes sense, but like I've said before all it takes is a one-night stand. If they are around the same age and live in the same town at the time, could have hooked up at a party one night. It's possible. But so are dozens of other scenarios.

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: March 26, 2009, 12:27:43 PM »

I was thinking he was John Phillip? could be wrong of course ...

Yes that is his name.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: March 26, 2009, 12:28:04 PM »

you're prob right sunny, he is not the brightest bulb in the socket. 

But what was the purpose of going into the woods then ... to find and REMOVE the remains and evidence? To verify the info and report the discovery to LE? (HA!) To simply do nothing? 

What exactly was the plan?

I think to verify....and remove all the evidence.....then report finding the remains...thereby, in their twisted minds, proving casey didn't do it. Remember cin-cin has said all along they have no evidence
You bet she did, that woman needs to be slapped silly, the whole rotten bunch does. I was thinking about that last LKL interview the night before Caylee's remains were found, and they had come to Ca also for a sighting. Then Cindy said there was a sighting I believe in Tenn. I'm not going to rest until info comes out who the child in the Mall belongs to, I just know that little girl belongs to one of the players in this mess. For some reason I'm madder about all of this more now than I was before. 

I am with you......I was really upset yesterday with that hearing and then seeing that frigging boat 'for all missing children' ..my blood was boiling.....I had to walk away from the computer......and stay away until today. The audacity of this group of dysfunctional sub humans......ggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I was kinda wishy washy about LP buying that property...now I hope he does and dedicated it to all MURDERED and missing children......let it be a constant reminder to the A's that Caylee was murdered by their offspring....this creature they made. I hope Caylee haunts them every hour of every day!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.