May 01, 2024, 02:23:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #118 3/25/09 - 3/30/09  (Read 280032 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: March 26, 2009, 10:00:31 PM »

Earlier I did a quick age progression of Caylee for those trying to figure out who daddy may have been.  I used Casey as the base.  I just spent some time using both Casey and Sindy as the base and though fairly similar to the first one, she turns out more like Sindy.  Here you go

Also for your viewing pleasure I have done an age progression on Sindy alone.  View at your own risk.

Northern Rose - what program are you using?  Is there an online link?
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: March 26, 2009, 10:08:10 PM »

I tried to call KFN and got a voice mail thing. Then it said to press o to speak with operator and operator was away from phone. Was going to ask them a few questions.
    About that new boat 

No I was thinking about making a huge donation and wanted to find out how they spent their money, how many certified leaders they had. and if Dennis is certified. How many kids they have found.....you know the kind of questions that a Monkey really needs to know before they donate a huge amount of money to them. hehe

I hope you have lots of that Monopoly Money to donate. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: March 26, 2009, 10:09:52 PM »

Earlier I did a quick age progression of Caylee for those trying to figure out who daddy may have been.  I used Casey as the base.  I just spent some time using both Casey and Sindy as the base and though fairly similar to the first one, she turns out more like Sindy.  Here you go

Also for your viewing pleasure I have done an age progression on Sindy alone.  View at your own risk.

http://www.faceresearch.org/

If you create an account you can use your own image, calibrate them and then run them through progression as well as comparison.  Warning must have program on full screen to calibrate properly.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: March 26, 2009, 10:10:16 PM »

Well..depending how much money they rake in over the next ten years..due to KFN and books, movies, appearances..Cindy may go for some cosmetic surgery..just to piss Casey off...really that is what I believe.

She already seems to have had a makeover, probably at ABC's expense..I am sure she will finagle whatever other cosmetic issues she feels she needs..in addition to the money.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: March 26, 2009, 10:13:54 PM »

Something else new for KFN

http://www.extremesearchandrescue.com/

I don't find EITHER of their names listed as CERTIFIED
. I sent them the web site link for KFN website and asked them to do something about it if they are not certified and advertising as they are, since that endangers lives. I have been certified for many years and I am LIVID about this. They have to take SARTECH III certification exam Introduction to Search and Rescue first and then each area is tested individually. I believe they are full of crap about being certified and this a DANGEROUS LIE if they have not been certified.

http://www.nasar.org/nasar/education.php

General Search and Rescue Courses
These courses are recommended for all search and rescue professionals regardless of specialty or search terrain.
# Introduction to Search and Rescue (ISAR)/SARTECH III
# Fundamentals of Search and Rescue (FUNSAR)
# Managing the Lost Person Incident (MLPI)
# Advanced Search and Rescue (ADSAR)
Specialty Courses
These courses are recommended for those with specific interest or involvement in the specialty.
# Planning Section Chief: Emergency Response
# Incident Commander for Search & Rescue (ICSAR)
# Incident Commander: Emergency Response (ICER)
# Planning Section Chief for Search & Rescue (PSCSAR)
Educator Workshops
These workshops provide the framework necessary to become an official NASAR Instructor, Evaluator or Lead Evaluator.
# Canine SARTECH Evaluator Workshop
# Introduction to Search and Rescue Instructor Workshop
# Fundamentals of Search and Rescue Instructor Workshop
# Managing the Lost Person Incident Instructor Workshop
# Advanced Search and Rescue Instructor Workshop
# SARTECH II Evaluator Workshop
# SARTECH I/Crew Leader Evaluator Workshop
General Certification Exams
These examinations are based on the standards developed by NASAR and recognized by many states and SAR organizations as minimum knowledge and skill requirements for all SAR professionals regardless of specialty or search terrain. For certification criteria and Ready Pack requirements, click on the word EDUCATION at the top of this page.
# SARTECH I / Crewleader
# SARTECH III Examination
# SARTECH II Examination
Specialty Certification Exams
These examinations are based on standards developed by NASAR and recognized by many states and SAR organizations as minimum knowledge and skill requirements for canines and their handlers.
# Canine Avalanche Responder
# Canine Disaster Responder - Live, HRD or Forensic HRD
# Canine Human Remains Detection (HRD) Water Examination
# Canine SARTECH Trailing Search - I, II and III
# Canine SARTECH Area Search - I, II and III
# Canine Human Remains Detection (HRD) Land Examination

Whooooo Hooooooo...excellent thoughts. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: March 26, 2009, 10:17:28 PM »

http://www.faceresearch.org/

If you create an account you can use your own image, calibrate them and then run them through progression as well as comparison.  Warning must have program on full screen to calibrate properly.

Thanks!
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: March 26, 2009, 10:18:34 PM »

Is Some Monkey feeding Mr. Morgan these questions?  They are awesome!
Klaas, Red, Dana and Blink are whispering in Mr Morgan's ear.

Just kidding. I wish Rob had the hotline to Mr Morgan too. I miss Rob, he made JSM not feel like a silly monkey. 

Lol, we are...

I agree on Rob.. I am familiar with his work on Haleigh's thread, and more than Caylee's, because of his expertise, I hope he can come back...
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #827 on: March 26, 2009, 10:18:36 PM »

Well..depending how much money they rake in over the next ten years..due to KFN and books, movies, appearances..Cindy may go for some cosmetic surgery..just to piss Casey off...really that is what I believe.

She already seems to have had a makeover, probably at ABC's expense..I am sure she will finagle whatever other cosmetic issues she feels she needs..in addition to the money.

Gypsy you took the words right out of my mouth - the hag will go and have everything nipped and tucked no matter the cost - she is a vain beotch.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: March 26, 2009, 10:20:49 PM »

I really dont understand NG...is she nuts? she is being so nice with cindy!!! when it is so obvius that Cindy is lying to protect a KILLER, the kind of killer that NG hates.....!!
if cindy had a relationship with the PI...it only shows that the family is crazy....having lovers when caylee's body still warm puaj IT HAS A LOT TO DO WITH THE CASE
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: March 26, 2009, 10:21:06 PM »

My darling DD-
I LOVE to see the word finagle in print, lol

B
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: March 26, 2009, 10:24:58 PM »

TURBO

You have to been onto something there about certification, please see it thru.   Look at it this way if Milstead has been caught trying to impersonate a police officer amongst other things, why wouldnt he be willing to lie about being certfied.  As far as Im concerned even if he gives a song a dance that the operation is not running yet & the "intent" is for them to be certified, they should be denied  receiving certification ever for publicly falsifing their qualifications.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: March 26, 2009, 10:28:55 PM »

Another issue I keep bringing up in the KFN-Anthony scamathon, Milstead has been convicted of a felony, low but still a felony.    He should not be running any organization, dealing with directly or directing others when it comes to the welfare of minors.   Hopefully, all his fraudelent business practices will catch up to him as well, right along with his new partners in crime, the Anthonys.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: March 26, 2009, 10:33:54 PM »

Another issue I keep bringing up in the KFN-Anthony scamathon, Milstead has been convicted of a felony, low but still a felony.    He should not be running any organization, dealing with directly or directing others when it comes to the welfare of minors.   Hopefully, all his fraudelent business practices will catch up to him as well, right along with his new partners in crime, the Anthonys.

Capp, been down this road months ago..  Legislation was introduced regarding this and shut down. 
Sadly, you can be a felonious scumbag and lead a non-profit.. Hello?
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #833 on: March 26, 2009, 10:44:57 PM »

I have not been up on the KFN as much as some monkeys, but two questions come to mind...

What did they do before the Anthony gravy train rolled into town?
Did they EVER find a lost child in the past?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: March 26, 2009, 10:46:42 PM »

Video of former inmate that claims to have been in contact with Casey in Jail

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/media/video?bctid=14197613001
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: March 26, 2009, 10:56:02 PM »

Capp, been down this road months ago..  Legislation was introduced regarding this and shut down. 
Sadly, you can be a felonious scumbag and lead a non-profit.. Hello?

Im aware of legislation but that doesnt mean it shouldnt be objected to by the public.  Its beyond my comprehension why anyone is willing to risk continuous criminal conduct by felons & that is my point Blink....it should not be allowed, especially involving minors.   But I will say this, law or no law it shouldnt prevent the public from being wiser, and that includes businesses and organizations in the private sector.   Im a fighter & I believe things like this should be at the forefront of public outcry until one voice becomes many forcing a reversal...these bought off politicians dont give a rats behind how often there are people continuously revictimized by the ilk of our society these laws protect them when they dirty deal who are we kidding here.   I'm not preventing felons from seeking gainful employment & turning their life around but what I do adamantly suggest is that the more society gives them room to get their scumbag hands involved in ways to scam and/or victimize the public, the revolving door continues.  Even if its in small ways like refusing to do business with organizations with felons involved, it reduces the number of people getting ripped off or harmed....sorries I'll get off my ideological rant now.  Im sure you understand, you've been there...its so frustrating!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: March 26, 2009, 11:00:32 PM »

I have not been up on the KFN as much as some monkeys, but two questions come to mind...

What did they do before the Anthony gravy train rolled into town?
Did they EVER find a lost child in the past?

Steel, o my where to begin!   You can find full rundowns throughout our cages, but no they have NEVER found a child nor participated in a search team effort other than parading a billboard & making flyers - taking donations in.  They couldnt get legitimate sponsorship despite their begging minus whatever their ties are to NLHF.   Trenton Duckett's dad still associates with them but for Jennifer Kesse's parents told them to get their daughter's image & name off all of their business ads & billboard a few months ago.

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #837 on: March 26, 2009, 11:24:48 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys

Late again, as usual. Does anyone else find it ironic that CA's own mother threw her under the bus? I mean we've discussed Casey throwing her under the bus, but his is totally different!

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: March 26, 2009, 11:45:08 PM »

I tried to call KFN and got a voice mail thing. Then it said to press o to speak with operator and operator was away from phone. Was going to ask them a few questions.
    About that new boat 

No I was thinking about making a huge donation and wanted to find out how they spent their money, how many certified leaders they had. and if Dennis is certified. How many kids they have found.....you know the kind of questions that a Monkey really needs to know before they donate a huge amount of money to them. hehe

I hope you have lots of that Monopoly Money to donate. 

The boat-  ah yes, the SS (Steam Ship) Caylee Marie.  I want to see that one, they are mostly in museums now I think!
Is there ANYONE who is normal or intelligent in that whole tawdry group
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: March 26, 2009, 11:48:18 PM »

My darling DD-
I LOVE to see the word finagle in print, lol

B

Blinky Blink..there are so many words that are not used today on a regular basis that I love to see in print...finagle is one of them....I have a list.

But the A family defivies belief at the audacity they will go to ..believing the public is as guilty as they are to believe the pretentious lies they put out there.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.