April 30, 2024, 03:12:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #118 3/25/09 - 3/30/09  (Read 279950 times)
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: March 26, 2009, 11:48:40 PM »

Another issue I keep bringing up in the KFN-Anthony scamathon, Milstead has been convicted of a felony, low but still a felony.    He should not be running any organization, dealing with directly or directing others when it comes to the welfare of minors.   Hopefully, all his fraudelent business practices will catch up to him as well, right along with his new partners in crime, the Anthonys.

Capp, been down this road months ago..  Legislation was introduced regarding this and shut down. 
Sadly, you can be a felonious scumbag and lead a non-profit.. Hello?

He shouldn't be naming a boat either, the idiot doesn't even know what the initial prefixes mean  on boats/ships.    Sorry to harp on this but it irritates me so much they name something after Caylee Marie and they are so greedy to get it out there and collect $$$ that they can't even look up CORRECTLY how ships are named      AAAARGH!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: March 26, 2009, 11:52:34 PM »

Another issue I keep bringing up in the KFN-Anthony scamathon, Milstead has been convicted of a felony, low but still a felony.    He should not be running any organization, dealing with directly or directing others when it comes to the welfare of minors.   Hopefully, all his fraudelent business practices will catch up to him as well, right along with his new partners in crime, the Anthonys.

Capp, been down this road months ago..  Legislation was introduced regarding this and shut down. 

He shouldn't be naming a boat either, the idiot doesn't even know what the initial prefixes mean  on boats/ships.    Sorry to harp on this but it irritates me so much they name something after Caylee Marie and they are so greedy to get it out there and collect $$$ that they can't even look up CORRECTLY how ships are named      AAAARGH!

The fact that they named a boat after Caylee as a missing child makes my fiery Italian blood boil even more...Caylee was NEVER missing and they know that, she was murdered!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #842 on: March 26, 2009, 11:54:38 PM »

I tried to call KFN and got a voice mail thing. Then it said to press o to speak with operator and operator was away from phone. Was going to ask them a few questions.
    About that new boat 

Also ask what CERTIFICATION they have in Search & Rescue.
I'm sure none, they will use that boat for fishing.

That is ALL that boat is............a bass boat
. If they were having a boat outfitted for SR, it would be totally different than that boat.

That boat has the close down seats, the back raised platform with aerated live wells, and the one thing which hacks me off the worse.........the d*mn depth finder which is NOT a sonar device for finding bodies, but for FISHING ONLY.

That is a 977 0 Bass fishing depth finder.  I get angry every time I look at that boat with it's 16" mag wheels and a trailer which will not unload a boat in conditions for searches.  

They made FOOLS out of the MEDIA and think they are making fools out of the public.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #843 on: March 27, 2009, 12:00:25 AM »

I tried to call KFN and got a voice mail thing. Then it said to press o to speak with operator and operator was away from phone. Was going to ask them a few questions.
    About that new boat 

. If they were having a boat outfitted for SR, it would be totally different than that boat.

That boat has the close down seats, the back raised platform with aerated live wells, and the one thing which hacks me off the worse.........the d*mn depth finder which is NOT a sonar device for finding bodies, but for FISHING ONLY.

That is a 977 0 Bass fishing depth finder.  I get angry every time I look at that boat with it's 16" mag wheels and a trailer which will not unload a boat in conditions for searches.  

They made FOOLS out of the MEDIA and think they are making fools out of the public.

Turbo, you should send that post to Holly. She should have had  the guts to call George on it.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: March 27, 2009, 12:08:19 AM »

I hear you..that boat has nothing to do with finding lost children, period. I think George is getting ready to troll Florida canals , vs pulling the sign behind the truck.

Caylee was never a lost child.  She was a child that was murdered by her mother.
Cindy and George may not have known where she was from June 15th on ( I am being gracious here)..but Casey did.  Caylee was not lost, abducted, kidnapped..any other word they want to use..simply put, she was collateral damage in her mother's wake.  No missing children's organization would have found her..her mother knew where she was ..and knows what she has done.

A boat would not have saved Caylee.  Love and common sense would have.

Respectfully,
Gypsy..also known to some as DD

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: March 27, 2009, 12:36:44 AM »

Looks like many of the bass boats seen around here in Lake County.

George drove me nuts on that Fox Video, he kept smacking his lips making a sound. He acted like no one else has a boat like that....well George, there are many boats like that, they just don't say SS Caylee Marie on it. 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #846 on: March 27, 2009, 01:07:01 AM »

About that new boat 

You are so right. I said last night,I don't know that much about boats but it looks exactly like my brother's bass boat.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #847 on: March 27, 2009, 06:11:06 AM »

Video of former inmate that claims to have been in contact with Casey in Jail

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/media/video?bctid=14197613001
    Casey in general population.......... now that makes me smile!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #848 on: March 27, 2009, 06:38:29 AM »

In watching the end of the court proceedings when the two sides were bickering at one and other;  The judge reminded me of Klaas moderating the Haleigh thread!!  He said almost the exact same words!!

Ever thought about becomming a judge, Klaas?? You have the background for it!!   

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #849 on: March 27, 2009, 07:14:25 AM »

Maybe I missed it, is Lee still living at home???
The last I heard he was.

I believe it was HLN today where I heard that he was not in Orlando, but working somewhere else.

I think he still resides normally with Mommy and Daddy, though.

FROM NANCY GRACE 03/25/09
SUSAN, CALLER FROM VIRGINIA: Hi, first of all, Nancy, I just wanted to say I love the fact you`re willing to ask the tough questions and stand up for those who can no longer fight for themselves.

GRACE: Thank you.

SUSAN: The question that I have is since Caylee`s remains were found, where is Lee Anthony? Why is he no longer visiting his sister? Why doesn`t he show up at court appearances? It`s almost as if he doesn`t want anything to do with her anymore. Why is that?

GRACE: To Steve Helling with "People" magazine. What do you think? What do you know, Steve?

HELLING: Well, I wouldn`t say that he doesn`t want anything to do with her. But I would say that at this point he knows anything that he does or says to her when they go to -- when he goes to the jail is going to be recorded and it`s going to come out in the news and he`s not ready for that to happen.

And also, he is actually working. He is not living in Orlando. He`s working. And the scheduling does not work out.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/25/ng.01.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #850 on: March 27, 2009, 07:45:58 AM »

Blinky Blink..there are so many words that are not used today on a regular basis that I love to see in print...finagle is one of them....I have a list.

But the A family defivies belief at the audacity they will go to ..believing the public is as guilty as they are to believe the pretentious lies they put out there.
Gypsy, I think the word you want is "gullible". As in those shysters think we, the public, are just a bunch of gullible maroons. They wish!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #851 on: March 27, 2009, 08:23:23 AM »

Just a random thought that came to me.. too bad they can't sterilize Casey before she gets out of prison... IF she in fact somehow beats the system. She shouldn't be allowed to breed anymore.  That or maybe they can tattoo a cricket on her crotch to remind the "men" what they're about to get themselves into.. so to speak. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: March 27, 2009, 08:32:23 AM »

Just a random thought that came to me.. too bad they can't sterilize Casey before she gets out of prison... IF she in fact somehow beats the system. She shouldn't be allowed to breed anymore.  That or maybe they can tattoo a cricket on her crotch to remind the "men" what they're about to get themselves into.. so to speak. 

LMAO   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #853 on: March 27, 2009, 08:44:01 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!!!!!!

It's gonna be 60 deg and sunny...with NO SNOW in sight !!!!!!! uh huh...uh huh

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
ChihuahuaMom
Scared Monkey

LittleMan 2008 AKC top 5th agility chihuahua

« Reply #854 on: March 27, 2009, 08:46:49 AM »

LMAO   

sterilize? don't you mean sew that "thang" up?

Good Morning Moneys, I hope all this crazy weather hasn't effected too many. We have been getting slammed for 2 days here on the Gulf Coast

as far as the boat goes........WTF?? I have no words ( that can be posted here ) about that darn boat. humm maybe they will all go fishing and use Cindy for shark bait?
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: March 27, 2009, 08:52:49 AM »

The fact that they named a boat after Caylee as a missing child makes my fiery Italian blood boil even more...Caylee was NEVER missing and they know that, she was murdered!

WARNING: I AM ABOUT TO WIN THE CAPTAIN OBVIOUS AWARD

Chimps- no matter how much time passes, no matter what happens in this case, I think it may behoove us to not anticipate this group is going to act respectfully or with humility with regards to anything they do or say in Caylee's name or other.

The only real way to fight this is to take away the ability on their part to afford it, imo.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: March 27, 2009, 08:55:16 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!!!!!!

It's gonna be 60 deg and sunny...with NO SNOW in sight !!!!!!! uh huh...uh huh

Me too, SS, yeehaw.. Morning all.

For those of you who are having weather problems, I am sorry to hear it , but SS will give you a ride on his boat if you ask him nicely Smile
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #857 on: March 27, 2009, 09:15:54 AM »

The only real way to fight this is to take away the ability on their part to afford it, imo.

Good Mornin' Blink

Unfortunately I don't think there is any way to stop this kind of thing...I remember way back I use to give to a Christian children's charity..only to find that 10c on the dollar was actually going to help the needy children...when society chooses legal over ethical, these types of charities are inevitable....IMO

About the boat...actually I think it's not a bad idea for a memorial to Caylee although a facility for unwanted and abused children would be more appropriate, in this case. The bad taste in many peoples mouth is from the fact that Kidfinders owns it and the A's are a part of it.... Had Tim Miller bought one and named it after Caylee, then I think many would feel differently..it seems suitable for search and rescue in the waters of Florida, although probably not the Everglades, but it's light, fast, and maneuverable...Tim, of course would not outfit it for bass fishing.

give me a sec while I put my nanner protective suit on

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: March 27, 2009, 09:27:51 AM »

Good Morning Everyone!

Mississippi Girl - I see you up there -   How did  you make out with the storms the other night?   We were worried about you!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: March 27, 2009, 09:31:07 AM »

GOOD MORNING 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.