April 30, 2024, 04:24:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #118 3/25/09 - 3/30/09  (Read 279961 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: March 27, 2009, 11:03:31 AM »

Good Morning Everyone!
Mississippi Girl - I see you up there -   How did  you make out with the storms the other night?   We were worried about you!
We are okay and our house was spared but alot of destruction all over Magee. Noone was killed though Thank God. 
I'm so glad you're okay! And you have power! We have another round tonight then we can rest easy for awhile, I think ! 

Aww, Stay safe MississippiGirl & Monken!!

So glad you're alright, Ms Girl.  Those storms are heading my way and will hit tomorrow night.  I live in an area mostly protected by mountains so it rarely bad here.  Be safe. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: March 27, 2009, 11:03:49 AM »

Are they going to give us some documents today or are we going to have to rehash the same old chit?

I don't know. Would you like a complimentary side order with your chit?
Super-sized?  Woke up to more snow
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #902 on: March 27, 2009, 11:03:55 AM »

Babybear, a sad thing that Caylee was just a possession, and a real dirty shame that she would have been kept away from her other family, especially if the father's side is a loving family who would have loved to have known Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #903 on: March 27, 2009, 11:06:14 AM »

Yikes! I got booted!
I thought Jim Hoover's interv. was very interesting! If Cindy & George knew where Caylee was before she was found by Kronk, will that make a difference in Casey's trial or would there be seperate charges against them?

Hope there's new doc today!

THANKS QUIET, WE'LL TRY AND STAY SAFE!!!!

MISSISSIPPI GIRL, I THINK CAPP IS FROM MS, TOO!!! 

ok, I'm not sure, but in my mind this scenario would at the very least consititute full-fledged "Accessory After the Fact." B/c they'd be hiding info with the intent to hinder the prosecution of Ho Casey and actively impeding the investigation with their "sightings" and such even AFTER this info was know to them.

Too bad just being worthless wastes of space isn't against the law.

Alll I can say, is I hope they didn't know where the remains were before December 11.

I remember you, Caylee.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: March 27, 2009, 11:07:28 AM »

That is so sad and true babybear. I've said before Caylee was an "accessory" to Casey. She thought she owned her and when she stopped "making her look good" or inconvenienced her, she threw her away. 

I just can't imagine mistreating a child, much less killing one.  They are just so bad that words fail me in describing them.  From the pictures we have seen, and the videos, Caylee seemed to be a charmer and very cute.  That wouldn't make a difference, but just imagine how many people would have loved to have had her and would have cherished her.  It's so sad.

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #905 on: March 27, 2009, 11:08:20 AM »

Do No Evil 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: March 27, 2009, 11:10:34 AM »

Goodnmad...I agree with you, I also think it is important to know the father's identity. There is a family out there that may very much want to know that Caylee was part of their family as well.

I agree NoRose.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: March 27, 2009, 11:10:52 AM »

CC, make sure to send their "rescue" boat and some eyebrow tweezers into space with them.

Wouldn't that be nice to send the four of them into outerspace with no supplies?

I remember you, Caylee.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: March 27, 2009, 11:11:53 AM »

Yikes! I got booted!
I thought Jim Hoover's interv. was very interesting! If Cindy & George knew where Caylee was before she was found by Kronk, will that make a difference in Casey's trial or would there be seperate charges against them?

Hope there's new doc today!

THANKS QUIET, WE'LL TRY AND STAY SAFE!!!!

MISSISSIPPI GIRL, I THINK CAPP IS FROM MS, TOO!!! 

ok, I'm not sure, but in my mind this scenario would at the very least consititute full-fledged "Accessory After the Fact." B/c they'd be hiding info with the intent to hinder the prosecution of Ho Casey and actively impeding the investigation with their "sightings" and such even AFTER this info was know to them.

Too bad just being worthless wastes of space isn't against the law.

Alll I can say, is I hope they didn't know where the remains were before December 11.

I think Cindy and George, not to mention Lee, are accessories after the fact.  I think Cindy, at least, should be prosecuted for obstruction of justice.  And I do believe that all three of them knew the whole story, on or shortly after July 15. I think at least Cindy knew where the body was and sent Casey into the woods at the scene in November.  Being dumb as a brick, (He must be if Cindy and he are "Special friends.) he found nothing.  These people are so despicable.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #909 on: March 27, 2009, 11:13:20 AM »

CC thanks, that was what I was trying to say yesterday, they are giving us so many peaks to life on their planet, and I don't want to go there, but it is different and unusual  And the strange part is they act like, isn't this the way we all live, nothing strange about us. 
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #910 on: March 27, 2009, 11:16:27 AM »

CC thanks, that was what I was trying to say yesterday, they are giving us so many peaks to life on their planet, and I don't want to go there, but it is different and unusual  And the strange part is they act like, isn't this the way we all live, nothing strange about us. 

You're welcome, I know what you mean.

Do No Evil 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: March 27, 2009, 11:16:33 AM »

I feel better now. 

And I don't have to work Monday!!!!!! yipppppeeeee

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: March 27, 2009, 11:16:46 AM »

Happy Friday lovely monkeys.

I thought about yesterday’s conversation about Caylee’s father quite a bit last night, and I have a few things to get off my chest this morning. After this post, I will let it go.

IMHO the identity of Caylee’s father does matter. It may or may not be "relevant" to the murder case. But since when is each and every thing we discuss here directly relevant to the murder trial? It’s not.

We know Caylee’s was not an immaculate conception. There was a man involved. I don’t know who that man is, but just like everyone else here, I’m entitled to my opinion. It matters to me. I care who her father is. I know who my father is. I look just like him. My daughter knows who her father is. We were not married, yet he never took a paternity test. His acceptance of paternity was based on undeniable RESEMBLANCE alone. Same situation for my brother and his two sons. They look just like him. He felt no need for a paternity test. Granted, there were not a dozen possibilities as seems to be the case with the slore. I realize it is frustrating because we do not know the answer and may never know. But what about this case isn't frustrating?

You’re right -- paternity may not play a role in the trial. But Caylee’s father is a piece of the bigger puzzle. He was right there at the start of her life. He has a presence in this case and in Caylee’s life, whether we like it or not. He didn’t have to be there physically to matter. 

That's it.

Good morning, Goodnmad--I agree with you.  Although Caylee is no longer alive, she had a right to know who her father was.  Cindy and Casey had no right to keep this information a secret and Caylee's father's family had a right to know about Caylee, too.  I think this is the American way, or at least it should be.

I am not a lawyer nor do I pretend to be one, but it seems to me that the father and/or his family, if he is no longer living, have cause for a suit for wrongful death against Casey and fraud against Cindy for keeping this information from him/them.  But in this case, it seems that Caylee had no rights of her own.  She was just a possession.  And she was dis[osed of as one does to a possession no longer wanted.

I agree, too. Now that we know that Lee most likely isn't Caylee's father I believe it is JP Chatt. That is because Caylee looks exactly like him & he is the only guy that seems to dislike Casey & avoided her. i think that's the reason. I really wish we knew a whole lot more about JP; i just don't believe that he met Casey after Caylee was born! All MO!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: March 27, 2009, 11:16:57 AM »

Goodnmad~I agree about the paternity.  It not be directly related to the trial but it is relavant as you stated.  I think some monkeys get frustrated because it does seem like a Maury show sometimes and slightly disrespectful, but sometimes you have to laugh to be rid of the pain and frustration we all feel at some point in this circus, uh, I mean case.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: March 27, 2009, 11:17:53 AM »

If Casey had the remotest clue as to the father of Caylee she would have been all over him and his family like poop on a bovine from day one for support and someone else to dump Caylee off on so she could carry on with her life.  She is money driven so if there was even the remotest possibility in her minuscule mind that it could have been JO she would have been after support and then benefits once the accident occurred.  She would have justified it as her entitlement to be "kept" for having Caylee.

IMO I think she she did not have a clue when she conceived and with who she bedded.  Whether it was because she had an open door policy or whether it was due to the assistance of alcohol or drugs that she did not even know she had sex ...who knows.

Purely my opinion.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #915 on: March 27, 2009, 11:19:22 AM »

SEA, IT WILL BE 80 DEGREES HERE WITH MORE STORMS TODAY, I'LL TRADE YOU!!!!
(I'm really tired of hiding in the basement)! 

I guess you're not in the blizzard...I'll take the 80 deg, but send the storms somewhere else please, out to Sea ??   

You stay safe Monken !

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: March 27, 2009, 11:19:35 AM »

No rose they are almost like a different species.

I remember you, Caylee.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: March 27, 2009, 11:20:08 AM »

If Casey had the remotest clue as to the father of Caylee she would have been all over him and his family like poop on a bovine from day one for support and someone else to dump Caylee off on so she could carry on with her life.  She is money driven so if there was even the remotest possibility in her minuscule mind that it could have been JO she would have been after support and then benefits once the accident occurred.  She would have justified it as her entitlement to be "kept" for having Caylee.

IMO I think she she did not have a clue when she conceived and with who she bedded.  Whether it was because she had an open door policy or whether it was due to the assistance of alcohol or drugs that she did not even know she had sex ...who knows.

Purely my opinion.
ITA Northern Rose.  Sorry about the snow Sad

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: March 27, 2009, 11:23:15 AM »

Goodnmad~I agree about the paternity.  It not be directly related to the trial but it is relavant as you stated.  I think some monkeys get frustrated because it does seem like a Maury show sometimes and slightly disrespectful, but sometimes you have to laugh to be rid of the pain and frustration we all feel at some point in this circus, uh, I mean case.

I know what you mean and it nearly drives some of us crazy trying to figure out the answer. Well, maybe the ho doesn't even know. It just shouldn't be like that. A woman should know (or at least have a reasonable idea) who the father of her child is. That's pretty important to know. Sheesh. 

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: March 27, 2009, 11:24:30 AM »

"Sea and CC: How YOU doin?"

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.