April 19, 2024, 04:21:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama, Zimbabwe, and Generational Debt  (Read 1202 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: March 25, 2009, 05:16:18 PM »

I found these nuggets today -

"This so-called stimulus represents a federal predatory loan, the cost of which will be borne by future generations who will never have a chance to vote from office the very people who are saddling them with unprecedented spending and guaranteed future tax increases," Sawyer said.

What does China want in return for all these loans?  Access to markets?  The continued movement of jobs, natural resources, and wealth from the US to China?  When does common sense return to our nation's leaders?  When do the best interests of Americans come first?

Is anyone in China or Mexico, making $5-$6 a day likely to buy a GM, Chrysler, or Ford automobile?

Sawyer said Clyburn is "quite good at playing the race card because he has no defense for the long-term economic consequences of this stimulus bill."

Will future generations believe their ancestors were tricked into debt slavery by the Obama administration?  What relief will they seek?

After ticking off South Carolina's growing economic ills -- "an economy in crisis ... record unemployment ... skyrocketing foreclosures" -- the narrator says, as the ad shows a home with a foreclosure sign and a shuttered loading dock, "South Carolina is facing tough times, but Governor Sanford is playing politics instead of doing what's right."

Just yesterday, I hear Obama say things were getting better.  A wave of the Pelosi magic wand?

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/front/story/63959.html

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.