March 28, 2024, 11:28:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #812 3/27/09 - 3/31/09  (Read 203466 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: March 28, 2009, 10:57:00 AM »

Texasmom - I agree, Johan took is screen caps from the video just as I did.  That's why I'm showing how silly Johan is 

INDEED HE IS !! I guess he put the panty shots in the hidey hole 

I continue to stand with the girl.
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #121 on: March 28, 2009, 10:57:52 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7oAJOsYL__4&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/7oAJOsYL__4&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Sorry Klaas, I deleted that because it wasn`t ok.
I just re uploaded it 

Edited to replace with your new one...thanks!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 11:07:02 AM by klaasend » Logged

never lift the pressure of evil island
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #122 on: March 28, 2009, 10:59:28 AM »

Texasmom - I agree, Johan took is screen caps from the video just as I did.  That's why I'm showing how silly Johan is 

INDEED HE IS !! I guess he put the panty shots in the hidey hole 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: March 28, 2009, 10:59:42 AM »

and did you copyright it bastibro?

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #124 on: March 28, 2009, 11:01:09 AM »

Yes Hands off, it`s mine!!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: March 28, 2009, 11:03:07 AM »

Now I'm confused by the article oldiebg posted, do you have a direct link to it?

Wasn't it stated that Golba could not speak to the media for the next two weeks?

Good Morning none

I hope you have a good rest this weekend.

You are right.  However ... a guy would reveal his mission to an airline attendant on his flight to Aruba ....

Fred Golba has no idea in regards to the definition of discret and professional.

Janet

++++++

Natalee Holloway update: potential problems for search parties bound for Aruba
By Jen Hale
Reporter and weekend anchor
Published: March 25, 2009

<snipped> 

Fred Golba arrived in Aruba last Friday and planned to start searching Saturday.

However, Golba wasn’t allowed to begin until he met with government officials Monday to explain his plan and issue a promise not to talk to the media.

For that reason, NBC 13 has not been able to ask Golba about Miller’s concerns.

http://www.nbc13.com/vtm/news/local/article/natalee_holloway_update_potential_problems_for_search_parties_bound_for_aru/65265/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: March 28, 2009, 11:03:32 AM »

trust me, I have no desire to touch it

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: March 28, 2009, 11:04:48 AM »

Now I'm confused by the article oldiebg posted, do you have a direct link to it?

Wasn't it stated that Golba could not speak to the media for the next two weeks?

Good Morning none

I hope you have a good rest this weekend.

You are right.  However ... a guy would reveal his mission to an airline attendant on his flight to Aruba ....

Fred Golba has no idea in regards to the definition of discret and professional.

Janet

++++++

Natalee Holloway update: potential problems for search parties bound for Aruba
By Jen Hale
Reporter and weekend anchor
Published: March 25, 2009

<snipped> 

Fred Golba arrived in Aruba last Friday and planned to start searching Saturday.

However, Golba wasn’t allowed to begin until he met with government officials Monday to explain his plan and issue a promise not to talk to the media.

For that reason, NBC 13 has not been able to ask Golba about Miller’s concerns.

http://www.nbc13.com/vtm/news/local/article/natalee_holloway_update_potential_problems_for_search_parties_bound_for_aru/65265/

Good morning Janet, I hope you rested well too, it's early for you!

Thank you for finding that quote for it truly does give us some insight as to who is the leak in this instance, don't you think?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: March 28, 2009, 11:09:05 AM »

Time for breaky.

Janet
8:10 AM PT

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #129 on: March 28, 2009, 11:09:36 AM »

It`s all about Natalee Holloway and a bigger purpose than me or enyone else.
I know we are all aiming at the same goal, Justice and truth for the girl and her family.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #130 on: March 28, 2009, 11:15:59 AM »

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: March 28, 2009, 11:20:24 AM »

I know we are all aiming at the same goal, Justice and truth for the girl and her family.

bastibro

In Tamikosmom's words ... if Kyle Kingman's words are disregarded ... justice for Natalee Holloway takes a back seat.

Janet

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
  Well, it's all going to happen. The big card will soon be played.  I just had a secret meeting with Tim Trahan and by proxy, Louis Shafer.  Tomorrow, Tim Trahan will get in touch with Beth Holloway in regards to the trap footage and missing evidence. We're getting geared up to play the conspiracy cover-up card on Aruba and force the bogus investigation out into the open. We believe the trap footage may be the missing piece which will raise a BIG question in the minds of the public everywhere.  We're in the process of figuring out how to produce and spin the story most accurately and most effectively. Also, and completely independant and unrelated, John will be in Aruba tomorrow and will report soon. This is a different issue. He knows nothing of what we're about to do with the footage.

_____

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: March 28, 2009, 11:20:56 AM »

If you truly believe that bastibro, then please cascade it to the hidey holes. Posting posters real names, locations, attacking admins or posters just because they disagree with you is all part of this.

Be part of the solution please, help stop the attacks.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: March 28, 2009, 11:23:51 AM »

Yes, the bigger purpose would be closure for her family.  As far as everyone seeking the same goal well I will disagree with that one.  Some go about seeking justice in an evil way and they have their own agenda.  Some would say they lost touch with reality.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: March 28, 2009, 11:24:57 AM »

Johan - a word of advise.  If you want to get your message across you have to make it legible.  That said, after straining my eyes to read I agree with it.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #135 on: March 28, 2009, 11:27:22 AM »

Sorry if this has already been posted...

By Havonnah Johnson
Reporter
Published: March 27, 2009

The search for Natalee Holloway continues. Aruba journalist tells us prosecutor Hans Mos requested crews drain a retention pond,  near the hotel where Natalee Holloway stayed on the island.

A witness claimed suspect Joran Van Der Sloot was also seen near the pond the night Holloway disappeared in May of 2005. Private investigator Fred Golba and a team of volunteers worked to get the water pumped out of the pond. Now they searching its floor inch by inch. Although the team is trained and dedicated, locals are not sure this search will give the family closure they’ve been looking for.

“It is very likely he won’t find anything but the father knows that someone honestly believes that they saw someone walking through the pond at 4 a.m. and this man passed two lie detector tests,“ said Julia Renfro of the Aruba Daily.

No word on how much this search cost. Natalee’s father, Dave Holloway is paying for it. Meanwhile people at Texas Equisearch plan on launching another search very soon.
http://www.nbc13.com/vtm/news/local/article/the_search_for_natalee_continues/65656/

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: March 28, 2009, 11:29:26 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Justice for Natalee and Her Family!

In God We Trust!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: March 28, 2009, 11:31:12 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys!

Anyone truly seeking Justice for Natalee Holloway is not concerned with proprietorship or gloryhounding. 

As much information to as many people as possible is where it is at.  Note SM seems to be the only forum that is completely open with no hidey holes.  All can read here even without registration.

BoycottAruba.com also is open but the rest at least have a thread or more for their own information only or require registration.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: March 28, 2009, 11:32:50 AM »

bastibro

In Tamikosmom's words ... if Kyle Kingman's words are disregarded ... justice for Natalee Holloway takes a back seat.

Janet

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
  Well, it's all going to happen. The big card will soon be played.  I just had a secret meeting with Tim Trahan and by proxy, Louis Shafer.  Tomorrow, Tim Trahan will get in touch with Beth Holloway in regards to the trap footage and missing evidence. We're getting geared up to play the conspiracy cover-up card on Aruba and force the bogus investigation out into the open. We believe the trap footage may be the missing piece which will raise a BIG question in the minds of the public everywhere.  We're in the process of figuring out how to produce and spin the story most accurately and most effectively. Also, and completely independant and unrelated, John will be in Aruba tomorrow and will report soon. This is a different issue. He knows nothing of what we're about to do with the footage.
Good Morning Janet!.....I wonder who Louis Schaefer's Proxy was? 

In God We Trust!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: March 28, 2009, 11:34:03 AM »

Klaas I just made some too

Too funny, "not copywrited" 

What happened to putting his arm in the mud up to his elbows?  He is picking up stuff off the surface from what I can see.  I want to see him sticking his arms in mud ALL OVER that pond.  Imagine how long that will take.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.