April 24, 2024, 12:07:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #812 3/27/09 - 3/31/09  (Read 205401 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #140 on: March 28, 2009, 11:34:54 AM »

Klaas I just made some too

Too funny, "not copywrited" 

What happened to putting his arm in the mud up to his elbows?  He is picking up stuff off the surface from what I can see.  I want to see him sticking his arms in mud ALL OVER that pond.  Imagine how long that will take.

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: March 28, 2009, 11:40:13 AM »

What happened to putting his arm in the mud up to his elbows?  He is picking up stuff off the surface from what I can see.  I want to see him sticking his arms in mud ALL OVER that pond.  Imagine how long that will take.

this one might qualify for that dirtiest job on discovery?

Toward that end if you watch the video from the news station, it's apparent as he sweeps thru the mud with his boot that he should be able to search at least a foot below with that method.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: March 28, 2009, 11:59:04 AM »

hotping

The Fred Golba search is beyond unprofessional.  It is cruel joke when the family of Natalee Holloway is taking into consideration.

Where does Golba's wonder dog come into play?

Considering the water still in the pond ... I contend another sonar scan or ... maybe divers ... would be where it was at.  Anything that did not disturb or destroy possible evidence.

Not just a man and his dog.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: March 28, 2009, 12:02:08 PM »

It`s all about Natalee Holloway and a bigger purpose than me or enyone else.
I know we are all aiming at the same goal, Justice and truth for the girl and her family.

bastibro

In Tamikosmom's words ... if Kyle Kingman's words are disregarded ... justice for Natalee Holloway takes a back seat.

Janet

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
  Well, it's all going to happen. The big card will soon be played.  I just had a secret meeting with Tim Trahan and by proxy, Louis Shafer.  Tomorrow, Tim Trahan will get in touch with Beth Holloway in regards to the trap footage and missing evidence. We're getting geared up to play the conspiracy cover-up card on Aruba and force the bogus investigation out into the open. We believe the trap footage may be the missing piece which will raise a BIG question in the minds of the public everywhere.  We're in the process of figuring out how to produce and spin the story most accurately and most effectively. Also, and completely independant and unrelated, John will be in Aruba tomorrow and will report soon. This is a different issue. He knows nothing of what we're about to do with the footage.
Good Morning Janet!.....I wonder who Louis Schaefer's Proxy was? 

Attorney?

Good Morning hotping.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: March 28, 2009, 12:08:50 PM »

hotping

The Fred Golba search is beyond unprofessional.  It is cruel joke when the family of Natalee Holloway is taking into consideration.

Where does Golba's wonder dog come into play?

Considering the water still in the pond ... I contend another sonar scan or ... maybe divers ... would be where it was at.  Anything that did not disturb or destroy possible evidence.

Not just a man and his dog.

Janet

Agreed! I have a feeling this is why Tim Miller is so upset with Fred doing this search....JMO..

In God We Trust!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: March 28, 2009, 12:09:59 PM »

It`s all about Natalee Holloway and a bigger purpose than me or anyone else.
I know we are all aiming at the same goal, Justice and truth for the girl and her family.

bastibro

In Tamikosmom's words ... if Kyle Kingman's words are disregarded ... justice for Natalee Holloway takes a back seat.

Janet

++++++

Kyle Kingman:
  Well, it's all going to happen. The big card will soon be played.  I just had a secret meeting with Tim Trahan and by proxy, Louis Shafer.  Tomorrow, Tim Trahan will get in touch with Beth Holloway in regards to the trap footage and missing evidence. We're getting geared up to play the conspiracy cover-up card on Aruba and force the bogus investigation out into the open. We believe the trap footage may be the missing piece which will raise a BIG question in the minds of the public everywhere.  We're in the process of figuring out how to produce and spin the story most accurately and most effectively. Also, and completely independent and unrelated, John will be in Aruba tomorrow and will report soon. This is a different issue. He knows nothing of what we're about to do with the footage.

Could he have meant Tim Trahan was a proxy for Louis Schaefer?

And note carefully the words of Kyle Kingman.  Again, just as John Silvetti did, he is calling this a conspiracy.  Not the monkeys, not anyone else but a bona fide member of the crew of the Persistence.

And now we should just keep silent so as to not jeopardize his future working relationships?  I believe the demand in this area is so great that nothing would actually do that as work is plentiful and am not responsible for what others say. 

So what happened to change their minds?  Was it not profitable to expose the cover up after all and that took precedent over doing the right thing?  Something brought it all to a screeching halt.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: March 28, 2009, 12:11:07 PM »

It`s all about Natalee Holloway and a bigger purpose than me or enyone else.

bastibro

Janet

++++++

Kyle Kingman:
  Well, it's all going to happen. The big card will soon be played.  I just had a secret meeting with Tim Trahan and by proxy, Louis Shafer.  Tomorrow, Tim Trahan will get in touch with Beth Holloway in regards to the trap footage and missing evidence. We're getting geared up to play the conspiracy cover-up card on Aruba and force the bogus investigation out into the open. We believe the trap footage may be the missing piece which will raise a BIG question in the minds of the public everywhere.  We're in the process of figuring out how to produce and spin the story most accurately and most effectively. Also, and completely independant and unrelated, John will be in Aruba tomorrow and will report soon. This is a different issue. He knows nothing of what we're about to do with the footage.

Attorney?

Good Morning hotping.

Janet
Good Question Janet....Maybe one of the XFreebirds or Kermit will tell Us... if They know.....

In God We Trust!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: March 28, 2009, 12:12:29 PM »

this one might qualify for that dirtiest job on discovery?

Toward that end if you watch the video from the news station, it's apparent as he sweeps thru the mud with his boot that he should be able to search at least a foot below with that method.

I haven't watched the clip yet (but will--just did 1 1/2 months of bank accounts, I have to spend less time here and more time keeping up with family finances) but did he have his dog in the mud sniffing?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: March 28, 2009, 12:14:25 PM »

Yeah, from the elbow to the shoulder!

He PROMISED!  I want to see it.

So I guess we are going to be treated to all the garbage tossed into the pond since the last search when it was dry and they searched for Jose Tromp and found nothing.

No wonder they got so upset at the baggies being photographed.  We saw what was in them so what are they going to use for evidence now?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: March 28, 2009, 12:16:23 PM »

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/texasmom55/Greetings/13309501563p6560.gif[/img]

Good Morning texasmom

I left our little laughing girl ... along with the link ... on the other thread.  I am so neglectful.  Thank you for bringing her back to me last night.  I promise I will never let that happen again or ... you may have second thoughts about giving me joint custody.

Janet

_____

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: March 28, 2009, 12:17:05 PM »

When they did the sonar search of the pond, my understanding was they could see what was in the water, but not below the water in the mud.  Is that accurate?  If so, what benefit would there be to another sonar search?   

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: March 28, 2009, 12:25:14 PM »

It`s all about Natalee Holloway and a bigger purpose than me or anyone else.

bastibro

Janet

++++++

Kyle Kingman:
  Well, it's all going to happen. The big card will soon be played.  I just had a secret meeting with Tim Trahan and by proxy, Louis Shafer.  Tomorrow, Tim Trahan will get in touch with Beth Holloway in regards to the trap footage and missing evidence. We're getting geared up to play the conspiracy cover-up card on Aruba and force the bogus investigation out into the open. We believe the trap footage may be the missing piece which will raise a BIG question in the minds of the public everywhere.  We're in the process of figuring out how to produce and spin the story most accurately and most effectively. Also, and completely independent and unrelated, John will be in Aruba tomorrow and will report soon. This is a different issue. He knows nothing of what we're about to do with the footage.

Could he have meant Tim Trahan was a proxy for Louis Schaefer?

And note carefully the words of Kyle Kingman.  Again, just as John Silvetti did, he is calling this a conspiracy.  Not the monkeys, not anyone else but a bona fide member of the crew of the Persistence.

And now we should just keep silent so as to not jeopardize his future working relationships?  I believe the demand in this area is so great that nothing would actually do that as work is plentiful and am not responsible for what others say. 

So what happened to change their minds?  Was it not profitable to expose the cover up after all and that took precedent over doing the right thing?  Something brought it all to a screeching halt.

Anna....I believe Kyle was saying the secret meeting was between Himself and Tim T and Someone who was a Proxy for Schaefer....Three in All...JMO

As far what changed Their minds I have no idea....but MO is it had something to do with Money because if Doing the right thing had been important to Them We probably wouldn't be having this conversation....Again JMO...

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: March 28, 2009, 12:32:35 PM »

BBL Monkeys....I have to Brave the Cold and Run some Errands...Yesterday it was 78 Degrees here... Today a High of 50 Degrees and Very Windy ...BRRRRR....

In God We Trust!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: March 28, 2009, 12:36:27 PM »

According to Kyle Kingman ... the draining of a body of water should only be done once targets of interest have been identified.  He upheld the May, 2008 draining when he was under the impression it had everything to do with the Natalee Holloway case.

Janet

+++++++

exploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -
« Reply #461 on: March 20, 2008, 06:48:10 PM »

I personally don't like draining ponds unless absolutely necessary.  The larger the body or water the more cost-effective and efficient a side scan sonar is.  A scanning sonar can be used in smaller ponds.  TES now has connections with people who can best handle this type of search in my opinion.  I think you're on the right track and I wish you and the family well.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.msg367196;topicseen#msg367196

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #751 5/8 -
« Reply #581 on: May 14, 2008, 06:23:17 PM »

My understanding is the pond draining was absolutely necessary.  The purpose for the sonar search in the pond was to build a case to drain it.  Apparently there was enough interest to go ahead with it. We'll see how it goes.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2830.msg381300;topicseen#msg381300

Published: March 24, 2009 11:17 pm         
Search for Holloway continues
Father trying to cover all the possibilities
By Brian Livingston

Holloway said he had been waiting for the water level of the retention pond to go down before commissioning this latest search.

"I told the prosecutor I didn't have a great deal of confidence in this latest search," said Holloway. "But the pond is scheduled to be dredged soon and I was concerned if she is there then the dredging may destroy any hopes of finding her. The bottom line is you never know and I didn't want to say later on that, 'maybe I should have at least tried.'"

http://www.meridianstar.com/local/local_story_084001809.html

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/texasmom55/HollowayCaseNews1/03272009Awe24_3_1238201405.jpg[/img]

Credit: texasmom

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: March 28, 2009, 12:38:09 PM »

_____

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: March 28, 2009, 12:39:35 PM »

BBL Monkeys....I have to Brave the Cold and Run some Errands...Yesterday it was 78 Degrees here... Today a High of 50 Degrees and Very Windy ...BRRRRR....
It has heated up to a "balmy" 40 degrees in Dallas -- damn global warming! 

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #156 on: March 28, 2009, 12:52:53 PM »

yeah... I heard from the grape-wine there's a new fangled device called GROUND PENETRATING RADAR... but what do I know about drain ponds or stickin' my hand in the muck up to my shoulder?

I'll I know 'bout is boppin' gophers.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #157 on: March 28, 2009, 12:56:26 PM »

yeah... I heard from the grape-wine there's a new fangled device called GROUND PENETRATING RADAR... but what do I know about drain ponds or stickin' my hand in the muck up to my shoulder?

I'll I know 'bout is boppin' gophers.
The whole island is just a rock. There is only about 3-4" of silt in that pond anyways! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #158 on: March 28, 2009, 12:57:30 PM »

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/texasmom55/Greetings/13309501563p6560.gif[/img]

Good Morning texasmom

I left our little laughing girl ... along with the link ... on the other thread.  I am so neglectful.  Thank you for bringing her back to me last night.  I promise I will never let that happen again or ... you may have second thoughts about giving me joint custody.

Janet

Good morning Janet!  Don't worry, our little laughing girl has now won the hearts of many monkeys!  Even if we're not always watching over her; she is safe here in any of the cages of SM.  I only worry that she may be given too many bananas, she is so lovable everyone wants to hug her and give her bananas! 

You know what they say, it takes a village; (or a cage full of monkeys)!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: March 28, 2009, 12:58:38 PM »

It is a beautiful day in the Fraser Valley of British Columbia.  The sun is shining through my dirty windows.  Hubby and I are at a stand-off.  I want to hire a seventeen year old young man from our church who has done a beautiful job of cleaning the outside of our neighbour's window.

Hubby claims that he can clean the windows like he has done for the 36 years we have lived in the home.  He does not get it ... he is 36 years older than when we built.  I worry about him up on that ladder and ... he claims that a long handled squeegy does not do a proper job.  I contend that any job will improved the present situation.

I think I will do a clean sweep of the kitchen cupboards.

Have a good Saturday Monkeys.

Janet
9:55 PM PT

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.