April 25, 2024, 09:45:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #812 3/27/09 - 3/31/09  (Read 205460 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #380 on: March 29, 2009, 01:32:28 PM »

Thanks for all the updates guys.  I am sure you have discussed this but I have to ask:

Why isn't the DOG doing any searching?  Rhino, the specially trained dog... the reason Golba was asked to return (supposedly)?  He's not even in the photos.

I was wondering about that hose too Rob.  Seems a bit odd to spend all that time draining a pond and then have the same crew blowing water back at it.

Have a good day all!

I want to know WHY his arms up to his elbows are not in the mud yet.  And yes where is that dang dog at?
Unbelievable
Natalee Holloway search continues — Authorities in Aruba are helping a U.S. private investigator search a pond for signs of missing U.S. teen Natalee Holloway despite having no new leads in the case. Firefighters are using a hose to blast mud and debris out of a pond the investigator wants to check for her remains.
http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/world/story/F8BD81D8394D8B1586257588000FB31F?OpenDocument

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: March 29, 2009, 01:32:36 PM »

Graucho Marx?   

No,  he doesn't have a cigar.

Ahhh.  So true.  But he has the eyebrows.

He sure does! 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #382 on: March 29, 2009, 02:47:10 PM »

http://tiny.cc/hglRM

Game of life has no clock or comfortable lead

Posted 3/28/2009 8:23 AM CDT

Game of life has no clock or comfortable lead  Did you know that a player in the NCAA basketball tournament is the first cousin and graduated from high school the same year as Natalee Holloway, the young lady who has been missing from Aruba since the summer of 2005?

snip

Rachel continues to endue a family tragedy. According to GameFace, a magazine and website covering Northeast Arkansas sports, "nearly nine hours away from home, Tim and Linda Allison, both former Arkansas State University athletes "dropped their daughter at college May 30, 2005. On the way home, they received the call that their niece Natalee Holloway was missing after a graduation trip to Aruba." Rachel planned to visit with Natalee between summer terms in 2005.

Rather than return home for the second summer term, Allison decided to stay the entire summer and use basketball as a medicinal release.
The website continued: "Praying, hoping, but not knowing about her cousin’s whereabouts was difficult. In her dorm room, she would see her mother in Aruba being interviewed nearly every night on the national news. Away from home for the first time, Allison would come back to her room and cry every night, but would get up each morning and head to the gym.
“ 'I think that basketball for a lot of people is a getaway. I would go out there and play and don’t think about anything, nothing else was on my mind,' Allison admitted. 'I think it is one of the greatest medications. I could have gone home that summer, but at home I would just think about it.
Almost four years later, she still doesn't know what happened to her cousin. Rachel and Natalee were born five months apart and were very close growing up.

http://www.wacotrib.com/sports/content/sports/college/2009/03/29/03292009wacladybears.html

Well runs dry for Lady Bears in Sweet 16 loss to Louisville

Sunday, March 29, 2009

By Brice Cherry

Tribune-Herald staff writer

RALEIGH, N.C. — All year long, the Baylor Lady Bears proved to the nation that they could take a shot and keep on fighting.

“I’ve never coached a team that had to endure more than they have,” Baylor coach Kim Mulkey said.

In their final game, the Lady Bears took plenty of shots — 53 of them — but couldn’t make enough of them to live to fight another day.

snip

But that’s likely not the history anyone will remember about these Lady Bears, who won the Big 12 tournament title and reached the NCAA’s round of 16 for the fourth time in program history in the midst of an adversity-filled season that included the murder of Morghan Medlock’s mother and a season-ending ACL tear to junior center Danielle Wilson.

“The only team that had more wins their senior year was the team that won the national championship, that won 33 basketball games,” Mulkey said. “I said this to them in the locker room, ‘I hope these tears that you’re shedding are because you’re going to miss college athletics, because they’re certainly not going to be because you’re disappointed in your four-year career at Baylor.’ . . . I can’t shed tears, because all I can do is share hugs with them. That’s about the gutsiest team I’ve ever been a part of, and it starts with those three seniors.”

Baylor’s trio of seniors — Jessica Morrow, Jhasmin Player and Rachel Allison — each played her final college game in the loss, but if you talk to BU’s coaches or remaining players, they won’t soon be forgotten.

Allison, for one, inspired her teammates merely by taking the floor against Louisville (32-4). The senior forward injured her left knee and ankle in the last round against South Dakota State, but managed to hobble her way to 16 minutes of playing time Saturday, sticking her nose in the maze of bodies in the lane and pulling down five rebounds in typical, scrappy Allison fashion.

“There was never a doubt I was playing,” Allison said. “As soon as it happened in the South Dakota State game, I was thinking, ‘If we advance, I’m playing, I don’t care. I don’t care what the outcome is.’ ”

“When I saw Rachel go down (against South Dakota State), I was thinking, ‘Crap! What else?’ ” Player said. “But I know Rachel. I don’t care if she tore up everything in both knees and her ankle, she was going to play. I wasn’t surprised at all.”

snip

In Baylor’s locker room after the game, it was evident the Lady Bears were a beaten bunch. Everyone’s eyes were red, no one more so than Player, who sported a long, bloody scratch across her face as a result of a close encounter with McCoughtry.

But give this to the Lady Bears — all year long, no matter the trials that came their way, they kept scratching.

“I’m extremely proud of this basketball team,” Player said. “I think we took some shots that a lot of teams in the country couldn’t take. We took some blows that would knock out more than one or two teams, but we kept playing. We didn’t want to go home.

“We still don’t want to go home, but we’re going home and we lost. We were in a terrible situation with injuries, and we lost to a pretty good basketball team.”

Louisville's Angel McCoughtry celebrates in front of Baylor's Kelli Griffin (left) and Rachel Allison after scoring a basket in the second half. McCoughtry had 22 points and 12 rebounds to lead the Cardinals. (Associated Press - Sara Davis)

Baylor players (from left) Rachel Allison, Morghan Medlock and Jessica Morrow sit in their locker room after losing to Louisville in the regional semifinals Saturday in Raleigh, N.C. (Associated Press - Chuck Burton)

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: March 29, 2009, 03:09:33 PM »

Thanks for posting that TM.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: March 29, 2009, 03:17:19 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/7968/8/#jc_allComments

Entrevista exclusivo cu Sr.Goldberg cu ta buskando Nathalie     
Sunday, 29 March 2009 - 14:56 

24ora.com a realisa un entrevista extensivo y exclusivo cu Mr.Goldberg cu ta bezig den e dianan aki ta buskando e restonandi Nathalie Holloway. E biaha aki e persona aki a dicidi di cuminsa buska dene dam banda di veld di Nacionalpawak si e lo por encontra cu algo. Nos tin cu bisa cu e buskeda aki ta apeticion di e tata di Nathalie cu t aSr.Dave Holloway y e ta esun cu ta cubriendo tur e gastonan pa e persona aki realisa e buskeda aki. Instancianan cu ta dunando un man den e buskeda aki ta, Search & Rescue, Brandweer, Rode Kruis,Polis. No ta conoci si tin mas grupo ta juda, pero esaki ta esnan cu nos por a compronde cu ta bezig ta duna un man.

I'm downloading the video now 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: March 29, 2009, 03:25:33 PM »

24ora.com a realisa un entrevista extensivo y exclusivo cu Mr.Goldberg cu ta bezig den e dianan aki ta buskando e restonandi Nathalie Holloway. E biaha aki e persona aki a dicidi di cuminsa buska dene dam banda di veld di Nacionalpawak si e lo por encontra cu algo. Nos tin cu bisa cu e buskeda aki ta apeticion di e tata di Nathalie cu t aSr.Dave Holloway y e ta esun cu ta cubriendo tur e gastonan pa e persona aki realisa e buskeda aki. Instancianan cu ta dunando un man den e buskeda aki ta, Search & Rescue, Brandweer, Rode Kruis,Polis. No ta conoci si tin mas grupo ta juda, pero esaki ta esnan cu nos por a compronde cu ta bezig ta duna un man.

Thanks Klaas!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

ohcanada
Scared Monkey

« Reply #386 on: March 29, 2009, 03:25:39 PM »

off topic but ...sorry
can the girls sitting at the poke tale with natalee
daddy vds and joran......not?.....positively identify
daddy vds
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: March 29, 2009, 03:28:26 PM »

Thanks for posting that TM.

Your welcome Magnolia!  I actually wasn't finished with it when I accidentally hit the wrong key and posted it anyway.  So I figured I would leave it as is.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: March 29, 2009, 03:30:04 PM »

Fred doesn't want to make it a media circus.  Maybe he should have shut his fat trap.

Hans Mos allowed him to come there because he has a heart.  He cares about Dave Holloway and he cares about the family. 

Dave is having a hard time dealing with the information on this pond.  He talked to him seven times a day the last few months and he wants this pond checked.  Dave is paying for his expense to be there.  All they want to do is confirm or deny this pond.

He said when he came there was crap that started about on the plane.  He felt he had to say something to an American Airlines person about when is a dog on the plane.

Dog has 38 finds under his belt.

San says Fred Golba is FOS.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: March 29, 2009, 03:33:07 PM »

Good Afternoon, All.

What if Natalee's drivers license for example should be in the pond and they blast it with the fire hose?

Just saying . . . . .

Also, TxMom, could it be Jules Sambo?  He shared duties with EC very early until Dompig became the victim of a disinformation campaign.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: March 29, 2009, 03:37:56 PM »

Video from today's update in 24ora:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/XOG0iRJ2llc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/XOG0iRJ2llc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: March 29, 2009, 03:44:16 PM »

I can't even look at this guy talk he makes me sick.

He went to say something about Nancy Grace and he said Nancy Disgrace.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: March 29, 2009, 03:48:32 PM »

Good Afternoon, All.

What if Natalee's drivers license for example should be in the pond and they blast it with the fire hose?

Just saying . . . . .

Also, TxMom, could it be Jules Sambo?  He shared duties with EC very early until Dompig became the victim of a disinformation campaign.

What if he is stepping on evidence and pushing it further into the mud.  This is all unprofessional.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: March 29, 2009, 03:49:22 PM »

He has talked to Dave Holloway seven times a day for months?

That seems a bit of an exaggeration to me.

I thought he had agreed NOT to speak to the media.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: March 29, 2009, 03:49:23 PM »

I'm trying to find information on Coast to Coast Canine or Sar or Fred Golba's company.  No luck so far.  Fred says in the video that the company he represents "Coast to Coast Canine" didn't want him to speak to the media.  I was under the impression the company was Fred Golba and his dog? 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: March 29, 2009, 03:51:33 PM »

Good Afternoon, All.

Just saying . . . . .

I have a pic somewhere that we thought was Jules Sambo (I found it when trying to identify the "pitbull")

If that pic is Jules Sambo, he's not the guy that I thought was Comemencia.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: March 29, 2009, 04:00:40 PM »

I'm trying to help find that company, came across this.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: March 29, 2009, 04:01:17 PM »

Good Afternoon, All.

Just saying . . . . .

What if he is stepping on evidence and pushing it further into the mud.  This is all unprofessional.

My dog, Hudson, and I could do what he is doing.....and we are much cuter.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: March 29, 2009, 04:03:06 PM »

Good Afternoon, All.

Just saying . . . . .

My dog, Hudson, and I could do what he is doing.....and we are much cuter.

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: March 29, 2009, 04:03:43 PM »

I can't even look at this guy talk he makes me sick.

He went to say something about Nancy Grace and he said Nancy Disgrace.

After listening to that interview I like him even LESS.  You can tell by what he is saying he is sleeping with the enemy.  He's talking about how beautiful the island is, cutting down the press... he would be the PERFECT target for AHATA and ALE to use if they wanted to plant false evidence.  He has no scruples.  He makes me want to vomit.  I hope Dave isn't paying him more than $10 a day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.