April 25, 2024, 10:27:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #812 3/27/09 - 3/31/09  (Read 205463 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #400 on: March 29, 2009, 04:06:39 PM »

I'm trying to find information on Coast to Coast Canine or Sar or Fred Golba's company.  No luck so far.  Fred says in the video that the company he represents "Coast to Coast Canine" didn't want him to speak to the media.  I was under the impression the company was Fred Golba and his dog? 

I found more than one article that said he owns Coast to Coast Canine SAR, but there is a link to Tutor Service Dogs.

http://www.geocities.com/sd_ccsar/index.html

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #401 on: March 29, 2009, 04:12:56 PM »

I can't even look at this guy talk he makes me sick.

He went to say something about Nancy Grace and he said Nancy Disgrace.

After listening to that interview I like him even LESS.  You can tell by what he is saying he is sleeping with the enemy.  He's talking about how beautiful the island is, cutting down the press... he would be the PERFECT target for AHATA and ALE to use if they wanted to plant false evidence.  He has no scruples.  He makes me want to vomit.  I hope Dave isn't paying him more than $10 a day.
I feel bad for both Dave and Beth for all the false hopes and false leads and the way they've been tortured these last years since Natalee's disappearance. And as grueling as this has been, I don't doubt that either parent would do whatever it took to bring their girl home or at least to find out what really happened to her. If they thought it would get them Natalee back, I think they'd dance with the Devil himself. And maybe that's exactly what Dave is doing with this pond search - maybe he's going through yet one more false hope just because he can't NOT track down every single lead. And if this investigator and the Aruban authorities are leading him on a wild goose chase, then they really are devils.

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: March 29, 2009, 04:13:10 PM »

After listening to that interview I like him even LESS.  You can tell by what he is saying he is sleeping with the enemy.   He's talking about how beautiful the island is, cutting down the press... he would be the PERFECT target for AHATA and ALE to use if they wanted to plant false evidence.  He has no scruples.  He makes me want to vomit.  I hope Dave isn't paying him more than $10 a day.

Exactly.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: March 29, 2009, 04:13:15 PM »

I'm trying to find information on Coast to Coast Canine or Sar or Fred Golba's company.  No luck so far.  Fred says in the video that the company he represents "Coast to Coast Canine" didn't want him to speak to the media.  I was under the impression the company was Fred Golba and his dog? 

I found more than one article that said he owns Coast to Coast Canine SAR, but there is a link to Tutor Service Dogs.

Thanks, we're getting closer:

http://www.volunteermatch.org/search/org9855.jsp

Tutor Service Dogs (TSD)
Organization
 Tutor Service Dogs (TSD)
 (0 reviews)

Address
 c/o C. L. Dodge, 75A Wells St #110, Greenfield, MA 01301

Contact
 Cynthia L. Dodge

Phone
 (413) 774-7618

Fax
 (413) 774-7252

Website
 http://www.geocities.com/dogsfordisabled/TSD2.html

Interest Area
 Advocacy & Human Rights, Animals, Disabled, Environment, International

Mission Statement
TSD will provide cost-affective savings for our services when assisting disabled people with locating and training their service dogs. We support equality for inclusion. Our SAR (Search And Rescue) Dept., known as Coast To Coast Search And Rescue, conducts search, rescues and recoveries to local, regional, national and international civilians, government and other agencies. They were among the first to respond when arrived at New York, 9-11 terrorist attacks. Because of Fred's expertise and experience he and his dogs worked around the clock for 21 days staright, with short interval resting periods. As disabled members, we unite in common environments to exercise our civil rights and to maintain a sense of usefulness to ourselves and our communities. TSD helps to improve socialization and protect moral and ethical independence through supporting causes that halt stigmatized "unable to" exponents. We exchanging training techniques and strategies, use of proper etiquette and teach members how to advocated for themselves. Through persistance and understanding shall such knowledge bring hope for us all.

Description
Tutor Service Dogs (TSD) is for all ages, as we also help elderly to acquire companion animals. Professionals help share their knowledge to improve the lives of the mentally and physically disabled. As well as providing services to our SAR Team during and after disasters. We compose newsletters depicting stories, civil rights issues, brochures containing awareness and laws.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: March 29, 2009, 04:18:14 PM »

Link at bottom of the page on the right goes to one just about Goldba.  Seems lots of his searches have been in foreign countries following earthquakes.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #405 on: March 29, 2009, 04:19:16 PM »

http://www.geocities.com/dogsfordisabled/TSD2.html

I got "page cannot be found"

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: March 29, 2009, 04:21:18 PM »

Try this one then go to bottom of page on the right and click for one just on Goldba.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: March 29, 2009, 04:25:45 PM »

Link at bottom of the page on the right goes to one just about Goldba.  Seems lots of his searches have been in foreign countries following earthquakes.

Right, thanks Anna - I didn't scroll down that far 

http://www.geocities.com/sd_ccsar/k9.html
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: March 29, 2009, 04:30:04 PM »

After listening to that interview I like him even LESS.  You can tell by what he is saying he is sleeping with the enemy.   He's talking about how beautiful the island is, cutting down the press... he would be the PERFECT target for AHATA and ALE to use if they wanted to plant false evidence.  He has no scruples.  He makes me want to vomit.  I hope Dave isn't paying him more than $10 a day.

Exactly.

Yes, it was rather like an ATA/AHATA commercial.

PERSONA NON GRATA

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #409 on: March 29, 2009, 04:37:55 PM »

Right, thanks Anna - I didn't scroll down that far 

http://www.geocities.com/sd_ccsar/k9.html

Now, I can't get into any of these geocities links.  Temporarily unavailable...maybe too many hits? 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: March 29, 2009, 04:54:14 PM »

I have a feeling that this exclusive media source (Kathy Renolds) a means that Aruba will have complete controll in what the media is fed.  In other words ... Fred Golba is being used by the AHATA as a spokesperson.  Think about it.  Anything Fred says will be accepted as coming from an "American" not the "enemy".

Janet

+++++++

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE

Page 157/158

No one is breathing. Or Moving. Reporters and camera people are crying. The media hve been here more than a month, and they’ve seen firsthand what we’ve experienced. They are moved by this plea. But some of the Arubans are not. Calling their local sons “criminals” offends them. Having just heard the prosecuting attorney tell us at least one of the Kalpoes could be involved in whatever happened to my daughter. I felt the term seemed appropriate. But it led to an abrupt change in the tide of support.

… Not long after the “criminals speech,” some Arubans back off their prayer vigils for Natalee. A few protest in the streets against the barage of negative media. We’ve worn out our welcome at the Holiday Inn. And they let us know they’ve had it. The Aruban Tourism Authority (ATA), the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association (AHATA), the Aruba Trade and Industry Association and a scattering of island officials establish the Strategic Communications Task Force to combat the negative media. And to combat us.

The Strategic Communications Task Force
June, 2005

Who We Are

The Strategic Communications Task Force is a working group established in Aruba to address the issues surrounding the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. The Task Force includes representatives from AHATA (Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association), ATA (Aruba Tourism Authority), business and government leaders

"The Strategic Communications Task Force’s goal is to stay abreast of all developments in the Natalee Holloway disappearance, verify if information given is truthful and bring forward the correct facts when necessary.  The Task Force also aims to inform the public and media whenever there is information that can be shared and monitor media coverage both locally and internationally in an effort to prevent and minimize any damage to the economic wellbeing of Aruba."

http://www.aruba.com/nholloway/taskforce.htm

BUMPED

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #411 on: March 29, 2009, 04:54:33 PM »

I cannot believe what I am reading.  Now you are attacking this Golba guy, right while he is deep in the muck searching for Natalee?  And you are accusing him of being in cahoots with ALE, etc.

Do you just prefer that noone searches?

What you have to realize is that anytime that anyone does some seemingly altruistic task, they are getting something out of it.  It could be personal satisfaction, it could be publicity, it could be a billion reasons.

What they don't deserve, IMO, is to be investigated like they are criminals.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: March 29, 2009, 05:01:35 PM »

I cannot believe what I am reading.  Now you are attacking this Golba guy, right while he is deep in the muck searching for Natalee?  And you are accusing him of being in cahoots with ALE, etc.

What you have to realize is that anytime that anyone does some seemingly altruistic task, they are getting something out of it.  It could be personal satisfaction, it could be publicity, it could be a billion reasons.

Believe it! I call 'em as I see 'em.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: March 29, 2009, 05:06:14 PM »

Anyone who says "Hans Mos allowed him to come there because he has a heart.  He cares about Dave Holloway and he cares about the family." is FOS.

What I prefer is that Tim Miller searches.  What I prefer is that they hand over what they discovered at the bottom of the ocean without this farce.

Searching a pond because someone came on a board to post on this forum and has been pestering Dave Holloway.  It just doesn't sound good to me.  I don't put my beliefs in a person who says they solved a riddle.  He was part of this sham all along.

I deal with reality.

JMO
« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 05:09:09 PM by San » Logged
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #414 on: March 29, 2009, 05:09:32 PM »

JMO
I cannot believe that you have the nerve to come here and question anything!   

Read what Julia Renfro has stated about Golba's prior trips to Aruba, READ the statements that Fred Golba has made about Texas Equusearch!  HAVE YOU EVEN WATCHED THE INTERVIEW WE ARE DISCUSSING?  Educate yourself a little more, before you make your misinformed posts!  I don't believe anyone here will wait for your approval on any investigation of anyone or anything.

Maybe you know why Fred Golba is being allowed to search that pond, when IIRC Tim Miller was turned down months ago?

« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 05:17:33 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: March 29, 2009, 05:11:58 PM »

JMO

Read what Julia Renfro has stated about Golba's prior trips to Aruba, READ the statements that Fred Golba has made about Texas Equusearch!  HAVE YOU EVEN WATCHED THE INTERVIEW WE ARE DISCUSSING?  Educate yourself a little more, before you make your misinformed posts!  I don't believe anyone here will wait for your approval on any investigation of anyone or anything.

Maybe you know why Fred Golba is being allowed to search that pond, when IIRC Tim Miller was turned down months ago?

You said it so much better than me TM.  Thanks.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 05:19:05 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: March 29, 2009, 05:14:08 PM »

Would someone please correct my spelling error on Texas Equusearch, and any others you might see that I missed.

I won't make any promise about never asking for help again, since I will probably need help often.

Thanks in advance!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: March 29, 2009, 05:21:09 PM »

JMO

You said it so much better than me TM.  Thanks.

I agree with everything you said too San, put both posts together and that pretty much sums it up!   
« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 05:24:11 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: March 29, 2009, 05:21:26 PM »

One thing's for sure.  If there was anything there, it won't be after being blasted with fire hoses.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: March 29, 2009, 05:21:38 PM »

Video from today's update in 24ora:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/XOG0iRJ2llc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/XOG0iRJ2llc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Does Fred Golba not get it!  The Aruban Law Enforcement which he is upholding has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway since May 30, 2005.

Fred .... the Aruban investigation is corrupt!!  There is a coverup agenda.  The truth will not be forthcoming through cooperation with the enemy.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.