April 24, 2024, 09:20:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #812 3/27/09 - 3/31/09  (Read 205422 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #420 on: March 29, 2009, 05:23:02 PM »

I cannot believe what I am reading.  Now you are attacking this Golba guy, right while he is deep in the muck searching for Natalee?  And you are accusing him of being in cahoots with ALE, etc.

Do you just prefer that noone searches?

What you have to realize is that anytime that anyone does some seemingly altruistic task, they are getting something out of it.  It could be personal satisfaction, it could be publicity, it could be a billion reasons.

What they don't deserve, IMO, is to be investigated like they are criminals.

JMO
I cannot believe that you have the nerve to come here and question anything!   

Read what Julia Renfro has stated about Golba's prior trips to Aruba, READ the statements that Fred Golba has made about Texas Equusearch!  HAVE YOU EVEN WATCHED THE INTERVIEW WE ARE DISCUSSING?  Educate yourself a little more, before you make your misinformed posts!  I don't believe anyone here will wait for your approval on any investigation of anyone or anything.

Maybe you know why Fred Golba is being allowed to search that pond, when IIRC Tim Miller was turned down months ago?

You said what I was sitting here thinking.  Thanks, because the words were not flowing for me.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: March 29, 2009, 05:31:07 PM »

Well, if the reason to be there is because a witness saw someone coming from the pond that night, why does he say Dave has a feeling....someone has an inkling....He makes Dave sound like a psychic....He has to worry about the media...not because they'll twist his words...but because they'll quote him.   
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: March 29, 2009, 05:32:03 PM »

Isn't it ironic that Golba references "monkey business" at the five-minute mark, not long after calling NG a disgrace? Is he aware he's spending Dave's money to chase down some monkey's posts?

First of all, he could have never boarded that plane with his dog had it not been cleared with AA at security and the gate, that whole crap about someone calling from 38,000 feet is ridiculous. They might have if he was being an issue, to notify the gate and security in Miami of that. Perhaps he was detained when he arrived or given a good talking to, that's what it's beginning to sound like.......

AND if he didn't want media coverage then don't speak to the media, all that whining he did in that video was unprofessional. Just say "NO COMMENT" and get to work Fred !

Find Natalee for us, solve the case, just stop yapping about your opinions.

I continue to stand with the girl.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: March 29, 2009, 05:34:18 PM »

IT'S SUNDAY AND I KNOW THERE WILL BE ANOTHER SO JUST SITTING HERE AND WAITING.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: March 29, 2009, 05:38:01 PM »

Isn't it ironic that Golba references "monkey business" at the five-minute mark, not long after calling NG a disgrace? Is he aware he's spending Dave's money to chase down some monkey's posts?

First of all, he could have never boarded that plane with his dog had it not been cleared with AA at security and the gate, that whole crap about someone calling from 38,000 feet is ridiculous. They might have if he was being an issue, to notify the gate and security in Miami of that. Perhaps he was detained when he arrived or given a good talking to, that's what it's beginning to sound like.......

AND if he didn't want media coverage then don't speak to the media, all that whining he did in that video was unprofessional. Just say "NO COMMENT" and get to work Fred !

If you really want attacking here is an attack by San.  I feel ever day he goes out there for a little while and takes his photo op and then calls it a day.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #425 on: March 29, 2009, 05:39:22 PM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #426 on: March 29, 2009, 05:40:32 PM »

I noticed that too Nonesuche! 

And here's a little something to go with all that whining!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: March 29, 2009, 05:43:28 PM »

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: March 29, 2009, 05:44:39 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: March 29, 2009, 05:45:18 PM »

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: March 29, 2009, 05:46:16 PM »

TM that's a lotta cheese 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: March 29, 2009, 05:48:01 PM »

TM that's a lotta cheese 

Well, he was doing a good bit of whining, I thought he needed a variety!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: March 29, 2009, 05:50:48 PM »

Yes, I would rather no one search if they are going to hand over the entire proceeds of the search exclusively and only to those who thwarted justice in the first place.

Yes, I would rather no one pretend to have exclusive knowledge to the parents of this missing child when they don't and are making it up day to day.

The pond can't be seen from ANY of the front of those houses so no one saw Joran coming out of the pond.  Only wet that could have happened in any number of locations.

And yes, I would rather a search be conducted in a professional manner such as waiting for the pond to dry as Tim Miller has done in so many instances.  Remember when he called off the search for Caylee Anthony because four wheelers were having to be used and might dam-ange evidence.  I wonder if Tim uses fire hoses in his procedures.  I'd bet not.

And yes, I would prefer the person searching not have such a chummy relationship with those who in the past are the very ones who would not allow for even minimal investigative techniques to be used.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #433 on: March 29, 2009, 05:56:05 PM »

HAVE NO FEAR UNDERDOG IS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Monkeys

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: March 29, 2009, 05:57:40 PM »

Anna, so much of this is so difficult to understand, I can't be as vigilant as you are with questions for there is no rational explanation for so much of it, so I'm glad you and others can pursue answers.

How can the dog even step in that mud without sinking?

I don't think I've ever heard of any search team blasting any search area with fire hoses, maybe that's a google opportunity too.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: March 29, 2009, 06:01:50 PM »

Widget is that you???? Wow this is a surprise!

How are you?

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: March 29, 2009, 06:04:26 PM »

Hello Monkeys

Hi Widget good to see you.
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #437 on: March 29, 2009, 06:05:34 PM »

Widget is that you???? Wow this is a surprise!

How are you?

Hi None ...........

We Are All Doing Fine .....

How Might You Be ....

Malcolm X ..........
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: March 29, 2009, 06:06:36 PM »

Widget - good to see you!  Wow...long time no see!
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #439 on: March 29, 2009, 06:07:11 PM »

Hello Monkeys

Hi Widget good to see you.

Hello San My Friend ..........

Hope All Is Well With You ..........

Good To See Y'All ..........

Malcolm X ..........
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.