April 24, 2024, 05:03:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #812 3/27/09 - 3/31/09  (Read 205414 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: March 29, 2009, 08:17:02 PM »

Hello monkeys,

On one of the videos it indicated they are blasting the pond with the hose to keep it moist for the digging (or boot scraping).  This has got to be the craziest search method I've ever heard of.

Widget - long, long time no see  I hope all is well with you and your family. 

I' m not sure if Widget rubbed off on San or if San rubbed off on Widget, but they are two peas in a pod Smile

Sleuth I agree.  Not the part about we rubbed off on each other but it sure is crazy.  It's insulting.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: March 29, 2009, 08:21:17 PM »

Hello monkeys,

On one of the videos it indicated they are blasting the pond with the hose to keep it moist for the digging (or boot scraping).  This has got to be the craziest search method I've ever heard of.

Widget - long, long time no see  I hope all is well with you and your family. 

I' m not sure if Widget rubbed off on San or if San rubbed off on Widget, but they are two peas in a pod Smile

I just assumed Widget was San's twin and San didn't tell us.   

San And Myself Have Been On The Same Page Since Day One ..............

Yes we have.

It is hailing outside right now 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: March 29, 2009, 08:22:42 PM »

I wonder if caps is helping with this pond search?  He should be, he should be there every minute, every day helping.  He owes Dave Holloway that much.

CAPS is still in the water waiting for his signal.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: March 29, 2009, 08:24:03 PM »

Nice pictures of them with their a** in the air.   

Yea, what is with the green rope around them? 

Hi Widget!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: March 29, 2009, 08:24:36 PM »

The red highlight is my doing.

Janet

++++++

Janet:

Texas Equusearch Dispels Media Reports Concerning Natalle Holloway Case
Posted on 26. Mar, 2009 by Admin, TES in Featured Articles, Press Releases, TES News

Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch is working hard to dispel media reports concerning the Natalee Holloway case.  Reports have surfaced today that Texas EquuSearch has collected $1.5 million to continue the search for Natalee, which is entirely untrue.

Also untrue is the report that Tim was traveling to Aruba with Fred Golba.  This has not been the first time that media has printed false reports regarding TES cases, to include the Caylee Anthony case.

This is the worst year financially for Texas EquuSearch since it began.  We are struggling on a daily basis to try to meet the needs of families across the country that are begging for help.  In these tough economic times, this false, irresponsible reporting could have a very negative impact on our ability to raise funds which go to serve families of the missing” said Miller.  “When the public hear that we have raised that large amount of money to dedicate to one search, they are not going to be willing to donate to our cause of finding missing people.  We are at a point of not being able to support the families that really need us, and when something like this happens, it is just devastating”. “We would not even attempt to raise that amount of money for just one case with so many families awaiting our help.

<SNIPPED>

http://texasequusearch.org/2009/03/hollowaycase/

Jen Hale:[/b]

Dear Janet,

I have indeed spoken with Tim about the announcement on his website. It is very odd --- as that information is exactly what he told me. I don't know if you are in the Birmingham area, but he did a phone interview with us where he laid out the search, the boat, the price tag and said it would all happen in the next few months. He told viewers that himself on our air. I am horribly sorry if that has hurt donations or caused large donors to pull back...which is why I have taken the article off of our website. I have considered putting the whole phone interview on the internet to somehow vindicate myself so to speak, as I know people are upset.... but after speaking with Tim, he is convinced this whole thing has hurt donations, and I would never want to damage the chances of someone finding their loved one. I hope he will consider doing another interview and clarifying, but we'll just have to see how that turns out.

Thank you for your time and interest,

Warm Regards,
Jennifer Hale

Janet:

Jen ... thank you for your heartfelt response.  It was appreciated.

BTW ...  Please stop and consider the following article quoting Julie Renfro when using her as a source for your reporting.  It is the contention of many who have followed the Natalee Holloway case since the getgo that Julia Renfro has an agenda.  Her agenda appears to be an effort to further the Aruban coverup that has denied justice to Natalee Holloway since the getgo by redirecting the focus and subtlely casting doubt on Beth Holloway's every word, action and motivation as well as Natalee's character.

Julia Renfro also upholds the main suspects who have lied time and time again in regards to the last moments they were in the company of the 18 year old American citizen who never returned from a graduation trip to Aruba.

Tim Miller?  Jen ... I do believe there is a solid foundation for your reporting.  I believe that Tim Miller slipped up.  Think about it.  In the posting on his website ...Tim Miller does not deny a continuing ocean search for Natalee Holloway's remains is going to happen ... he just wants to distance himself from the 1.5 million in donations.  Could it be those funds were donated to John Silvetti ... the owner of the boat which is moored in Trinidad.

I believe you should post the transcript of Tim Miller's words.

Again ... thank you for your response.

Sincerely

Janet

Jen Hale:

Thank you! I appreciate your concern and dedication to Natalee's case.

God Bless,
Jennifer Hale

Janet,
I received almost the same response.  I had included concerns about Renfro in the email
re Tim Miller.  She said that she didn't trust Renfro, but since there were no court records,
police files, etc,  Renfro was about the only source of information on the island.

I believe Jennifer Hale.

Somehow I do too.

Believe me ... it does not make me happy if Tim Miller (TES) has any connection to another ocean venture with John Silvetti regarding the Natalee Holloway case when his own concerns regarding the December 30th visual dive and ... Kyle Kingman's own words are considered.  Magnolia ... I hope we are wrong.

I took it upon myself to email Tim Miller today and "respectfully" shared my concerns.  I spent two hours on the wording prior to clicking on the "send" icon and ... then sat at my computer shaking.

I will share with the forum if I receive a response.

Magnolia ... it was the email which you provided that motivated me to contact Jen Hale.  I just read Jen's response to you and ... it does sound very similar to mine with the exception of Julia Renfro.  Jen did not expand on the Renfro issue in her communication with me.

BTW ... thanks you that lovely sweater you knitted for me lickity split yesterday.  I felt sooo beauuuuutiful while out on our double date last night.

While off to an early movie with a friend.  Her choice.  Something with Julia Roberts.  Dessert, tea and a yak will follow.

Janet
5:25 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: March 29, 2009, 08:25:24 PM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #506 on: March 29, 2009, 08:27:47 PM »

http://www.aruba.com/news/general-news/ahata-celebrates-its-40th-birthday/

AHATA Celebrates Its 40th Birthday

General News     September 21st, 2005

No comments (RSS 2.0)

AHATA will be celebrating its 40th birthday in November and in honor of the occasion, AHATA is acknowledging the contributions of many people who have helped shaped Aruba’s national tourism product and helped position it, to the way it is today.

Eduardo de Veer Applies Business Strategies to Tourism

When hotelier Hendrick Santos, the general manager of the Hyatt Regency, concluded his presidency of the Aruba Hotel & Tourism Association in 1999, board members felt it would be wise to ask an Aruban businessman, Eduardo de Veer, to take over the leadership of the organization.

It was a vulnerable time, and the hoteliers knew de Veer would be best equipped to subtly pressure the government into funding the Aruba Tourism Authority so that Aruba’s promotional wheels could continue to turn. It was a positive strategic move. As a result of de Veer’s direct involvement with AHATA as its elected President, ten million florins were immediately made available. The funds were then applied to Advertising & Promotions via ATA and the demand for Aruba in the US market was stimulated. The island emerged from a tourism slump; business was on an upturn just before the Millennium celebrations.

As AHATA’s president De Veer was also empowered to bring La Cabana All Suite Beach Resort back into the fold. At the time, some timeshare resorts seceded from the organization because of internal conflict and their absence was felt. Thanks to de Veer’s special brand of diplomacy, La Cabana rejoined and AHATA was again, united, representing all of Aruba’s hotels.

On the level of macro economics de Veer brought fresh thinking into the industry. “Aruba at the time enjoyed high occupancies,” he says, “yet reaped minimal or negative margins, because of the very high cost of business. We were not making money; we looked at occupancy figures and were pleased to see they were high. We did not look at the rev par,” he adds.

Under de Veer’s leadership AHATA changed the way business was viewed. “In a mature industry like ours,” de Veer explains,”the focus must remain on high rates, not just on high occupancies. Selling rooms cheaply to charter guests and paying for the wear and tear at the resorts produces negative results. The ADR, the average daily rate must remain high, in order to make economic sense,” he states.

Following de Veer’s insistence Aruba also started courting various airlines,” as many as possible. No, as an island you can never have too many air seats,” de Veer declares. And while there was some opposition to his pursuit of scheduled air – the charter companies were unhappy – rev par development statistics here show his vision was correct. As more money was invested in Advertising & Promotions and more air seats became available, the demand was stimulated and the rates went up, finally making the hotels some money in the process.

On the internal level, de Veer introduced structural changes to AHATA. His tenure as AHATA’s president marked a quantum leap and a breakthrough in the way the association handled its affairs. He saw the importance of change and was instrumental in shifting the association’s operational focus away from the board and into professional management. As a result of this shift Horace Hord was hired and he helped AHATA become a force to be reckoned, relative to tourism policy and strategies.

“AHATA deserves our respect and admiration,” de Veer states. “As a Caribbean tourist destination, AHATA and the hotels spend the most on Advertising & Promotions, and the island’s government spends the least, in comparison to other destinations. AHATA works hard on behalf of Aruba,” he affirms.

Reports Jorge Pesquera: “Eduardo de Veer’s contributions to AHATA, our tourism industry and Aruba in general deserve a special place in the country’s history books. His drive, business acumen and vision have made MetaCorp a “best in class” corporation in Aruba as shown by independent surveys and reaffirmed by internal polling of their staff in all subsidiary companies. His vision for the development of a downtown hotel complex with an idyllic island accessed via ferry service, the subsequent re-positioning of the former Sonesta Hotel now Renaissance and the development of major attractions, a convention facility, movie theaters and retail have added an entirely new aura to the city of Oranjestad.”

“As far as AHATA is concerned” Pesquera continues, “as the AHATA president, De Veer made bold and difficult decisions; took the blows and considerable “heat” and provided the platform for significant change and progress. We certainly would not be where we are today, as an association, as a travel destination and as a country, had he not taken a leadership role – and for that we are immensely and forever thankful,” Pesquera concludes.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: March 29, 2009, 08:29:03 PM »

Janet

Good Night, Janet.

I hope that Yak doesn't eat your dessert.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: March 29, 2009, 08:29:22 PM »

Janet

Good night Janet!  Thanks for posting your correspondence!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: March 29, 2009, 08:33:13 PM »

Janet

Good night Janet.  My aren't you getting around lately?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: March 29, 2009, 08:35:23 PM »

My response from Jen Hale was much the same.  She did thank me for the photos and assured me she verifies everything Aruban reporters tell her, etc.

I still, however, want to know more about this $1.5 million donation.  Does it exist?  If so, who has it and who or what made it?  Kyle already said the trap that the contents were absconded with was the only likely to contain remains or anything of interest.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: March 29, 2009, 08:46:29 PM »

I wonder if caps is helping with this pond search?  He should be, he should be there every minute, every day helping.  He owes Dave Holloway that much.

Yes he does.  Especially since his scenario of the body disposal changed (AGAIN!). 

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: March 29, 2009, 08:48:15 PM »

My response from Jen Hale was much the same.  She did thank me for the photos and assured me she verifies everything Aruban reporters tell her, etc.

I still, however, want to know more about this $1.5 million donation.  Does it exist?  If so, who has it and who or what made it?  Kyle already said the trap that the contents were absconded with was the only likely to contain remains or anything of interest.

I am really hesitant to speak out against Tim Miller at this time.  I would like to hear that tape that Jen says she has with him stating the info she released.   That being said I too would like to know where that $1.5 million donation came from.  Sounds fishy to me.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: March 29, 2009, 09:03:02 PM »

I cannot believe what I am reading.  Now you are attacking this Golba guy, right while he is deep in the muck searching for Natalee?  And you are accusing him of being in cahoots with ALE, etc.

Do you just prefer that noone searches?

What you have to realize is that anytime that anyone does some seemingly altruistic task, they are getting something out of it.  It could be personal satisfaction, it could be publicity, it could be a billion reasons.

What they don't deserve, IMO, is to be investigated like they are criminals.

What went into your thought process to choose today,of all days,to post your rubbish Iris44.......

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: March 29, 2009, 09:07:51 PM »

The Aruba Hotel & Tourism Association General Assembly Elects
A New Board for AHATA
A.M. Digital
12/05/2005

Board members voted in are businessman Eduardo de Veer, Renaissance/Meta Corp;[/b] Banker Bill Carson, Caribbean Mercantile Bank; hotelier Scott Allen, Hyatt Regency; Director Peter Steinmetz, Aruba Airport Authority; Public Relations official David Smith, Valero Oil Refinery, Lisette Malmberg, De Palm Tours and hotelier Werner Hein, Occidental Resort.

KTF!  What do you want to bet Eduardo and Silvetti are in each others cell phones?

Great work!!

<snipped>

Eduardo de Veer AKA Eduardo Mansur???

Janet

Two different Eduardo's Janet.I just think from past reading,in regards to this Eduardo De Veer,more research into what he really means to Aruba and potential role in the disinformation campaign,if any,is warranted!JMOO..May mean something.May not!

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: March 29, 2009, 09:08:53 PM »

Widget, I'd swear you were related to San.

indeed

I made that post and got bumped right out of here!!   

OHMYGAWD!  I saw my dear Widget and tried to post and the dang gone computer froze on me...by the time I got back he was gone!  Widget...COME HOME!!!  You have been missed!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: March 29, 2009, 09:09:20 PM »

IT'S SUNDAY AND I KNOW THERE WILL BE ANOTHER SO JUST SITTING HERE AND WAITING.

I LOVE THAT CLOCK..YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT THOUGH

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: March 29, 2009, 09:10:14 PM »

Hi Widget!

So they won't get swept away by the fire hose?

To be working in the muck all day,  Fred does manage to remain amazingly clean and free from any traces of mud.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: March 29, 2009, 09:18:50 PM »

LifeSong..Here are some more companies worth looking at...

Catrinus Timmer has been recommended for appointment to the Supervisory Board of Directors of the Fatum
group of companies. He is currently the Chief Financial Officer at MetaCorp N.V., the largest privately owned
commercial enterprise in Aruba.
He is a Board Member at the Aruba Stevedoring company, W.E.B. Aruba,
and also the advisory counsel of the Reporting Center for Unusual Transactions. He brings a wealth of work
experience in the field of consulting, financial assistance and Management. Mr. Timmer resides in Aruba,
speaks Dutch, English and Spanish and is married with two children.

http://www.guardianholdings.com/docs/GHL_annual_report2005-sec4.pdf

http://www.guardianholdings.com/

http://www.fatum.an/locaties/aruba.htm

Stracofa Assurantiën
Kaya Jacob Posner / Zeelandia
P.O.Box 3677
T: 461-1255
F: 461-5253

Off to the gym then i will return for a bit..Have a great evening Monkey's..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: March 29, 2009, 09:23:04 PM »

Hi Widget!

So they won't get swept away by the fire hose?

To be working in the muck all day,  Fred does manage to remain amazingly clean and free from any traces of mud.

Wonder why journalists were not aboard Persistence snapping pics and posted them in the media?

Or...why they were not at the Sloots when search warrant was blocked?

Or...why didn't interview and photograph those talented rock-painting, bio-hazard suit wearing bozos?

Or...why pictures of blood chocolate stains from DK's car were not front page material?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.