April 19, 2024, 11:53:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #812 3/27/09 - 3/31/09  (Read 205267 times)
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: March 29, 2009, 10:47:43 PM »

Hey Bean ..........

You Out There .............

Heh back at ya Widg!  I'm here.  Sorry I stepped away for a bit.  Good to see ya back.  Missed yr humor.  Much needed after 4 yrs of crap out of Aruba.
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #541 on: March 29, 2009, 10:48:09 PM »

Off Topic Thought ...........

If $675 Trillion Of Derivatives Was Bought Up By Foreign Investors

Wheres The Money ??????????

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #542 on: March 29, 2009, 10:50:28 PM »

Hey Bean ..........

Heh back at ya Widg!  I'm here.  Sorry I stepped away for a bit.  Good to see ya back.  Missed yr humor.  Much needed after 4 yrs of crap out of Aruba.

Its Unbelievable .........

And Until Someone Really Steps Up To The Plate And Rocks Some Cages

We Will Be Stroking  Ourselves Til The Good Lord Takes Us

Malcolm X ..........
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #543 on: March 29, 2009, 10:50:33 PM »

LifeSong..Here are some more companies worth looking at...

Catrinus Timmer has been recommended for appointment to the Supervisory Board of Directors of the Fatum
group of companies. He is currently the Chief Financial Officer at MetaCorp N.V., the largest privately owned
commercial enterprise in Aruba.
He is a Board Member at the Aruba Stevedoring company, W.E.B. Aruba,
and also the advisory counsel of the Reporting Center for Unusual Transactions. He brings a wealth of work
experience in the field of consulting, financial assistance and Management. Mr. Timmer resides in Aruba,
speaks Dutch, English and Spanish and is married with two children.

http://www.guardianholdings.com/docs/GHL_annual_report2005-sec4.pdf

http://www.guardianholdings.com/

http://www.fatum.an/locaties/aruba.htm

Stracofa Assurantiėn
Kaya Jacob Posner / Zeelandia
P.O.Box 3677
T: 461-1255
F: 461-5253

Off to the gym then i will return for a bit..Have a great evening Monkey's..

KTF, the Stevedoring company - we've heard of that....   

Texasmom!!

Isn't the Stevedoring company the one that the port authority is trying to get out of the contract with and its tied up in court?

I wonder how they got the contract to begin with?  Smells like another Rudy/Edison handwash special to me....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #544 on: March 29, 2009, 10:52:15 PM »

To All My Monkey Friends

Google FLOURIDE ........

And See If You Want Your Kids To Drink The Water ..........

Malcolm X ..........
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #545 on: March 29, 2009, 10:52:41 PM »

LifeSong..Here are some more companies worth looking at...

Catrinus Timmer has been recommended for appointment to the Supervisory Board of Directors of the Fatum
group of companies. He is currently the Chief Financial Officer at MetaCorp N.V., the largest privately owned
commercial enterprise in Aruba.
He is a Board Member at the Aruba Stevedoring company, W.E.B. Aruba,
and also the advisory counsel of the Reporting Center for Unusual Transactions. He brings a wealth of work
experience in the field of consulting, financial assistance and Management. Mr. Timmer resides in Aruba,
speaks Dutch, English and Spanish and is married with two children.

http://www.guardianholdings.com/docs/GHL_annual_report2005-sec4.pdf

http://www.guardianholdings.com/

http://www.fatum.an/locaties/aruba.htm

Stracofa Assurantiėn
Kaya Jacob Posner / Zeelandia
P.O.Box 3677
T: 461-1255
F: 461-5253

Off to the gym then i will return for a bit..Have a great evening Monkey's..

KTF, the Stevedoring company - we've heard of that....   

Texasmom!!

Isn't the Stevedoring company the one that the port authority is trying to get out of the contract with and its tied up in court?

I wonder how they got the contract to begin with?  Smells like another Rudy/Edison handwash special to me....

Yes it is, Lifesong.  Very good memory!  I'm not retaining that information very well.    

This is an article I posted about the case.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4675.660

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_53931.php

Google translation:

Astec not seize funds APA

March 14, 2009, 14:28 (GMT -04:00)

Alfonso Boekhoudt, director of Aruba Ports Authority (APA) Thursday for the treatment of case against Astec APA had brought to take to make.

ORANGE CITY - The judge yesterday decided to stevedoring company Astec not consent to seize money that Aruba Ports Authority (APA) is. The request was Thursday by Astec in court and was dealt with behind closed doors.

Next week, the interim relief between the two companies in which the stevedoring company claiming compensation for the termination of the permanent contract. Astec has been an ongoing contract with APA to work in the port area. With the container port is moving to Barcadera and public procurement is to provide working business activities in the new location may carry out the contract with Astec broken. This requires the company one million fee. Because Astec fear that APA is not enough money to pay for those damages, they would herd recovery. Employees of APA were afraid that if money would be confiscated, it is not enough money to maintain the salaries of the workers pay. The APA-workers also threatened to close the port if this would happen. With the judge's decision, this threat for the job.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: March 29, 2009, 10:55:05 PM »

Hey Bean ..........

I was hoping Peter de Vries out of Holland would get that done.  They say he's a barracuda that never gives up.  Maybe the powers involved in this got to him too?  I dunno.  Just hard to believe this family never got one single break in 4 yrs.  Not one.

Now they have another freeloader claiming to help them (my opinion) sucking up to ALE on a tip given to Dave H by someone who called and bugged him so frequently he couldn't sleep at night and is spending thousands once more for more of the same.

I would love to see someone step up.  Who's left?
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: March 29, 2009, 10:57:58 PM »

Thanks Hotping and Texasmom!  Here's another one that TM posted I was thinking of also...

texasmom
Scared Monkey

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #811 3/24/09 -
« Reply #622 on: March 26, 2009, 06:00:47 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_54442.php

For a tender port
March 26, 2009, 16:10 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

The public tender for the new operator of the container port for the job.

ORANGE CITY - The judge yesterday APA Port Authority banned a public tender procedure for an operator of the new container port in Barcadera. The procedure should the court wait until the arbitration ruling. In violation can APA fined 10 million florin are grounded, to a maximum of 100 million.

Astec Director Marinus Clean called the ruling "a victory for Aruba. "Politicians say that the country interest (APA, red) should go to the private interest, but I think the ruling is good for Aruba." Score more points than the fact that Astec an Aruban Aruban company with 80 employees. "Another company is their job uncertain. If through a public tender another, possibly foreign company, there is - contrary to what the politicians say - no job. "The tariff increase which Clean irrevocably linked to the public tender for the job.

Alfonso Boekhoudt, director of the port authority, seems to present little to worry about the ruling. According to the director, there are so many things that still need to be for the relocation of the container port that they are still fresh about it. "We can just continue with the move, only the public procurement should just wait."

The arbitration case concerning the dissolution of the permanent contract of Aruba Ports Authority (APA) with stevedoring company Astec was launched on February 18, 2009. APA has the contract - under pressure from the government - by December 31, 2009 terminated. Through a public tender APA wants the operator of the container port in Barcadera choose. The court has taken a line through put.

The delay of the auction includes a line through the account of Edison snort Minister of Tourism and Transport (MEP). He wanted this morning still not respond to the ruling. Snort is currently abroad and would like to begin the sentence and the reasoning of the court examination before he comments.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4743.msg739821#msg739821

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #548 on: March 29, 2009, 10:58:49 PM »

Hey Bean ..........

I was hoping Peter de Vries out of Holland would get that done.  They say he's a barracuda that never gives up.  Maybe the powers involved in this got to him too?  I dunno.  Just hard to believe this family never got one single break in 4 yrs.  Not one.

Now they have another freeloader claiming to help them (my opinion) sucking up to ALE on a tip given to Dave H by someone who called and bugged him so frequently he couldn't sleep at night and is spending thousands once more for more of the same.

O     B     A     M     A

Malcolm X ..........
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: March 29, 2009, 11:03:27 PM »

Midg I'd love to see Obama get involved.  Do you think he would?  He's kind of preocupied trying to save the banks, the automakers, the airlines, healthcare........  His job sucks.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: March 29, 2009, 11:09:25 PM »

Hey Bean ..........

Well this is just my opinion.  I don't believe DeVries will crack this case.  He will give us so much and then we will all hear silence.  He would have done his job.  We will get the enemy saying look at all we did for these people and what do they do they criticize us.

You know like we sent in the Dutch Marines blah blah blah.

Something will happen in this case when our own FBI finally puts the pressure on people.
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #551 on: March 29, 2009, 11:10:48 PM »

Midg I'd love to see Obama get involved.  Do you think he would?  He's kind of preocupied trying to save the banks, the automakers, the airlines, healthcare........  His job sucks.

Well He Has Time For JAY LENO

Townhall Meetings

White House Bowling

Finding Out What Happened To Natalee Should Be Right Up His ALLEY ...

Malcolm X ..........
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #552 on: March 29, 2009, 11:13:01 PM »

Lifesong Here is another one but it needs a better transalation noticed I highlighted Trahan 

Page 1 Page 1 
Mansur ta comenta riba asunto di APA y Astec Mansur says ta riba di APA case and Astec Saturday, 31 January 2009 - 09:56 Saturday, 31 January 2009 - 09:56 Ta Ta visto cu e Gobierno actual ta bay persisti den kibra e contrato entre Viewed cu e ta bay current government persisted den Kibra and contract between APA y Astec, pa asina por entrega e hafnan di Aruba na un empresa di APA and Astec, delivered by e pa asin Hafner di na Aruba a company di Spańo di e grupo Trusam. E di Trusam span group. Un A di e argumentonan cu Premier Oduber ta uza pa hustifica esaki, y pa e di argumentonan Premier Oduber ta cu hustifica esaki UZA pa, and pa traha riba emocion di hende ta cu e ta bisa Astec ta un monopolio. Trahan emocion riba di Hende ta bisa cu e ta ta Astec monopoly. Esey Esey no ta completamente correcto: Astec tin palabracion cu APA pa repartición ta not completely correct: Astec palabracion cu tin pa APA division di e entradanan pa servicio, pues waf ta wordo maneha pa un joint venture di pa entradanan and service, as WAF maneha word ta pa a joint venture entre APA cu Astec, den cual APA no mester garantisa Astec ningun ganashi, between APA cu Astec, which are not APA ganashi no mester garantisa Astec, tur dos ta core risico. ta tur two core risico. Click read more pa lesa mas. Click read more pa mas against. Den Den e situación cu gobierno kier crea 1. and state government Kier creates 1 cu. Astec, un empresa Arubano, ta Astec, a company Arubano, ta bay wordo reemplaza pa un compania Spaņo, 2. word replaces a bay pa Spaņo company, 2. e empleadonan di Astec e di empleadonan Astec ta core risico di bay perde trabow of nan aņa di servicio, y 3. ta bay di risico core of trabow perde nan di aoa service, and 3. APA APA mester bay garantisa e compania Spaņo un ganashi di 12% pa aņa! mester bay garantisa company Spaņo and a 12% pa di ganashi aoa! Pues Well un negoshi di cangrew: no tin sentido pa cambia Astec pa un berdadero a negoshi di cangrew no sense tin pa pa a change Astec berdadero monopolio estranhero, caminda APA ta bay bira un esclavo di garantia. estranhero monopoly, caminda APA Bira a slave ta bay di warranty. Pa Pa colmo tin hopi pregunta riba e grupo Spaņo. Hopi question top tin riba e Spaņo group. Trusam ta un empresa cu Ta cu Trusam a company ta 54% di Seńor Juan Manuel Trujillo y 46% di Seńor Jesśs Samper, ta 54% say Mr Juan Manuel Trujillo, 46% di Jesus Samper, ambos di nacionalidad spańó. both di nationality span. Na e momentonan aki e dos personanan E na aki momentonan and two personanan aki ta bringį cu otro, ye diferencia di opinion entre nan ta parce aki cu ta bring other, e difference between nan ta di opinion parcels di ta afectando nan negoshinan negativamente. di nan ta negoshinan affected negatively. Den Den e dianan aki, un di nan companķanan, e team di voetbal Real Murcia e aki target, a di nan companķanan, e di voetbal team Real Murcia lo wordo declara bankarota cu debenan di mas di 30 miyon Euro. what word should be said bankarota cu mas di di 30 Euro miyon. Esaki, Esaki, apesar cu e equipo atravez di e ańanan tabatin entradanan di cientos despite cu e team and across di di hundreds Ańana tabatin entradanan di miyones di Euro. miyones di di Euro. E E haf di Aruba, entrada principal di virtualmente tur nos productonan, HAF di Aruba, virtually main di tur productonan us, no ta un pieza di wega “monopoly” cu cual nos mandatarionan por not a piece ta di WEGA "monopoly" cu mandatarionan for us hasi y deshasi pa loco. Hasi and deshasi pa loco. Ta trata di un situacion serio cu cual mester Ta di deals a serious situation which cu mester anda cu suma cautela. anda cu caution. E E hecho cu prome kier a drenta den un aventura cu Namdar, y awor cu un cu Kier made promises to provide an adventure Drenthe namdo cu, cu and an awor otro grupo cu aparentemente tin problemanan serio, ta lanta duda atrobe Another group apparently cu tin problemanan seriously doubt atrobe ta Lanta den a huicio di esnan cu tin e responsabilidad di goberna e pais aki give Huici esnan cu tin di e di governance and accountability country aki actualmente. currently. 24ora.com - Prome den Noticia 24ora.com - Prome den News http://www.24ora.com http://www.24ora.com Powered by Joomla! Powered by Joomla! Generated: 29 March, 2009, 23:06 Generated: 29 March, 2009, 23:06
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Page 2 Page 2 
Cu Cu riba esey nan a duna un “vrijwaring” (cu probablemente ta illegal riba nan esey dune to a "vrijwaring (ta cu probably illegal y nulo) na e hunta di comisario pa tuma decision contra interes di APA, and null) and hunt na di pa Commissioner Tuma decision against interest di APA, ta aun mas pio. ta itself even more. Partido Party Democracia Real ta urgi nos Parlamento pa por fabor cuminsa hasi su Real democracy we urged Parliament ta pa fabor cuminsa its Hasi trabou di vigila y para e locual nos gobernantenan ta hasi. monitors and trabou di e ta gobernantenan Hasi locual us. Corda un A corda rato cu un di boso ta den parlamento danki na e votonan di e votadornan while a di Boso ta cu den e votonan parliament danki na e di votadornan di PDR, y cu en todo caso ta boso responsabilidad pa representa miles di PDR, and in any case cu ta pa Boso liability represents thousands di Arubanonan trahador dignamente y segun boso consenshi. di Arubanonan trahador dignity and Boso consenshi seconds. 24ora.com - Prome den Noticia 24ora.com - Prome den News http://www.24ora.com http://www.24ora.com Powered by Joomla! Powered by Joomla! Generated: 29 March, 2009, 23:06 Generated: 29 March, 2009, 23:06
Original Spanish text:
traha riba emocion di hende ta cu e ta bisa Astec ta un monopolio.

Google Translation

Translation: Spanish » English
Page 1 Page 1 
Mansur ta comenta riba asunto di APA y Astec Mansur says ta riba di APA case and Astec Saturday, 31 January 2009 - 09:56 Saturday, 31 January 2009 - 09:56 Ta Ta visto cu e Gobierno actual ta bay persisti den kibra e contrato entre Viewed cu e ta bay current government persisted den Kibra and contract between APA y Astec, pa asina por entrega e hafnan di Aruba na un empresa di APA and Astec, delivered by e pa asin Hafner di na Aruba a company di Spańo di e grupo Trusam. E di Trusam span group. Un A di e argumentonan cu Premier Oduber ta uza pa hustifica esaki, y pa e di argumentonan Premier Oduber ta cu hustifica esaki UZA pa, and pa traha riba emocion di hende ta cu e ta bisa Astec ta un monopolio. Trahan emocion riba di Hende ta bisa cu e ta ta Astec monopoly. Esey Esey no ta completamente correcto: Astec tin palabracion cu APA pa repartición ta not completely correct: Astec palabracion cu tin pa APA division di e entradanan pa servicio, pues waf ta wordo maneha pa un joint venture di pa entradanan and service, as WAF maneha word ta pa a joint venture entre APA cu Astec, den cual APA no mester garantisa Astec ningun ganashi, between APA cu Astec, which are not APA ganashi no mester garantisa Astec, tur dos ta core risico. ta tur two core risico. Click read more pa lesa mas. Click read more pa mas against. Den Den e situación cu gobierno kier crea 1. and state government Kier creates 1 cu. Astec, un empresa Arubano, ta Astec, a company Arubano, ta bay wordo reemplaza pa un compania Spaņo, 2. word replaces a bay pa Spaņo company, 2. e empleadonan di Astec e di empleadonan Astec ta core risico di bay perde trabow of nan aņa di servicio, y 3. ta bay di risico core of trabow perde nan di aoa service, and 3. APA APA mester bay garantisa e compania Spaņo un ganashi di 12% pa aņa! mester bay garantisa company Spaņo and a 12% pa di ganashi aoa! Pues Well un negoshi di cangrew: no tin sentido pa cambia Astec pa un berdadero a negoshi di cangrew no sense tin pa pa a change Astec berdadero monopolio estranhero, caminda APA ta bay bira un esclavo di garantia. estranhero monopoly, caminda APA Bira a slave ta bay di warranty. Pa Pa colmo tin hopi pregunta riba e grupo Spaņo. Hopi question top tin riba e Spaņo group. Trusam ta un empresa cu Ta cu Trusam a company ta 54% di Seńor Juan Manuel Trujillo y 46% di Seńor Jesśs Samper, ta 54% say Mr Juan Manuel Trujillo, 46% di Jesus Samper, ambos di nacionalidad spańó. both di nationality span. Na e momentonan aki e dos personanan E na aki momentonan and two personanan aki ta bringį cu otro, ye diferencia di opinion entre nan ta parce aki cu ta bring other, e difference between nan ta di opinion parcels di ta afectando nan negoshinan negativamente. di nan ta negoshinan affected negatively. Den Den e dianan aki, un di nan companķanan, e team di voetbal Real Murcia e aki target, a di nan companķanan, e di voetbal team Real Murcia lo wordo declara bankarota cu debenan di mas di 30 miyon Euro. what word should be said bankarota cu mas di di 30 Euro miyon. Esaki, Esaki, apesar cu e equipo atravez di e ańanan tabatin entradanan di cientos despite cu e team and across di di hundreds Ańana tabatin entradanan di miyones di Euro. miyones di di Euro. E E haf di Aruba, entrada principal di virtualmente tur nos productonan, HAF di Aruba, virtually main di tur productonan us, no ta un pieza di wega “monopoly” cu cual nos mandatarionan por not a piece ta di WEGA "monopoly" cu mandatarionan for us hasi y deshasi pa loco. Hasi and deshasi pa loco. Ta trata di un situacion serio cu cual mester Ta di deals a serious situation which cu mester anda cu suma cautela. anda cu caution. E E hecho cu prome kier a drenta den un aventura cu Namdar, y awor cu un cu Kier made promises to provide an adventure Drenthe namdo cu, cu and an awor otro grupo cu aparentemente tin problemanan serio, ta lanta duda atrobe Another group apparently cu tin problemanan seriously doubt atrobe ta Lanta den a huicio di esnan cu tin e responsabilidad di goberna e pais aki give Huici esnan cu tin di e di governance and accountability country aki actualmente. currently. 24ora.com - Prome den Noticia 24ora.com - Prome den News http://www.24ora.com http://www.24ora.com Powered by Joomla! Powered by Joomla! Generated: 29 March, 2009, 23:06 Generated: 29 March, 2009, 23:06
Page 2 Page 2 
Cu Cu riba esey nan a duna un “vrijwaring” (cu probablemente ta illegal riba nan esey dune to a "vrijwaring (ta cu probably illegal y nulo) na e hunta di comisario pa tuma decision contra interes di APA, and null) and hunt na di pa Commissioner Tuma decision against interest di APA, ta aun mas pio. ta itself even more. Partido Party Democracia Real ta urgi nos Parlamento pa por fabor cuminsa hasi su Real democracy we urged Parliament ta pa fabor cuminsa its Hasi trabou di vigila y para e locual nos gobernantenan ta hasi. monitors and trabou di e ta gobernantenan Hasi locual us. Corda un A corda rato cu un di boso ta den parlamento danki na e votonan di e votadornan while a di Boso ta cu den e votonan parliament danki na e di votadornan di PDR, y cu en todo caso ta boso responsabilidad pa representa miles di PDR, and in any case cu ta pa Boso liability represents thousands di Arubanonan trahador dignamente y segun boso consenshi. di Arubanonan trahador dignity and Boso consenshi seconds. 24ora.com - Prome den Noticia 24ora.com - Prome den News http://www.24ora.com http://www.24ora.com Powered by Joomla! Powered by Joomla! Generated: 29 March, 2009, 23:06 Generated: 29 March, 2009, 23:06
Original Spanish text:
 Contribute a better translation   Page 1 Page 1
Mansur says ta riba di APA case and Astec Mansur says ta riba di APA case and Astec Saturday, 31 January 2009 - 09:56 Saturday, 31 January 2009 - 09:56 Ta Ta seen cu e ta bay current government persisted den Kibra and contract Viewed from cu e ta bay den Kibra persistent current government and contract between APA and Astec, delivered by e pa asin Hafner di na Aruba di APA and an Astec company, delivered by e pa asin Hafner di na Aruba a company group e di di Spano Trusam. E di group Trusam span. A di A e Premier Oduber argumentonan cu ta pa hustifica UZA esaki and pa e di argumentonan Premier Oduber ta cu hustifica esaki UZA pa, and pa riba Trahan emocion di Hende ta bisa cu e ta ta Astec monopoly. Trahan emocion riba di Hende ta bisa cu e ta ta Astec monopoly. Ta Esey Esey not completely correct: Astec palabracion cu tin pa APA division ta not completely correct: Astec palabracion APA division cu tin pa di pa entradanan and service, as WAF maneha word ta pa di pa a joint venture entradanan and service, as WAF maneha word ta pa a joint venture between APA cu Astec, which are not APA garantisa Astec no mester ganashi, between APA cu Astec, which are not APA ganashi no mester garantisa Astec, tur ta two core risico. ta tur two core risico. Click read more pa mas against. Click read more pa mas against. Den Den and state government Kier creates 1 cu. and state government creates Kier 1 cu. Astec, a company Arubano, ta Astec, a company Arubano, ta bay pa word replaces a company Spaņo, 2. word replaces a bay pa Spaņo company, 2. empleadonan e di e di empleadonan Astec Astec core risico ta bay di perde nan aoa di trabow of service, and 3. ta bay di risico core of trabow perde nan di aoa service, and 3. APA APA garantisa mester bay and a company Spaņo di ganashi aoa 12% pa! mester bay garantisa company Spaņo and a 12% pa di ganashi aoa! Well Well a negoshi di cangrew no sense tin pa pa a berdadero changed to Astec negoshi di cangrew no sense to change tin pa pa Astec berdadero monopoly estranhero, APA caminda a slave ta bay di Bira guarantee. estranhero monopoly, a slave caminda APA Bira ta bay di warranty. Pa Pa ultimate question Hopi tin riba e Spaņo group. Hopi question top tin riba e Spaņo group. Trusam a company cu ta Ta ta cu Trusam company to 54% gave Mr Juan Manuel Trujillo, 46% di Jesus Samper, ta 54% say Mr Juan Manuel Trujillo, 46% di Jesus Samper, both di nationality span. both di nationality span. E na aki momentonan and two personanan E na aki momentonan and two personanan aki cu ta bring other, e difference between nan ta di opinion Parce cu aki ta bring other, and difference between nan ta di opinion Parcels di nan ta negoshinan adversely affected. di nan ta negoshinan affected negatively. Den Den target e aki, a di nan companķanan, e di voetbal team Real Murcia e aki target, a di nan companķanan, e di voetbal team Real Murcia what word should be said bankarota cu mas di di 30 Euro miyon. what word should be said bankarota cu mas di di 30 Euro miyon. Esaki, Esaki, despite cu e team di e Ańana across tabatin entradanan di e team cu despite hundreds and hundreds across di di di miyones Ańana tabatin entradanan di Euro. miyones di di Euro. EE HAF di Aruba, virtually main di tur productonan us, HAF di Aruba, virtually main di tur productonan us, not a piece ta di WEGA "monopoly" cu mandatarionan for us not a piece ta di WEGA "monopoly" cu mandatarionan Hasi deshasi for us and pa crazy. Hasi and deshasi pa loco. Ta di deals a serious situation which cu mester di Ta deals a serious situation which go cu cu mester caution. anda cu caution. EE fact cu Drenthe promised to give Kier cu namdo adventure, and a cu cu awor Kier made promises to provide an adventure Drenthe namdo cu, cu and an other group awor tin cu problemanan apparently seriously doubt atrobe Lanta ta Another group apparently cu tin problemanan seriously doubt atrobe Lanta ta give Huici esnan cu tin di e di governance and accountability give Huici esnan country aki cu tin di e di aki country governance and accountability now. currently. 24ora.com - Prome den 24ora.com News - News http://www.24ora.com http://www.24ora.com Prome den Powered by Joomla! Powered by Joomla! Generated: 29 March, 2009, 23:06 Generated: March 29, 2009, 23:06
-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------
Page 2 Page 2
Cu Cu esey riba nan a duna a "vrijwaring" (probably cu nan ta riba illegal esey dune to a "vrijwaring (ta cu probably illegal and null) and hunt na di pa Commissioner Tuma di APA decision against interest, and null) and di pa na hunt Commissioner Tuma di APA decision against interest, even more ta pio. ta itself even more. Partido Real Democracy Party ta pa Parliament urged us fabor cuminsa Hasi your Real democracy we urged Parliament fabor cuminsa ta pa di trabou monitors its Hasi and e locual us gobernantenan ta Hasi. trabou monitors and di e ta gobernantenan Hasi locual us. Corda A one a di corda cu while giving parliament danki Boso ta na e di votonan a while and votadornan di Boso ta cu den e votonan parliament danki e di di na votadornan PDR, and in any case cu responsibility Boso ta pa di PDR represents thousands, and in any case cu ta pa di Boso liability represents thousands Arubanonan trahador dignity and according to Boso consenshi. Arubanonan di trahador dignity and Boso consenshi seconds. 24ora.com - Prome den 24ora.com News - News http://www.24ora.com http://www.24ora.com Prome den Powered by Joomla! Powered by Joomla! Generated: March 29, 2009, 23:06 Generated: 29 March, 2009, 23:06
Original Spanish text:
Trahan emocion riba di Hende ta bisa cu e ta ta Astec monopoly.

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #553 on: March 29, 2009, 11:13:10 PM »

Hey Bean ..........

Well this is just my opinion.  I don't believe DeVries will crack this case.  He will give us so much and then we will all hear silence.  He would have done his job.  We will get the enemy saying look at all we did for these people and what do they do they criticize us.

You know like we sent in the Dutch Marines blah blah blah.

Something will happen in this case when our own FBI finally puts the pressure on people.

The Only Crack I'm Hoping To See Is When ..........

Someone Cracks Joran Off The Brain Pan ..........

Malcolm X ..........
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #554 on: March 29, 2009, 11:13:38 PM »

3/30/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

buskeda of natalee holloway owing to follow in dam of monserat

in end of week, the expertonan mericano owing to follow cu they buskeda of cadaver of the student mericano desapareci, natalee holloway. the trip here they owing to achieve asistencia of cuerpo of bombero for spuit all thing they owing to achieve. anything is assure, is very sushedad self have in the dam of monserat. thing owing to being achieve is one panty, cu owing to stay confisca, they study if the can is of natalee, although are you cuestiona, owing to achieve zapato, owing to achieve panty, but nothing of natalee holloway. the investigacion is follow.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #555 on: March 29, 2009, 11:17:22 PM »

Lifesong Here is another one but it needs a better transalation noticed I highlighted Trahan 

Page 1 Page 1 
Page 2 Page 2 
Original Spanish text:

Google Translation

Translation: Spanish » English
Page 1 Page 1 
Page 2 Page 2 
Original Spanish text:
 Contribute a better translation   Page 1 Page 1
Mansur says ta riba di APA case and Astec Mansur says ta riba di APA case and Astec Saturday, 31 January 2009 - 09:56 Saturday, 31 January 2009 - 09:56 Ta Ta seen cu e ta bay current government persisted den Kibra and contract Viewed from cu e ta bay den Kibra persistent current government and contract between APA and Astec, delivered by e pa asin Hafner di na Aruba di APA and an Astec company, delivered by e pa asin Hafner di na Aruba a company group e di di Spano Trusam. E di group Trusam span. A di A e Premier Oduber argumentonan cu ta pa hustifica UZA esaki and pa e di argumentonan Premier Oduber ta cu hustifica esaki UZA pa, and pa riba Trahan emocion di Hende ta bisa cu e ta ta Astec monopoly. Trahan emocion riba di Hende ta bisa cu e ta ta Astec monopoly. Ta Esey Esey not completely correct: Astec palabracion cu tin pa APA division ta not completely correct: Astec palabracion APA division cu tin pa di pa entradanan and service, as WAF maneha word ta pa di pa a joint venture entradanan and service, as WAF maneha word ta pa a joint venture between APA cu Astec, which are not APA garantisa Astec no mester ganashi, between APA cu Astec, which are not APA ganashi no mester garantisa Astec, tur ta two core risico. ta tur two core risico. Click read more pa mas against. Click read more pa mas against. Den Den and state government Kier creates 1 cu. and state government creates Kier 1 cu. Astec, a company Arubano, ta Astec, a company Arubano, ta bay pa word replaces a company Spaņo, 2. word replaces a bay pa Spaņo company, 2. empleadonan e di e di empleadonan Astec Astec core risico ta bay di perde nan aoa di trabow of service, and 3. ta bay di risico core of trabow perde nan di aoa service, and 3. APA APA garantisa mester bay and a company Spaņo di ganashi aoa 12% pa! mester bay garantisa company Spaņo and a 12% pa di ganashi aoa! Well Well a negoshi di cangrew no sense tin pa pa a berdadero changed to Astec negoshi di cangrew no sense to change tin pa pa Astec berdadero monopoly estranhero, APA caminda a slave ta bay di Bira guarantee. estranhero monopoly, a slave caminda APA Bira ta bay di warranty. Pa Pa ultimate question Hopi tin riba e Spaņo group. Hopi question top tin riba e Spaņo group. Trusam a company cu ta Ta ta cu Trusam company to 54% gave Mr Juan Manuel Trujillo, 46% di Jesus Samper, ta 54% say Mr Juan Manuel Trujillo, 46% di Jesus Samper, both di nationality span. both di nationality span. E na aki momentonan and two personanan E na aki momentonan and two personanan aki cu ta bring other, e difference between nan ta di opinion Parce cu aki ta bring other, and difference between nan ta di opinion Parcels di nan ta negoshinan adversely affected. di nan ta negoshinan affected negatively. Den Den target e aki, a di nan companķanan, e di voetbal team Real Murcia e aki target, a di nan companķanan, e di voetbal team Real Murcia what word should be said bankarota cu mas di di 30 Euro miyon. what word should be said bankarota cu mas di di 30 Euro miyon. Esaki, Esaki, despite cu e team di e Ańana across tabatin entradanan di e team cu despite hundreds and hundreds across di di di miyones Ańana tabatin entradanan di Euro. miyones di di Euro. EE HAF di Aruba, virtually main di tur productonan us, HAF di Aruba, virtually main di tur productonan us, not a piece ta di WEGA "monopoly" cu mandatarionan for us not a piece ta di WEGA "monopoly" cu mandatarionan Hasi deshasi for us and pa crazy. Hasi and deshasi pa loco. Ta di deals a serious situation which cu mester di Ta deals a serious situation which go cu cu mester caution. anda cu caution. EE fact cu Drenthe promised to give Kier cu namdo adventure, and a cu cu awor Kier made promises to provide an adventure Drenthe namdo cu, cu and an other group awor tin cu problemanan apparently seriously doubt atrobe Lanta ta Another group apparently cu tin problemanan seriously doubt atrobe Lanta ta give Huici esnan cu tin di e di governance and accountability give Huici esnan country aki cu tin di e di aki country governance and accountability now. currently. 24ora.com - Prome den 24ora.com News - News http://www.24ora.com http://www.24ora.com Prome den Powered by Joomla! Powered by Joomla! Generated: 29 March, 2009, 23:06 Generated: March 29, 2009, 23:06
-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------
Page 2 Page 2
Cu Cu esey riba nan a duna a "vrijwaring" (probably cu nan ta riba illegal esey dune to a "vrijwaring (ta cu probably illegal and null) and hunt na di pa Commissioner Tuma di APA decision against interest, and null) and di pa na hunt Commissioner Tuma di APA decision against interest, even more ta pio. ta itself even more. Partido Real Democracy Party ta pa Parliament urged us fabor cuminsa Hasi your Real democracy we urged Parliament fabor cuminsa ta pa di trabou monitors its Hasi and e locual us gobernantenan ta Hasi. trabou monitors and di e ta gobernantenan Hasi locual us. Corda A one a di corda cu while giving parliament danki Boso ta na e di votonan a while and votadornan di Boso ta cu den e votonan parliament danki e di di na votadornan PDR, and in any case cu responsibility Boso ta pa di PDR represents thousands, and in any case cu ta pa di Boso liability represents thousands Arubanonan trahador dignity and according to Boso consenshi. Arubanonan di trahador dignity and Boso consenshi seconds. 24ora.com - Prome den 24ora.com News - News http://www.24ora.com http://www.24ora.com Prome den Powered by Joomla! Powered by Joomla! Generated: March 29, 2009, 23:06 Generated: 29 March, 2009, 23:06
Original Spanish text:
Trahan emocion riba di Hende ta bisa cu e ta ta Astec monopoly.

Here's the link

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=http://www.24ora.com/index2.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26do_pdf%3D1%26id%3D7168&ei=V7i9Se_mLKW1twfJ4vX3Cw&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=2&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3DAstec%2BAPA%2Baruba%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1T4GWYA_enUS318US318%26sa%3DN%26start%3D10

http://www.24ora.com http://www.24ora.com

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: March 29, 2009, 11:20:42 PM »

wth...did Caps plant the panties that Alberto found?!      

On another note:  Please, someone, tell me that Jossy is not involved with Crazy:

Hotshot
Lively Case Discussion #611 5/1 - 5/2/2007 
on: May 02, 2007, 06:30:05 AM 

Carpe, yes that was really Satish, I had an IP tracker on the site, and reported it to tech on Zorpia, and he even confirmed it all.  Sorry about last night not responding, fell asleep at the puter.

I wrote to our good friend in aruba last night, telling him how we all applaud him for the good he is doing, and got quite a letter back.  However I will post here one line that it looks like he will really stand by for a while.
But I will no longer accept any invitation from Greta or her producers. 

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #557 on: March 29, 2009, 11:23:17 PM »

wth...did Caps plant the panties that Alberto found?!      

On another note:  Please, someone, tell me that Jossy is not involved with Crazy:

Hotshot
Lively Case Discussion #611 5/1 - 5/2/2007 
on: May 02, 2007, 06:30:05 AM 

Carpe, yes that was really Satish, I had an IP tracker on the site, and reported it to tech on Zorpia, and he even confirmed it all.  Sorry about last night not responding, fell asleep at the puter.

I wrote to our good friend in aruba last night, telling him how we all applaud him for the good he is doing, and got quite a letter back.  However I will post here one line that it looks like he will really stand by for a while.
But I will no longer accept any invitation from Greta or her producers. 

I Remember Jossy Throwing Alot Of Shit Around Especially

The Arm That Washed Ashore In Venezuela .........

Malcolm X ..........
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: March 29, 2009, 11:23:21 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

in end of week, the expertonan mericano owing to follow cu they buskeda of cadaver of the student mericano desapareci, natalee holloway. the trip here they owing to achieve asistencia of cuerpo of bombero for spuit all thing they owing to achieve. anything is assure, is very sushedad self have in the dam of monserat. thing owing to being achieve is one panty, cu owing to stay confisca, they study if the can is of natalee, although are you cuestiona, owing to achieve zapato, owing to achieve panty, but nothing of natalee holloway. the investigacion is follow.

I just must be in such a bad mood tonight but these people have no scruples.  Do we really need to see him holding those underwear.

The more I see this guy the more he makes me sick.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: March 29, 2009, 11:25:44 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

I just must be in such a bad mood tonight but these people have no scruples.  Do we really need to see him holding those underwear.

The more I see this guy the more he makes me sick.

FTLOG, somebody keep him away from the cameras.

Yes, they are making fun of him in the press and he is too dense to get it.  And he is certainly playing the fool for them, too.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.