April 18, 2024, 08:39:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #812 3/27/09 - 3/31/09  (Read 205245 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: March 29, 2009, 11:27:14 PM »

wth...did Caps plant the panties that Alberto found?!      

On another note:  Please, someone, tell me that Jossy is not involved with Crazy:

Hotshot
Lively Case Discussion #611 5/1 - 5/2/2007 
on: May 02, 2007, 06:30:05 AM 

Carpe, yes that was really Satish, I had an IP tracker on the site, and reported it to tech on Zorpia, and he even confirmed it all.  Sorry about last night not responding, fell asleep at the puter.

I wrote to our good friend in aruba last night, telling him how we all applaud him for the good he is doing, and got quite a letter back.  However I will post here one line that it looks like he will really stand by for a while.
But I will no longer accept any invitation from Greta or her producers. 

Not only did Jossy appear on Greta she went to the island with Beth and took Jossy's wife with her when they visited.
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #561 on: March 29, 2009, 11:30:09 PM »

On another note:  Please, someone, tell me that Jossy is not involved with Crazy:

Hotshot

Carpe, yes that was really Satish, I had an IP tracker on the site, and reported it to tech on Zorpia, and he even confirmed it all.  Sorry about last night not responding, fell asleep at the puter.

I wrote to our good friend in aruba last night, telling him how we all applaud him for the good he is doing, and got quite a letter back.  However I will post here one line that it looks like he will really stand by for a while.

Not only did Jossy appear on Greta she went to the island with Beth and took Jossy's wife with her when they visited.

Jossy Always Seemed Sympathetic Towards Beth

But I Never Fully Trusted This Guy ..........

To Many Wild Goose Chases ..........

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #562 on: March 29, 2009, 11:40:36 PM »

3/30/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

buskeda of natalee holloway owing to follow in dam of monserat

in end of week, the expertonan mericano owing to follow cu they buskeda of cadaver of the student mericano desapareci, natalee holloway. the trip here they owing to achieve asistencia of cuerpo of bombero for spuit all thing they owing to achieve. anything is assure, is very sushedad self have in the dam of monserat. thing owing to being achieve is one panty, cu owing to stay confisca, they study if the can is of natalee, although are you cuestiona, owing to achieve zapato, owing to achieve panty, but nothing of natalee holloway. the investigacion is follow.

I just must be in such a bad mood tonight but these people have no scruples.  Do we really need to see him holding those underwear.

The more I see this guy the more he makes me sick.

The pics texasmom posted earlier had him wearing gloves, and this is so gross.....wth?   I agree, that this is ugh.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: March 29, 2009, 11:44:10 PM »

Hotshot

Jossy Always Seemed Sympathetic Towards Beth

But I Never Fully Trusted This Guy ..........

To Many Wild Goose Chases ..........

WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #564 on: March 29, 2009, 11:45:25 PM »

Off Topic Thought ..........

If The Banks & Mortgage Companies Like Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac

Sold There Toxic Assets To Foreign Investors Known As Derivatives

What Happened To The $ 675 Trillion Dollars That Was Invested In

This Under The Table Type Of Credit Market Which I Call Junk

Bonds That Pay Their Investors High Interest Rates . These Derivatives

Were Sold Throughout Europe, Russia & China .

So Why Are We Bailing These Guys Out

Wheres The $675 Trillion Dollars

Companies Running The Government Is Facism ..............

Malcolm X ..........
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #565 on: March 29, 2009, 11:46:50 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

in end of week, the expertonan mericano owing to follow cu they buskeda of cadaver of the student mericano desapareci, natalee holloway. the trip here they owing to achieve asistencia of cuerpo of bombero for spuit all thing they owing to achieve. anything is assure, is very sushedad self have in the dam of monserat. thing owing to being achieve is one panty, cu owing to stay confisca, they study if the can is of natalee, although are you cuestiona, owing to achieve zapato, owing to achieve panty, but nothing of natalee holloway. the investigacion is follow.

I just must be in such a bad mood tonight but these people have no scruples.  Do we really need to see him holding those underwear.

The pics texasmom posted earlier had him wearing gloves, and this is so gross.....wth?   I agree, that this is ugh.

Where are your gloves Fred?

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: March 29, 2009, 11:49:18 PM »

Just posted on the front page of SM tonight:

Crioyo (in Aruba again)Submitted on 2009/03/29 at 9:08pm

Incredbible….4 years have passed and the discussion is just as fierce as on day 1. Not going to get into it. I just hope the recent search brings some kind of closure whether they do or don’t find anything.

…there was another case of tourists finding a bone on the north side of the island again couples days back. anybody hear bout that? i’ll go on a limb and say it’s 99% safe to assume it’s not human. last i heard it was being sent to forensics…

WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #567 on: March 29, 2009, 11:51:58 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

Where are your gloves Fred?

4 Years After The Fact ...........

Too Little ..... Too Late .....

Malcolm X ..........
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #568 on: March 29, 2009, 11:53:12 PM »

Incredbible….4 years have passed and the discussion is just as fierce as on day 1. Not going to get into it. I just hope the recent search brings some kind of closure whether they do or don’t find anything.

…there was another case of tourists finding a bone on the north side of the island again couples days back. anybody hear bout that? i’ll go on a limb and say it’s 99% safe to assume it’s not human. last i heard it was being sent to forensics…

Probably Just One Of Those Donkeys Klaas .............

Malcolm X ..........
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: March 29, 2009, 11:59:51 PM »

Thanks, Hotping!  I'm going to work on this for a bit tonight and see what happens.  I have gotten back to work on the Timeline, will have another update ready this week.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #570 on: March 29, 2009, 11:59:57 PM »

Off Topic Thought ..........

If The Banks & Mortgage Companies Like Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac

Sold There Toxic Assets To Foreign Investors Known As Derivatives

What Happened To The $ 675 Trillion Dollars That Was Invested In

This Under The Table Type Of Credit Market Which I Call Junk

Bonds That Pay Their Investors High Interest Rates . These Derivatives

Were Sold Throughout Europe, Russia & China .

So Why Are We Bailing These Guys Out

Wheres The $675 Trillion Dollars

Companies Running The Government Is Facism ..............

Brings us back to follow the money....

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: March 30, 2009, 12:00:43 AM »

Probably Just One Of Those Donkeys Klaas .............

Exactly what I was thinking - not another donkey bone!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #572 on: March 30, 2009, 12:00:46 AM »

Maybe Natalee Is In A Harem ........

Maybe The Shitheads Story Of Selling Her Was True ....

Malcolm X ..........
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #573 on: March 30, 2009, 12:03:16 AM »

G'nite, everyone.  I'm beat.  See you later.

Widget, good to see you and hope you return.  You've been away too long and your dialog is more than thought provoking. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #574 on: March 30, 2009, 12:04:19 AM »

Widget, good to see you and hope you return.  You've been away too long and your dialog is more than thought provoking. 

Goodnight 2NJS .........

Sweet Dreams ...........

Malcolm X ..........
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: March 30, 2009, 12:04:53 AM »

Widget - we don't talk politics in the missing persons threads...you know that   Please go to the political forum area and I'm sure you get plenty of responses about it !
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: March 30, 2009, 12:05:17 AM »

Nite 2NJ
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #577 on: March 30, 2009, 12:06:19 AM »

Widget - we don't talk politics in the missing persons threads...you know that   Please go to the political forum area and I'm sure you get plenty of responses about it !

Sorry Klaas

Malcolm X ..........
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #578 on: March 30, 2009, 12:06:42 AM »

Thanks, Hotping!  I'm going to work on this for a bit tonight and see what happens.  I have gotten back to work on the Timeline, will have another update ready this week.

YW Lifesong......I'm Glad You're Back.....I need to know what to research.....I'm alittle lost with all that has been thrown on the table lately......Help...lol 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #579 on: March 30, 2009, 12:07:31 AM »

Good Night 2NJ! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.