March 28, 2024, 11:06:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #812 3/27/09 - 3/31/09  (Read 203449 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: March 30, 2009, 12:26:32 AM »

I was just talking to my friend Janice.  She said what's going on with Natalee Holloway?

She had seen the interview with Tim Miller on NBC13.

I said OK....tell me exactly what he said.  She said Tim was "spit-fir'in mad...even said a bad word or two.
He was mad about the guy who was down there searching the pond.  That he was just messing things
up for legimate searchers.  She said that Tim said that he was going back in a few weeks to search on
targets that had not been searched before.

I asked if he mentioned money.....yes, she said that he had raised money, she couldn't remember how
much to fund another search.

I asked if he mentioned a boat....yes she said that Tim said that a big boat was coming from Trinadad.

Then she said that the reporter said that they couldn't interview Fred Golba because he had agreed
not to speak to the press.

So somebody did she the Tim Miller interview and I guess he did say those things.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #581 on: March 30, 2009, 12:26:54 AM »

G'nite, everyone.  I'm beat.  See you later.

Widget, good to see you and hope you return.  You've been away too long and your dialog is more than thought provoking. 

Good Night 2NJ!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: March 30, 2009, 12:33:04 AM »

I was just talking to my friend Janice.  She said what's going on with Natalee Holloway?

I said OK....tell me exactly what he said.  She said Tim was "spit-fir'in mad...even said a bad word or two.
He was mad about the guy who was down there searching the pond.  That he was just messing things
up for legimate searchers.  She said that Tim said that he was going back in a few weeks to search on

I asked if he mentioned money.....yes, she said that he had raised money, she couldn't remember how

I asked if he mentioned a boat....yes she said that Tim said that a big boat was coming from Trinadad.

Then she said that the reporter said that they couldn't interview Fred Golba because he had agreed

So somebody did she the Tim Miller interview and I guess he did say those things.

Magnolia, did you understand it to be a telephone interview?

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #583 on: March 30, 2009, 12:35:45 AM »

Yes, I did.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: March 30, 2009, 12:38:32 AM »

Posted by Kermit
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4633.msg708550#msg708550

Follow the boats.

RECAP of the above post:

Mermis moves to Superior Offshore and purchases Superior Endeavor
Superior Offshore puts 25 million to refurbish that vessel.

Superior Offshore is in bankruptcy
BUT Superior Endeavor is currently on its way to Saudi Arubia for a year through a contract

Gulmar Falcon vessel owned by Superior Offshore is also terminated due to Superior Offshore's bankruptcy troubles.

BUT it's continuing to charter the boat for a short term

Gulmar Condor vessel owned by Superior Offshore is chartered until April 2009 and working for BP in Trinidad.
Hotping - I think its safe to assume the 341-ft. Gulmar Falcon is the 340-foot boat in Trinidad that Jen Hale (I think) referenced as the boat to be used in a future ocean search of the remaining targets ...

That said, what is setting off your hinky meter the most?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: March 30, 2009, 12:39:31 AM »

I'm sorry to say, but it appears to be a HUGE disconnect between Dave, Beth, Tim, and the main players in this case. 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: March 30, 2009, 12:41:01 AM »

Posted by Kermit

Follow the boats.

RECAP of the above post:

BUT Superior Endeavor is currently on its way to Saudi Arubia for a year through a contract

Gulmar Falcon vessel owned by Superior Offshore is also terminated due to Superior Offshore's bankruptcy troubles.

Gulmar Condor vessel owned by Superior Offshore is chartered until April 2009 and working for BP in Trinidad.
Hotping - I think its safe to assume the 341-ft. Gulmar Falcon is the 340-foot boat in Trinidad that Jen Hale (I think) referenced as the boat to be used in a future ocean search of the remaining targets ...

I would think that the Gulmar Condor is needed in or near Aruba for some purpose other than
searching for Natalee.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: March 30, 2009, 12:45:08 AM »

Yes, I did.

Thanks Magnolia.  I don't know what to think.  I don't recall the disclaimer that was put out saying that Tim never talked to the reporter.  So maybe he didn't realize it would all be included in the newscast? 

I hope Janet will get a response to her letter and that the response will clear things up in my mind.  I'm really confused at this point.  I want to know what Tim Miller has to say about the photos and Kyle Kingman's words regarding the cage.  I won't hold my breath on that though.  I'm sure he was required to sign the same non disclosure agreement that the others on the boat were.  But if he knows what we know and has seen what we've seen, why would he be on board with another search with that group?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: March 30, 2009, 12:47:11 AM »

I'm sorry to say, but it appears to be a HUGE disconnect between Dave, Beth, Tim, and the main players in this case. 

I have to agree.   

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: March 30, 2009, 12:51:39 AM »

Posted by Kermit

Follow the boats.

RECAP of the above post:

I would think that the Gulmar Condor is needed in or near Aruba for some purpose other than
searching for Natalee.

I think it is incredibly hinky that these remaining targets have remained proprietary with Schaefer and Silvetti, and possibly TE.  I cannot understand that without assuming bad things.

Charitable endeavors are not proprietary.  Those targets should be the property of Dave and Beth ONLY - no one else should be in possession of them and they should have the right to dictate precisely who dives on them and what is done with any findings.  (Not that I think she's there - I think they already found her and turned her over.)

I DO NOT want Tim Miller involved in this ocean search in anyway.  He will work with the authorities - it is his MO - I don't think he'll ever agree do it any other way.

It is high time that someone convince Dave, imo, that he must subvert ALE to get the answers he needs and is working so hard for.

JMO and only MO

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: March 30, 2009, 12:54:58 AM »

Yes, I did.

Thanks Magnolia.  I don't know what to think.  I don't recall the disclaimer that was put out saying that Tim never talked to the reporter.  So maybe he didn't realize it would all be included in the newscast? 

I hope Janet will get a response to her letter and that the response will clear things up in my mind.  I'm really confused at this point.  I want to know what Tim Miller has to say about the photos and Kyle Kingman's words regarding the cage.  I won't hold my breath on that though.  I'm sure he was required to sign the same non disclosure agreement that the others on the boat were.  But if he knows what we know and has seen what we've seen, why would he be on board with another search with that group?

I have to say that I was surprised when Janice brought it up.  She only uses a computer for business.
I asked her if Tim seemed like he had been drinking.  She said that she couldn't tell, but he was mad and used
bad word or two.
I don't know what is going on, but it sure smells fishy to me.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: March 30, 2009, 12:59:37 AM »

3/30/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

(I did not include the entire article here, some of the pictures are gruesome.  I do plan to post the complete article in the Murder and Crime thread)

http://awemainta.com

Papiamentu translation of the article:

dead in trafico

diadomingo marduga aruba owing to conoce one another accidente cu consecuencianan fateful. vocero policial, papito comenencia owing to indica cu yesterday morning early central of police owing to dirigi patrol at tanki leendert, near of tanki leendert 94 where cu will have to had one person cu do not give sign of life. hour cu police owing to arrive, y haciendo investigacionnan, they owing to come achieve know cu probably one car have to owing to happen y strike the person y follow core bay. after of this owing to acudi n’e famianan of the fayecido cu have to owing to acudi n’e lugar for identifica the victima. for 8:10 of morning doctor oliva owing to constata dead of shantee ramautar naci at suriname 18 of half 1973 (35 aña) y live at tanki leendert 35f. cuerpo policial is ask all person cu can owing to look at algo of the accidente here for take contacto cu departamento of trafico for they can determina kico exactly can owing to happen in the caso here.tambe cuerpo policial is extende words of condolencia at the family of the fayecido.n’e sitio can did take notice of presencia big of recherche y this according papito comenencia is debi cu have to determina if is one caso of hit & run or algo another will can owing to sosode in the caso regrettable here. in pasado, owing to happen one caso similar, where police owing to atende the caso because; one “hit & run” y after owing to resulta of was one caso of asesinato. pesey, is ask testigonan cu can owing to see algo, for informa police of immediate.awemainta also is send words of deep condolencia at famianan of the fayecido.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: March 30, 2009, 01:04:12 AM »

Yes, I did.

I have to say that I was surprised when Janice brought it up.  She only uses a computer for business.
I asked her if Tim seemed like he had been drinking.  She said that she couldn't tell, but he was mad and used
bad word or two.
I don't know what is going on, but it sure smells fishy to me.

Me too Magnolia.   

finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #593 on: March 30, 2009, 01:10:35 AM »

nothing wrong w/ dressing a little young for your age
if you've taken care of yourself ...

but, oh my freakin' hell,
she rolled down the waistband of her pants
to "show off" her nasty belly

she's pathetic/desperate

(and check out those man-hands)

meow

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: March 30, 2009, 01:15:16 AM »

My mother would have said: Julia's looking a little matronly...bless her heart.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: March 30, 2009, 01:15:42 AM »

Finngirl!  

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: March 30, 2009, 01:16:13 AM »

Posted by Kermit

Follow the boats.

RECAP of the above post:

searching for Natalee.

I think it is incredibly hinky that these remaining targets have remained proprietary with Schaefer and Silvetti, and possibly TE.  I cannot understand that without assuming bad things.

Charitable endeavors are not proprietary.  Those targets should be the property of Dave and Beth ONLY - no one else should be in possession of them and they should have the right to dictate precisely who dives on them and what is done with any findings.  (Not that I think she's there - I think they already found her and turned her over.)

I DO NOT want Tim Miller involved in this ocean search in anyway.  He will work with the authorities - it is his MO - I don't think he'll ever agree do it any other way.

It is high time that someone convince Dave, imo, that he must subvert ALE to get the answers he needs and is working so hard for.

JMO and only MO

Time will reveal who is in it for the MONEY and who's in it for NATALEE HOLLOWAY..Period!There is absolutely NO GRAY AREA FOR ME...I will wait to see "IF" the new ocean search,1.5 million,as well as if Tim Miller is involved..If so!I believe someone needs to clean house on who is involved in searching for THE TRUTH that surrounds JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY,AS WE WELL AS HOLDING,EACH AND EVERY PERSON INVOLVED...ACCOUNTABLE

WHERE EVER THE TRUTH TAKES ME...
KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: March 30, 2009, 01:23:46 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: March 30, 2009, 01:25:08 AM »

Good Night Monkeys!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: March 30, 2009, 01:26:33 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

THOSE WHO DON'T HOLD HER BEST INTEREST'S,AS WELL BETH AND DAVE'S...

WILL BE REVEALED IN TIME..YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM THE TRUTH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.