April 25, 2024, 05:17:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #812 3/27/09 - 3/31/09  (Read 205434 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: March 30, 2009, 01:27:16 AM »

Good Night Monkeys!   

GoodNight TM!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #601 on: March 30, 2009, 01:29:48 AM »

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI

THE MONKEY'S ARE DETERMINED SPIRITS

GOODNIGHT AND GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #602 on: March 30, 2009, 01:42:40 AM »

Interesting  Posted Jan 31 2009

Jones Act and US Jobs
 The Jones Act is one of the last protectors of US jobs from foreign labor remaining . The Jones Act is a cabotage law which in a nutshell says that only US ships flying the US flag, built in US shipyards and manned by US mariners may work in US territorial waters. The Gulf of Mexico and it's oil have been invaded by foreign ships and they have received waivers from the Jones Act by the US Coast Guard. These vessels are taking good paying jobs from US merchant mariners in order to take oil out of waters owned by the US citizens to enrich 'big oil'. It is amazing to me that this being allowed to go on when the US employment situation is deteriorating daily.
Here are some of the ships and their owners some of whom operate under a shell US corporation.

1. Ocean Intervention III (Oceaneering International)
2. Olympic Intervention IV (Oceaneering International)
3. Olympic Challenger (Global Industries)
4. REM Commander (Global Industries)
5. Siem Swordfish (Veolia Environmental)
6. Kingfisher (Veolia Environmental)
7. Nor Tigerfish (Veolia Environmental)
8. Gulmar Falcon (not known at this time)
9. Gulmar Condor (not known at this time)
10. Kestrel (CalDive)
11. Uncle John (CalDive)
12. Mystic Viking (CalDive)
13. Balder (Heerema)
14. Thialf (Heerema)
15. Safe Concordia (Consafe Offshore)
16. CSO Deep Blue (Coflexip)
17. Normand Clipper (Clough Offshore)
18. Epic Diver (Epic Diving & Marine)
19. BOA Subsea (Aker Solutions)
20. BOA Deepsea (Aker Solutions)
21. Northern Resolution (C&C Technologies)
22. Caballo Buffala (not known at this time)

Coming soon will be the

1. Haliva Phoenix (Phoenix Diving)
2. Viking Poseidon (Veolia Environmental)
3. Caesar (Helix Energy Solutions)

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=367x16835

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: March 30, 2009, 01:52:51 AM »

Looks like the Gulmar Condor and Gulmar Falcon may have been in Louisiana this past week....If I reading this right

http://nmontilla63.blog.friendster.com/

The captain was drunk together with OIM, A breach of Alcohol Policy
March 27th, 2009 by nmontilla63
Alongside Berth 506 – “ CPort 1” Port Fourchon, Louissiana

March 25/1445H            -           I heard ‘C Port 2’ calling my vessel name on Ch.17 but as soon I went to answer at the aft radio he was calling ‘Falcon’ and was answered by ‘Condor’ telling ‘Falcon’ was listening on Ch.72. The information was telling “Falcon’ to shift on our berth as someone from Shell’s boat will be loading and refuelling on their berth. I heard instructions passed to ‘Condor’ as well and soon after 15 minutes the Mexican Chief Officer of ‘Gullmar Condor’ was in our bridge looking for the Captain after he explained to me the intention of ‘CPort2’. I called up the Captain and after the chief mate informed him Captain referred it to OIM about the intention of shifting and telling now this is not the right timing as we expected a crew change in 5 days time.

There was inquiries of real intention, and adding of ‘Who’s paying high rate on this berth? there was some sort of lengthy explanation but at the end OIM agreed for us to pull-out and he instead advised to move towards ‘C Port 1’ after arranging available berth, and so we go.

1510H  -   ‘Condor’s’ gangway was lifted out and cast off her lines from us and we let go our lines after 30 minutes we’re underway out of C Port 1 channel towards Bayou Channel of ‘C Port 1’. By 1640H all lines fast on Berth 506 on her starboardside.

In God We Trust!
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #604 on: March 30, 2009, 02:05:43 AM »

I'm sorry to say, but it appears to be a HUGE disconnect between Dave, Beth, Tim, and the main players in this case. 

AHATA/aruban agenda: divide and conquer

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: March 30, 2009, 02:16:13 AM »

I was just talking to my friend Janice.  She said what's going on with Natalee Holloway?

She had seen the interview with Tim Miller on NBC13.

I said OK....tell me exactly what he said.  She said Tim was "spit-fir'in mad...even said a bad word or two.
He was mad about the guy who was down there searching the pond.  That he was just messing things
up for legimate searchers.  She said that Tim said that he was going back in a few weeks to search on
targets that had not been searched before.

I asked if he mentioned money.....yes, she said that he had raised money, she couldn't remember how
much to fund another search.

I asked if he mentioned a boat....yes she said that Tim said that a big boat was coming from Trinadad.

Then she said that the reporter said that they couldn't interview Fred Golba because he had agreed
not to speak to the press.

So somebody did she the Tim Miller interview and I guess he did say those things.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: March 30, 2009, 02:19:59 AM »

Tamikosmom and 3 Guests

It is downright scary in this forum at 11:20 PM PT.  Alone with three unknown guests without a hidey bag ...

I am gone.

Janet

« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 07:32:42 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: March 30, 2009, 02:32:27 AM »

Tamikosmom and 3 Guests

It is downright scary in this forum at 11:20 PM PT.  Alone with three unknown guests without a hidey bag ...

I am gone.

Janet

But But Janet I was one of the guest......

Good Night All!
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 07:33:13 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

In God We Trust!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: March 30, 2009, 10:15:18 AM »

http://www.nbc13.com/vtm/news/local/article/new_pictures_of_search_for_natalee_holloway/65801/

New Pictures of Search for Natalee Holloway

By Jen Hale
Reporter and weekend anchor
Published: March 29, 2009

These are pictures of an Aruban retention pond near the hotel Natalee Holloway stayed at during her senior trip to Aruba.

Private Investigator Fred Golba and his cadaver dog Rhino have been searching it for a week.

The Aruban government agreed to drain the pond.

Now Golba is searching the muddy bottom through a grid elimination system.

The pole markers indicate areas already eliminated.

A new witness claims he saw main suspect Joran van der Sloot emerging from the pond the night Natalee disappeared, wearing only one shoe.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: March 30, 2009, 10:22:57 AM »

Tamikosmom and 3 Guests

I am gone.

Janet

But But Janet I was one of the guest......

Good Night All!

hotping

Where did you get the hidey bag.  I hope jen did not give you mine ... the one she will not give back to me.

GOOD MORNING ALL!!

Janet
7:25 AM PT

_____

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: March 30, 2009, 10:25:33 AM »

Thanks for the article, Klaas

The dog looks intelligent. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: March 30, 2009, 10:27:47 AM »

Thanks for the latest photos on the pond search Klaas.

Does anybody know if the water from the pond was filtered as it was being drained?

It should be an interest week ... one way or another.

Janet

_____

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: March 30, 2009, 10:40:10 AM »

I hope that precious pooch finds our Natalee, so he can get the H out of that horrible place. Fred flintstone, or whatever his name is can stay there. Rhino needs better business associates and family.

Hey Monkeys and love to Natalee.

And I need to see this pix again. Thank you Txmom

3/23/2009  Solo di Pueblo

http://solodipueblo.com/index.php?option=com_docman&Itemid=2

Monkey "teabags" Oduber!   

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: March 30, 2009, 11:16:42 AM »

POOCHY

I brought this post here from the main thread because I totally agree with SS.  Caps does not deserve what was written about him at all on the main thread.  In fact I wish CAPS would come back and post on this codetalker thread -- most of his theories come from deciphering codetaker prose.  SS, only a handful 'bashed' Caps on the main thread. Most of us would like for him to ignore that and come back and tell us what he's learned so far.

His last post was about the masonic graveyard and then poof - lets bash Caps because he is "diverting us" from the crab trap.  I say who is 'diverting' whom? Maybe those with the crab trap theory are diverting the rest of us from other avenues.   Everybody is just tossing out theories and truly care about Natalee and her family. Unless I missed something that a professional said, like Greta, on national tv said that Natalee's remains were definitely in that trap, then I will believe it, but until then, to me it is just another theory. Nobody knows.

Colombo - Mum - and other SM codetalker posters, thanks for keeping this thread alive as we interpret codetalker prose.

CAPS - COME BACK!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: March 30, 2009, 11:20:20 AM »

Interesting to note the searchers are able to keep their shoes on while wandering around in all that mud. 

Even more interesting - Golba singing the praises of Dolph Richardson.

Dolph Richardson - who took personal posession of the items recovered from the fish cage on Jan 7th.

Dolph Richardson - who personally sent the items to the FBI immediately (2 weeks later FBI received something from him  ).

Dolph Richardson - who told Persistence crew Joran's confession to Patrick indicated they should search farther out in deeper waters.

Dolph Richardson - who failed to wait for a forensic dive team Mos said would come from the NFI, and for an FBI representative to show up prior to the search/recovery of the cage contents on Jan 7th.

Dolph Richardson - who had Aruban divers only dive on the cage, recover items, and return to their own boat with those items.

Yup- that Richarson is one swell guy.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: March 30, 2009, 11:21:01 AM »

KTF? Is that your post or did you get it elsewhere? 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: March 30, 2009, 11:23:18 AM »

POOCHY

I brought this post here from the main thread because I totally agree with SS.  Caps does not deserve what was written about him at all on the main thread.  In fact I wish CAPS would come back and post on this codetalker thread -- most of his theories come from deciphering codetaker prose.  SS, only a handful 'bashed' Caps on the main thread. Most of us would like for him to ignore that and come back and tell us what he's learned so far.

His last post was about the masonic graveyard and then poof - lets bash Caps because he is "diverting us" from the crab trap.  I say who is 'diverting' whom? Maybe those with the crab trap theory are diverting the rest of us from other avenues.   Everybody is just tossing out theories and truly care about Natalee and her family. Unless I missed something that a professional said, like Greta, on national tv said that Natalee's remains were definitely in that trap, then I will believe it, but until then, to me it is just another theory. Nobody knows.

Colombo - Mum - and other SM codetalker posters, thanks for keeping this thread alive as we interpret codetalker prose.

CAPS - COME BACK!

Keepthefaith, klaasend, jen3560, friend of monkeys, Lifesong, Patriot, NM, Poochy, kkate and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Still believe in CapsLockWizard Poochy??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: March 30, 2009, 11:27:27 AM »

KTF? Is that your post or did you get it elsewhere? 

If i knew CapsLockWizard's address i would send him a clock for Christmas..That way he could hear the TICK_TOCK until the MAJOR PLAYER is arrested..Has it happened yet???  It was suppose to happen,like,almost 3 months ago...Just sayin!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: March 30, 2009, 11:48:40 AM »

Headin to work..BBL Monkey's..I expect my shovel to be awaiting my return so i can keep digging!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #619 on: March 30, 2009, 11:59:18 AM »

Just was looking around some more and found a pdf that states the Gulmar Falcon, Condor, Eagle, Badaro are all registered in Panama under the Group Corporate Structure outline.  Not sure if that was mentioned by anyone else, but it reminded me of Kaplan Industry & the privacy afforded businesses registered in Panama.  GCC, Polux & JMT & Co each hold a third of Gulmar Offshore SA. 

Edit to remove link that didn't work.  Attaching same from hard drive.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 12:06:59 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.