April 18, 2024, 08:13:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #812 3/27/09 - 3/31/09  (Read 205243 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #700 on: March 30, 2009, 03:20:58 PM »

This is a post from Daphne/Poochy at GM in the code talkers thread.

I found it very telling.

I spent the past few days emailing my buddies back and forth (they do not belong to this board but are Christians, and for years in search of the truth to Natalee's disappearance as all of us are).

We found this:

http://www.apfn.org/APFN/oz.htm

And we collected pages upon pages of shango related themes to this site. Including the 'answer lies on the whispering wind".. Led Zep's Stairway to Heaven...Monarch slaves are taught to “follow the yellow brick road...

"...No matter what fearful things lie ahead, the Monarch slave must follow the Yellow Brick Road which is set out before them by their master. For some slaves used as track stars, their Yellow Brick Road was the track they had to run. The Yellow Brick Road is the runway in which alters were trained to fly off from to exit their internal world and take the body. The Yellow Brick Road also pertains to the assignment that an alter is given. To follow the Yellow Brick Road is to go down the road that has been assigned by command. The Yellow Brick Road programming is placed into the child’s mind via the Yellow Brick Road of the Wizard of Oz story. Remember the key words, “Follow the Yellow Brick Road.” To get someone onto the Yellow Brick Road you must know the access code to get them through the poppy field. The color codes are important to get an alter through the field of poppies.

“Fiddler” is important word to get to the yellow brick road (it signifies the programmer in the context of “the
programmer is here, go over the rainbow”) and then the alters eat what is variously called MUSIC or a SCRIPT or A LETTER which are words meaning “instructions.” In the 1900 edition of the book on page 3 1-32 says (programming cues are in raps), “She closed the door, locked it, and put the KEY carefully in the pocket of her dress. And so, with Toto trotting along soberly behind her, SHE STARTED ON HER JOURNEY. THERE WERE SEVERAL ROADS NEAR BY, BUT IT DID NOT TAKE HER LONG TO FIND THE ONE PAVED WITH YELLOW BRICK"

If you get a chance to read the OZ html page on afpn (link is above).  Those who studied codetalker prose for many years will see alot of correlations to it. Is this where Shango was leading us?

- What adult still needs the Wiz of Oz theme in there lives at 18 years old? Not my kids even at 14/15.
-  Who's mother would be associated with John Ramsey, who's own daughter was murdered on a satanic high holiday?
- Who's mother would be associated with Bo Dietl, handler for Johnny Gosch?
-  Who's mother and step-father would smile as they came out of the masonic looking alto vista church in the pitch black of night, and then return back into the cab (or so it was reported??)
- Dompig said Jug walks in Cheney circle of friends- and said  that is the "CLUE"
- Google Cheney and Cathy O'Brian
- Google Johnny Gosch
- Google Johnny Gosch and Bo Dietl
- Hidden in plain site is witness protection plan.
- the answers are all there on the internet, just like Charles Croes said they would be. He said there wre "far reaching implications, some not easy to handle..." but they are all there.

This is a satanic world we live in folks. Filled with satanic symbolism, filled with satanic worship. Most of us are not aware of what is going on in the world. Ask God to open up your eyes. We are indeed living in the latter days.

It is real, animal and human sacrifices are very real. Google bohemian club and alex jones. See the 'effigy of care' being 'burned' - being 'offered' to the giant owl/molach. Our own presidents are there for crying out loud!

Can someone tell me about the warehouse Beth and Jug used to go to, with their MB buddies? On a private site I recall reading they had this warehouse and used to go there weekly...and that they also used to re-decorate it every month. Why I ask? Because I want to know what types of rituals were taking place there, that's why. And who were the folks that initially flew down with beth and jug? Anybody know?

My loyalty is with Natalee, not her parents (although I find Dave more believable...) Just setting the record straight that's all.

Also on this private site I recall a poster stating there was a 'dark side' to Natalee. Did we just find out what that 'dark side' might be? Is it dabbling in the occult? Satinism? Anybody know?

Why did the chaperone wait until the kids were up in the air on the airplane tbefore he notified authorites Natalee was missing?

Feast of St. John (anybody want an alibi from St. John??) Google it, but make sure it is the "Feast of St. John the Baptist".. which takes place in June.. The feast... light the fires, the decpaitated head to wash up on shore..." The 'key' that is SCREAMING to be heard.

It is all there folks. It is giving me the creeps finding it and I have only posted 1/1000 of what we have found. My brain and heart cannot wrap around the other 999% of it.

Project Monarch is very real. Google on...

Magnolia..Are those highlighted portions Poochy's own words??TIA

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #701 on: March 30, 2009, 03:21:49 PM »

See Ya Later Monkeys....BBL! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #702 on: March 30, 2009, 03:25:38 PM »

I found it very telling.

I spent the past few days emailing my buddies back and forth (they do not belong to this board but are Christians, and for years in search of the truth to Natalee's disappearance as all of us are).

We found this:

And we collected pages upon pages of shango related themes to this site. Including the 'answer lies on the whispering wind".. Led Zep's Stairway to Heaven...Monarch slaves are taught to “follow the yellow brick road...

"...No matter what fearful things lie ahead, the Monarch slave must follow the Yellow Brick Road which is set out before them by their master. For some slaves used as track stars, their Yellow Brick Road was the track they had to run. The Yellow Brick Road is the runway in which alters were trained to fly off from to exit their internal world and take the body. The Yellow Brick Road also pertains to the assignment that an alter is given. To follow the Yellow Brick Road is to go down the road that has been assigned by command. The Yellow Brick Road programming is placed into the child’s mind via the Yellow Brick Road of the Wizard of Oz story. Remember the key words, “Follow the Yellow Brick Road.” To get someone onto the Yellow Brick Road you must know the access code to get them through the poppy field. The color codes are important to get an alter through the field of poppies.

“Fiddler” is important word to get to the yellow brick road (it signifies the programmer in the context of “the
programmer is here, go over the rainbow”) and then the alters eat what is variously called MUSIC or a SCRIPT or A LETTER which are words meaning “instructions.” In the 1900 edition of the book on page 3 1-32 says (programming cues are in raps), “She closed the door, locked it, and put the KEY carefully in the pocket of her dress. And so, with Toto trotting along soberly behind her, SHE STARTED ON HER JOURNEY. THERE WERE SEVERAL ROADS NEAR BY, BUT IT DID NOT TAKE HER LONG TO FIND THE ONE PAVED WITH YELLOW BRICK"

If you get a chance to read the OZ html page on afpn (link is above).  Those who studied codetalker prose for many years will see alot of correlations to it. Is this where Shango was leading us?

- What adult still needs the Wiz of Oz theme in there lives at 18 years old? Not my kids even at 14/15.
-  Who's mother would be associated with John Ramsey, who's own daughter was murdered on a satanic high holiday?
-  Who's mother and step-father would smile as they came out of the masonic looking alto vista church in the pitch black of night, and then return back into the cab (or so it was reported??)
- Dompig said Jug walks in Cheney circle of friends- and said  that is the "CLUE"
- Google Johnny Gosch
- the answers are all there on the internet, just like Charles Croes said they would be. He said there wre "far reaching implications, some not easy to handle..." but they are all there.

This is a satanic world we live in folks. Filled with satanic symbolism, filled with satanic worship. Most of us are not aware of what is going on in the world. Ask God to open up your eyes. We are indeed living in the latter days.

It is real, animal and human sacrifices are very real. Google bohemian club and alex jones. See the 'effigy of care' being 'burned' - being 'offered' to the giant owl/molach. Our own presidents are there for crying out loud!

Can someone tell me about the warehouse Beth and Jug used to go to, with their MB buddies? On a private site I recall reading they had this warehouse and used to go there weekly...and that they also used to re-decorate it every month. Why I ask? Because I want to know what types of rituals were taking place there, that's why. And who were the folks that initially flew down with beth and jug? Anybody know?

My loyalty is with Natalee, not her parents (although I find Dave more believable...) Just setting the record straight that's all.

Also on this private site I recall a poster stating there was a 'dark side' to Natalee. Did we just find out what that 'dark side' might be? Is it dabbling in the occult? Satinism? Anybody know?

Why did the chaperone wait until the kids were up in the air on the airplane tbefore he notified authorites Natalee was missing?

Feast of St. John (anybody want an alibi from St. John??) Google it, but make sure it is the "Feast of St. John the Baptist".. which takes place in June.. The feast... light the fires, the decpaitated head to wash up on shore..." The 'key' that is SCREAMING to be heard.

It is all there folks. It is giving me the creeps finding it and I have only posted 1/1000 of what we have found. My brain and heart cannot wrap around the other 999% of it.

We Had The Code Talkers Here Among Us & We Choose

To Cast Them Aside ............. Remember Back When ........

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: March 30, 2009, 03:27:39 PM »

My loyalty is also with Natalee and secondly her biological mother Beth.  I find it very difficult to feel any loyalty to Robin's husband when Robin posts along side of Renfro/Mark Purcell, Reality and other Beth haters.

IMO part of the reasons this case has not been solved is by family members (Robin Holloway) cohorting with the enemy.

So POOCHY/DAPHNE, now that I understand how you feel I don't think I can tolerate seeing your posts here.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: March 30, 2009, 03:29:23 PM »

All Monkeys .........

Get Up Out Of Your Chairs ...........

Go Over To The Window ..........

OPen It Wide & Shout ..............

I'm Sick & Tired Of This Shit ..........

& I'm Not Going To Take It Anymore ..........

I tried that Widget..the only thing that happened was??I lost my voice!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: March 30, 2009, 03:30:15 PM »

I found it very telling.

We found this:

- Google Johnny Gosch

Yes, KTF.  As far as I can tell the whole post is Poochy's words, except for the few phrases she
chose to put in quotes.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #706 on: March 30, 2009, 03:30:31 PM »

My loyalty is also with Natalee and secondly her biological mother Beth.  I find it very difficult to feel any loyalty to Robin's husband when Robin posts along side of Renfro/Mark Purcell, Reality and other Beth haters.

IMO part of the reasons this case has not been solved is by family members (Robin Holloway) cohorting with the enemy.

So POOCHY/DAPHNE, now that I understand how you feel I don't think I can tolerate seeing your posts here.

Amen To That Klaas ..........

What Was Dave Thinking Marrying That B**** ...........

« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 03:46:28 PM by klaasend » Logged

Malcolm X ..........
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: March 30, 2009, 03:32:45 PM »

I found it very telling.

We found this:

- Google Johnny Gosch

Yes, KTF.  As far as I can tell the whole post is Poochy's words, except for the few phrases she
chose to put in quotes.

Thanx Magnolia..Very sickening if you ask me!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: March 30, 2009, 03:37:20 PM »

Janet - I have never seen a video of that show with Jossy giving the witness' name.

Thanks Jen.

OK ... where is my hidey bag?  Please return it in the next post.

Janet

Newp!!  I had a nice bonfire - all the hidey bags are gone. 

You had no right!!  You may have a death wish but ...

Janet

WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #709 on: March 30, 2009, 03:37:28 PM »

See Y'All Later .............

My Girls Just Arrived From School ..........

Have To Make Lunch ...........

Malcolm X ..........
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: March 30, 2009, 03:38:29 PM »

I found it very telling.

All I can say is...............................WHACKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: March 30, 2009, 03:39:21 PM »

I found it very telling.

Whoopsie - messed up that quote.  KTF didn't call Poochy whacko, that was me. 

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #712 on: March 30, 2009, 03:39:47 PM »

Still waiting on anyone's reason's to continue to support the CapsLockWizard!

KTF

Me has an open mind...and nothing would surprise me anymore.

this monkey is still absorbing info.
Prayers for Nat.

In my opinion,there is nothing to absorb from CapsLockWizard FOM...He's been nothing but a disinformation specialist and has done much harm to JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY...Again..JMOO

you know that, I know that, he knows that, and he knows WE know it.

by the way - where is the 50 year old unemployed system analyst / professor of logic?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: March 30, 2009, 03:41:25 PM »

I found it very telling.

and very frightening thought processes!  YIKES!   

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #714 on: March 30, 2009, 03:43:19 PM »

KTF

Prayers for Nat.

In my opinion,there is nothing to absorb from CapsLockWizard FOM...He's been nothing but a disinformation specialist and has done much harm to JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY...Again..JMOO

by the way - where is the 50 year old unemployed system analyst / professor of logic?

Hey Rob

He Went To Get A Job In Obamas Cabinet ...........

Malcolm X ..........
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: March 30, 2009, 03:45:48 PM »

KTF

Prayers for Nat.

Initiating more threats against those who exposed him for what he is, maybe?

Cowardly little putz!!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: March 30, 2009, 03:46:26 PM »

I thought Poochy's post was skeeeeery.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #717 on: March 30, 2009, 03:51:26 PM »

I thought Poochy's post was skeeeeery.

Very,Very Skeeeeeeeeeeeeeery!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #718 on: March 30, 2009, 03:52:38 PM »

I made the colossal mistake of exchanging a few emails with lil poochy. Wow - just wow is all I can really say. A conspiracy under every rock. And they're all tied together in a way that only poochy was able to unravel. Jusssstttttt WOW!!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: March 30, 2009, 03:55:25 PM »

KTF

Prayers for Nat.

I found an interesting website while researching that creep.  Seems someone has had quite enough of the crap.  Maybe you could send him a letter asking what he's up to these days? 

http://bustarubamisinfo.blogspot.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.