April 19, 2024, 08:48:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #812 3/27/09 - 3/31/09  (Read 205262 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #780 on: March 30, 2009, 08:57:37 PM »

My loyalty is also with Natalee and secondly her biological mother Beth.  I find it very difficult to feel any loyalty to Robin's husband when Robin posts along side of Renfro/Mark Purcell, Reality and other Beth haters.

IMO part of the reasons this case has not been solved is by family members (Robin Holloway) cohorting with the enemy.

So POOCHY/DAPHNE, now that I understand how you feel I don't think I can tolerate seeing your posts here.

I cannot believe that this site has dropped to the point of slamming not only Natalee's step-mother but also her father.  It was bad enough when members here were slandering the crew of the Persistence, but to go this far tells me it is time to ask for my membership to be removed.

I do not want my name associated with SM at all and I cannot believe SM members have forgotten that using Natalee's name does not give anyone the right to say some of the things that have been said. What a sad commentary on all of you and this site.

We do not remove membership or posts.  If you don't want to post here don't.  If you want me to ban you so that you can't post here I'm happy to ban you and SAM and Poochy and anyone else. 

I don't tell you what to post at BFN and you don't tell us what to discuss here.

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: March 30, 2009, 08:58:10 PM »

My loyalty is also with Natalee and secondly her biological mother Beth.  I find it very difficult to feel any loyalty to Robin's husband when Robin posts along side of Renfro/Mark Purcell, Reality and other Beth haters.

IMO part of the reasons this case has not been solved is by family members (Robin Holloway) cohorting with the enemy.

So POOCHY/DAPHNE, now that I understand how you feel I don't think I can tolerate seeing your posts here.

I cannot believe that this site has dropped to the point of slamming not only Natalee's step-mother but also her father.  It was bad enough when members here were slandering the crew of the Persistence, but to go this far tells me it is time to ask for my membership to be removed.

I do not want my name associated with SM at all and I cannot believe SM members have forgotten that using Natalee's name does not give anyone the right to say some of the things that have been said. What a sad commentary on all of you and this site.

Thank you Debbie for telling it like it is.

Just a swinging with the tribe
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #782 on: March 30, 2009, 09:00:37 PM »

Thank you Debbie for telling it like it is.

And what might that be that she supports the Beth haters.  We don't end of story.
bc73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #783 on: March 30, 2009, 09:01:03 PM »

Don't let the door hit you in the you know where. Last I checked, nobody was being held hostage here.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: March 30, 2009, 09:01:29 PM »

Sam won't be responding
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: March 30, 2009, 09:03:50 PM »

KTF,

Adoronron had some very credible thoughts to share back in the day when Robots and I discussed the shoe situation ad infinitum.  Some told us if we mentioned it again, we had to eat a bug, too.

But I persisted because I knew there was a reason for all the shoe confusion and sure enough, we are STILL hearing about a shoe to this date.

Ado had the theory that given Joran's proclivity to take from others as verified by several including Jossy, Joran may have just taken a shoe more or less at random from the racquet club to plant to "prove" he was on the beach, somewhere that he wasn't.

I respect this theory because it explains the smirking Joran parading his shoes on Greta.  I think he was wearing the shoes he pretended to leave somewhere.  It explains the size variation.  So I like to get Ado's thoughts on things.

But for what it's worth, which isn't much, and while I wouldn't call them exactly diversions, I remain unconvinced that Natalee was in either the trap or the pond. 
I know Kyle and Tim Miller thought that was her in the trap but I don't know as I didn't have the benefit of actually seeing the tapes and ALE was allowed exclusive access to the contents of the trap which means now we will never know for a fact certain who or what was there.

Or who got it and what happened to it after that or anything else.

And my support is fully and totally behind Beth in Natalee's absence.  No exceptions.

I hope she is not seeing the fire hose. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #786 on: March 30, 2009, 09:05:03 PM »

you should talk !!!

you run a site that lets Beth be slammed every which way in a dutch gangbang all day long!

SAVE IT SISTER.. AND GUESS WHAT - THERE WONT BE AN APOLOGY COMING THIS TIME EVEN IF ROBIN CALLS ME AGAIN AT 8:30 IN THE MORNING.

I've pretty much had it with all you stealth operators.

I just sent Klaas MY proo of what I KNOW.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: March 30, 2009, 09:05:50 PM »

WE were slandering the Persistence?  Last I read it was KYLE who spoke those words.  Guess that is another one who failed to read his words.

It has now come down to what I feared it would be long long ago.  Dave vs Beth via some troublemakers inserting themselves into this murder where they have only complicated the entire "non-investigation".  Aruba wins again. jmo

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: March 30, 2009, 09:09:59 PM »

I believe it is Kyle Kingman who insists that the remains found in the trap were mishandled and given exclusively and only to ALE even with their history of mishandling evidence.

What am I missing here?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: March 30, 2009, 09:11:21 PM »

It is my opinion that whoever came up with the idea to blast the pond floor with fire hoses is beyond contempt.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: March 30, 2009, 09:11:37 PM »

I believe it is Kyle Kingman who insists that the remains found in the trap were mishandled and given exclusively and only to ALE even with their history of mishandling evidence.

What am I missing here?

You are missing nothing, Anna. You are absolutely correct.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #791 on: March 30, 2009, 09:11:43 PM »

Stupid Stupid Questions - but could some one please answer me!!

BFN = Blogs For Natalee?   ran by
BNH =                            ran by
Freebirds                        ran by
RU = Refugees Unleashed   ran by
FOK
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: March 30, 2009, 09:12:59 PM »

It is my opinion that whoever came up with the idea to blast the pond floor with fire hoses is beyond contempt.

It's all for show anyway.  Clearly it can't be a serious search for evidence using the fire hose in that fashion.  They aren't that foolish are they?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: March 30, 2009, 09:13:51 PM »

BFN = Blogs For Natalee?   ran by
RU = Refugees Unleashed   ran by
FOK

MYTime said a bad word in Dutch!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: March 30, 2009, 09:16:12 PM »

Did anyone come up with the phone? conversation Tim Miller had with that Jen from a TV station?  I read earlier what Mags (I think) posted.  I am withholding judgment until I hear it straight from Tim's mouth.  I hope Silvetti doesn't have $1.5 million laying around somewhere for this adventure.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: March 30, 2009, 09:16:19 PM »

It's all for show anyway.  Clearly it can't be a serious search for evidence using the fire hose in that fashion.  They aren't that foolish are they?

Well, evidently, they are just that.  What if the drivers license for example were in the pond?  They would now be in a thousand pieces.

Surely it must be just for show but I do hope the end result is that they return Natalee.  I have to wonder how much say Beth has had in all of this especially the lavish praise of all things Aruba and the fire hose. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #796 on: March 30, 2009, 09:17:00 PM »

FOK

I thought FOK meant fork

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: March 30, 2009, 09:17:18 PM »

BFN = Blogs For Natalee?   ran by  DEBBIE & IAN (Ian hosts the server)
BNH =                            ran by    LOIS/ROBIN/REALITY
Freebirds                        ran by    NOT SURE MAYBE JEN?
RU = Refugees Unleashed   ran by  JOYNOW, VICTIM'S CRY & KAY_THE_KITTEN
FOK   FOK is a Netherlands based website that has a forum.  I don't know who runs is.

My answers in red.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: March 30, 2009, 09:18:16 PM »

You know what, Debbie?  Earlier I saw some real craziness posted.  A poster said to be close to Robin Holloway was shown to have an interest in some kind of garbage about satanism and attempts to connect Beth and Jug to it.

I would be far, far more ashamed of that than of asking honest questions about a search of the ocean floor that actually FOUND remains, turned them over unsupervised to ALE, hid that fact, hid the videotaped evidence of that fact, and later attempted to sell that videotape behind the famly's back.

Seems to me Beth and Dave got divorced years ago and they've both dealt with it.  Sounds like somebody else needs to.

JMO and only MO

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #799 on: March 30, 2009, 09:18:18 PM »

FOK

Now Anna, I pick you to help me!  I know a bad word in English too!!   

No, can you please fill in the blanks!!  TIA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.