April 15, 2024, 11:37:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #812 3/27/09 - 3/31/09  (Read 205177 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: March 30, 2009, 10:34:56 PM »

Clipped from Klaas's article posted above:

Croes said Aruban volunteers have been helping Golba, who has searched for Holloway eight times before, with his latest search at the request of the Aruba Prosecutors' Office. He said it was done out of "courtesy" for the aching Holloway family.

WTH, I thought Dave paid for this search?   At the request of the Aruba Prosecutor's office?  I hope this is the last time this bunch gets away with this.  Sick.

And I don't believe this guy every stuck his arm up to his elbows in the mud.  Total waste of time and money. Dave's money.  Caps, I hope you are happy putting this man through this. 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #841 on: March 30, 2009, 10:39:56 PM »

Thank You Janet and Lifesong!!  Hmmmmm??   
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #842 on: March 30, 2009, 10:41:55 PM »

I found this.  Kermit probably already has it.

Aruban Workers' Federation
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  (Redirected from Federación de Trabajadores Arubanos)

FTA Aruban Workers' Federation
Federación de Trabajadores Arubanos
Country Aruba
Affiliation ITUC
Key people José Rodolfo Geerman, president
Juan Giron, secretary general
Office location San Nicolas, Aruba

The Aruban Workers' Federation (FTA) is a national trade union center in Aruba.

It is affiliated with the International Trade Union Confederation.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #843 on: March 30, 2009, 10:42:52 PM »

Dear Janet,

I have indeed spoken with Tim about the announcement on his website. It is very odd --- as that information is exactly what he told me. I don't know if you are in the Birmingham area, but he did a phone interview with us where he laid out the search, the boat, the price tag and said it would all happen in the next few months. He told viewers that himself on our air. I am horribly sorry if that has hurt donations or caused large donors to pull back...which is why I have taken the article off of our website. I have considered putting the whole phone interview on the internet to somehow vindicate myself so to speak, as I know people are upset.... but after speaking with Tim, he is convinced this whole thing has hurt donations, and I would never want to damage the chances of someone finding their loved one. I hope he will consider doing another interview and clarifying, but we'll just have to see how that turns out.

Thank you for your time and interest,

Warm Regards,
Jennifer Hale

Why would being honest about another search for Natalee Holloway hurt his donations?I will wait and see how this turns out.It would be a shame if Tim Miller goes back down with Silvetti..I will utterly be disappointed to say the least..TRUTH WILL REVEAL ITSELF IN TIME...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #844 on: March 30, 2009, 10:44:15 PM »

Thank You Janet and Lifesong!!  Hmmmmm??   

Sorry you have been sickly but I am glad you are better, mytime.  I wondered where you were.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: March 30, 2009, 10:46:15 PM »

My loyalty is also with Natalee and secondly her biological mother Beth.  I find it very difficult to feel any loyalty to Robin's husband when Robin posts along side of Renfro/Mark Purcell, Reality and other Beth haters.

IMO part of the reasons this case has not been solved is by family members (Robin Holloway) cohorting with the enemy.

So POOCHY/DAPHNE, now that I understand how you feel I don't think I can tolerate seeing your posts here.

Klaas

You and Private Eye are on the same page in regards to those sincerely seeking justice for Natalee Holloway who are attempting to reach that objective working along side of those who have prevented justice from prevailing since the getgo.

Whether the enemy who possesses the Aruban agenda is Mark Purcell or the ALE ... the principle applies.

Janet

_______

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 -
« Reply #559 on: March 01, 2008, 04:08:07 PM »

I hope that the Persistence has not done all of this work and gone to all of this expense only to have gotten itself into an arrangement whereby Aruban divers are the ones who actually verify the targets and are the first ones to physically retrieve evidence, with no American divers physically with them. If so, all I can say is I just can't believe this has happened. But surely I am wrong.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2662.msg358435#msg358435

private eye
Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #686 on: March 13, 2008, 06:38:07 PM »

... But sharing information with people who work for people who are directly orchestrating the cover up, Rudy, or the Dutch, is the most irresponsible investigating I can imagine. What kills this investigation is people having to come into it, wanting to apply basic investigatory protocols into place, and then having those channels sabotage the new evidence that the new players discover. Of course, as is happened everytime in this case, the new people eventually come to a point where the manipulation of the evidence is undeniable, but by then the fruits of their work are gone, and there is simply another member of the believers of the cover up group. What I pray that Kyle and the crew of the Persistence will determine, is that regardless of how hard working the man that they are working with appears to work, his work belongs to Rudy, and Rudy belongs to the local dutch.

We are not hysterical, ignorant, paranoid people. We have seen the cover up in action, in broad daylight, with impunity, and if you disregard our warnings, you will become the next chump in a series of chumps, no matter how sophisticated your equipment, the level of your educational achievement, or the extent of your job skills and work history.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364750#msg364750

private eye
 Re: Natalee Case Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #690 on: March 13, 2008, 06:56:18 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364756#msg364756

I don't believe that Kyle or anyone else is allowed to review the case documents, according to the policy of the prosecutors office. I thought the beauty of the Persistence is that they were to do a true grid seach mission which depends not on psychics or even tips from the authorities, and as such their work would be independent of the investigation. They were there simply to attempt to search a predefined area for Natalee's remains. So I am not sure why they have been lured into defending the work of the Aruban authorities or a discussion of the validity of the investigation as they are not knowledgeable as to the investigation, other than what they have been told by these Arubans. There are an awful lot of highly educated people who have been chumped by people of far less formal education. A well trained police force is not thwarted by a grieving mother and the media.

And Kyle, I by no means am being disrespectful, I think you are brilliant, sincerely. But I don't think your education or work experience has prepared you for a cover up by these types of people. And I think you may be severely underestimating the education, experience, and wisdom of the monkeys and other coverup believers. Don't let them make a fool of you. We need you.

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy. I am not sure if that was the protocol out of Aruba's waters though. The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372245;topicseen#msg372245

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #708 12/28
« Reply #897 on: December 30, 2007, 06:30:32 PM »

They will have dateline onboard and I understand that they were involved in the Titantic so I assume they have the expertise to preserve any remains or artifacts and have a protocol. They can always find and locate it, call for assistance and then retrieve it. But that is my fear that they imediately turn it over to Aruba where her remains can become that of a large crab:)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2481.880

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
camochance
Scared Monkey

« Reply #846 on: March 30, 2009, 10:47:53 PM »

It's been nearly 5 years since I posted but I have to say that after "hanging in the rafters" for this long, and believe me it's daily, I sincerely appreciate all every monkey is doing. It breaks my heart to see the ugliness that is published, especially since I know many people who care deeply for Beth, Jug, Dave etc. read any word hoping for a new glimmer of light.  Just a thank you and continued hope for truth, civility and love.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #847 on: March 30, 2009, 10:48:02 PM »

My loyalty is also with Natalee and secondly her biological mother Beth.  I find it very difficult to feel any loyalty to Robin's husband when Robin posts along side of Renfro/Mark Purcell, Reality and other Beth haters.

IMO part of the reasons this case has not been solved is by family members (Robin Holloway) cohorting with the enemy.

So POOCHY/DAPHNE, now that I understand how you feel I don't think I can tolerate seeing your posts here.

Klaas

You and Private Eye are on the same page in regards to those sincerely seeking justice for Natalee Holloway who are attempting to reach that objective working along side of those who have prevented justice from prevailing since the getgo.

Whether the enemy who possesses the Aruban agenda is Mark Purcell or the ALE ... the principle applies.

Janet

_______

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 -
« Reply #559 on: March 01, 2008, 04:08:07 PM »

I hope that the Persistence has not done all of this work and gone to all of this expense only to have gotten itself into an arrangement whereby Aruban divers are the ones who actually verify the targets and are the first ones to physically retrieve evidence, with no American divers physically with them. If so, all I can say is I just can't believe this has happened. But surely I am wrong.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2662.msg358435#msg358435

private eye
Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #686 on: March 13, 2008, 06:38:07 PM »

... But sharing information with people who work for people who are directly orchestrating the cover up, Rudy, or the Dutch, is the most irresponsible investigating I can imagine. What kills this investigation is people having to come into it, wanting to apply basic investigatory protocols into place, and then having those channels sabotage the new evidence that the new players discover. Of course, as is happened everytime in this case, the new people eventually come to a point where the manipulation of the evidence is undeniable, but by then the fruits of their work are gone, and there is simply another member of the believers of the cover up group. What I pray that Kyle and the crew of the Persistence will determine, is that regardless of how hard working the man that they are working with appears to work, his work belongs to Rudy, and Rudy belongs to the local dutch.

We are not hysterical, ignorant, paranoid people. We have seen the cover up in action, in broad daylight, with impunity, and if you disregard our warnings, you will become the next chump in a series of chumps, no matter how sophisticated your equipment, the level of your educational achievement, or the extent of your job skills and work history.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2689.msg364750#msg364750

private eye
 Re: Natalee Case Discussion #742 3/10 -
« Reply #690 on: March 13, 2008, 06:56:18 PM »

I don't believe that Kyle or anyone else is allowed to review the case documents, according to the policy of the prosecutors office. I thought the beauty of the Persistence is that they were to do a true grid seach mission which depends not on psychics or even tips from the authorities, and as such their work would be independent of the investigation. They were there simply to attempt to search a predefined area for Natalee's remains. So I am not sure why they have been lured into defending the work of the Aruban authorities or a discussion of the validity of the investigation as they are not knowledgeable as to the investigation, other than what they have been told by these Arubans. There are an awful lot of highly educated people who have been chumped by people of far less formal education. A well trained police force is not thwarted by a grieving mother and the media.

And Kyle, I by no means am being disrespectful, I think you are brilliant, sincerely. But I don't think your education or work experience has prepared you for a cover up by these types of people. And I think you may be severely underestimating the education, experience, and wisdom of the monkeys and other coverup believers. Don't let them make a fool of you. We need you.

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy. I am not sure if that was the protocol out of Aruba's waters though. The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372245;topicseen#msg372245

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #708 12/28
« Reply #897 on: December 30, 2007, 06:30:32 PM »

They will have dateline onboard and I understand that they were involved in the Titantic so I assume they have the expertise to preserve any remains or artifacts and have a protocol. They can always find and locate it, call for assistance and then retrieve it. But that is my fear that they imediately turn it over to Aruba where her remains can become that of a large crab:)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2481.880

LOGIC DICTATES JANET   

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: March 30, 2009, 10:49:15 PM »

You know, this situation with Fred Golba searching a pond that the TES group already did the side scan sonar in reminds me of the Caylee Anthony case.

Leonard Padilla wanted to search the Econ River after TES had already done a side scan sonar search and found nothing.  In Tim's judgement it was a waste of time and Caylee wasn't there.  Tim was right of course and LP was wrong.

In Aruba Tim is not "for" this current search of the pond because it's already been searched by sonar, it dries up every year and it's been 4 years and nothing has appeared in all that time from that pond.  I suspect Tim is right again.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: March 30, 2009, 10:50:20 PM »

It's been nearly 5 years since I posted but I have to say that after "hanging in the rafters" for this long, and believe me it's daily, I sincerely appreciate all every monkey is doing. It breaks my heart to see the ugliness that is published, especially since I know many people who care deeply for Beth, Jug, Dave etc. read any word hoping for a new glimmer of light.  Just a thank you and continued hope for truth, civility and love.

Wow, you have been a LONG TIME lurker 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #850 on: March 30, 2009, 10:54:17 PM »

You know, this situation with Fred Golba searching a pond that the TES group already did the side scan sonar in reminds me of the Caylee Anthony case.

Leonard Padilla wanted to search the Econ River after TES had already done a side scan sonar search and found nothing.  In Tim's judgement it was a waste of time and Caylee wasn't there.  Tim was right of course and LP was wrong.

In Aruba Tim is not "for" this current search of the pond because it's already been searched by sonar, it dries up every year and it's been 4 years and nothing has appeared in all that time from that pond.  I suspect Tim is right again.

I think Tim is right about the pond search also.  Do you think there has been a misunderstanding
between Dave and Tim?

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: March 30, 2009, 10:54:27 PM »

Ho Camochance, glad you came down from the rafters.  Monkeys do truly care for Natalee and her family.  I for one (as are others) do stand with her and her family.  I have to admit I stand with Beth also and I will always say "It ain't over til Beth says it's over".

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: March 30, 2009, 10:57:19 PM »

LOGIC DICTATES JANET   

_____

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #853 on: March 30, 2009, 11:13:36 PM »

It's been almost FOUR years since Natalee was abducted and murdered on that death trap known as Aruba... not Five.. but she's been gone a long time none the less.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: March 30, 2009, 11:15:35 PM »

Hi Texasmom

Thank you for all the work you quietly do behind the scene bringing all those Dutch articles to both the Natalee Holloway Discussion thread as well as the Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba thread.  It is weird but ... I can somehow get the drift of most articles that are not in English.  I guess it had to happen following almost four years.

Anyways ... a game or two of Scrabble awaits.

Good Night Monkeys!!  Good Night Zookeepers!!  

It is Laughing Girl's bedtime.  She bids you all "Good Night".

Janet
8:15 PM PT

_____

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #855 on: March 30, 2009, 11:15:48 PM »

I've sat back tonight just biting my tongue. The UNMITIGATED GALL of Debbie coming here and accusing us is just mind blowing. That whole site of hers is nothing but a conduit to facilitate the bashing of Beth. 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #856 on: March 30, 2009, 11:17:34 PM »

I've sat back tonight just biting my tongue. The UNMITIGATED GALL of Debbie coming here and accusing us is just mind blowing. That whole site of hers is nothing but a conduit to facilitate the bashing of Beth. 

As a wise Monkey once said "BRING IT"...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #857 on: March 30, 2009, 11:27:34 PM »

I have seen you signed in and here with us.  Thank you for being here and helping us support Natalee and her family, camochance.  You have a voice, so don't be shy. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: March 30, 2009, 11:32:21 PM »

And never one word about all those things that Kyle Kingman said, either!

Refuge for those who stalk and bash monkeys as well. 

I have YET to see one of those attacking monkeys EXPLAIN why Kyle said all of that if it is not true.

Attacking the posters instead of the content of the posts is cheap and easy but not one person has refuted what Kyle said.  Not one.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #859 on: March 30, 2009, 11:32:36 PM »

Hi Texasmom

Thank you for all the work you quietly do behind the scene bringing all those Dutch articles to both the Natalee Holloway Discussion thread as well as the Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba thread.  It is weird but ... I can somehow get the drift of most articles that are not in English.  I guess it had to happen following almost four years.

Anyways ... a game or two of Scrabble awaits.

Good Night Monkeys!!  Good Night Zookeepers!!  

It is Laughing Girl's bedtime.  She bids you all "Good Night".

Janet
8:15 PM PT

Hi Janet, and thank you for the compliment!  Our laughing girl has once again put a smile on my face, of all the hundreds of pics I've saved...she's the best!  Thank you for bringing her by, I needed to smile!  

Good Night Janet (and laughing girl)!  

P.S.  You know I just had a thought....we keep calling her a girl....what if?  
Oh well, no matter...girl or boy....that precious face is still the same!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.