April 26, 2024, 12:01:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #812 3/27/09 - 3/31/09  (Read 205513 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #860 on: March 30, 2009, 11:34:33 PM »

It's been nearly 5 years since I posted but I have to say that after "hanging in the rafters" for this long, and believe me it's daily, I sincerely appreciate all every monkey is doing. It breaks my heart to see the ugliness that is published, especially since I know many people who care deeply for Beth, Jug, Dave etc. read any word hoping for a new glimmer of light.  Just a thank you and continued hope for truth, civility and love.

Thanks for posting tonight camochance!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #861 on: March 30, 2009, 11:40:24 PM »

I'm out, early, tonight.  A close friend passed away today.  I'm struggling and not going to contribute much. 

G'nite.  See you later. 

Justice for Natalee.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #862 on: March 30, 2009, 11:42:12 PM »

Magnolia, Lifesong, Anna, Klaas and every Monkey

Early Saturday morning, I became very sick!  I spent all weekend and most of today in bed!  I was unable to follow through with Jen Hale as I had planned!  Did any of you contact her?  I am sorry that I was not able to, I could not even get my head off my  pillow.  (Silver lining is -  it has been 3 days without a cigarette  )

I hope you feel better soon. I know people are very free with advice about when you are sick and I can't help giving advice, too. Half the misery you feel when you are sick is from dehydration so be sure to drink lots of plain water - not soda, not coffee, but just plain water.

Also, if you have an upset tummy, if someone can go get you flat unleavened matzo (it's like a giant square saltine cracker but without any salt on it - very flat tasting) and if you nibble it with your front teeth in as tiny miniscule bites as you can possibly manage and you do it very slowly so it takes a long time, by the time you finish that cracker, your tummy should feel better. But, if you've been throwing up, you shouldn't have ANYTHING for at least 12-18 hours. Only water to rinse your mouth and keep it moist but don't even drink lots of water at that point.

I don't know how true this is because it just doesn't make sense to me but I deal with lots of nurses and doctors (I am my 92-yr-old mother's sole caregiver) and a nurse told me that nausea can actually be caused/made worse by an empty stomach so the matzo cracker idea would fit right in with her advice.

Plenty of rest and lots of naps also help but if you have chest congestion, don't lie flat. It's better to prop yourself up at the end of a sofa.

Take really, really good care of yourself and here's a little something to perk you up (it is an image file but just a tiny bit racier than PG-rated so I'm not posting the actual picture here*).

So, here's a picture I made for you:

*Ha ha ha ha... how many of you clicked that link? LOL.

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: March 30, 2009, 11:45:29 PM »

I'm out, early, tonight.  A close friend passed away today.  I'm struggling and not going to contribute much. 

G'nite.  See you later. 

Justice for Natalee.

Have a good night 2NJSon.  Sorry to hear about your friend.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #864 on: March 30, 2009, 11:48:04 PM »

G'nite.  See you later. 

Justice for Natalee.

I am sorry for your loss, 2NJ.  It is hard to lose a close friend.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: March 30, 2009, 11:48:24 PM »

Oldie - that will definately make Mytime feel better 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: March 30, 2009, 11:49:13 PM »

G'nite.  See you later. 

Justice for Natalee.

Sorry for your loss 2NJ, don't worry about this place. 
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 11:56:29 PM by klaasend » Logged
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: March 30, 2009, 11:53:49 PM »

G'nite.  See you later. 

Justice for Natalee.

I'm so sorry about the loss of your friend. 

God Bless and Good Night 2NJ.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: March 30, 2009, 11:53:53 PM »

Early Saturday morning, I became very sick!  I spent all weekend and most of today in bed!  I was unable to follow through with Jen Hale as I had planned!  Did any of you contact her?  I am sorry that I was not able to, I could not even get my head off my  pillow.  (Silver lining is -  it has been 3 days without a cigarette  )

I hope you feel better soon. I know people are very free with advice about when you are sick and I can't help giving advice, too. Half the misery you feel when you are sick is from dehydration so be sure to drink lots of plain water - not soda, not coffee, but just plain water.

Also, if you have an upset tummy, if someone can go get you flat unleavened matzo (it's like a giant square saltine cracker but without any salt on it - very flat tasting) and if you nibble it with your front teeth in as tiny miniscule bites as you can possibly manage and you do it very slowly so it takes a long time, by the time you finish that cracker, your tummy should feel better. But, if you've been throwing up, you shouldn't have ANYTHING for at least 12-18 hours. Only water to rinse your mouth and keep it moist but don't even drink lots of water at that point.

I don't know how true this is because it just doesn't make sense to me but I deal with lots of nurses and doctors (I am my 92-yr-old mother's sole caregiver) and a nurse told me that nausea can actually be caused/made worse by an empty stomach so the matzo cracker idea would fit right in with her advice.

Plenty of rest and lots of naps also help but if you have chest congestion, don't lie flat. It's better to prop yourself up at the end of a sofa.

Take really, really good care of yourself and here's a little something to perk you up (it is an image file but just a tiny bit racier than PG-rated so I'm not posting the actual picture here*).

I thought there was rule against posting member's pictures here?!?  Please remove my pic. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: March 30, 2009, 11:58:47 PM »

I thought there was rule against posting member's pictures here?!?  Please remove my pic. 

oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #870 on: March 30, 2009, 11:59:07 PM »

Next time, don't sign the model release form.   

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: March 30, 2009, 11:59:30 PM »

Wreck,  You are too well behaved!

You should show your backside more often.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #872 on: March 31, 2009, 12:02:01 AM »

G'nite.  See you later. 

Justice for Natalee.

Good night 2NJSons_Mom.
So sorry to hear about your close friends passing.  God bless.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: March 31, 2009, 12:02:16 AM »

Wreck,  You are too well behaved!

You should show your backside more often.

Ever notice it's always the one who shouldn't that do that.  And the people who run around nude are always the ones who should keep their clothing on at all times!

But if Blah were here, I am sure he would say that model is gay!  He always did about all the good looking men.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: March 31, 2009, 12:03:14 AM »

G'nite.  See you later. 

Justice for Natalee.

Good nite, 2NJ, and I am sorry for your loss.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: March 31, 2009, 12:11:24 AM »

I am waiting to see if there are any late nite updates on the search today.

Anyone hear anything?  Was not mentioned on my local news here in north Alabama.

PERSONA NON GRATA

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: March 31, 2009, 12:26:53 AM »

This was posted earlier. Can we keep this link around? Good reading.

http://bustarubamisinfo.blogspot.com/

Is Charlie, as the crow flies, Croes believed to be an identity and helper of CLW?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: March 31, 2009, 12:30:41 AM »

I am waiting to see if there are any late nite updates on the search today.

Anyone hear anything?  Was not mentioned on my local news here in north Alabama.

Nothing in tomorrow's Awe Mainta.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #878 on: March 31, 2009, 12:33:34 AM »

Thank you Oldiesbutgoodie!!  I feel so much better already!!   

Would you please bring that link to musings!!   

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: March 31, 2009, 12:40:47 AM »

This was posted earlier. Can we keep this link around? Good reading.

http://bustarubamisinfo.blogspot.com/

Is Charlie, as the crow flies, Croes believed to be an identity and helper of CLW?

That is an interesting read. Did you check out the link someone left in comments there? Its very good and very funny!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.