April 27, 2024, 10:19:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #812 3/27/09 - 3/31/09  (Read 205593 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: March 28, 2009, 06:53:22 PM »

Jen Hale did not answer my second email suggesting that perhaps she had confused file tape from the past with current information.  I did  send her TES statement of denial.

Maybe MyTime will call her again?  Maybe I will send her another email stating my fervent hope that her source is not Aruban journalist Julia Renfro who is known for her animosity toward Beth Holloway.

I wonder what Fred Goldba finds so inspiring about this drainage levee, the sandal that could not be Natalee's , somebody's underwear or the old seat covers none of which were there when searched last year for Jose Tromp and so unlikely to have any connection to anything but garbage.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: March 28, 2009, 06:56:57 PM »

I think you could be right about that Magnolia.

Jennifer Hale just did a report on the NBC13 News and said her source was an Aruban journalist.

She said that the pond is now empty, so the search can continue.

Her source for the information on the new search?  That is NOT what she has been telling me.  Tom Allen also said it was Tim Miller and Miller all the way.

I wonder how much she got from Tim Miller and how much from Julia.  Does Julia have the scoop on the $1.5 million collected for the new search I wonder and if so who got that?

Anna ... who is Tom Allen?

Thanks

Janet

It is my understanding that he is the boss of the newsroom.  He said that all of this is what Miller told them in their interview Tuesday night.

I don't think so.

I think Jen Hale is saying to him that she has it all on audio but she is not telling the part that some of that audio is old.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: March 28, 2009, 06:59:00 PM »

Three more kitchen cupboards to go in my clean sweep.  One cupboard an hour will bring me up to dinner time.

If my hubby does not fall from the ladder and break a leg or  something ... dinner at the Olive Garden will be where it is at.  When I consider all that money hubby is saving by washing the outside of the windows himself and ... not hiring somebody ...

Later

Janet

edit: Because it's Janet and I wub her.

My Hubby is fixing my Harley and taking it for test rides, he's going way too fast.
Then dinner is home made meatloaf .
 My dinner was the rest of my birthday cake I will ship the meatloaf. 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: March 28, 2009, 06:59:03 PM »

Mags, I am very sure Julie is running this show with the pictures and updates.  She has the exclusive as this guy with his dog have been told to not talk to reporters so Renho can get all the credit.

Guess I will sign off for a while, we have tornado warnings just to west of here and it's not looking good outside.  Better be preparing my little closet in the middle of the house.  30 miles from here they just had 2 1/2" hale.  Nothing to fool around with.

Stay safe Blue Moon! 

http://www.abc40tv.com/

Reporter Kathy Reynolds is in Aruba and states on video here that Fred Golba has agreed to continue to speak exclusively to her.

I have always thought that one reason Julia turned on Beth with such venom was because
Julia wanted an exclusive on the story and when Greta arrived on the island, Greta and Beth
hit it off and Julia was left holding the bag sotospeak.

Edit:  Fixed quote.

But--but. . . .Fred promised OM and ALE that he would not speak to any media.

And why would he give anybody an exclusive?

Fred Goldba seems to fit right in with Aruba.

I have a feeling that this exclusive media source a way that Aruba will have complete controll in what the media is fed.  In other words ... Fred Golba is being used by the AHATA.  Think about it.  Anything Fred says will be accepted as coming from an "American" not the "enemy".

Janet

+++++++

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE

Page 157/158

No one is breathing. Or Moving. Reporters and camera people are crying. The media hve been here more than a month, and they’ve seen firsthand what we’ve experienced. They are moved by this plea. But some of the Arubans are not. Calling their local sons “criminals” offends them. Having just heard the prosecuting attorney tell us at least one of the Kalpoes could be involved in whatever happened to my daughter. I felt the term seemed appropriate. But it led to an abrupt change in the tide of support.

… Not long after the “criminals speech,” some Arubans back off their prayer vigils for Natalee. A few protest in the streets against the barage of negative media. We’ve worn out our welcome at the Holiday Inn. And they let us know they’ve had it. The Aruban Tourism Authority (ATA), the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association (AHATA), the Aruba Trade and Industry Association and a scattering of island officials establish the Strategic Communications Task Force to combat the negative media. And to combat us.

The Strategic Communications Task Force
June, 2005

Who We Are

The Strategic Communications Task Force is a working group established in Aruba to address the issues surrounding the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. The Task Force includes representatives from AHATA (Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association), ATA (Aruba Tourism Authority), business and government leaders

"The Strategic Communications Task Force’s goal is to stay abreast of all developments in the Natalee Holloway disappearance, verify if information given is truthful and bring forward the correct facts when necessary.  The Task Force also aims to inform the public and media whenever there is information that can be shared and monitor media coverage both locally and internationally in an effort to prevent and minimize any damage to the economic wellbeing of Aruba."

http://www.aruba.com/nholloway/taskforce.htm

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #224 on: March 28, 2009, 06:59:31 PM »

I was told that Tom Allen is the Assistant News Director at NBC 13 Birmingham.

Here is Jen Hale's email should anyone want to send her a note.

Email: jhale@wvtm.com

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: March 28, 2009, 07:00:59 PM »

So who got this $1.5 million in donation?  Who made this donation?  The only person I have seen quoted as talking about a new underwater search was John Silvetti in that one Dutch article.  Did he get this donation?  Obviously, TES didn't as they have had to borrow money since then, etc.  Miller says he didn't get any such donation?
Is it real?  If so did Silvetti get it?  Is he actually planning to return and search the targets Kyle Kingman said were coral and junk?  Did this come about from their being put in contact with ATA/AHATA?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: March 28, 2009, 07:02:33 PM »

Three more kitchen cupboards to go in my clean sweep.  One cupboard an hour will bring me up to dinner time.

If my hubby does not fall from the ladder and break a leg or  something ... dinner at the Olive Garden will be where it is at.  When I consider all that money hubby is saving by washing the outside of the windows himself and ... not hiring somebody ...

Later

Janet

edit: Because it's Janet and I wub her.

My Hubby is fixing my Harley and taking it for test rides, he's going way too fast.
Then dinner is home made meatloaf .
 My dinner was the rest of my birthday cake I will ship the meatloaf. 

Blonde ... when was your birthday?

Forget the meatloaf.  Join hubby and I at the Olive Garden.  Left over Birthday cake can also wait.  Birthday girls and boys get a free dessert at the Olive garden.

Hugs.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: March 28, 2009, 07:14:00 PM »

Yes, texasmom, seems the station is claiming they reported this 1st online and on air in promo video on left side of screen, here:

http://www.abc40tv.com/Global/story.asp?S=8374911&nav=menu1460_8

Oh, and Fred has more confidence in this pond, etc. 

Not sure if this video is different than the other already posted:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/rEVv8jC5yAk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/rEVv8jC5yAk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: March 28, 2009, 07:17:04 PM »

Thank you Klaas.

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: March 28, 2009, 07:22:12 PM »

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gM4lWnpFfSI8U0EzxCHT8WVehRowD977AGMO0

Aruba authorities help search for Natalee Holloway
36 minutes ago

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) — Authorities in Aruba are helping a U.S. private investigator search a pond for signs of missing U.S. teen Natalee Holloway despite having no new leads in the case.

Firefighters are using a hose to blast mud and debris out of a pond that witnesses previously identified as a possible location for her remains. The pond was drained for the search.

Investigator Fred Golba said Saturday they are still searching and declined further comment. He was hired by Holloway's father to search the pond even though it has been scoured before.

The 18-year-old was last seen leaving a bar with Joran Van der Sloot during a 2005 high school graduation trip.

Van der Sloot has been arrested twice and released for lack of evidence.

Copyright © 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: March 28, 2009, 07:24:42 PM »

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gM4lWnpFfSI8U0EzxCHT8WVehRowD977AGMO0

36 minutes ago

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) — Authorities in Aruba are helping a U.S. private investigator search a pond for signs of missing U.S. teen Natalee Holloway despite having no new leads in the case.

Firefighters are using a hose to blast mud and debris out of a pond that witnesses previously identified as a possible location for her remains. The pond was drained for the search.

Investigator Fred Golba said Saturday they are still searching and declined further comment. He was hired by Holloway's father to search the pond even though it has been scoured before.

The 18-year-old was last seen leaving a bar with Joran Van der Sloot during a 2005 high school graduation trip.

Copyright © 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.

Yah I bet the Aruba Authorities are helping with the search.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: March 28, 2009, 07:30:11 PM »

It appears to be 3-4" of silt just as several of us have speculated.

Where is the part where Goldba puts his arm in up to the shoulder?  I want to see that part.  He wouldn't have said that just for drama, would he?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: March 28, 2009, 07:32:11 PM »

It appears to be 3-4" of silt just as several of us have speculated.

Where is the part where Goldba puts his arm in up to the shoulder?  I want to see that part.  He wouldn't have said that just for drama, would he?

That's what I said earlier Anna, I want to see more than walking around in the mud.  I want to see him get dirty.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #233 on: March 28, 2009, 07:32:52 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_54537.php

Google translation:

Aruba
Free stay for travel agents
March 28, 2009, 16:10 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Dutch travel agents have until December 15 this year, six nights free stay on the island. Tourist ATA is in line with the recently launched "Give yourself Aruba' campaign called Annual Travel Agent Month (TRAM) program adapted from my own experience so that travel agents can advise future tourists.

Participating agents need only to pay the flight. The stay in the hotels is free. Moreover, the travel agents to choose you. For this group, to the use of different hotels, they get a number of nights in the High Rise and Low Rise hotels offered. For both types of hotels can three preferences on the basis of availability is determined in which of these three options is stayed.

With the TRAM program agents thanked and rewarded for their work as an ambassador for the island of Aruba to provide said Ahata president Rob Smith. "Professional travel agents are very important for Aruba," says Myrna Jansen of ATA from. "The TRAM program is specially created for them. We would like to travel agents the opportunity to visit Aruba. In return, they can then draw from my own experience to inform tourists about the ideal holiday island. "

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: March 28, 2009, 07:39:57 PM »

The pond was drained in May, 2008.  What more could be found if it was not found then.

Janet

+++++++

Last Update: 6:54 pm 

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) - Authorities in Aruba are helping a U.S. private investigator search a pond for signs of missing U.S. teen Natalee Holloway despite having no new leads in the case.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/world/story/Aruba-authorities-help-search-for-Natalee-Holloway/7HEinoHL6UKxgOLIDSistQ.cspx

January 6, 2009
Press Anouncement

Hans Mos:

There was no indication whatsoever that Joran had been at the dam. For that reason the Police were not ordered to conduct that search. Later, people from the Persistence asked if they were allowed to conduct a search. They were told that they could go ahead if the wanted to. No results were reported. Besides that, the Monserrat dam, which had completely fallen dry by that time, was not long before that request completely searched by dozens of people, for a completely different reason. No results were reported.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/06/aruba-prosecutor-5-page-letter-dont-miss-the-part-where-he-trashes-fox-and-menever-dull/

"Pond in May 2008"

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: March 28, 2009, 07:54:42 PM »

I hope I am wrong but ... I tend to believe that Tim Miller is headed back to Aruba for a continued ocean search.  If you read the following carefully ... Tim just wants to distance himself from the 1.5 Million dollar that was collected.

I suspect that the 1.5 million is a direct donation to Silvetti by Aruba to continue the sham of a search to take the focus off of whatever was retrieved by the enemy from that trap.

However ... Tamikosmom cannot get beyond Kyle Kingman's own words ... words that imply that Natalee Holloway's remains could have been in the trap discovered by the Persistence ... words that imply John Silvetti afforded those remains unchallenged to the enemy who had prevented justice from prevailing for an 18 year old American citizen since May 30, 2005.

Janet

+++++++

Texas Equusearch Dispels Media Reports Concerning Natalle Holloway Case
Posted on 26. Mar, 2009 by Admin, TES in Featured Articles, Press Releases, TES News

Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch is working hard to dispel media reports concerning the Natalee Holloway case.  Reports have surfaced today that Texas EquuSearch has collected $1.5 million to continue the search for Natalee, which is entirely untrue.

Also untrue is the report that Tim was traveling to Aruba with Fred Golba.  This has not been the first time that media has printed false reports regarding TES cases, to include the Caylee Anthony case.

This is the worst year financially for Texas EquuSearch since it began.  We are struggling on a daily basis to try to meet the needs of families across the country that are begging for help.  In these tough economic times, this false, irresponsible reporting could have a very negative impact on our ability to raise funds which go to serve families of the missing” said Miller.  “When the public hear that we have raised that large amount of money to dedicate to one search, they are not going to be willing to donate to our cause of finding missing people.  We are at a point of not being able to support the families that really need us, and when something like this happens, it is just devastating”. “We would not even attempt to raise that amount of money for just one case with so many families awaiting our help.

<SNIPPED>

http://texasequusearch.org/2009/03/hollowaycase/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: March 28, 2009, 07:57:38 PM »

Well ... four of us are off to the Olive Garden.  I phoneD friends and ... they shelved what they had planned to cook for dinner and ... will be joining us.

A game of whatever may follow.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!

Janet
5:00 PM PT

_____

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: March 28, 2009, 07:59:58 PM »

Well ... four of us are off to the Olive Garden.  I phoneD friends and ... they shelved what they had planned to cook for dinner and ... will be joining us.

Janet

Good night Janet.  Enjoy your night out with family and friends.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #238 on: March 28, 2009, 08:01:51 PM »

Janet

Have a great evening Janet!  I won't say "Good Night" now, since I can't help but believe I will see you here again later tonight!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: March 28, 2009, 08:03:23 PM »

Janet

Have a great evening Janet!  I won't say "Good Night" now, since I can't help but believe I will see you here again later tonight!

I wonder if that little one has any idea the joy she brings to Monkeys every time we see her?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.