April 18, 2024, 04:26:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #812 3/27/09 - 3/31/09  (Read 205226 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: March 29, 2009, 10:34:24 AM »

Hende morto haya na Tanki Leendert     
Sunday, 29 March 2009 - 08:17 

Den oranan tempran di awe mainta, nos reporteronan a wordo dirigi na altura di Tanki Leendert 94, caminda nan lo a haya un hende morto tira den yerba. Fiscal, recherche y tambe team tecnico actualmente ta presente na e sitio, pa asina determina kico por a pasa. Keda pendiente pa mas informacion. Click lesa mas pa imagen...

UPDATE: Keto bay instancianan ta na e sitio. Un trahador social tambe a presenta, pero te ainda ningun familiar di e persona tabata tey. For di fuentenan na e sitio, nos por a tende cu aparentemente ta trata aki di un hit and run, pero te ainda no tin confirmacion di esey si por ta trata aki di un accidente of algo premedita. 

UPDATE DI ULTIMA ORA: Na e sitio, nos a bin ricibi informe cu e persona ta di sexo masculino, 35 anja di edad, naci na Suriname. Personal di Aurora Funeral Home a tuma e encargo di transporta e curpa pa funeraria. E accidente a tuma lugar den oranan tempran di mainta y por bisa cu ta trata aki di un caso di Hit & Run, segun fuentenan oficial.

person dead achieve at tanki leendert

in oranan early of today morning, we reporteronan owing to wordo dirigi at height of tanki leendert 94, caminda they will owing to achieve a dead throw in grass. fiscal, recherche y also team tecnico actualmente is present at the sitio, for so determina kico can owing to happen. stay pendiente for more informacion. click read more for imagen...

update: keto bay instancianan is at the sitio. one trahador social also owing to present, but till still none familiar of the person was tey. for of fuentenan at the sitio, we can owing to hear cu apparently is deal here of one hit and run, but till still not have confirmacion of esey if can is deal here of one accidente or algo premedita.

update of ultima ora: at the sitio, we owing to come ricibi informe cu the person is of sexo masculino, 35 anja of edad, naci at suriname. personal of aurora funeral home did take the encargo of transporta the curpa for funeraria. the accidente did take lugar in oranan early of morning y can tell cu is deal here of one caso of hit & run, according fuentenan oficial. come across
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: March 29, 2009, 11:14:57 AM »

Thanks for all the updates guys.  I am sure you have discussed this but I have to ask:

Why isn't the DOG doing any searching?  Rhino, the specially trained dog... the reason Golba was asked to return (supposedly)?  He's not even in the photos.

I was wondering about that hose too Rob.  Seems a bit odd to spend all that time draining a pond and then have the same crew blowing water back at it.

Have a good day all!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: March 29, 2009, 11:37:06 AM »

Peter de Vries a very handsome investigative reporter who should go to Aruba and cover this pond search instead of Julia.

Whow, NICE picture.   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #363 on: March 29, 2009, 11:39:10 AM »

Thanks for all the updates guys.  I am sure you have discussed this but I have to ask:

Why isn't the DOG doing any searching?  Rhino, the specially trained dog... the reason Golba was asked to return (supposedly)?  He's not even in the photos.

I was wondering about that hose too Rob.  Seems a bit odd to spend all that time draining a pond and then have the same crew blowing water back at it.

Have a good day all!

Without watching the videos again I recall two reasons mentioned.  One of the reasons for draining was that it was not safe for Golba to bring the dog in because there were so many poisonous frogs and snakes. (It seems like one more hazardous creature was mentioned but I can't remember it right now)  It was also stated that bones after this long wouldn't emit a scent.  I agree with Anna on that one from the expert that Nancy Grace had on her show.  I believe the bones would only not emit a scent if they were moved from where a body originally decomposed to the pond.  Hope that was a little help.  They showed Rhino waiting in the car.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: March 29, 2009, 11:42:28 AM »

Have a good day all!

Without watching the videos again I recall two reasons mentioned.  One of the reasons for draining was that it was not safe for Golba to bring the dog in because there were so many poisonous frogs and snakes. (It seems like one more hazardous creature was mentioned but I can't remember it right now)  It was also stated that bones after this long wouldn't emit a scent.  I agree with Anna on that one from the expert that Nancy Grace had on her show.  I believe the bones would only not emit a scent if they were moved from where a body originally decomposed to the pond.  Hope that was a little help.  They showed Rhino waiting in the car.

Rhino waiting in the car concerned me as well.  It is too hot there to leave a dog in a car.  I hope that it was very temporary.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: March 29, 2009, 11:42:52 AM »

Thanks for the breaking news update Klaas!  I think it was a crazy Saturday night there from some of the things I read late last night.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: March 29, 2009, 11:43:19 AM »

Klaas ... I received an email from Jen Hale.  Can I post it.  I need a quick response ... leaving for church in ten minutes.

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: March 29, 2009, 11:44:18 AM »

Have a good day all!

Rhino waiting in the car concerned me as well.  It is too hot there to leave a dog in a car.  I hope that it was very temporary.

I agree AZSunny, that can't be good for Rhino!   

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #368 on: March 29, 2009, 11:53:40 AM »

Gas drilling close to Aruba 14 November 2008
ORANJESTAD - Venezuela and Russia have started with mutual drillings for gas in sea. One of the fields where they are gong to drill, Cardón III, lies close to Aruba. The Venezuelan company PdVSA and the Russian Gazprom do the exploitation. Almost 190 Venezuelans, Russians, and Americans work on the project Venezuela and Russia close to Aruba.The idea is that also the American Chevron-Texaco participates actively in the project, which is something that Venezuela has promised a few years ago. Chevron-Texaco is coping with the anti-American attitude of the Chavez-government.

The connection has got to be close...
Great Find KTF....I'm Digging! 

Here's a pdf published in October, 2008.  It's just informative about oil/gas in the island regions.

http://www.eia.doe.gov/emeu/cabs/Caribbean/pdf.pdf

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: March 29, 2009, 11:54:44 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!

Janet
9:50 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: March 29, 2009, 11:56:18 AM »

Have a good day all!

I want to know WHY his arms up to his elbows are not in the mud yet.  And yes where is that dang dog at?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #371 on: March 29, 2009, 11:56:20 AM »

Klaas ... I received an email from Jen Hale.  Can I post it.  I need a quick response ... leaving for church in ten minutes.

Thanks

Janet

You can post the body of it, I would think.  If not now, you can do it after church.  Thanks, Janet.  Magnolia received one, as well & posted an abbreviated version of the content.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 11:58:38 AM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: March 29, 2009, 12:29:58 PM »

Have a good day all!

(1) Rhino was licking chocolate out of the back seat of the car.
(2) Rhino's scuba gear was too tight.
(3) Rhino had a late night at Julia's playing with squeaky toys.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: March 29, 2009, 12:33:31 PM »

Hende morto haya na Tanki Leendert     
Sunday, 29 March 2009 - 08:17 

Den oranan tempran di awe mainta, nos reporteronan a wordo dirigi na altura di Tanki Leendert 94, caminda nan lo a haya un hende morto tira den yerba. Fiscal, recherche y tambe team tecnico actualmente ta presente na e sitio, pa asina determina kico por a pasa. Keda pendiente pa mas informacion. Click lesa mas pa imagen...

UPDATE: Keto bay instancianan ta na e sitio. Un trahador social tambe a presenta, pero te ainda ningun familiar di e persona tabata tey. For di fuentenan na e sitio, nos por a tende cu aparentemente ta trata aki di un hit and run, pero te ainda no tin confirmacion di esey si por ta trata aki di un accidente of algo premedita. 

UPDATE DI ULTIMA ORA: Na e sitio, nos a bin ricibi informe cu e persona ta di sexo masculino, 35 anja di edad, naci na Suriname. Personal di Aurora Funeral Home a tuma e encargo di transporta e curpa pa funeraria. E accidente a tuma lugar den oranan tempran di mainta y por bisa cu ta trata aki di un caso di Hit & Run, segun fuentenan oficial.

person dead achieve at tanki leendert

in oranan early of today morning, we reporteronan owing to wordo dirigi at height of tanki leendert 94, caminda they will owing to achieve a dead throw in grass. fiscal, recherche y also team tecnico actualmente is present at the sitio, for so determina kico can owing to happen. stay pendiente for more informacion. click read more for imagen...

update: keto bay instancianan is at the sitio. one trahador social also owing to present, but till still none familiar of the person was tey. for of fuentenan at the sitio, we can owing to hear cu apparently is deal here of one hit and run, but till still not have confirmacion of esey if can is deal here of one accidente or algo premedita.

update of ultima ora: at the sitio, we owing to come ricibi informe cu the person is of sexo masculino, 35 anja of edad, naci at suriname. personal of aurora funeral home did take the encargo of transporta the curpa for funeraria. the accidente did take lugar in oranan early of morning y can tell cu is deal here of one caso of hit & run, according fuentenan oficial. come across

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/7953/8/

Update:

person dead achieve at tanki leendert sunday, 29 march 2009 - 08:17 in oranan early of today morning, we reporteronan owing to wordo dirigi at height of tanki leendert 94, caminda they will owing to achieve a dead in grass. fiscal, recherche y also team tecnico was present at the sitio, for so determina kico can owing to happen. update: keto bay instancianan is at the sitio. one trahador social also owing to present, but till still none familiar of the person was tey. for of fuentenan at the sitio, we can owing to hear cu apparently is deal here of one hit and run, but till still not have confirmacion of esey if can is deal here of one accidente or algo premedita. update of ultima ora: at the sitio, we owing to come ricibi informe cu the person is of sexo masculino, 35 anja of edad, naci at suriname. personal of aurora funeral home did take the encargo of transporta the curpa for funeraria. the accidente did take lugar in oranan early of morning y can tell cu is deal here of one caso of hit & run, according fuentenan oficial. the name of the person is santie persad ramaursad employee of speed garage. click read more for more photograph! come across

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: March 29, 2009, 12:34:54 PM »

Thanks

Janet

Sorry Janet - I was at the grocery store.  Yes you can post it.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: March 29, 2009, 12:35:18 PM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!

Janet
9:50 PM PT

Good Morning Janet!  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: March 29, 2009, 12:57:55 PM »

I brought Blonde's picture over from the Ocean Search Thread:

The man in the above picture that I believed was Papito Comemencia is NOT him.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/7953/8/

Video at the hit and run scene posted above and pictures from the scene show Papito Comemencia AND the same man that was on board Persistence both on the scene of this recent hit and run.

Now to find out who he is....

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: March 29, 2009, 01:16:16 PM »

Graucho Marx?   

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: March 29, 2009, 01:20:58 PM »

Graucho Marx?   

No,  he doesn't have a cigar.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: March 29, 2009, 01:23:23 PM »

Graucho Marx?   

No,  he doesn't have a cigar.

Ahhh.  So true.  But he has the eyebrows.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.