April 27, 2024, 10:55:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #812 3/27/09 - 3/31/09  (Read 205606 times)
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #460 on: March 29, 2009, 06:46:11 PM »

Widget, I'd swear you were related to San.

indeed

I made that post and got bumped right out of here!!   

It Looks Like Visa & Mastercard Will Be Bailed Out Before Christmas ........

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: March 29, 2009, 06:47:01 PM »

Widget great to have you back, tell it like it is. I wonder how Paulus and Anita feel now about his stated aspirations to be in international business, does pimping in Thailand qualify?

I continue to stand with the girl.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #462 on: March 29, 2009, 06:48:16 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/7970/8/

buskeda owing to follow in end of week in dam for natalee holloway his restonan

sunday, 29 march 2009 - 17:27

the buskeda in the dam of monserat owing to follow y the will follow also in the dianan we fast. so 24ora.com can owing to confirma also of fred golba that is dirigiendo the buskeda for see if can achieve cualkier evidencia cu can conduci at confirmacion of the restonan of natalee holloway. click read more for more info... personal of cruz corra y also sarfa was present y owing to descend in the dam canando in the mud for see if can come across cu cualkier material. enough material owing to wordo achieve y is saca photograph of they for after entrega thing kizas is necesario for investigacion at miembronan of cuerpo policial. according fred golba the buskeda will follow y is follow saca more water for of cierto area in the dam. also bomberonan owing to help cu presion of water where owing to busca form of bay one bit more deep cu the buskeda. on the fotonan of 24ora.com can achieve one idea of the buskeda. come across

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #463 on: March 29, 2009, 06:50:25 PM »

Nice pictures of them with their a** in the air.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #464 on: March 29, 2009, 06:53:26 PM »

NJ Mom 

Anna looks like Fred's in charge of the fire hose in that last photo......

I continue to stand with the girl.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: March 29, 2009, 06:55:09 PM »

WidgetTheMidget,
While you're here, do you mind posting a summary of your research about Anita VDS' flight home from Holland the week of Natalee's disappearance?

I've looked back at your posts many times regarding this.  But it's been a while since I've read them.  IIRC, you may believe that the younger VDS son's were possibly traveling with her?

Thanks in advance!

There Was More Than 1 Vandershit On That Plane ............

The Manifest Log Stated 2 Vandershits .............

Thanks MidgetTheWidget! 

So we have no idea who the other Vandershit was?  When we've discussed this before someone mentioned that it may have been another relative...not in the immediate family (iirc, an aunt was mentioned).

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: March 29, 2009, 06:56:41 PM »

Nice pictures of them with their a** in the air.   

I know!  At least no "buttcrack alerts" were necessary!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: March 29, 2009, 07:04:25 PM »

THE FINALE TO THE GREAT ARUBAN COVERUP

A Theory in a Nutshell

The ROV images along with Kyle Kingman's own words are the backup required to support the contention that .... Natalee Holloway's remains were taken from the trap by the Aruban's on January 7, 2008 and ... planted in the pond.

Think about it.  IF the origin of where Natalee Holloway's remains were discovered ... the trap ... was revealed ... the implication would be that others beside Joran were involved in the disposal of Natalee Holloway's remains.

However ... the discovery of Natalee Holloway's remains along with the testimony of the witness ... implies that the case can comes to a conclusion with only implicating Joran in the disposal and ... Paulus after the fact.  Keep it simple!

Justice implies that Joran will receive a slap on the wrist.  He was a minor on May 30, 2005.

Paulus' lie regarding his contention that he did not pickup up Joran on the morning of May 30, 2005 at MacDonald's ... is not considered a felony under Aruban law.

Case Closed!

Janet

++++++

‘The Abrams Report’ for June 30
updated 10:30 a.m. PT, Fri., July. 1, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: Well basically obstruction of justice is a criminal offense in our criminal code. However, there is an exoneration for family members in the first degree. So in the case of Mr. Van der Sloot it would not apply.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8430777

Growing Frustration in Aruba
Wednesday, July 06, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY:
... But there's something that really bothers me, and I don't think I've made any secrets about it, I've kept a journal of everything everyone said, what day, timeframes. And there's something that really has been bothering me as I read over and over my journal, is I know on the 31st that Paul van der Sloot stated that he picked Joran up at 4 a.m. at McDonald's. It was also said to me by a police spokesperson on June 16 and June 17 that Paul van der Sloot stated that he picked up Joran at 4 a.m. on the 31st at McDonald's. But I noticed on the day that I visited Paul van der Sloot at his home, all of a sudden, it was changed to 11 p.m.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161705,00.html

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: March 29, 2009, 07:05:05 PM »

Yes, I would rather no one search if they are going to hand over the entire proceeds of the search exclusively and only to those who thwarted justice in the first place.

Yes, I would rather no one pretend to have exclusive knowledge to the parents of this missing child when they don't and are making it up day to day.

The pond can't be seen from ANY of the front of those houses so no one saw Joran coming out of the pond.  Only wet that could have happened in any number of locations.

And yes, I would rather a search be conducted in a professional manner such as waiting for the pond to dry as Tim Miller has done in so many instances.  Remember when he called off the search for Caylee Anthony because four wheelers were having to be used and might dam-ange evidence.  I wonder if Tim uses fire hoses in his procedures.  I'd bet not.

And yes, I would prefer the person searching not have such a chummy relationship with those who in the past are the very ones who would not allow for even minimal investigative techniques to be used.

Don't worry, there is nothing in that pond.  IF it is then it was planted by ALE after removing the remains from that cage. JMO

The Trail Is Long Time Cold ...........

The Only Trail Is To Abduct The Piece Of Shit ...........

Put A Couple Of Bullets In His Knees ...........

And We Will Know The WHOLE Story .............

Hi Widget, I remember you from early on-----I like your style with words.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: March 29, 2009, 07:07:11 PM »

Thank you Janet!   

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #470 on: March 29, 2009, 07:09:34 PM »

Janet,

Did you decide against posting the email from Ms. Hale?  Just curious.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: March 29, 2009, 07:10:37 PM »

Yes, I would rather no one search if they are going to hand over the entire proceeds of the search exclusively and only to those who thwarted justice in the first place.

Yes, I would rather no one pretend to have exclusive knowledge to the parents of this missing child when they don't and are making it up day to day.

The pond can't be seen from ANY of the front of those houses so no one saw Joran coming out of the pond.  Only wet that could have happened in any number of locations.

And yes, I would rather a search be conducted in a professional manner such as waiting for the pond to dry as Tim Miller has done in so many instances.  Remember when he called off the search for Caylee Anthony because four wheelers were having to be used and might dam-ange evidence.  I wonder if Tim uses fire hoses in his procedures.  I'd bet not.

And yes, I would prefer the person searching not have such a chummy relationship with those who in the past are the very ones who would not allow for even minimal investigative techniques to be used.

Don't worry, there is nothing in that pond.  IF it is then it was planted by ALE after removing the remains from that cage. JMO

Me too, hope I didn't run him off with all my questions!   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: March 29, 2009, 07:10:54 PM »

Hi Widget, long time no "see".  Glad you're here. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #473 on: March 29, 2009, 07:13:14 PM »

Hey Blue Moon

The Time For Researching Is Done ..........

The Time For Action Has Come ..........

For $100 In Thailand You Can Have Jorans Head On A Platter ..........

But We Dont Want Him Dead ........

We Just Want To Hurt Him A Little .......

Malcolm X ..........
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #474 on: March 29, 2009, 07:14:21 PM »

Hi Widget, long time no "see".  Glad you're here. 

Hi MuffyBee

Good To See You ..........

Malcolm X ..........
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: March 29, 2009, 07:15:53 PM »

Yesterday's NG:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sEO10mw2DNY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/sEO10mw2DNY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: March 29, 2009, 07:17:29 PM »

Janet,

Not at all.  I was just catching up and ... saw Klaas' OK.  I will post it in a minute.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: March 29, 2009, 07:17:54 PM »

NJ Mom 

Anna looks like Fred's in charge of the fire hose in that last photo......

WHEN is he going to stick those arms in the mud?  I expected more than this out of him and his wonder dog.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: March 29, 2009, 07:18:19 PM »

THE FINALE TO THE GREAT ARUBAN COVERUP

A Theory in a Nutshell

The ROV images along with Kyle Kingman's own words are the backup required to support the contention that .... Natalee Holloway's remains were taken from the trap by the Aruban's on January 7, 2008 and ... planted in the pond.

Think about it.  IF the origin of where Natalee Holloway's remains were discovered ... the trap ... was revealed ... the implication would be that others beside Joran were involved in the disposal of Natalee Holloway's remains.

However ... the discovery of Natalee Holloway's remains along with the testimony of the witness ... implies that the case can comes to a conclusion with only implicating Joran in the disposal and ... Paulus after the fact.  Keep it simple!

Justice implies that Joran will receive a slap on the wrist.  He was a minor on May 30, 2005.

Paulus' lie regarding his contention that he did not pickup up Joran on the morning of May 30, 2005 at MacDonald's ... is not considered a felony under Aruban law.

Case Closed!

Janet

++++++

This is why people get mad when we question what they are doing.  They don't want us to question what the truth is only that the remains will be found.

If in fact her remains are found this is exactly how it will happen.  Mos has said many times Joran is a liar.  Nothing will happen to any of the suspects.  The Kalpoes will be in the clear because the King Liar himself said the Kalpoes had nothing to do with it.  The King Liar himself made up a name "Daury" for his father so Paulus won't be implicated.

Aruba will say we did our part now you hold true to your part and leave us alone regarding this case.

Will the case really close?  If they do will they give up all the documents to John Q. Kelly.

Will the Dr. Phil case go to trial?  Will the Kalpoes take the stand.  Will the Kalpoes drop the case?

Will the lies will ever stop?

QUESTIONS QUESTIONS QUESTIONS.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 07:20:07 PM by San » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: March 29, 2009, 07:22:46 PM »

Janet,

Not at all.  I was just catching up and ... saw Klaas' OK.  I will post it in a minute.

Janet

Hotmail is temporarily down.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.